Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2023 11:23 PM

Oct 2017
Stain dead and that went pretty bad. AFO in range.
Sep 22, 2023 12:44 AM

Jun 2014
So Stain ended up getting folded, and things aren't looking good at all for All Might. To make matters worse, AFO is within range of Shiggy. Oh boy, the heroes could use a miracle right now.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 22, 2023 2:44 AM

May 2016
Pretty great chapter. Horikoshi went plus Ultra this week with the artwork!
Sep 22, 2023 5:37 AM

Jun 2021
That was fast. RIP Stain. Despair... I guess All Might is almost there.
Sep 22, 2023 7:33 AM
Mar 2018
Horikoshi really wasted stain by killing him in one chapter, at this point he's just rushing to the end
Sep 22, 2023 7:48 AM

Dec 2012
To be fair I'm getting a little bored. Nothing wrong with some All Might vs AFO action but please return to Shigaraki vs Midoriya soon..
Kal'tsit: Is that... really worth it? Amiya...

Amiya: Even if no one understands me... I'll keep going on the path I choose.
Maybe it will incinerate me to dust... But if I don't do it, no one can.

Arknights ▵ Crylix#0810
Sep 22, 2023 7:54 AM

Jul 2022
Stain is dead!! All Might loses his legs and armor but not his hope, and AFO closes in one Shigaraki!!!! It's going down!

Sep 22, 2023 9:56 AM
May 2021
Mid af, Stain just came back to get one-shotted absolutely terrible writing; yep this series is still going downhill.
Sep 22, 2023 1:04 PM

Oct 2021
All Might looks sinister at that panel where he is confronting All for One with "...I am not dead yet. So come!!" Scary!! 😨

Hercules' last fight being the "shield" to protect Stain from All for One is such a blow!! 😖

Who is the "lunatic" in this chapter as the title suggested? It could be Stain cause of his willingness to die for All Might as his Bloodcurdle Quirk gets stolen by a young version of All for One. But it could also be All Might whose willpower is empowered by Nana Shimura's ghost and boosted by Night Eye's spirit.

Anyway, fabulous chapter; and, we're in Volume 40, guys, at the start of Chapter 401!!! I presume. Maybe. 😆 Congratulations to Kōhei Horikoshi-sensei for reaching great lengths with this awesome manga series! It's been a good ride 😄
marquinti2Sep 22, 2023 1:09 PM

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Sep 22, 2023 5:08 PM

Dec 2020
dang. a lot going on, im glad all might is finally get his own arc and all, but its not looking good for him
Sep 22, 2023 6:30 PM
May 2023
I just want this series to end.
Sep 22, 2023 7:01 PM

Apr 2022
welp, that was underwelhming. still hit us with the i'm not dead yet.
Sep 22, 2023 7:11 PM

Mar 2015
they can't even become proper speedbump.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 22, 2023 8:30 PM

Aug 2019
Rest easy Stain

Also, All might look badass in the panel where he’s saying, “So Come!”
Sep 22, 2023 11:22 PM

May 2020
What's the point of bringing in Stain just to put him out of picture a chapter later lol. Though atleast we could confirm he's DEAD.

For All Might, we all are thinking he's just there, but he's still breathing and kicking lol.
Sep 23, 2023 9:08 AM

Aug 2020
That all might panel just made all might best character in series once again.
Sep 23, 2023 9:27 AM

Jan 2014
did stain quirk got stolen or not? I hope he's not dead
Sep 23, 2023 11:45 AM
Aug 2020
jas-samaaa said:
Mid af, Stain just came back to get one-shotted absolutely terrible writing; yep this series is still going downhill.

with all due respect, why do people like you who are apparently still so dissatisfied with the writing read it? I mean do y'all actually read it or just skim through it? Yeah it's your call in the end, but from where I'm sitting it just seems like a very foolhardy thing to keep coming back to something that has not been going along with your expectations. I mean why not just give up and maybe come back when it's all over? I'm sure you've got better things to read, and even better things to do than come and comment about something that didn't live up to your expectations? But I get really curious when I see you lot. You read something only to complain about it, and you also read other stuff that you like, and when something bad happens there you people say that "oh atleast it didn't go as bad as that one manga". Now you might or might not do that, but from my observation that's how many of you are. Maybe I'm just to thick skulled to understand you people of unparalleled wisdom.
Sep 23, 2023 11:49 AM
May 2021
Reply to KusarigamaD10S
jas-samaaa said:

with all due respect, why do people like you who are apparently still so dissatisfied with the writing read it? I mean do y'all actually read it or just skim through it? Yeah it's your call in the end, but from where I'm sitting it just seems like a very foolhardy thing to keep coming back to something that has not been going along with your expectations. I mean why not just give up and maybe come back when it's all over? I'm sure you've got better things to read, and even better things to do than come and comment about something that didn't live up to your expectations? But I get really curious when I see you lot. You read something only to complain about it, and you also read other stuff that you like, and when something bad happens there you people say that "oh atleast it didn't go as bad as that one manga". Now you might or might not do that, but from my observation that's how many of you are. Maybe I'm just to thick skulled to understand you people of unparalleled wisdom.
@KusarigamaD10S when ur invested into a series & its coming to an end, why not continue reading it? Dont be butt hurt cuz the final arc is ass.
Sep 23, 2023 11:57 AM
Aug 2020
jas-samaaa said:
@KusarigamaD10S when ur invested into a series & its coming to an end, why not continue reading it? Dont be butt hurt cuz the final arc is ass.

maybe for you bruh, for me it has always seemed that a certain section of people have just been overtly critical of every single thing in Mha. Coated their reviews with eloquent thesaurus words to try and mask what it truly is, and heck even succeeded to an extent. I get it that it might not be going according to your expectations. But I personally see a man who's barely left with any power to fight with, putting every lady fragment of his soul into what's probably gonna be the last fight of his life, before his flame goes out, but with honour. So that's respectable, the way I see it. Stain's inclusion - his praise and appraisal of Almight was nothing newly brought up. We all knew he looked up to him and wanted all heroes to be like him - heck despised those who weren't. So wasn't surprising to see him try to help someone he believes in - maybe the only hero he believes in. So once again, good for me.
Sep 23, 2023 7:46 PM
Nov 2016
Oh hell no, fuck this, I've been waiting for the Street Ninja to appear and join the fight since forever since this arc is taking forever to go anywhere, only for the Street Ninja to finally appear and get killed in the next chapter like some idiot, pathetic and weak filler character? fuck no, they did him dirty here so screw this chapter, these villains with Jesus superpowers are bullshit.

It's a nice chapter, don't get me wrong, but it's bullshit at the same time.

3/5
Sep 24, 2023 9:44 AM

May 2010
Big week for people getting killed in stupid ways in jump.
Sep 24, 2023 9:53 AM

Jan 2009
stain died so fast and all might is gonna die soon too and will see a power up for deku is my guess seeing that all might as a soul will be added to one for all
Sep 24, 2023 2:08 PM
Apr 2011
Softhenic03 said:
What's the point of bringing in Stain just to put him out of picture a chapter later lol. Though atleast we could confirm he's DEAD.

For All Might, we all are thinking he's just there, but he's still breathing and kicking lol.

To feed his quirk to the villain basically.
Sep 24, 2023 3:17 PM

Dec 2013
I guess it should be expected that All For One would have a plan to deal with Stain.

RIP Stain.
Sep 24, 2023 6:35 PM
Nov 2019
So it looks like AFO is going to reach Deku and Shigaraki after all.
Sep 26, 2023 9:49 AM
Mar 2015
Our bois are near the end of their rope
Sep 27, 2023 9:09 AM
Jul 2023
Damn. Stain died faster than me drinking orange juice fr. I think he seemed pretty buffed on chapters like 50 to 53. Then he came back with a pretty cool drip. Only to die so easily against AFO. Seems like mha’s gonna end with AFO winning unless the others get that fat ahh plot armor
Sep 28, 2023 9:11 PM
May 2018
Pobrecito el Stain,lástima su poca participación en la batalla :´(
Sep 30, 2023 3:57 PM

Jan 2021
The art was amazing this chapter!!!

Stain dead and All For One within range of Shigaraki!!! It's not looking good!!!

All Might use all of your might and power to stop that demon!!!
Dec 22, 2023 6:57 AM

Feb 2021
Stain riding on that glider gave me Green Goblin vibes ngl.

AFo turned the tide of this battle in one fell swoop. Sad to see Stain go. I wished for him to have a greater role and nut just die in a single chapter.

All Might's armour is totally gone now so it's death flags for him. AFO and Shiggy can make contact now.

The panel where All Might says he's not dead yet, goes so fucking hard

Mar 7, 8:19 AM

Dec 2022
Stain died really fast, I would've loved some more time with him tbh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

16 by IzanaSolos »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 26, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.