Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 22, 2011 5:08 AM

Aug 2010
Good episode, left on quite a cliffhanger.
Apr 22, 2011 5:50 AM

Feb 2010
Holy crap at homura's arsenal. Girl is loaded.
Apr 22, 2011 7:53 AM

Oct 2008
Episode 11 was almost the epitome of despair, greatly accentuated by the music.
Fight sequence was brilliant.
My usual reaction of screaming at the screen kicked in that the episode ended.
Then I realized I already had episode 12 =D
A small moment of happiness
Apr 22, 2011 7:54 AM

Sep 2009
Drown in your idealism and die. :'V
Apr 22, 2011 8:30 AM
Jan 2010
Seems like a very typical FRIENDS ending so far.
Apr 22, 2011 9:12 AM

Jan 2011
FINALLY D8<
//happy
anywho, looks like Homura finally told Madoka, sad thing is, who knows what Madoka will do at the end part
:c the loop will repeat until Madoka doesn't turn into a mahou shoujo AND Walpurgis ..
on a side note, Walpurgis seems to like the circus a lot xD;;
I wonder what type of mahou shoujo she was o:
//curious
anyways, onto ep 12 <333
Apr 22, 2011 9:24 AM

Nov 2008
IT WAS DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT!

Oh god, Can't belive that just one more episode and I's all over ;w;
Apr 22, 2011 9:37 AM

Feb 2011
Hakochi said:
:c the loop will repeat until Madoka doesn't turn into a mahou shoujo AND Walpurgis ..
on a side note, Walpurgis seems to like the circus a lot xD;;
I wonder what type of mahou shoujo she was o:
//curious
i think warpurgis is related to homura, or she's homura herself

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Apr 22, 2011 9:58 AM

May 2010
DAT UNLIMITED ROCKET LAUNCHER WORKS!!

Gotta loved QB this time.
Apr 22, 2011 10:08 AM

Aug 2008
HUGE BEST CHAPTER...
Heartwarmig, terrible, depressing.... oooh so beautiful.
Excelent action scenes. And adults characters. I surprised me the news would report MAdoka's friends deaths. O.O

From 1 to 10, this episode deserves 11. Seriously. A awesome episode!

Please, please the twelfth is a good end. *_*

Until now, Madoka MAguica is the winter 2011's BEST show so far.
Apr 22, 2011 10:59 AM
Mar 2009
Troll-bey mindfuck!!!!!!!! I think I saw Joan of Arc in his vision thing.

YURIIIIIII!!!!!!! So the confession truth is finally revealed to Madoka. I'm surprised Madoka didn't start bawling after that.

WOW, Unlimited Heavy Artillery Works. GEEZUS, where does she hide those things? Did anyone else think Walpurgis Night looked a bit like Madoka? I'm probably just looking too much into it.

Looks like Madoka is finally going to make the contract? Homura's efforts will be for naught yet again and then a whole new timeline shall begin! Season 2 much?
Apr 22, 2011 11:21 AM

Jun 2008
kFYatek said:

But Junko finally agreeing for her daughter to leave the shelter was... unrealistic, to say the least. It was executed quite well, but still I can't imagine any real mother doing this...

In that i have to agree. No mother who cares about her daughter will leave her go alone out in a highly dangerous situation no matter how great of a speech she will give.

Other strange was the missiles. I can accept having a tone of bazookas, they aren't that hard to steal with her abilities. But having big missiles on a track? She wouldn't even know how to operate them. Except if she had been reading missile operation manuals all this time she was going back and forth in time.

I have to admit this seems like a nice leading episode to a great finale. Enjoyable with big fights and final revelation and decision lets see now if the conclusion will satisfy.

Btw i noticed Cleopatra and Jeanne D'Arc anyone noticed any other known figure in that story?
I have a hard time accepting the logic that we will still be in caves if it wasn't for incubators. As he admitted they recognized us as intelligent beings. Then why would we still be in caves?
So according to our little devil the world progressed because of wishes made by magical girls?
Apr 22, 2011 11:33 AM

Jan 2011
ChronosXIII said:
Troll-bey mindfuck!!!!!!!! I think I saw Joan of Arc in his vision thing.

YURIIIIIII!!!!!!! So the confession truth is finally revealed to Madoka. I'm surprised Madoka didn't start bawling after that.

WOW, Unlimited Heavy Artillery Works. GEEZUS, where does she hide those things? Did anyone else think Walpurgis Night looked a bit like Madoka? I'm probably just looking too much into it.

Looks like Madoka is finally going to make the contract? Homura's efforts will be for naught yet again and then a whole new timeline shall begin! Season 2 much?

She hides them inside her shield, although I have no idea how she stuffs them in o.o

Apr 22, 2011 11:41 AM

Aug 2009
Monad said:

Btw i noticed Cleopatra and Jeanne D'Arc anyone noticed any other known figure in that story?
I have a hard time accepting the logic that we will still be in caves if it wasn't for incubators. As he admitted they recognized us as intelligent beings. Then why would we still be in caves?
So according to our little devil the world progressed because of wishes made by magical girls?

I think there was queen Himiko as well, just after Cleopatra. And I could almost swear

I really liked those references. Knowing how they ended it's a nice addition showing how MSs meet their unfortunate end >.< I wonder what they wished for though.

I also found QB's reasoning about humans still living in caves had it not been for incubators to not hold water. Kinda lame, but he did say it's what he thinks not a fact (if I remeber clearly). EDIT: darn it, gotta learn Japanese, translations differ quite a bit from subber to subber >.<
metamorphiusApr 22, 2011 12:06 PM
Apr 22, 2011 12:15 PM

Apr 2009
I wrote that the episode may grow on me with the time. Well, it already happens. The plot is somewhat cliché, there's no doubt about it, but I have to admit that it was executed quite well, actually.

The power of the last two episodes is emotion. From Homura realizing she only made Madoka's fate worse with her wish, from her revealing her identity to Madoka, from her desperate fight with Walpurgis Night, and finally, from Madoka's actions near the end.

It does not make the episode's plot any better, but the enjoyability is not only the plot.

I'd give it 3.5, maybe 3.75 out of 5. 3 is certainly too less, but 4 is a bit too much. So I won't vote in the poll.
Apr 22, 2011 12:39 PM

Apr 2010
It was about time this episode got out and i have to say it was definitely worth the wait.
I have mentioned it in several topics on previous episodes and will mention in again this anime is pure brilliance and definitely one of the best Anime out there.
We will be hearing of it for year to come.

Homura's emotional outburst towards Madoka was unexpected and a very nice surprise she finally told Madoka about her time travel ability.
And she certainly packs a punch with her fighting style and she really uses her ability to it's full potential which made for a very nice fight.

Madoka's mother is very interesting as well trusting her daughter so much and having such a good bond with her, she is a very good mother even if she might not look like it at times.
Apr 22, 2011 1:14 PM

Sep 2010
That Witch fight was like Awesome.........
Apr 22, 2011 3:22 PM

Jul 2009
The animation was just beautiful, it was certainly worth the wait. I believe I will push the rating up just for this one. Great job!
Apr 22, 2011 4:57 PM

Dec 2010
Animemation was awesome. it was really worth the wait. hopefully the end will be a satisfying one.
Apr 23, 2011 5:50 AM

Feb 2008
Homura had quite an arsenal indeed :) And Kyuubey was as disturbing as ever... Looking forward to the finale.
Apr 23, 2011 5:59 AM

Apr 2009
Homura, the one woman army.
Apr 23, 2011 6:06 AM

Jun 2009
The episode was really depressing. :( Homura really is in helpless situation.
Apr 23, 2011 10:57 AM

Sep 2010
Awesome episode thankfully both are out now so i have cliffhanger immunity lol.
Apr 23, 2011 2:05 PM

Dec 2010
Truly fucking beautiful show. This episode conveys a lot of emotions from Homura.

Cliffhanger came just at the right time too... it got me hanging by the edge.

On to the finale..

Apr 23, 2011 4:40 PM

Jan 2011
Snowflakes said:
Anyone else find Kyubey's links between cattle and humans slightlyyyy creepy? XD Well I guess it's typical Kyubey thoughts.
Onto the last episode ~

That's one of the reasons I still eat meat, I'm just fulfilling my part of the contract...

Actually when consuming meat or fish I try to remember that lunch was once a living being with its own thoughts and purposes. Having grown up on a farm and having lived with animals that ended up on the table, it's not as difficult as it might be for someone who has only seen a cow or a pig after processing. I think Kyubey is making a pretty valid analogy.

This is just one of several really neat philosophical/cosmological ideas that come out in the final two episodes. Yet another reason why this series is going to be a reference point for future anime. I think we should change the evaluation scale to 11 for this one....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 23, 2011 6:34 PM

Aug 2008
Up until Walpurdis...something or another showed up, there was certainly a lot of dialogue, but it was all worth it. The new witch was definitely shown to be a beast, and now that everything has failed Madoka really is the only option. That, or scrap this universe and try again. Personally, I'm excited to see what this potential magical girl of magical girls can do. We're either gonna get a really happy or a really sad ending at the end of this.

Apr 23, 2011 8:16 PM

Feb 2010
I was blown away from the minute the episode began. I was unsure that they'd be able to exceed my expectations... but they have.

Unlike most people, I GREATLY enjoyed this show, but I wasn't ready to call it a masterpiece. This episode has pushed me to the next level.

Madoka's scene with her mom made me breathless, as did the epic showdown.

I continue on to the next episode, hoping it wraps up this beautiful show with justice.
Apr 24, 2011 2:24 AM

Feb 2010
Ok, that was an amazing episode. Madoka-chan finally knows the truth, Madoka-chan still decides to help, and that battle with Walpurgus and Homura-chan was awesome. =O so strong~
Apr 25, 2011 1:00 AM

Jul 2010
Damn it Kyubei, you devilish little bastard! You got what you wanted now huh?! Are you happy now? >.<

No matter, Madoka will just eff that witch up and turn everything back to normal.

Apr 25, 2011 1:41 AM

Feb 2011
one name to say HOMURA <333
Apr 25, 2011 4:40 AM
Jun 2008
I cant seem to hate kyubee that much. He's quite right, emotions make us selfish or hypocrites for that matter

The part where he talks about the cattle and such is quite harsh to hear because its true. If its done to us its too cruel and too terrible. But we can do it to animals.

Now dont get me wrong, i'm not a vegetarian or something, i like meat and i'm guilty to the above. I think the puella magi just cant except the fact that life is cruel. I wouldnt accept it, in their position,:-P It's just all messed up.......
Apr 25, 2011 5:30 AM
Feb 2009
oh... so this ep actually explained why madoka is weaker in timeline 1 but able to 1 hit ko the walpurgis in timeline 4

yep, this ep pushed the epicness to another lvl
flame_tiongApr 25, 2011 6:58 AM
oblivious is a bliss
Apr 27, 2011 1:07 AM

Jun 2009
Well, Homura is one hell of a loli wrecking crew. Too bad it wasn't not enough.

Props for her for trying and at least look badass for a couple of minutes.
Apr 28, 2011 1:19 AM

Mar 2009
So now Madoka knows the truth.
Apr 28, 2011 7:06 PM

Aug 2008
uishax said:
THIS IS IT
THIS ANIME IS THE NEW EVANGELION
AMAZING ANIMATION
TEARFUL,DEPRESSING YET HEARTWARMING
UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST ANIME SINCE CODE GEASS
and it is only 12 episodes

/facepalm
Apr 30, 2011 1:58 AM

Aug 2008
Wow Homura went all out with the weapons. She looked badass.
May 4, 2011 2:04 AM

Oct 2010
So being a heavy analyzer for this series I had people asking me WTF are you thinking about all this? Well having disruptions for over a month, I have finally got to watch back to back RAW and subbed of this episode of Madoka and boy do I have lots to say as usual. First of all there is a huge mumbo jumbo of Darwin's theory mixed with alien theories and add to all this the making of history, whom are related to Romans, Egyptians, the Prehistoric Ages , Medieval times and Vietnam War. It's no surprise that as in most anime lots of different mixtures of elements were in this episode that would truly show a good mind fuck add to that cattle slaughter with hypnotic mind bending view. Kyuubey literally mind raped Madoka.

The first half was excellent gloomy scenery with Sayaka's funeral and depression along with a rather a good drama emotional experience of Madoka/Homura that did make me cry out my feelings. The second part of Homura's witch fighting rings the true notion of ”Unlimited Military Arsenal” as a true fact going as far as cruise missiles. WTF? Why they all forget the Atomic Bomb! Detonated in mid-air it could have killed that witch without decimating the city. The best shit is the following,

those are folks RPGs and mortars that shoot out what RPGs propel. I also got my wish to see Homura's body in the spoiler
since Kyouko's was done already, anyways on to elaborations.

About Homura, I though I would talk about her first since she much more of a key in this episode while the last one will most likely be Madoka focused a lot. Guess the beginning greed us with more Walpurgisnacht Night stuff. This was really strange but for a minute of the above view of Homura with Kyuubey the whole thing looks like a planetarium planet The round circle looks like a central sun so at the very least I assume the conversation was of the Universe level feel since it was all being dealt as the time theories of “String Line” and “Parallel Worlds” based on Kyuubey claiming of Homura creating many of these parallel worlds that ultimately tied into the one Universe of Madoka's existence hence parts of the “String Line” theory that the many strings tied into a one string that being of Madoka's existence. Seeing Kyuubey's face, certainly gave me more shivers than anything. Once again here shows the reference back to what Cleo mentioned in a earlier episode about Faust references. Damn I feel bad about seeing Madoka in the spoiler
she looks rather strangely a reminder of a girl I saw at the end of Melody Of Oblivion and obviously this was just a reference to being time bounded.Homura's hand gripping on her skirt does tell me that she is rather nervous of what she hearing from Kyuubey.

About Homura's reunion with Madoka, oh boy! Second part after Sayaka's funeral that really hit me hard but strangely it's the only one that teared me out. It is the only one by far that is #1 in emotional intensity! It was perfectly and more intense than ever before. Other than Kyouko telling her about Walpurgisnacht Night, Madoka's exposure to Homura's wall does give her the whole scope of what is that event. I was rather very pleased to see a different drawing of the Witch before she was actually shown. Madoka's crying was quite contagious once more. I guess that is the second time where I really took it for what it is instead of complaining towards Madoka of being a whiner so it's a good sign. Madoka's doubt upon Homura sure made her angry Loved how they show a Homura in dark with a light around her while she declares to Madoka that she did live in a different time line than her. Big revelation there. While Homura's Soul Gem was best shown in detail at that part, IMO Homura's crying was done much better to show how much more tears she spent, they made it fly off like they were pouring out and how much more she cried after that. Most significant for me was the hug she gave to Madoka and the background images reveling the different time lines to Madoka in the spoiler
especially the time lines because they showed her death of the deaths of others.
Truly the #2 best part of this episode.

About Homura's fight with the Boss Witch, if the part above is #2 than this truly is the best part of this episode action wise. Got to love that head tilt of Homura towards the Witch's coming. I kind of laughed as the elephant stepped on the little guy but that is most likely the only small laugh out of the episode itself. Guess the welcoming party really is a traveling circus? Well it sure looks like that but I am thinking more of a traveling troop of slaves that the Witch accumulated, after all Homura does mention that the Witch does not need to hide in a barrier and that her materialization would make 1000s of people fall to her so who knows if those elephants are not humans turned into that. The curtains of opening a show looks like tableware you would use over a table. Notice on the left of the pic in the below spoiler the six pointy star with a round circle? Star of Chaos. Also in the same spoiler to the right is what looks like what a Cesar would wear as the crown and above that is a person with a head of a round sun/creepy face
Rather conveys the meaning of Queen of Chaos/Evil is about to come with that countdown. Rather lovely gloomy face of Homura with the setup it shows.

Comes the part of “How bad ass can Homura get?” Well feast your eyes in the following elaboration with beautiful 720p spoiler pics. RPGs setup whom is above as a favorite part of mines, unfreezing the time stop and you have rocket storm Witch pummeling funnanza! Amazing start just with that part. Comes next the setup of mortars and firing them in the spoiler
whom hit for the most right on target. These killer tools in WW2 proved quite the cheap way of explosive ambushes. Remote controlled by Homura explosions right above the Witch in the refinery, whom contains oil. So more big explosions there. The witch looks like some kind of Mad Countess. What does make even better is the following 3 segments: fuel truck driving with time hack on the steel rails of a bridge and slamming it onto the Witch’s face in the spoiler
taking out a stationary cruise missile vehicle while aiming it at the Witch’s face and firing it while it slams into the Witch in the spoiler
strangely enough it did not detonate upon contact with the Witch
and finally the laser trip wire explosives in the hole where the Witch lands in the spoiler
Unfortunately it was not enough to kill her off. Ah WTF? What does it take to kill her completely.

Comes now the counter attack of whom I don't really like. For one not clear what that space black beam hitting Homura is exactly nor how the fuck 5 girls come out of it other than assuming these girls are lower ranked witches working for this Witch. They do look like some of Magical Girls on Homura's wall at her place. Homura as a result got a rather nasty blood bleeding and very nasty body slam into the ground. That did not make Homura give up as those weird looking lower ranked witches gather, Homura comes at them gunning them down in the spoiler
However the Witch is rather much more nastier than that. She can lift up buildings with a rather frightful gravity pull and of all things burn them! Holy shit! I don't want to be in those buildings burning along with them. Not sure about the following but based on this, looks to me like the Witch can absorb people around and transform them into something of people working for her. So in the end the problem stems that suddenly Homura's time stop does not work anymore and mostly because she expended her powers. This a big problem when faced with a slam throw of a skyscraper at you. The end result of that got to Homura getting her leg caught in the debris and body aches all over. Of course that is inevitable when you are caught into a building that is crumbling from within. Add to that having her Soul Gem being slowly consumed by the taint and that taint getting worst. It looks like Homura will really become a Grief Seed but wait! WTF? Madoka grabs Homura's hand and Homura's expression looks rather bad with more bleeding Most amazing episode of Homura really.

About Madoka, 2 parts of her were key. Her beginning part and Kyuubey mind raping her more than ever before. Madoka's beginning part was a very gloomy scenery at first. Sayaka's funeral entrance, the funeral itself and Madoka's expression while being present in it in the spoiler
was damn :( At least Kyouko did the right thing of bringing the body out so that a funeral is possible. It was still all damn sad when you consider how gloomy Madoka looked while walking towards her place, how her home itself was looking sad in that gloomy scenery and that Madoka was out of it she let a side of her get wet without noticing it. It was further emphasized when Madoka is with her mom and the background has shadows while the outside still is gloomy. On top of that Madoka's expression continues to be rather depressive. Madoka lied to her mother about Sayaka that much I know and to no surprise Madoka's mother knows also based on her expression. That much I noticed right away. Kind of do like the view of Madoka in the spoiler

About Madoka's mind rape, yes literally mind rape. When you force shit like animal slaughter of cattle, chicken and pigs into someone mind to remind him of certain principles is WTF. I perfectly know of my meat but prefer not really care about what needs to be done to get it like that. If possible I would like better if machines do most of the cutting instead of humans as it could create psychological problems to some extents and there were cases like that. The mind rapes continues as cow livestock being shown as animals being easy to take of who, a proof since ancient times that the reproduction rate of livestock is higher and to end as both living a mutual understanding. Yeah right! Problem is the logic is irrefutable in this sense but IMO it's a Darwin reference as in with evolution comes the learning of acquiring ways to have livestock for food and clothing. There are rumors that aliens did come to give some of those animals to start up things and that they even taught humans how to handle them. Thus where horseback riding came into light eventually, see here the coincidence of Kyuubey being from another superior race. So based on this sudden Kyuubey eye changing hypnotizing, it's obvious a more intense mind raping is starting.

Kyuubey goes into history mode and I remind you that it's all Aliens being there with us since prehistoric times. This whole situation mumbo jumbo is exactly a reference to that. No doubt in my mind about that one. When you have a rather weird sudden world tunnel intro mixed with Soul Gems and animal abstract illustrations, looks to me like a mind rape. When you claim that you were in the prehistoric times with the caveman and it resulted in that caveman starting to group with others, then you are going into the superior race being with the humans since long ago. Rather interestingly Kyuubey's kind was since the Roman times where most likely the misfortunes of princesses started mentioned by him while talking with Homura. Continuing towards the Egyptian era with that looks like the story of Cleopatra and her sad death of being poisoned by a deadly snake. While from the looks of how Kyuubey explains it, is that Cleopatra did poison herself because she knew she would become a Witch. There is then the whole Shrine Maiden thing in Asian countries that resulted in destruction when the Shrine Maiden became cursed or the war was just a misfortune of the wish being unreasonable. The most coolest of all these was the Joan D'arc in the spoiler
Except in the end people though she was heretic witch and so burned her.

Now thing is the mind rape is more apparent in the following spoiler
that illustrates Madoka being a warped world of Kyuubey. What I do find interesting is the sheet of paper that shows some kind of Asian magic practice and this sheet of paper that shows more of occidental magical practices. Rather interesting to correlate to Alien knowledge being what flourished the belief of magic being part of daily lives while it was all really wishes being made to Kyuubey's kind. It follows that the illustrations show the evolution of humans from caveman to evolved beings, birth/Egyptian evolution and religious/war evolutions that go as far as the Vietnam war with what looks like jet propulsion plane evolution. In the end Madoka got over dramatized with all this as seen in the spoiler
being another result of mind rape. Conclusion of this stems of a mix of the elements I announced. Other than that I was damn glad of Madoka's mom giving her a nice wake up slap in the spoiler
now that was good for knocking some sense into Madoka. On the other hand Kyuubey telling her of Homura being the one stranded in time and eventually losing hope to become a Grief Seed was a raging mind manipulation again. I hope Madoka does not become a magical girl but that hope may be in vain.

About Madoka's mom/teacher conversation, that was rather short but interesting. For one the painting above is familiar but not sure the source of it. The teacher in the spoiler
is pretty nice for a mature women with glasses but it was interesting that she mentioned a 3rd year being most likely Sakura referring. Madoka's mother on the other hand is really worried and her eyes still make me think of Homura somehow. It's obvious from her expression that she is very troubled by Madoka knowing something but not telling her.

About the scenery, from the looks of the following spoiler
it was made perfect to be very depressive. What was good in another way is that people issued a evacuation order and so the van passing around to warn people of that was to say genius of taking the situation seriously but I would just make everyone get out of the city itself. Hiding in a shelter will not protect you of the Witch's influence over the area. Maybe there would not be enough time to evacuate the whole city itself.

In the end excellent episode. This one ranks in the top 3 for sure! I find the end episode art in the spoiler
to be of the best group ones ever in this series. A rather nice drawing and fuck you Kyuubey! You ain't God who created us so GTFO fast from earth.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 5, 2011 5:34 AM

Oct 2008
=O

One more episode left~
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 20, 2011 11:39 AM
Feb 2008
I think Madoka's mom's conversation with her teacher summed it up best. You can't always get what you want. Madoka needs to die. That way she can kill that Walpurgis and prevent the end of the universe but Akemi will have to shoot her to prevent her from becoming an even worst witch.
May 25, 2011 9:57 AM

Mar 2011
Hmmm...this may be a hair brained barking up the wrong tree idea, but the cog style of Walpurgis Night...the only other place I see that style is in Homura's time buckler.

If Homura can go back in time, couldnt her witch form also do the same thing? permaps? maybe?

Well, anyways, awesome ep, now just gotta watch the conclusion and have all my predictions smashed!
May 25, 2011 4:21 PM

Feb 2010
Wow. Seems like Homura does care about protecting Madoka. =O
Jun 7, 2011 12:48 AM

Jul 2009
this is the great episode ^_^
Jun 7, 2011 11:04 AM

Dec 2010
AL19 said:
Wow. Seems like Homura does care about protecting Madoka. =O
Saying that is like saying the sun is hot.
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Jun 14, 2011 5:17 PM

Aug 2010
im completely speechless about this ep...it's just i don't know what to think about it.
Well Madoka went along with it and did it (tool!!!) after all Homura did for her.
I totally approve Madoka's mom slapping Madoka..

*sigh* well on to the finale let us see how things will end
Jun 20, 2011 2:37 PM

Apr 2009
Homura, Madoka
elas conseguem?
o q vai acontecer?
Midori ^^
Jul 6, 2011 4:35 PM

Apr 2009
This is not gonna end well...
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jul 6, 2011 11:06 PM

Jan 2010
Holy crap, Homura. You've got more weapons than some small countries!

And I really hope this series somehow ends well... I'll be sad if it's just everyone dying, DANG IT.
Jul 7, 2011 9:16 AM

Oct 2010
whats Madoka going to do!?!
Jul 8, 2011 4:59 AM

Aug 2010
I can smell it already.

Madoka will go Magical Girl on us and then she'll be omnipotent and everything was a dream etc etc
Jul 10, 2011 7:42 AM

Aug 2010
Oh god.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Apr 23, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 3, 2011

380 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 10:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.