Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 8, 2011 4:39 AM

Jun 2008
After rewatching all twenty-five episodes in one sitting, I can conclude one thing aside from my pelvis hurting like hell, and that is Star Driver being a work of genius.

Since the first episode where we are introduced to Tsunashi Takuto as the "Galactic Pretty Boy", complete with his ‘fabulous’ transformation scene, Star Driver instantly knocked out almost all chances of itself being taken seriously by its viewers, including myself. For the majority of the remaining 24 episodes, it even followed a Mahou Shoujo-esque approach of ‘villain of the week’, which has been a prevalent factor in the downfall of this genre.

However, all of this is merely a façade for what this show truly is.

Even for the most observant viewers, Star Driver fully abuses its seemingly ridiculous setup into tricking you think it’s a random show in which the scriptwriter is not making any attention at all, but that isn’t true. Each episode had piece of plot and explanation that can only be understood once you've seen the final episode. The whole thing is not 'random' or 'stupid' at all. Everything makes sense. In fact, with the knowledge of the final episode under your belt, rewatching the series will make it seem almost new since there were so many details you couldn't catch before in each episode.

While I'm sure no one here will bother rewatching this show, I can say with confidence that Star Driver is definitely expertly-written while clevering disguising itself as something senseless. It's the exact opposite of Fractale, which is something senseless pretending it's clever. Sadly, most people will just remember Star Driver as a trainwreck with the only redeeming merit being a TTGL-esque final episode. It cannot be helped, since this anime really needs to be rewatched in order to catch its true value, and not many people would want to spend 9 hours doing that.

With that, I'm going to sadly say goodbye to Star Driver and award it a 8/10, the highest rating I have given out in the Winter 2011 season, making it my favourite show this cour, followed by Level-E. I know this isn't going to be received well by the community here, but I'm merely stating what I believe in after rewatching the whole thing.  :P
Apr 8, 2011 11:34 PM

Aug 2008
ImperialX said:
After rewatching all twenty-five episodes in one sitting, I can conclude one thing aside from my pelvis hurting like hell, and that is Star Driver being a work of genius.

Since the first episode where we are introduced to Tsunashi Takuto as the "Galactic Pretty Boy", complete with his ‘fabulous’ transformation scene, Star Driver instantly knocked out almost all chances of itself being taken seriously by its viewers, including myself. For the majority of the remaining 24 episodes, it even followed a Mahou Shoujo-esque approach of ‘villain of the week’, which has been a prevalent factor in the downfall of this genre.

However, all of this is merely a façade for what this show truly is.

Even for the most observant viewers, Star Driver fully abuses its seemingly ridiculous setup into tricking you think it’s a random show in which the scriptwriter is not making any attention at all, but that isn’t true. Each episode had piece of plot and explanation that can only be understood once you've seen the final episode. The whole thing is not 'random' or 'stupid' at all. Everything makes sense. In fact, with the knowledge of the final episode under your belt, rewatching the series will make it seem almost new since there were so many details you couldn't catch before in each episode.

While I'm sure no one here will bother rewatching this show, I can say with confidence that Star Driver is definitely expertly-written while clevering disguising itself as something senseless. It's the exact opposite of Fractale, which is something senseless pretending it's clever. Sadly, most people will just remember Star Driver as a trainwreck with the only redeeming merit being a TTGL-esque final episode. It cannot be helped, since this anime really needs to be rewatched in order to catch its true value, and not many people would want to spend 9 hours doing that.

With that, I'm going to sadly say goodbye to Star Driver and award it a 8/10, the highest rating I have given out in the Winter 2011 season, making it my favourite show this cour, followed by Level-E. I know this isn't going to be received well by the community here, but I'm merely stating what I believe in after rewatching the whole thing.  :P

The best comment I've ever seen.

That's exactly how I think. Needless to say any more!

Great end to a great series, 9/10, became one of my favorite animes. I love Bones.

So ... KIRABOSHI ~

My galaxy still shining ;D
stfngpApr 8, 2011 11:40 PM
Apr 9, 2011 1:21 AM

Oct 2010
SHIIIINIIIIIIINGGGG!!!!!!

lol I feel a little bit younger after watching every Sutadora episodes.
You know, best way to enjoy this anime is without thinking and that's what I did.
It was fun.
Apr 9, 2011 5:12 AM

Jul 2009
fiane said:

You know, best way to enjoy this anime is without thinking and that's what I did.
It was fun.
This show is about "singing up your youth" & THAT'S exactly what the creators intended to do but sadly most of people here doesn't understand. It's like people taking this show too seriously than they should be, resulting mass butthurt everywhere.
Apr 9, 2011 1:26 PM

Jan 2008
They don't make anime like this one anymore, fabulous anime with one of the best main characters of all time Takuto.

10/10.
Apr 9, 2011 5:11 PM

Jul 2010
meh, 7 or an 8. i just liked how the colors weren't bland. >.>

Apr 9, 2011 6:01 PM

Jan 2011
Wako was truly a disappointment. Falling in love with two boys at once? Really? *sigh* overall anime gets a 8.8/10, but put aside the romance fiasco I'm interested in more mecha themed animes now.
Apr 10, 2011 2:01 AM

Feb 2008
The series certainly had potential at the beginning, but the ending left a bad taste in my mouth. Star Driver did have its moments, but it's certainly not an earth shattering anime.
In sterquiliniis invenitur.
Apr 10, 2011 10:21 AM

Oct 2010
Kagura89 said:
fiane said:

It was fun.
This show is about "singing up your youth" & THAT'S exactly what the creators intended to do but sadly most of people here doesn't understand. It's like people taking this show too seriously than they should be, resulting mass butthurt everywhere.

*nods*
Personally I was really happy to find out about this anime.
Apr 10, 2011 1:08 PM
Jun 2009
So Head knew that Takuto was his son all along? He didn't seem surprised when Ryousuke said Takuto was his son...

Then again, I assume Tsunashi is the family name and the fact that he got the mark should've clued him in... but so far there hasn't been any indication that he knew.
Apr 11, 2011 6:57 PM

Jun 2008
xxJonssonXx said:
Wait what? Why did he go through all that just to seal Samekh when it was already sealed? And if he could control Samekh and seal it away, then how come he couldn't control it when the last seal was broken? Or if he could control it then wh- Ah fuck it, crisp animation and we got to hear Monochrome again, didn't really expect the final episode to make more sense than the rest of the show.
7/10

yup...
it didn't make any sense >.<
IMO, eps24 is the best eps in this anime (10/10),
eps25 juz screw things up...(7/10)
I demand an OVA!
Apr 12, 2011 11:16 PM

Nov 2009
so this was really an anime about the gay love between takuto and sugata? yea? just checking.

wako sucks. ugh. keito sucks even more. she was so badass for all of five seconds.

and WHAT ABOUT SARINA??????

also NOT enough closure with the whole Head thing...Mrs. Watanabe for the win. best character in this show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2011 5:02 PM

Jan 2009
sick742 said:
xxJonssonXx said:
Wait what? Why did he go through all that just to seal Samekh when it was already sealed? And if he could control Samekh and seal it away, then how come he couldn't control it when the last seal was broken? Or if he could control it then wh- Ah fuck it, crisp animation and we got to hear Monochrome again, didn't really expect the final episode to make more sense than the rest of the show.
7/10

yup...
it didn't make any sense >.<
IMO, eps24 is the best eps in this anime (10/10),
eps25 juz screw things up...(7/10)
I demand an OVA!

you two did not pay attention much to the dialogues on episode 25

first of all Keito said Samekh was never broken, she is sealing Samekh away (1:25 to 1:29 of GG Fansub) , and second Head mention that Sugata will live forever when he pilots Samekh (3:30 to 3:38 of GG Fansub), so obviously as long as Sugata is inside Samekh no one will be able to apprivoise with Samekh again, so Sugata has practically sealed Samekh perfectly

and about why Sugata cannot control Samekh when the Zero Time seal is broken, well Cybodies are sentient beings as shown on episode 25 again when Simone is talking with her Cybody, so as powerful as Samekh is its on autopilot or on its own when fighting against Takuto in the end, and besides look at Sugata at the last scenes he is asleep all the time inside Samekh so thats another evidence that Samekh is on auto-pilot
degApr 13, 2011 5:31 PM
Apr 16, 2011 2:11 AM

Sep 2010
That ending was horrible. So many loose ends were left open, not a lot was explained, Wako turns out to be in love with both Takuto and Sugata AND there is no official OTP.
What happened to the other maidens? Where did bird girl and fish girl go? What happens to the Kiraboshi? Who exactly were President and Vice President? And I still don't understand how Head stayed young.
Apr 16, 2011 11:37 PM

Jan 2009
scenco said:
That ending was horrible. So many loose ends were left open, not a lot was explained, Wako turns out to be in love with both Takuto and Sugata AND there is no official OTP.
What happened to the other maidens? Where did bird girl and fish girl go? What happens to the Kiraboshi? Who exactly were President and Vice President

the script writer and director of Star Driver says this on an interview

The last episode left a lot of questions unanswered, didn’t it.

Enokido: There’s a whole lot of information in Star Driver’s background materials, but, the narrative itself only touched the surface of it.

Igarashi: I think it’s bad when stories rob the audience of their imagination. I feel like the story becomes significantly less interesting if it just hands you the answers. In this series, I think we gave the viewers a broad outline of things, and if they fill it in with their imagination that’s a good thing.

source: http://ninteenpointzerofour.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/nt-interview-summary-i-think/

scenco said:
And I still don't understand how Head stayed young.

its the first phase of Head to be young, and every real mark bearer can summon their Star Sword outside of Zero Time
Apr 17, 2011 1:50 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Kagura89 said:
fiane said:

It was fun.

LOL. This show intentionally made too shounen that it's actually pretty entertaining to watch. Fast-paced but too hax main character... it does have some merit....

"Singing out to your youth" --> ROTFL. As the gg fansub's troll subs points out:
"What are you, twelve?"

Slightly refreshing (mostly for the facepalming) so 8/10. I admit flashy animation was a plus, otherwise it would have gotten a 7/10.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 17, 2011 9:55 PM

Jul 2010
(ノゝ∀・)~キラ ☆ KIRABOSHI!

I only came here to say that. Fckin loved that ending. SO GLAMOROUS.

Now if you'll excuse me, my shining galaxy is calling.

Oh and (ノゝ∀・)~キラ ☆ KIRABOSHI!
Apr 19, 2011 2:51 AM

Jul 2009
That was awesome! :) Kick-ass fight sequence :> KIRABOSHI ☆ GINGA BISHONEN! It has been a while since I watched an amazing Mecha anime :D Great Job by Bones and Square Enix

| The void is endless |
Apr 25, 2011 2:23 PM

Aug 2009
Want to give this a 7.5, BUT MAL WON'T LET ME. The first 10 or-so episodes were meh, but it got a lot better later on. There were even several amazing 9.5/10 worthy episodes, and the ending was ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUS. Therefore, a low 8/10.
May 5, 2011 6:20 PM

Feb 2011
epic episode,definitely looking for more
May 6, 2011 2:02 AM

Dec 2008
IMO, if there's no ep 25, this anime will be one heck of a frustrating experience for me. SO. I love ep 25 because. Everything. Just. Makes. SENSE! I was the whole time from the start of the first half of ep 24 till the last 10 min of ep 25 "ajska;alsk wth wth wth /brbcryingforSugata/" I really thought they had turned Sugata into some power craze maniac like how some chara turned out in other anime.

SO GLAD.Whew! EP 25 was satisfying. Even though people pointed out there's still the 'unknown' but psh, for me, no need to get serious with that unknown. Just let it be~ It's not too much of a big deal.

YESS ENJOY THE FUNNNNN~~~ OMG I have to add, love the Star Crux pose!
KIRABOSHI! ☆
May 9, 2011 9:39 AM

Sep 2009
Excellent end, a good series and I will miss. Clarify some issues remained but I was delighted with the history, design, animation and others. 9/10 And I can only say APPRIVOISE!!
May 12, 2011 11:38 AM

Jun 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
I was shaking from the excitement and sheer awesomeness the whole episode.
HOLY SHIT that fighting, the mechas, the hijacking and DAT MONOCHROME!
Takuto is such a boss for fighting so many cybodies at one time; I was waiting for the Star Drivers to take their cybodies back and try to fuck Head up! Such a marvelous sight, that Rainbow Kiraboshi.
I fucking love you Mrs. Watanabe.

And then there was that GINGA PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!!
I felt bad for that fucking Sugata then went OH SHIT when Takuto broke Wako's seal. Fucking Tauburn fighting in space to top it off to save Sugata. This anime has earned its spot as one of my favorite anime.

So long Star Driver Sunday, it has been fabulous.
May your galaxy shine on.

...and all I can do is agree XD The awesomeness kept overwhelming me like... every second all over again XD When Sugata sacrificied himself (or was going to), I was like "NO. I don't want this kind of ending. It can't be QAQ Takuto, do something!!" and then suddenly Takuto broke Wako's seal... O___O
But I'm still disappointed about the open ending, the unclarified who-ends-up-with-whom-question and I also wanted to know more about the yellow fox-like animal a~nd the relationship between Takuto and his father (Tokio) o.o I felt frustrated when I heard the "Fish Girl" sing without actually appearing <_< I hoped for her return until the end Y_Y
May 17, 2011 5:05 PM

Jul 2010
That was one hell of a final, I don't know what to think of it... I like the fact that Takuto saved Sugata but well he defeated him wayyy too easily but well that can also be Sugata's doing since he wants to be destroyed (but his pride would make him put up some kind of resistance)?... Wako may have both at the end which is fine by me, I wouldn't liked it otherwise I guess... But can they go back to the normal time/earth/spce after they broke their Cybody's and Zero Time? Well at least Wako is now able to leave the island with Sugata and Takuto! :D

Loved the anime overall, kinda confusing and I'm really really hoping for an OVA, special, movie or even a second season that will explain some unanswered questions/shows us how all of them are doing now but I liked the anime a lot, the music was awesome and the plot really original, 9/10 :D
May 26, 2011 4:05 PM
May 2011
well according to ANN's genre lables this show is everything ever.

well this makrs the end of the only show that manage to be so gay that it was manly.

to be honest neve rhave a i seen a show like this, and form the looks of it there proboly wont be one like this ever, this show was so much fun and full of self parody's and just pure awsomness, and that ann saying thios is basicly everything ever realy wasnt far from the truth, there was somthing for everyone in this

just for the simple fact of this being a 1 of a kind i can tgive this anything lower than a 10 caus eide just be lieing if i did, this show may of just been mindless fun but who cares, i enjoyed this show more than most of the shows that try to be emotional but this show just says fuck it and has fun with it, plus i legitimently see some of the twists coming
May 26, 2011 4:08 PM

May 2010
in some way it felt as though star driver pulled Mai-hime out of it's ass
Jun 1, 2011 4:40 AM
Jun 2011
im watching this anime just for killing time , seriously , what is this ? POWER RANGERS ? when u r beating to death , scream out some big words and BOOM ultimate power released , you win

aw c'mon that happens every episode , so lameeeeeeee

and the 25th ep , wooot , tauburn won 1 vs 1 on sahmek so easily ?! with spirit power or something bullshjt like that , oh oh what a shame for the "king" tittle *face palm*

this anime sux , i dont regret watching it but we seriously need something not about screaming big in a fight and win with ridiculous moves

about wako , meh... they said "catching fish with both hands" in my country , loving two guys at once ? oh my god....
Jun 1, 2011 8:41 PM

Sep 2008
elsword said:
im watching this anime just for killing time , seriously , what is this ? POWER RANGERS ? when u r beating to death , scream out some big words and BOOM ultimate power released , you win

and the 25th ep , wooot , tauburn won 1 vs 1 on sahmek so easily ?! with spirit power or something bullshjt like that , oh oh what a shame for the "king" tittle *face palm*

this anime sux , i dont regret watching it but we seriously need something not about screaming big in a fight and win with ridiculous moves

about wako , meh... they said "catching fish with both hands" in my country , loving two guys at once ? oh my god....
This guy does not know the power of libido.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2011 3:32 AM
Jun 2011
that's why it's nonsense.....the power of libido lol lol
Jun 3, 2011 6:25 AM

Sep 2008
elsword said:
i watch anime for its realism
Jun 13, 2011 3:33 AM

Jun 2011
SUPERB episode.

The animation was FANTASTIC.

Although i wished that they would at least show how the Maidens who have left the island, Mizuno and Sakana, are doing. Just 1 scene is all i ask. And who was the old guy with Simone's sister? they never really did explain his role in the whole show.

Overall great anime 9/10
Jun 13, 2011 7:21 PM
May 2011
ArcanaTrace said:
SUPERB episode.

The animation was FANTASTIC.

Although i wished that they would at least show how the Maidens who have left the island, Mizuno and Sakana, are doing. Just 1 scene is all i ask. And who was the old guy with Simone's sister? they never really did explain his role in the whole show.

Overall great anime 9/10
i think that was the husband of the green haired girl, sorry i havnt seen a episode of this FABULOUS show since it stoped airing, and the creators said their is chance of a sequal but the creator is satisfied wiht how it ended so we can hold out hope well see the maidens again like you said
Jun 16, 2011 8:03 AM

Oct 2009
Maybe if we're lucky they'll do what they did with Soul Eater and turn the credits into a epilogue montage thing when it comes out on DVD. I mean, the DVDs aren't out yet, right?
Jun 17, 2011 11:59 AM

Jul 2010
Possibly the worst thing I have ever seen.
Jun 18, 2011 11:29 AM

Nov 2009
gave the series an 8 out of 10. i felt that that the show dragged it's feet a bit during the first half of the show but the second half saved this series, and this final episode was pretty damn awesome.
Jun 18, 2011 8:28 PM
May 2011
Icolyze said:
Possibly the worst thing I have ever seen.
woops look like your on the wrong forum, i think you were looking for "eiken episode 2 discussion"
Aug 2, 2011 11:59 AM

Jan 2011
They could of showed us a fucking epilogue rather than "LUL PRETTY BOYS IN SPACE!!!"
[center]
Aug 2, 2011 2:29 PM

Oct 2009
2/3 of the budget goes into this last episode! i mean, the animation was so over the top and Takuto's puuuuuunch was fucking awesome!
Wako choosing both is better than one imo :).

And a sequel to this would fit nicely, because there is no more zero time, etc etc

overall great anime, i will miss it!
Sep 14, 2011 5:10 PM

Aug 2007
Plot was pretty dumb, but the execution was excellent.

wtb 2 min clip showing how everyone is doing after the end.
Sep 16, 2011 3:29 AM
Jan 2010
Just watched the last episode and i kind of liked it but it also sucked big time....

Why did i like it ?

I liked the episode because the final fight was just EPIC !!!! and it kind of fits together.

Why did i think it sucked ?

Well the ending just sucked... Wako said that she loves Takuto and Sugata and that was good in a certain way but still... whats with the lame ending in space and why don't we see what happens afterwards >.<

Overall : 8/10 because of the lame ending and sometimes the serie was one-sided with battles that look the same and at some moments you already knew what was going to happen !
Sep 20, 2011 11:04 PM

Jul 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
elsword said:
i watch anime for its realism

ofcourse why else would we be watching anime
Kenshin- said:

taterhead said:
I'll miss the Babyshiba commercials.

Hahaha, you silly boy xD

you know i wish they subbed those things too, i got really curious after a while
PhantomEX said:
Awesome last episode, great fights, 9/10 animation, 9/10 sound, story 7/10

TAKUTO PUUUUUNCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wish we got another episode to summarize and tie up the loose ends (Who really was takuto?)

half of the reason i came to the thread was hoping that someone would post the gif of this, thank you
(<ゝω・)☆ KIRABOSHI!

Sep 28, 2011 12:44 PM

Apr 2008
I love endings when they don't show ending ^^ (you know the really ending is what happened to sugata and taktou after the fight, but of cores they just cut the anime in that place ^^ just briliant!)
Oct 14, 2011 8:50 PM

Sep 2008
Fuck, yeah! I was finally able to watch it in 1080p and it was absolutely fabulous! I dare say that it almost reached the peak fabulousness from the initial airing; it totally sent chills down my spine.
Nov 1, 2011 3:07 PM
Jun 2011
I wanted this anime to be much better than how it turned out.
Dec 3, 2011 8:32 AM

Aug 2011
Fucking epic ending! Why do mecha alwasy have epic endings! That final fight against Samkh was beyond awesome.

I enjoyed this anime a lot!
Dec 30, 2011 9:16 PM
Dec 2011
elsword said:

1. Takuto didn't "beat anyone to death"
2.Screaming....I'm guessing you hate every good anime with protaganist who have strong spirits and morals: naruto, bleach, etc.
3. This anime was amazing.
4. Quite watching anime; you're somewhat a disgrace to it
Dec 30, 2011 9:36 PM

Sep 2011
oh shit i remember this episode, this is one of the few animes NO, things in existance that can really just make you jump out of your chair and scream at the top of your lungs

even people that disliked this series have to be lyeing through their teeth to say they didnt enjoy this pure epicness that was this episode, granted to be fair they were probably trying to take the show seriously despite the fact that the show itself didnt

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 7, 2012 1:53 AM

Feb 2012
Just finished watching the last episode yesterday. It was so-so. It could have done better though. I heard though there's a movie coming up... not sure when though. Is this true?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12857/Star_Driver:_Kagayaki_no_Takuto_Movie

I hope it'll fill up the gaps from the series.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 16, 2012 1:24 PM
Feb 2010
My thoughts on the series as a whole. (7/10)

A fun show that is worth watching.

there a few parts in the storytelling that kind made me go "irk.."

The two that stick out are:

1. After Marino uses her Cybody to see the maiden's faces Kate asks "What about me?" in front of the whole committee, and later when it is shown that only two know who the east maiden is I wondered why nobody called Kate out at the meeting.

2. I did not like that two of the maidens were shafted after their seals were destroyed.

I enjoyed Takuto's Dad as a villain. He is one insane character.

I really didn't like Kate's character, but she had a nice song.

It is also too bad that the Drama club president couldn't have been expanded on more considering what happened in the play episode.
iCardsMar 16, 2012 1:29 PM
Mar 24, 2012 9:31 PM

Nov 2011
Mm, saw this awhile ago. Kinda liked it and consider rewatching :>
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Jan 23, 2011

130 by HerdianElang »»
Apr 8, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Oct 31, 2010

135 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jan 17, 5:33 PM

» This anime have some kind of boys love?

Kuku_Kill - Feb 11, 2023

6 by Ronninn »»
Feb 11, 2023 4:20 PM

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Jan 30, 2011

102 by notbraxten »»
Sep 1, 2022 1:56 AM

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 3, 2010

352 by ImpactFrames »»
Aug 8, 2022 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.