Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Looks like this season/episode relies on Shin after all to get the most important work done. Facing off against Ahide isn't easy but here we are.

It's a fine episode although predictable. Shin just doesn't give a shit even if he has a weapon struck on his chest. It's still very possible that he's stronger than any of his allies/students in ths timeline.
May 17, 8:23 AM

Dec 2021
It took some time, but we finally get to see Anos in action!

Ahid declares that Midhaze will be destroyed. However, the Oracle opposes Arcana's true intentions. Shin also joins the fight, leading to a final showdown between the two. Ahide, now possessing Arcana, uses the Sword of the Almighty, Leviangilma, to strike Anos with judgment. To defeat Ahid, it's said that he must be slashed three times with the divine sword, which obliterates the essence of anyone who draws it from its sheath.

Neither the cardinal nor Anos can harm each other, but Ahid eventually gets close to Anos and tries to yank out his source. However, it turns out to be an illusion, and what he actually pulled out was Leviangilma from its sheath. Ahid panics, fearing his impending death, and vomits, but this too is an illusion created by Anos. The real sword remains in Anos' hands, ready to be used as intended. Using the spell Veneziara, Anos perceives all possibilities, so the sword is both drawn and undrawn at the same time.

Ah yes, I missed this in Maou Gakuin. It's great to see Anos being OP as usual, and it's nice to see Shin joining in too.

May 17, 9:50 AM
Feb 2022
ep 19 is going to get delayed
https://maohgakuin.com/news/?id=65406
maybe by one week
since this episode covers vol 5 fully
maybe they are taking break for vol 6
hope they do good for it
May 17, 10:13 AM

Feb 2021
It's only been 6 months since season 1 episode 1 wtf. Really missed Anos' parents, love them.
Break next week apparently.
May 17, 10:26 AM

Jan 2023
It's nice to see Arcana being so honest with herself and Anos, and finally taking a step forward.
Now then, that cliffhanger was intriguing for sure.
Also, the parents fussing about their little Anos, I missed that haha.
May 17, 11:14 AM
Feb 2023
not disappointed. Even though some scenes didn't live up to expectations, I really enjoyed the fight scenes. btw Emilia is very beautiful
May 17, 11:16 AM

May 2021
at the end, "onii-chan" and then Anos' face? That was Arcana wasn't she? GAWD DAYM AREN'T I HELLA INTERESTED NOW HEHEHEHEHEHE
If you choose to do only what you know, you'll never experience the joy of being able to do something you couldn't before.
May 17, 12:00 PM
Sep 2020
Anos's rebuttal to that guy "The almighty cannot be almighty if it's bound by logic", sums up Anos's character in a nutshell, he be the demon king of tyranny if he's bound by mortal systems like logic so he transcends that to do whatever he wants
May 17, 1:23 PM

Jun 2017
Pretty great ep, I still wonder how Militia is related in all this.
May 17, 1:32 PM

Dec 2013
Anos' parents always make me smile, I'm so glad the show keeps getting better, the start of season 2 was rough.
May 17, 1:41 PM

Feb 2019
Damn this was a crazy episode and nice end to the hero academy/dragon slaying mini arc. Animation was pretty solid and seeing Anos make a fool of Ahide was awesome.

Some of the God/magic paradoxical stuff in this season is still going over my head. “Just draw this sword without drawing it” for example, but hey, Anos beating people at their own game and having them look stupid never gets old lmao.

Ahide thought he was in full control of everything and Anos just toying with him with the fake sword, putting him in that nightmare genjutsu type spell and then the irony of him saying he hadn’t abandoned his faith, only to say he never even trusted the gods 😭 Been waiting so long to see that smirk wiped off his face.

Like I thought a few episodes ago, Arcana didn’t even really wanna fight and is just trying to make up for the “mistake” she made in the past with the girl’s resurrection. If that’s what she calls a “mistake” she’s definitely worthy of being an almighty kind God. She cares for people and the world. Will be fun seeing her stay with Anos’ family and join the harem lol.

Happy for Emilia getting promoted to headmaster of the hero academy as well. A very well deserved promotion and no one better to lead these kids. Hilarious that she crushing on Anoshu though 😭

Post credits scene! Is that an alternate universe or past Anos? Sounded like same seiyuu and looked the same.. can’t wait for next ep
Marinate1016May 17, 2:43 PM
May 17, 3:08 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Wasn’t expecting Cardinal Ahide to be dealt with in this episode, or at least dealt with for now as he teleported away after having his whole world shattered, like damn Anos really mind-broke him, honestly I can’t blame him tho as being able to draw a sword without actually drawing it makes no sense lol. The fight was fun tho and looked pretty good, Ahide resembled Gilgamesh for a bit there before being forced to abandon his faith 1000 times, I honestly felt kinda bad for him but of course it was satisfying seeing him get taken down more than few pegs, he really fucked shit up for the humans after all.

And now Arcana and Anos are teaming up to take down the Judgement Selection after we learned her backstory, Arcana really is sweet and I’m glad she’s on the right side now, and Anos’ parents’ reactions were great at the end there when they saw Anos brought another babe home lol. And it looks like Emilia has come to the end of her redemption arc by becoming the new headmaster of the hero’s academy, she’s come very far from when she was a villain so it’s nice to see, it’s also nice seeing those three students came around on her as well, and I guess the shrimpy one didn’t die after all. And lastly, hopefully the break next week doesn’t mean more delays beyond that, I don’t mind waiting another week but I don’t want another situation like Season 2 Part 1 lol.
May 17, 3:44 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
So I zoned out during all that logic rebutal and god speech gibberish but it was nice to see a conclusion to this arc which in a way came off as a conclusion to the season. I had to double check we were half way through but know it seems like the focus will change. As with every episode they are featured, Anos's parents are the best.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 17, 4:45 PM

Sep 2020
Today's episode summary: Ahide gets wickedly trolled again and again by Anos.
May 17, 5:40 PM

Feb 2019
looks like Emilia prospered way more than if she remained a member of demon nobility or royals or whatever her rank was before Anos punished her for daring to harm his mother and his fangirls lol
May 17, 5:40 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
So what was the big twist at the end of the episode? Looks like will be waiting a week to find out what that big cliff hanger is all about 😂 okay episode this week. Finally got to see Anos in action
May 17, 6:02 PM

Feb 2018
Looks like we got a resolution of some kind this episode, and with that, another thing to drive to story appears at the end lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 17, 7:09 PM
Oct 2016
Anos taking down more corrupt and arrogant villains. This stuff doesn't get old, Anos faced with these over the top personalities that the villains in this show have but he overpowers them every time. Ahide tried to outsmart the demon King but there was no chance of that happening. Ahide treatment of Arcana was so cruel, I'm glad Anos spoke to her directly about what she really wanted. Anos really went after Ahide, fooling him with that fake almighty sword then the lesson about what it means to be a god and to be almighty. I like how this show can have crazy cheesy moments but also these cool philosophical moments too. Anos was right in a lot of what he said about being a god and how they can't be truly almighty or all powerful. Anos tapping Ahide in that dream where he had to renounce his faith is perfect justice, tricking him so much that he thought real life was still the dream. Anos knows just how to psychologically torture people and its satisfying every time we see it. Anos turning down becoming a god fits his style, not one for a role like that. Much better idea to have Arcana herself take the godhood and repent what she'd done wrong. Anos farewell to Emilia was sweet, she's come a long way and now as headmaster of the hero academy she can do some real good over here
May 17, 8:38 PM

Mar 2007
At least after a ton of talk no jutsu they finally resolved this arc and Anos goes back home with yet another loli for his parents who by now must be wondering if they need to build an addition to the house.
May 17, 8:40 PM

Jul 2022
Another fool who lost his mind upon realizing that no matter what he did, he would never defeat Anos. And, of course, Anos keeps growing his harem. I loved his parents' reaction again.

Emilia had her character development, going from an incompetent, racist, and classist teacher to a principal who takes care of her students and encourages them to improve by setting an example. Will she ever realize that Anosh is actually Anos?
May 17, 9:05 PM
Jan 2021
Ahid tried to destroy Midhaze, but Shin was there to stop him, no matter what he attempted.

The battle with Ahid was so crazy, I couldn't help but laugh. I thought, how do you defeat someone with a sword that kills you when unsheathed, but then Anos actually made the possibility of unsheathing it a reality. LOL But it was typical of Anos to give an answer that transcends logic, saying that the Almighty is not bound by logic. love this part.

Arcana has been forgiven by Anos and she become his god now. Now looking forward to seeing how they destroy the selection judgement.

Anos parents are so funny! Their reaction after seeing Arcana was so Damn Good.

Now, the V5 has been completed and we get to see the glimpse of the next Arc, is Arcana really Anos Lil sis or something else...? but it looks like we have to wait another week for the next episode.
May 17, 10:38 PM
Dec 2022
The God selection process comes to an end with Anos victory of course.
May 18, 1:59 AM
Sep 2021
Anos doing his own thing, showing how OP he is. That was all there to this episode.
May 18, 2:17 AM

Dec 2018
Bad guy got his come uppance, loli goddess got her redemption, and sensei got promoted to headmaster while old baldy got his prison. All in all pretty good. I'll never say this show is a masterpiece at all, but it does warm my heart sometimes. Just a fun watch.
May 18, 5:47 AM
Aug 2015
Ah, we were having such a decent episode, but they just <had> to pull a cgiDragon at the last moment and blow the landing. Otherwise, things got solved although not neatly, and Anos gets a live-in kami-loli-sama imouto. Anos' parent's reactions are comically exaggerated, as expected. It great that they have a sense of humor to get them through this perilous childrearing.
May 18, 10:08 AM

Jun 2016
omg emilia so shiny in this episode !!

May 18, 6:32 PM

Nov 2009
Fucking Anos...

"I drew the sword by not drawing the sword"

That mind game...

Emilia becomes the Headmaster

Also, Anos becomes the "God of Gods"

And the parents.... LOOOOL, "you are only 6 month years old" "I stole her" "you're telling her to move in with you?"

Tho... has it really been that short of time? I thought for sure with everything that happened since season 1, it would at least be 1~2 years

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 19, 12:42 AM
Sep 2023
This anime is so corny now, this should be the last season
May 19, 12:46 AM
Apr 2023
To think that Schroedinger's cat could've beaten Ahide like that
May 19, 3:01 AM

Jul 2015
Really good episode this time.Anos fights properly in this episode for the first time in this cour.

He once again shows why he is the boss.Arcana is now the Goddess of Anos and together they will join the selection trial to destroy it.Really happy to see Emilia becoming the Headmaster of the Hero Academy.Arcana is now going to stay with Anos.It was really funny and nice to see Anos's parents once again.

Seems at the post credits scene we see a little girl who looks exactly like Arcana calling a little boy looking Anos her brother.Waiting for the next part where all these mysteries will be revealed.5/5 episode.

May 19, 7:41 AM
Jun 2007
Heh now he has a female god. Anos' parents are funny
May 19, 12:23 PM
Oct 2022
Arcana truly deserves to be a god, she is such a kind-hearted person!

Finally, we see Anos Voldigoad in action be in the Demon King of Dilhade. I am so pleased about locking Zamira Engelo, he was betraying the academy all this time making contact with Ahide and the other ones.

It would be good if Judgement Selection was eliminated by Anos and Arcana.
May 19, 1:55 PM

Oct 2011
next episode is delayed to May 31st
May 20, 5:44 AM

Jul 2013
Anus unsheathed the sword without unsheathing it so the other guy used the same logic and abandoned his faith without abandoning it wtf is this? Lol.
May 22, 4:49 AM
Apr 2022
The best episode of this season
May 23, 5:26 PM
Nov 2016
Ever since Anos VA changed this show have the great decline just like Tokyo revengers
May 24, 7:18 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
After the death of human king, let's clear Ahide for once and for all as well.

Arcana showed her admiration toward Shin's doing slashing her source like that kinda funny to see. Then when she comes back she emerges with those bs dude, Ahide?

She's too kind. But overall she still remember her initial curiosity about the Almighty answer. Not Anusho if he's unable to clear up the little girl mind with his sweet talk, and Arcana definitely eat that good. Ahide completely broken, and Anusho declared Arcana as his own god to follow the god selection systems to destroy it later. Cool enough?

Nah. Emilia also getting promoted, soon mayhaps become the queen of the human territory. Damn woman really got her salvation arc into the best scenario ever. Then back to Dilhade as how another surprising face coming from those two parents, having another girl coming into Anusho lair...

Damn those ending scene. Perhaps having a delay a bit is not a bad decision for them i guess. Really looking forward to see the next.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31

37 by ineser »»
5 hours ago

» I was so happy that, it got a second season

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Yesterday

10 by Reevansingh21 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 12

54 by Noegusis »»
May 25, 3:43 AM

» Episode 7 Delayed

KANLen09 - May 19

10 by jas-samaaa »»
May 24, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha II: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10

38 by badabass »»
May 24, 10:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.