Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 7, 2022 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, the new OP song is quite...something.

This episode was thrilling with time traveling theories with Shinpei being the central importance. Haine has also played an important role in this arc although it seems she may be part of a bigger conspiracy.

Decent buildup episode and Shinpei really is carrying that power with great responsibility regardless of any timeline now.
Jul 7, 2022 8:31 AM

May 2020
We all know Shinpei has that special eye Haine's looking for, but how did he even have that thing in the first place? If it's Ushio who gave it to him through some kind of time paradox, then I guess that explains it. Anyways new loop means again doing all those things from square one, thank god it didn't take much time explaining things to Hizuru and Nezu, and also them grasping the situation well.

Things proceeded the way it did in the last loop… or what I would've said but fucking no, we out of nowhere got FOUR-ARMS and HAINE, like it was them waiting for Hizuru and Co. to arrive at the Kobayakawa's. We just had the brutality in all glory last episode itself, but as if it was enough, and yes to no one's surprise Haine can time loop too.

Also the hell, he travelled back 14 years in the past? Man this show delivers week after week. No idea where we’ll go from here, and that’s a compliment. New OP and ED too, but I’ll miss the last ED, was just too good to replace. Though those visuals in OP made up for the loss.
Jul 7, 2022 8:52 AM
Feb 2021
It didn’t took long to explain the situation to Nezu and Hizuru.
Welp the fight with the Kobayakawa begin again. This time it causes Shinpei to go back when Hizuru is still young.
More secrets are getting revealed.
I definitely love the second Opening and Ending more than the first one. This anime never fail to deliver.
Jul 7, 2022 4:08 PM

Feb 2019
The new OP really feels like it would’ve fit in perfectly back in those early 2010s anime. Would not have been out of place in 2012-2013 at all lol. Love that shot of Mio from it

This was one of my fave eps so far for sure. It’s cool to see ushio learn how to control her powers and she and Shinpei be able to travel thru time to escape Haine. I love how she uses her hair as a weapon lol.

I’m digging this hizuru backstory arc it looks like we’re getting. It’ll be interesting to see how her brother ended up dying and what exactly happened to Haine to make her into the murderous vindictive god she is now. She looked pretty docile and kind at the end of the episode and even had different eyes.

ED isn’t as good as the first but it was always gonna be hard to top that. It’s solid tho.
Marinate1016Jul 7, 2022 4:13 PM
Jul 7, 2022 4:50 PM

May 2019
Following from last week's episode, we begin to feel much more suspicious about the Hishigata family and their clinic, with the obvious exception being Sou. For once, we get to see the father engaging in his shady Shadow business following Ushio's funeral. While we don't know who was at the other end of that call at this point in the anime, we can only assume that they'll be a character that will be recalled later on in the series. As for Tokiko, we can only see her as a pawn, so there's not much that we can deal with her.

At the beginning of the episode, we see Shinpei pretty much spewing out all the information he's gathered from the previous 4 loops to help them to take out Haine as quickly as possible, but it turns out such efforts fall short. With Ryuunosuke pretty much on death's door during the fight, he makes it obvious just how things have turned for the worst, "This is no longer like the 22nd you know." The reason for this, as explained in the episode, makes the situation clear: Shinpei will have to be very cautious going forward as his looping power can also be used by the Shadows and make it much easier for future plans to be foiled.

As a result, the 5th loop becomes the shortest one on record, and we loop into what seems to be a recollection of Hizuru's from over a decade ago. Just like how Shinpei was able to enter Mio's recollection of Ushio's death a couple episodes back, the same thing happens here, with him only being able to witness an event rather than interact with it. While we do see a couple characters, such as Shinpei's parents and Ryuunosuke, the main highlight will be Haine & Hizuru's encounter at the old clinic. By the looks of it, we might be spending a bit with this memory back in time as it may alter our perception about what happens next.

I'm very sure this is a common saying with this series, but we'll really have to approach each episode with much scrutiny, as even the smallest and minute details will be of great importance later on. The four-eyed shadow, which pretty much acts as Haine's right-hand and bodyguard, is especially an outlier for its unique capabilities in comparison to the normal qualities of a Shadow. For me, it will be a while to adapt to the new OP and ED since I've been used to the ones from the first half and they really fit well with the series' theme.

"Found ya"
NekOniiChanJul 7, 2022 5:00 PM
Jul 8, 2022 12:28 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Shinpei's monologue right before the start of the Shiori Raid Operation was calling for a disaster, xD. When Ryuunosuke-san came flying out of the window though, I still couldn't believe my eyes. Credits to Ushio's quick thinking for saving the day, Shinpei and co. nearly got checkmated there.

Heine's bodyguard doesn't have any data but "smells" like Heine. Well, that's interesting...

Hizuru-san smiling towards the start of the episode though, where'd that come from lol?

Now, the question is if the Heine from the recollection in the end of the episode is just a past version of Heine or the Heine that looped through Shinpei. I'm guessing the loop Heine will take over at some point along the way but let's see.

I'd have to feel for Hizuru-san if she is the one who accidentally set Heine free or something of the sort. I feel like it will come down to that in the end.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 8, 2022 12:38 AM

Mar 2010
Yikes... Well that time loop went badly and now we learn Haine can time loop too. Can they even win. Hizuru and Nezu.... they got killed so horribly again, its so dam heartbreaking to see them die... :(.
Jul 8, 2022 12:40 AM
Aug 2020
Softhenic03 said:
We all know Shinpei has that special eye Haine's looking for, but how did he even have that thing in the first place? If it's Ushio who gave it to him through some kind of time paradox, then I guess that explains it. Anyways new loop means again doing all those things from square one, thank god it didn't take much time explaining things to Hizuru and Nezu, and also them grasping the situation well.

There is a loop we haven't fully seen yet. What little we did see happened in the first few minutes of the first episode. It is were he got the eye from Ushio and started looping.
Jul 8, 2022 1:15 AM
May 2021
Brilliant episode as always and cliffhanger 🔥🔥. I liked the new Op theme, kinda giving Higurashi Gou, sotsu op theme vibes
Jul 8, 2022 1:16 AM

Aug 2020
We all have seen Precure when we were kids right? Still the show is getting interesting episode by episode. I can't get enough of this.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jul 8, 2022 1:39 AM
Jul 2022
I purposely didn't read the manga to make it more fun while watching it but... this episode was really amazing! The plot wasn't boring at all and I even got to see Ajiro Shinpei's parents, Ryuunosuke, and everyone else's younger versions.THEN MOST IMPORTANT! The opening and closing songs are AWESOME!!!!!
Jul 8, 2022 3:20 AM
Jan 2020
Should've kept the previous OP, it sounds too anime-y, like it could've been an OP for some generic ass fantasy show from early 2010s
RonninnJul 9, 2022 4:43 AM
Jul 8, 2022 3:40 AM
Aug 2021
This anime's every episode is a cliffhanger, can't even explain what the airing team or production team is trying to do, but this anime is quite something to get me hooked upon
Jul 8, 2022 5:01 AM

Dec 2015
I didn't expect the enemy has experient looping too.. OMG... How human can make story like this.. Damn...
Jul 8, 2022 5:12 AM
Apr 2017
For a first listening, the new OP is too generic, anime-ish sounding. While on the other hand, the ED sounds really heart warming to me after witnessing all the shenanigans in this episode lol. I'm definitely adding this to my Anime song playlist.
Jul 8, 2022 5:15 AM

Apr 2014
Ushio is PreCure. hahaha..... I really want to see her in mahou shoujo outfit.
The new ED sounds very good and relaxing
何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 8, 2022 5:32 AM

Jul 2014
I'm really not liking the implications of the visuals for the new OP. It looks like the show is gonna shift away from a mystery to become more generic and, for want of a better term, "shounen-y". I really hope that doesn't happen, but I'm not optimistic with the way things seem to be going.

And no surprise that Haine's mark would work as a brand that allows her to find him in every loop, nor that she herself can loop too. But surely she has mastered the power by now, or at least has better control of it than Shinpei, so how has she not just won already? More to the point, the question to ask now is how Shinpei got that eye to begin with?

Interesting to get into a Hizuru flashback now, especially off the back of the revelation of her past relationship with Haine. My guess is that she somehow caused Ryuunosuke to be killed by Haine or another Shadow and that's what somehow kick-started this whole thing.
Jul 8, 2022 5:59 AM

Nov 2013
Already miss the old OP and ED xD
Jul 8, 2022 6:11 AM
Jun 2022
The first OP and ED are still in my mind😅, the new OP is better for the visual but worse for the song. The new ED is good tho, same good as the first.
Jul 8, 2022 6:37 AM

Dec 2020
personally like the first op&ed better bc of the mysterious odd vibe to it but these probably suit this cour more. since a lot of the "mystery" parts are already explained, we're diving into the solving, parting, and eventually, ending.

the "kid" sou's dad was talking to at the phone sounded reaaal creepy. i wonder if its 4 arms dude? since he also said "mom" i think.

nagomu's flashback scene ohhh🙁🙁 ryuunosuke and shinpei's mom were hella cute y'all i guess beautiful people really do die first💔💔💔💔💔 but haine at the end.... why does she look innocent thats was so uncomfortable
Jul 8, 2022 6:39 AM

Jan 2017
Another noice expectations subduing by this show yet again by showing Shinpei having the most prepared plan out of all the loops, only for this 5th loop to be the one he failed the fastest xD

Heine is no joke, could we get the Doctor to somehow betray her and join Shinpei's side?
Jul 8, 2022 6:56 AM
Mar 2015
Haine forces them to go further into Hizaru's past
Jul 8, 2022 7:10 AM

Mar 2020
UGHHH WHAT THE FUCK IT. ANOTHER GREAT EPISODE!

Hizuru-san's head getting crushed and Nezu-san getting pierced by whatever shit that was.

That was unexpected to see Haine and that creepy four arm Kage. 🙃

Anyways we get to see the past where A middle school Hizuru-san and his sibling Ryuunosuke-kun (Sanpei-san is incharge so I can hear Boruto-kun 🤣)

The new OP have amazing visuals though it'll take time to get used to the song though its kinda good. The visuals last one have a simple but dark theme including macaroni empitsu's great song that really fits the show. I'm gonna miss it. I'll still play it in my spotify. 😂

The ED visuals is an upgrade too and the song is kinda nice and but the same as my opinion about the new OP. I'll miss cacode's song too.

Looking forward next Friday 😭
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jul 8, 2022 7:44 AM
May 2020
Man the OP is quite fresh-looking and energetic than the last time, annd the ED is much more calming. Oh but all four of them are fucking great, just in a different way.

That Hizuru coming out of window is just the epitome of what I don't want to happen at that point, lol. I'm excited to see how it all unravels.
Jul 8, 2022 8:57 AM

Jul 2017
The new OP by Asaka isn't bad, but compared to Macaroni Empitsu's visually stunning OP, is a step down. The ED by Riria sounds nice, as well as the visuals, which are a definite upgrade.

Shinpei's 5th loop, which finally took this many loops to understand the full story, and with it, comes Hizuru and Nezu's understanding of the Shadows with Mother Haine (that his right eye is ripped off from her), and their own character story circling to a resolution that before July 24th with the ritual, they must stop Shiori's Shadow and Haine's 4-armed guardian at all costs.

For Sou, it's going back to his family's roots, and the only suspect confirmed is his dad Sei stringing the plot behind the scenes. For now, what Hizuru can do is with her inner half Ryuunosuke, to retrace their steps and target Haine from the get-go with the know-how and act discreetly. Ushio being able to use her Shadow body as a source data scan, that's quite useful.

Though it was a foolproof plan, however, Haine (through Shiori's Shadow) and her 4-armed Shadow even beat them to the time, and Haine being able to loop...hits Shinpei and the rest, catching them off-guard. The playing game field is even, and Shinpei loops again...just not at where he expected to land: the Minakata siblings' backstory with Hizuru and Ryuunosuke, and the adults from Shinpei's parents to the others way past his time, being their teenage selves from the Hitogashima café to Sou's parents' Hishigata clinic...

...and this is where Hizuru's story with her "friend" Haine, all began.

Getting into the nitty-gritty...
Jul 8, 2022 9:30 AM

Dec 2016
When Hizuru came out falling from the window all bloody instead of Shiori...this anime really does a good job at giving us a shock.

They should've been more cautious. They should've taken into account all kinds of possibilities because they have been told that Shinpei's left eye/power belongs to their mother. So, it should be pretty obvious that since Haine is a God, there is a possibility that she has all the memories of every loop just like Shinpei. So, it should be easy for Haine to reach them.

Now because of their carelessness they have to loop again. I just hope Hizuru and Nezu-san are alive in the next loop.

Really like the new OP. It really gives off old anime vibes so I liked that nostalgic feeling. But the visuals are too spoiler heavy, I can now predict what's gonna happen.

The ED is beautiful too but I'm gonna miss the previous ED.
Rickydory123Jul 8, 2022 9:35 AM
Jul 8, 2022 9:31 AM

Jun 2016
new OP not too good as previous ..

but i like the ED
Jul 8, 2022 9:34 AM

Oct 2017
Wow this show keeps on getting better and better.

The premise becomes so interesting since there're 2 loopers that the whole scenario becomes even more interesting than RE: Zero.

Also Ryusuke's friend being Haine is mindblown too.
Jul 8, 2022 9:40 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Shinpei's eye is made of shadows. It seems Ushio granted Shinpei that eye also as Hizuru told him. The new OP is good! Seems the old man knows about precure xD. Ushio can take data scanned in previous loops to new loops!the four armed shadow killed Hizuru! All because of the brand that Haine put on him... she can also loop with her other eye!
Ushio sliced Shinpei's head off so be could loop again.
Seems the four armed shadow had the same smell as Haine.
It seems the loop starting point shifted to a different scene as usual... it was raining. And they saw the kid versions of Hizuru and Ryuunosuke!
They are in Nagumo's past memory. Shinpei saw his father and mother.
The scene changed again to the old Hishigata clinic. It seems Hizuru made a friend not from this time period who of course is...HAINE!

Looking forward to the next episode! This show is getting better by the episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 8, 2022 9:50 AM

May 2016
When she killed him with her hair to turn back time I'm surprised we didn't get the usual moment when they hesitate because they are friends etc.
Jul 8, 2022 10:03 AM

Mar 2020
Well I'm glad there's some push back from Haine and her group, it's not like Shinpei could loop and loop again without them fighting back against it. Interesting plot twist this episode, and the story is gonna pick up a lot from this point forward probably.
Jul 8, 2022 10:15 AM

Jan 2020
Things are... getting a lot more complicated than I thought. I'm a little thrown off by the latest twist and I honestly don't know how to feel about it. At this point, it kind of feels like it's impossible to one up on Haine or her servant. We'll see how things develop.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Jul 8, 2022 1:41 PM
Jan 2019
Time Traveller vs Time Traveller. Never seen this one before.
Jul 8, 2022 3:17 PM
Jul 2018
Dude this OP is awesome!!! Love the visuals in it too
Jul 8, 2022 3:40 PM
Jan 2022
Icha-kun said:
I didn't expect the enemy has experient looping too.. OMG... How human can make story like this.. Damn...
Bro if u are talking about how this author can make such unique story then u should know that the plot is heavily copied from Higurashi and a little bit Re:zero...Higurashi had the same Village setting,Looping,Enemy also looping,Festival Day....Conclusion is that Higurashi which was made many years ago has far superior and actual unique story but Summertime definitely has better animation
Jul 8, 2022 4:15 PM

Dec 2014
gamibo said:
Icha-kun said:
Bro if u are talking about how this author can make such unique story then u should know that the plot is heavily copied from Higurashi and a little bit Re:zero...Higurashi had the same Village setting,Looping,Enemy also looping,Festival Day....Conclusion is that Higurashi which was made many years ago has far superior and actual unique story but Summertime definitely has better animation

Bro don't get it wrong, there's only 1 looper in og Higurashi (that one from 2006-2007).... And
which is (on my opinion), that new series is so much inferior compared to Summertime render tho...

also, yes, this show really similar to higurashi at many point from start to onwards
Jul 8, 2022 6:07 PM

Apr 2016
What a twist with the shadows also having a looping ability, even though it was briefly foreshadowed before. I'm finally excited by this show again. Can't wait to see what happens next.

The new OP / ED slap. Idc what anyone says. The visuals for the OP are super shounen and I love it, while the ED is very emotionally resonant and bittersweet.
Jul 8, 2022 6:08 PM

Apr 2016
Playay said:
Man the OP is quite fresh-looking and energetic than the last time, annd the ED is much more calming. Oh but all four of them are fucking great, just in a different way.

That Hizuru coming out of window is just the epitome of what I don't want to happen at that point, lol. I'm excited to see how it all unravels.

Agreed! All four songs are great in terms of visuals and music.
Jul 8, 2022 7:40 PM

Sep 2019
That KO scene was brutal. Pretty nice new OP and ED. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 8, 2022 7:49 PM

Feb 2021
Haine has the ability to loop too!? How are our main casts ever going to win?? The new OP is fine, it looks like a proper shonen anime now but I like the first one better. I like the new ED better, though. More mysteries to be uncovered in the next episode.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
ArdanazJul 18, 2022 11:53 AM
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jul 8, 2022 11:13 PM
Jan 2022
TKZmine said:

Bro don't get it wrong, there's only 1 looper in og Higurashi (that one from 2006-2007).... And
which is (on my opinion), that new series is so much inferior compared to Summertime render tho...

also, yes, this show really similar to higurashi at many point from start to onwards
Higurashi Gou-sotsu is direct sequel of Higurashi 2006 so its not like they are two different shows..Gousotsu story is NOT inferior to Summertime render story.My whole point of that comment was that Summertime author is not some out of this world guy as that user thought bcoz that author literally heavily copied from Higurashi and thats the reason why Summertime manga was not popular or as highly rated as its anime bcoz as I said in original comment that Summertime anime raised that generic,heavily copied manga due to its High quality animation and music....If Summertime had same animation as Gousotsu we wouldnt even be talking about this anime.
Jul 8, 2022 11:23 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
This was a buttload of information episode. If anyone is very confused to why things happen, for example, what hizuru-sensei explained to shinpei with regards to his power at the beginning, all I can say it that everything will make perfect sense in end. Look forward to which theories ends up correct..

kinda predicted that Haine would be able to time travel as well, there were a few clues. Mainly, her having the "other" eye,
which made me wonder if it possessed the same ability as Shins eye, and the second clue being how relaxed Mr.4 arms was when they looped back in the cave, if they had no way to track or remember Shins loops they wouldn't be as calm as that, considering how much information Shin got that loop. Also a cool detail i noticed is how Mr.4 arms asks Shin if this was not his first time reaching the cave, seeing how he already had poison prepared, shows us 2 things, 1 They couldn't track him up to that point, and 2 they also have no clue what lupe he's on, which could mean that they don't know how that power fully works.

Jul 9, 2022 1:10 AM

May 2019
Another fantastic episode, although things got more complicated. Yet more questions arise, especially why were Hizuru and Haine friends way back?? Also, something tells me we'll soon find out how Hizuru's brother died, and probably how that 4 armed monster came to be. Looking forward to the next episode! 👍
Jul 9, 2022 1:16 AM
Jul 2022
Do anyone know why that one credit name is censored at the end of the ep13?
Jul 9, 2022 1:58 AM

Dec 2015
gamibo said:
Icha-kun said:

I mean not Point concept looping dude... Looping in other anime like stein gate, rezero, Kakkoku, or other time traveler anime much be seen... but why the author makes the enemy so strong like has the intelligence about looping too.. that makes the story be unfair scene.... if you much watch anime you must know the story with a big struggle is loved by otaku... and in this story, the only way to defeat the enemy from information has being countered.. so why I didn't hype for this situation.?

sry for poor English and I didn't watch Higurashi
Icha-kunJul 9, 2022 2:02 AM
Jul 9, 2022 2:26 AM

Jul 2021
Well, damn. I don't know how to desribe this episode. Right now I can't at all see how Shinpie and Ushio are gonna save the island at this rate. Maybe this past memory will give them some hint.

The new OP is decent. The ED is very good. But I like ED1 more.

Some of the scenes are as brutal as ever.

5/5.
TsutanaiFuunJul 9, 2022 2:29 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 9, 2022 2:26 AM

May 2015
That new OP is definitely setting the tone for some action! I might need to check it out multiple times. Shinpei and friends were denied their easy win when haine revealed she can follow him in timeloops too. This is about to get crazy difficult with him losing his ability to surprise them. We're getting a time shifting flashback with Hizuru and her meeting with Haine. Good Luck Hizuru...
Jul 9, 2022 4:33 AM

Jun 2021
Man, we're learning so much more this episode after the insanity that was the previous ep.

Not only do we now know Heine can loop and has been hunting Shinpei since that first festival massacre, we've discovered that Shiori is her "puppet" and that's how she's able to move. Plus, we know that this four eyed fucker isn't some clone. He seems to be an OG shadow. Additionally, we know now that Ushio can copy things from past loops. Very handy skill to have.

Perhaps the most surprising thing has to be the fact that Nagumo was once "friends" with Heine. We may be about to witness the moment she forms her dual personality, since her brother's about to make his way down the mountain with her friend. IIRC he was killed in the mountains.

One thing I think may be important later is the fact that Shinpei's parents were both marine archaeologists. That tidbit may be important especially since they mentioned exploring the island. I'm guessing their deaths may be linked to the shadows.

I'm also keen to see how this situation with Sou and his dad will play out. Now that Sou knows, I wonder what this confrontation will reveal. The old man is guilty as sin, but is he helping the shadows purely for his wife's sake or is there something more?

Shinpei and the gang better learn something from this little field trip into the past or else they're totally fucked now that the big four eyed bastard and Heine are able to anticipate their every move with that mark. They need a plan and fast... time is running out.

But all this heavy stuff aside, my favorite moment has to be Nezu with the PreCure line when Ushio popped out with that new outfit lol. It was a nice little comedic moment in an otherwise tense episode.

Next week is going to be a super insightful episode. I'm sure of it. I can't wait to learn more about Heine and Nagumo and how the death of her brother went down.
Jul 9, 2022 4:59 AM
Sep 2015
I'd like to go back in time when shadow didn't begin to kill anyone, which is 14 years ago, but it'd be too happy ending, I can only hope... But may be I'll have a better luck with unfinished time travel story like Tokyo Revengers.
Jul 9, 2022 5:00 AM
Jan 2022
Icha-kun said:

I mean not Point concept looping dude... Looping in other anime like stein gate, rezero, Kakkoku, or other time traveler anime much be seen... but why the author makes the enemy so strong like has the intelligence about looping too.. that makes the story be unfair scene.... if you much watch anime you must know the story with a big struggle is loved by otaku... and in this story, the only way to defeat the enemy from information has being countered.. so why I didn't hype for this situation.?

sry for poor English and I didn't watch Higurashi
U can enjoy the show as u have not watched Higurashi from where Summertime copied
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2022

150 by Tilor_Koopa »»
May 17, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

472 by UltraMonkeyX »»
May 7, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2022

144 by RGreatDanton »»
May 1, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2022

193 by RGreatDanton »»
May 1, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2022

340 by RGreatDanton »»
May 1, 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.