Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 21, 11:31 AM
Aug 2022
Yamauchi is so dumb like why would arisu keep him around after he’s been exposed she’d obviously not use the positive votes for him. He was two seconds away from getting beat down by Koenji 😂😂

Ryuen was obviously not getting expelled.

This was an episode my dumbass could actually follow pretty well 😂😂
Feb 21, 11:35 AM

May 2023
hirata is retarded af dude talked and said nothing lmao
Feb 21, 11:44 AM

Apr 2016
The feeling Yamauchi got expelled HOLLLLLLLLY, I think everyone was waiting for this episode. deserved mf got karma'd for tripping Arisu

Dunno man, Hirata became mentally brokey here. What was the point of all that???

Wow I was actually surprised about Ryuuen's situation that was actually a good trade.
I feel like Arisu manipulated the votes onto Ayanokoji too but who knows can't wait for the next episode already.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Feb 21, 11:49 AM

Jun 2017
Pretty good voting results, nothing of value was lost.

Also lol at the teacher "this vote cannot be manipulated", all classes proceed to 5d chess the shit out of it.
Feb 21, 11:56 AM
Jul 2021
Amazing episode 10/10, but no Tsukishiro😔
Feb 21, 12:08 PM
Senpai

May 2021
Imagine 24 episodes and a decent studio like madhouse animating it. It would be so good :/
Yeah it was decent, but they rush through all of it sooo fast, i need to read the LN again.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Feb 21, 12:23 PM
Sep 2021
that episode is boring against the other episodes
Feb 21, 12:37 PM
Nov 2022
The only thing which is missing Hirata ‘s backstory that they skip in season 1 and 2. Plus Hirata’s monologue this episode or in the last episode, which could have made Hirata’s reaction have more sense.
Feb 21, 12:54 PM

Jan 2009
Opening up a bottle of wine just for the additional pleasure of seeing Yamauchi gone. He was annoying in literally every single scene he was shown. Stupid, loud and toxic. Seeing him kicked is an unexpected boon to be celebrated.
Feb 21, 12:55 PM
May 2021
Hahaa, was waiting for this ep. Peak shit!!!
Feb 21, 1:05 PM

Feb 2019
Fostering High School....fostering the next Kim Jong Ils and Bernie Madoff's of the world. The school isn't really teaching them any lessons, they're basically just setting up Lord of the Flies
Feb 21, 1:30 PM

Feb 2019
Yamauchi pack in the air rn this gas or what? RIP bozo you’ll not be missed. I didn’t even care too much about his expulsion when reading the book, but the way the anime showcased how much of an absolute bitch he was during the whole rumour spreading situation, I had a smile on my face the whole time.

Bro really thought Arisu was gonna come to his rescue and prevent his expulsion haha, bye loser.

Suzune handled the leadership position so well in this episode. Clearly articulating her point and navigating all dissent. Particularly that of Hirata. Oh yea and she looked absolutely amazing. The staff always snap on her design and facial expressions and today was no different. They also did a great job showing Hirata’s breakdown and how letting someone get expelled really hurt him. Poor dude wants to save everyone, but that’s just not possible. Idealism can only get you so far.

Yamauchi breakdown after getting expelled was also well done. His seiyuu really cooked.

Ibuki might have been manipulated and abused by Ryuen, but clearly still cares for him and taking his points/seeing him expelled was just too much for her. They have such a weird relationship, but the sexual tension in that scene was awesome lol.

Honestly one of the best YZ episodes. Can’t find too much to complain about in this one. Credit where it’s due
Marinate1016Feb 21, 2:10 PM
Feb 21, 1:47 PM
Sep 2015
this is exactly why I love this show in contrast to other shows that I also love (Log Horizon, One Outs or even Code Geass, just to mention just a few), where the Main Character manipulate others to reach his goal. After all, we watch show like this because we want something that blow our minds. I *might* read the manga once all the anime is really over. Ryuuen being saved from expulsion was really cool. After the fight on S2 I started to like the character. Also I figured Manabe would be getting the explusion the moment she approached Ibuki. 10 would be a low score.
Feb 21, 2:06 PM

Sep 2017
Loved the drama so much , great episode.
The remake of Berserk is a mistake.
Feb 21, 2:11 PM

May 2021
This was probably the most vocal I've ever been by myself watching this show. I was laughing and really getting into the vibes. Yamauchi got absolutely owned, Kouenji made him look like a little bitch and I was so here for that. That visceral yell when he's in the hallway with sensei just put a massive smile on my face. GTFO!

Ichinose outplay with the help of Ayanokouji also got me hyped up. Sakayanagi smoking out Katsuragi's right hand man was also a pretty smooth maneuver. Ayanokouji proves once again he is 10 steps ahead of all the plotting and scheming.
Feb 21, 2:18 PM

Nov 2017
Yamauchi making a fool of himself in his attempt to defend... Get out of there, Yamauchi! 🎉 Honestly, when he tried to go after Kōenji, I'm shocked by his crappy behavior. With Horitika exposing his secret to the whole class, led by Ayanokōji, Kōenji getting out of trouble, and Ichinose saving her class (and Kōenji), all the GOATs are there! 😊 It's an excellent episode!
Feb 21, 2:33 PM
Apr 2021
Omg I never had myself screaming at my screen at Yamachi getting the fuck up outta here I was so fucking happy seeing this bitch ass nigga throw everyone under the bus and h then ask for ppl to defend him and i was laughing like a fucking schoolgirl when Koenji kept saying shit like “alright ur time is up buddy go” and shit like that man is too hilarious man, those little quips are fucking jokes🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

Hirata spazzing out on Horikita and then getting the second most positive votes made NO sense to me so I hope they explain this in the next episode bc him wanting to save Yamauchi even after it was exposed that he tried to get Ayanokoji expelled like that dude really needs a reality check on how to be a leader bc everyone knows a leader has to make the hard choices that ppl wouldn’t pick so I hope bro redeems himself in future episodes🫤

I was wondering where the opening was and knew immediately this episode was gonna be lit bc shows always never play the opening when shit is about to go down💀💀

THE FUCKING CLIFFHANGER PISSED ME OFF MAN WHAT DID SAKAYANAGI SAY TO AYANOKOJI???? I need more😭😭😭
Feb 21, 3:00 PM

Nov 2017
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Yamagod The Wise? I thought so. It's not a story Class C would tell you..
Feb 21, 3:25 PM
Nov 2018
AkeZZZ said:
bye bye Yamauchi Haruki. You're fking annoying. But honestly, couldn't they also vote out Kushida, the fking trash, Kikyou? She also deserved the spot.

Kushida can't leave.
Feb 21, 3:25 PM
Oct 2023
Best Episode so far.
Feb 21, 3:33 PM

Oct 2018
Man that was satisfying getting to see those two be expelled
Feb 21, 3:51 PM
Dec 2020
Ayanakoji is cooking so hard like damn wtf, my guy's brain is limitless

The moment I saw Ichinose in Ayanakoji's room after they took Ryuen's points I just lost it, it was flabbergasting
Feb 21, 4:33 PM

Apr 2022
well that was an ugly sight with yamauchi. koenji was kinda cold tho, i can't even lie.
Feb 21, 4:39 PM

Jul 2013
imo well done episode. even though they made Yamauchi a very hateable character in these episodes and his expulsion became predictable because of it, this episode still kept the suspense and excitement. ayanokoji masterplan being revealed at the end made this episode even more satisfying. now with several people around knowing what ayanokoji is capable of and that he's been the mastermind in the past I wonder how he will stay an unnoticeable character with all the attention he'll get.
Feb 21, 4:39 PM

Jan 2018
Reply to Antanaru
@Embient It's pretty obvious considering Sakayanagi said it's best to keep the king on the board till the end. On a side note, I wonder if it was a bad translation or just a stupid line in the original, since fall of the king is when the game of chess ends...
@Antanaru Even at the end of a chess match, you could say the King doesn't really fall, since he's put under "checkmate", but it is not necessarily clear whether he was killed or surrendered. But I think what she meant to say is that she prefers the endgame, where most pieces are down and the Kings are still up. Of course you can end the game before then if you're much better than the opponent, but in a good game you'd probably reach that stage where there are only very few pieces left including the King.
Feb 21, 4:45 PM
Oct 2019
HAHAHA YAMAUDOG BEGONE!!

Ahh so Sakayanagi didn't accept the offer from the student council prez.

Once again Ayanokouji Giga Brain!!
Feb 21, 5:03 PM
Dec 2017
Our girl is safeee 😭 hope Ayano slap that council president soonn
Feb 21, 5:15 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Cedric2498
The only thing which is missing Hirata ‘s backstory that they skip in season 1 and 2. Plus Hirata’s monologue this episode or in the last episode, which could have made Hirata’s reaction have more sense.
@Cedric2498 probably in the next episode
Feb 21, 5:25 PM

Sep 2009
I presume some of D-class votes also went to Ayanokouji because there are some Ryyuen followers still left there and they probably were grateful. Also, as someone pointed out, it was also Sakayanagis plan to get a revenge on Yamauchi for him being a dick to her during the previous arc.

Horikita was good this episode but I still think Kei is more worthy of being the main heroine (regretfully, author does not think so). If not Ayanokouji asking her brother to give her a push, I doubt she would have found the right way to resolve the sitution. Glad she came with the right conclusion after a push at least.
Feb 21, 5:34 PM
Apr 2022
Yamauchi gone? big win for class D, half expected them to start celebrating
Feb 21, 5:52 PM
Sep 2020
It's a simple exam, vote and expell someone... And the ending was simple as well:
Give ryuen points to ichinose, solved, both win. Ayanokoji basically didn't need to do anything lol, he was just the intermediate.

This time wasn't a super smart plan that tried to cleaverly avoid the rules or to deceive everybody with fake impressions..... I really liked that

But actually, one thing is kinda bad for ayanokoji.... Now everyone knows that he isn't just a random and quiet dude at the class. Indeed, he had more +votes than hirata, although his classmates were first deciding to vote him out. This surely will make those stupid classmates more suspicious about him... (I like that tho)

Also, it's fcking great to see yamauchi going down like this. Bro had literally no value for the classroom the entire show. And already in season 1, he acted like a jerk.
Arrow02Feb 21, 6:00 PM
Feb 21, 5:54 PM
Sep 2020
Mainnus said:
The end of the chronicle of Yamagod of the black room.

LMAOOOO, this dude was just ridiculous af
Feb 21, 6:05 PM
Sep 2020
Nachtwandler_21 said:
I presume some of D-class votes also went to Ayanokouji because there are some Ryyuen followers still left there and they probably were grateful. Also, as someone pointed out, it was also Sakayanagis plan to get a revenge on Yamauchi for him being a dick to her during the previous arc.

Horikita was good this episode but I still think Kei is more worthy of being the main heroine (regretfully, author does not think so). If not Ayanokouji asking her brother to give her a push, I doubt she would have found the right way to resolve the sitution. Glad she came with the right conclusion after a push at least.

At this point, I don't even see horikita as a possible heroine for the end.... She clearly doesn't like ayanokoji (romantically), kei otherwise is 🔥
Feb 21, 6:26 PM

Jan 2018
This episode finally solidifies Ayanokouji's status as the one who wields significant power behind the scenes. The power behind the throne.

Too bad for Yamauchi, he was still awful in the end. Also, the girl from Class D though...
Feb 21, 6:42 PM

Sep 2018
Everything that comes out of Kouenji's mouth is entertaining, how is this possible? His ruthlessness towards Yamauchi was hilarious XD

By far the best episode of this season, in an otherwise slower, uneventful season.
Feb 21, 7:03 PM
Nov 2019
masih bingung caranya ayanakouji juara 1
My Candies :
Feb 21, 7:04 PM

Nov 2023
Man, the drama here was great.

I might call this my favorite episode in the series; everything was good, and I had no problems.
Feb 21, 7:27 PM
Feb 2018
Yoggix said:
masih bingung caranya ayanakouji juara 1

Dibantu sama kelasnya sakayanagi
Feb 21, 7:30 PM
Oct 2019
Yamauchi was the only choice at that point.
Feb 21, 7:35 PM
Apr 2023
Too bad for Yamauchi since he decided to be a tool for the wrong user. Go hide/live inside a mountain or something (his name's kanji characters means the same thing after all: Yama = mountain, Uchi = inside, within)
Lots of viewers will elevate Ayanokouji to the level of "He's me FR FR" again with this awesome episode. To think that Ayanokouji got to become a middleman-broker and solved a lot of problems in one fell swoop.
Feb 21, 8:24 PM
Aug 2022
So the fabled YamaGod of the Black Room decided to pull off a 4 dimensional chess move by self-sacrificing himself for the sake of Class C. To add believability, he played the role of an unhinged madman that could have resulted in him having killed off Koenji if YamaGod wasn't stopped by the teacher. Thus, YamaGod completed his tactical withdrawal back to the Black Room.... where the audience awaits for his eventual triumphant return. 🤪🤪🤪

/s

Feb 21, 8:38 PM
May 2018
It was hard to look at Honami, who is in pain but still sits and smiles ❤️❤️
Feb 21, 9:05 PM

Feb 2012
The teacher said exactly what I was thinking the entire time. I've been laid off before, and I've also been part of the decision to fire someone else too. I've always been annoyed with Hirata and he finally showed how immature he is, that's not how the real world works buddy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 9:07 PM
Feb 2018
I could've sworn this was the test where [REDACTED] loses their shiet so I got momentarily upset about not watching it animated. As always, I wish they had explained more what happened here, but since I have read the LN already I won't complain too much about it… it is what it is~
Feb 21, 9:10 PM
Apr 2012
This is a great show. It's well written. It rarely forgets that it's a classroom of individuals. Almost everyone in the class gets their due a little, even if they're not exceptional on either end of aptitude, it's great.
Feb 21, 9:15 PM
May 2020
Now that the elimination arc is done, let the endgame of chess between King of class C and Queen of class A begin.

Perhaps it was mentioned before, but I believe Ayanokouji and Sakanayagi were raised at the same institution. There are scenes from ED hinting that, which makes the final competition even more intriguing.
l0ck0n00Feb 21, 9:21 PM
Feb 21, 9:33 PM
Sep 2022
That's why ayanokouji is the GOAT over the GOATS🐐🗿☕
Feb 21, 9:39 PM

Mar 2007
Holy cow, as a non manga reader, I did NOT see this coming!

Well played Ayanokoji, well played. Bravo.
Feb 21, 9:41 PM
Jan 2024
do we know how ayanokoji took first place?
Feb 21, 9:47 PM
Jan 2024
AkeZZZ said:
bye bye Yamauchi Haruki. You're fking annoying. But honestly, couldn't they also vote out Kushida, the fking trash, Kikyou? She also deserved the spot.

I think.its more difficult to justify the expulsion of kushida, since she is quite popular and she can influence the class more than horikita and ayanokoji. Even if ayanokoji told everyone about her, she could just deny everything and get away with it I think.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 31

152 by dodoo_ »»
May 4, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

173 by Akagex »»
May 2, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 10

121 by Akagex »»
May 2, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17

104 by ManOfMadWhims »»
Apr 28, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

138 by lasodamos »»
Apr 22, 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.