Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2022 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
More of Attractiveness Jutsu that the kunoichis have learnt last episode, and Hinagiku, given for all that cuteness, she bawls into tears not being the cute one anymore out of prank, and fellow teammate Kibushi must find a way to cheer her up.

But begging Benisumomo to tell Hinagiku that she's cute? She'll do it with much persuasion, but anyone wuld know that she's being the biggest prankster to elevate her cute status to torment Hinagiku further. Of course, Benisumomo would regret her actions, but by then, Hinagiku would be back to her normal self. The fearsome rival who knows no shame of cuteness, underpinned by the underclassmen making fun,

More "men" problems that both Asagao and Sazanka are being punished for, and Tsubaki would want more chances to ask Rindou about men. This time, the explanation is in the form of a picture drawing...but Rindou didn't exactly did a good job, painting an ominous black figure instead. Of course, being an all-women village, Tsubaki easily gets the wrong idea, and in the behest of clearing out the storage area of reference material, one scroll shows information about men, and wanting to take a peek is on the eyes of the beholder.

Sure enough, Hana-sensei coming to check in on Tsubaki realizing the unorthodox behaviour, and that scroll inadvertently showed a man's painting. It's definitely Hana-sensei's drawing that's scribbled and labelled as "unimportant stuff" that's of her crush.

So men they know are black fluff balls...
KANLen09Jun 25, 2022 9:53 AM
Jun 25, 2022 9:06 AM

Apr 2010
Tsubaki's mission to find a image related to men continues.
Her attempts the keep the scroll out of the others girls hands must have been hard for her.
Anyway the cuteness part was funny, vanity at it's peak i guess.

Jun 25, 2022 10:00 AM

Feb 2019
Lmao I kept saying to myself this doesn’t feel like a finale at all, had no idea it was 13 eps, looking forward to seeing how they wrap everything up with the men plot line next week. And Tsubaki is in charge? Oh boy this’ll be fun.

Beni and Hinagiku’s competition was hilarious today. All these girls have really grown on me since the first episode. May not be as good as Takagi-San, but it’s still a fun watch.
Jun 25, 2022 10:26 AM

Feb 2020
Great episode as always~
Looks like next episode is an original episode, I hope we can see some fights!
Jun 25, 2022 10:27 AM

Jun 2021
Lol Tsubaki and her boy mania. Rindou isn’t a bad artist, it’s just tough to draw with a brush. That’s what I’m choosing to believe anyways haha.

I think my favorite part this ep was seeing a young Sensei. Who knew she could be so cute! I guess she was a bit like Tsubaki back in her day. It seems though that maybe men and women weren’t segregated at that time so I guess this whole segregated village thing was probably somewhat recent, maybe 15ish years ago?

I guess Tsubaki might finally see what a real man looks like. They’ve made that man look real scary but I’m sure he’s just gonna be some normal lookin dude. Probably back after hunting or something.
Jun 25, 2022 10:44 AM
Feb 2021
The only thing that i feel sad about is that team tiger dont have their own episode.From my view team Tiger seems very interesting and i would love to have some Fuki screentime.T_T other than cant wait for the final episode will we finally see a Boy for real in this series.
Jun 25, 2022 11:31 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Hinagiku cries when she sees people using the attractiveness jutsu as she feels inferior to their cuteness xD. Benisumomo also used it to make her cry lol. Rindou's painting of a man was...very badly done xD.
Seems sensei was in love when she was younger...
Tsubaki is unsure what a man looks like! Are they really black splodges of paint?!

Looking forward to the next eopb
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 25, 2022 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
Me, watching Rindou painting : Ah, yes, finaly an anime character that has the same skills I do xD

Man, I will be very sad when this ends... at least there's still the manga. I really want a second season already but I don't think it will happen, sadly. Not anytime soon, anyway.
Jun 25, 2022 2:55 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Tsubaki's mission to find a image related to men continues.
Her attempts the keep the scroll out of the others girls hands must have been hard for her.
Anyway the cuteness part was funny, vanity at it's peak i guess.

Jun 25, 2022 3:12 PM
Oct 2020
A stick man would've been better than what she drew. Also couldn't she have transformed into a man? That would be better than any drawing. I'm guessing the next ep is gonna be a fighting one based on the after-credit. I don't remember seeing that octopus man thing from the manga is it anime original?
Jun 25, 2022 3:17 PM

May 2021
Why does a boy like me want to see the picture of a man with the face as well this badly? So frustrating.

Seems like we have a boss battle incoming. Hyped for it.

Jun 25, 2022 3:40 PM

Mar 2016
So, with that drawing in the roll I'm guessing sensei was one of the kunoichis that eloped of the village with a SO back when she was young.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 25, 2022 4:09 PM

Sep 2019
Cunny moment!!! Uohhhhhhhhh!!! 😭

Damn, Sensei with an otoko when she was still young. The next and final episode will be hyped.
Jun 25, 2022 4:17 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hinagiku back in her crying! Look how her eyetears could be used for shower. No wonder she had a slim figure, or shall i say, flat xd. Cause all the nutritions she needed for a growth already gone with every tears she drops!

Never know she have such a rivalry thought to Benisumomo. And as always, Beni also have such an interesting way to help people around. Even on that case, it's not ending up as what its supposed to be!

Bruh, i'm so curious about a new foolish duo Sazanka-Asagao jutsu, that's makes even Konoha sensei mad toward them. Must be funny af. Too bad this episode is about Tsubaki that found out the drawing of the man, that's as expected, its also not ending up as what its supposed to be. And its getting worse for Tsubaki's curiosity when Rindou also had such an identical drawing like sensei. Moment of silence for Tsubaki xd...

Well at least sensei had her moment. Wanna know more detail about her past story. But nevermind that, the next will be the final battle, against man!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 25, 2022 4:28 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Hinagiku, we've all been there, sometimes we see something so cute and maybe a little bit funny and can't help but cry.

Jun 25, 2022 4:59 PM
Jan 2021
poor Hinagiku, shes going to die from dehydration if they keep telling her shes not the cutest.

next episode it the last, damn. hopefully tsubaki gets to see a man.
Jun 26, 2022 12:53 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Sent the fbi after me, idc, I'm gonna say it: Benisumomo is hot

Glad to see we have returned to top form when the last episode's production quality was a little shaky with some slight off-modelling. But now it's looking as good as ever.

Been wavering between a 6/10 and 7/10 for this anime, but it would be an easy no-brainer to give this a 7 if they all do indeed encounter a man in the next and last episode. I would hope so; like give us something juicy before leaving us with probably no season 2 ever.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 26, 2022 3:18 AM

Oct 2016
Didn't expect we'd get a continuation of the whole attractiveness jutsu thing, and we got to see depressed Hinagiku, let's go. I kind of feel bad for her, but the entertainment value far outweighs the sympathy lmao, I love Hinagiku. Something definitely awakened within Beni right here.

Ah yes, men are indeed blobs of ink. The second half of the episode was pretty hilarious as well, just let poor Tsubaki get a peak of a real dude please.

I was wondering why we haven't gotten Team Horse's ED yet, they were saving it for this episode. Don't worry Hinagiku, you might not be the cutest, but at least you were blessed with thighs. Looking forward to the last episode.
Jun 26, 2022 4:34 AM

Oct 2007
feels like an extension of the previous episode.
Benisumomo show no mercy, she only stop when Hinagiku was already down on the ground. lol

looks like a danger is coming to the village.
and they have to face it without sensei.

looking forward to next week.
Liddo-kunJun 29, 2022 3:47 AM
Jun 26, 2022 5:50 AM

Feb 2021
Hanugaki's thighs are just something else...
Jun 26, 2022 8:00 AM
Sep 2021
what's with a monstrous ending???
Jun 26, 2022 10:59 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Hinagiku cried a river of tears this episode lol, but I once again love seeing Benisumomo’s roundabout way of helping people, this time she acted as a cuteness rival lol, but thankfully it worked momentarily as Hinagiku got her confidence back (wow that pose she struck tho, fishnets are awesome!) but Benisumomo wouldn’t let it end like that lol.

And Rindou sadly doesn’t have the artistic skill she thinks she has but I’m glad she’s confident at least lol, but this leads to Tsubaki being confused on what a man looks like, and even Sensei’s drawing was no help because she painted over the actual drawing when she was younger, young Sensei was definitely cute tho! Also loved how Tsubaki was very tempted to open the scroll on her own lol. And nice Team Horse ED, about time we got that one, it slapped as well.

1 more week left of this cute and funny show, I’ve absolutely loved this from beginning to end, the mangaka of Takagi-san really hit all the right places with this one imo. Looks like next week we might see a battle with a man, because I doubt it’ll be a pleasant meeting lol.
Jun 26, 2022 1:03 PM

Oct 2015
Benisumomo can be such a tormentor sometimes, teasing Hinagiku like that was hilarious. I was more puzzled by how Hinagiku sprung back only to fall flat again.

Rindou's drawing of man was "dark".
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 26, 2022 1:23 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Benisumomo well what can we do against her, she's the most "evil" in the village when it comes to teasing the other girls xD and of course still the usual man's secret teasing on Tsubaki... though that last scene is what's really worrying.
Jun 26, 2022 2:15 PM

Feb 2014
With the amount of crying Hinagiku did, she could easily fill up a lake or two! XD

It was an amusing segment, with Benisumomo doing her best to cheer up Hinagiku, only for her to add salt to the wounds. Surprisingly, that act of her being a rival got Hinagiku's mojo back to her flirtatious best, before Benisumomo's cuteness made Hinagiku cry a river again. =P

The second segment was good fun, too. Rindou's artist skills were questionable at best (Her smile, on the other hand, was insanely cute!!), but it only fueled Tsubaki's curiosity more in what a man actually looks like. By chance, her team stumbled on a scroll which had the word "Man" on it and Tsubaki caught a small glimpse of it before Hana came in to back it from her.

It turned out that it was Hana who drew on the scroll in the past, but got embarrassed when the man she was drawing looked at her, so she smudged it out. The post-credit scene will have Hana leave the village to get help with her poor back, leaving Tsubaki in charge. However, an ominous figure is slowly approaching, which should give us an action-heavy final episode. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what will happen next! =)
Jun 26, 2022 3:32 PM

Jul 2014
Hinagiku sure did suffer this episode, huh. Attractiveness Jutsu has probably been the most fun thing this series has done so far, so it was nice to get a continuation of that. Seeing a young Sensei was interesting too, as was seeing her "interacting" with a man in the past.

You'd think at this point that Hana-sensei would realise that turning men and anything related to them into a "forbidden fruit" is only heightening everyone's curiosity; even Konoha was curious to look at the scroll when she realised that it was something Hana-sensei didn't want anyone to see.
Jun 27, 2022 12:25 AM
Oct 2019
Benisumomo got Takagi-san Teasing skill lol
Hinagiku crying is hilarious

Oh no the Post Credit scene!!
Looks like there is a Big Battle for the Finale!
Jun 28, 2022 12:37 AM

Oct 2008
haha, the attractiveness jutsu is still not yet done!
Just like Mokuren, Benisumomo was born with it! being attractive so when she used it against Hinagiku, it was soooo effective!! haha
5/5.

Jun 28, 2022 12:39 AM

May 2019
Another entertaining episode! Beni just couldn't help herself in making Hinagiku cry lol. And poor Tsubaki thinking that men look like ink blobs after seeing 2 drawings of them. I just want her to see a man for her reaction and we might just get that in the finale! Glad this got 13 episodes but would've liked 25 😛
Jun 28, 2022 12:47 AM

Jan 2017
Even in a scroll drawing we couldn't see any men faces, epik

ayo dude at the after ED scene caught a big octopus, big takoyaki party for the finale LESGO
Jun 28, 2022 9:45 AM

Nov 2013
Holy crap! We're getting anime-original content next episode!
I think we'll be trolled though. It will likely be some female dressed weirdly or something. In other words, there'll be lots of misunderstandings and bamboozling!

I hope... xD
Jun 29, 2022 12:16 AM

Nov 2009
Don't worry Hinagiku, you're plenty cute (not really, get rekt'd)

And we got Tsubaki trying to see what a "men" really looks like...

Only to get blob monsters... LOL

___ ___ ___

Then we really do get the "blob monsters" that is Men coming in n ext episode... WTF...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 2, 2022 1:37 AM

Oct 2017
Poor Hinagiku, Benisumomo teased her a bit too much. Also Tsubaki and the usual thing.
Jul 2, 2022 3:09 AM

May 2020
Beni was such a troll this time lol, I bet Hinagiku lost some years in those few minutes. Attractiveness jutsu is by far the most lethal one. Also don't tell me after all these weeks, a real man finally going to make an appearance.
Jul 2, 2022 12:55 PM
Mar 2015
What a coverup of men
Jul 5, 2022 12:25 AM

Dec 2020
OOOOOO? sensei's old crush? hilarious how "men" are just black blobs to tsubaki's knowledge rn lol
Jul 18, 2022 5:40 AM

Jul 2015
Gotta love Benis for teasing Hinagiku instead of cheering her up lol. Hana-sensei drawing skills are impressive, a waste that she censored it (although funny how Tsubaki is now in doubt whether men actually look like that or not).

Jul 25, 2022 1:26 AM

Aug 2018
Hinagiku is still affected by the technique, but with the help of Benisumomo she recovered, but after a while she lost again xd. And the girls found a scroll with the name "Man" and there was a picture inside. But Tsubaki gave it back to the teacher, even though she saw what was there. But there was a blurry thing, the thing is that the teacher had done that on purpose because she drew a man in there before, interesting.
Tsubaki is going to stay in charge of the village for a few days, but something appeared.... Let's see what happens.
Good chapter. The ending, good version.
Mar 21, 5:06 AM

Aug 2019
the first part was hilarious :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 2, 2022

84 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 21, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 18, 2022

43 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 21, 4:45 AM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 11, 2022

34 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 20, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 4, 2022

39 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 20, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 28, 2022

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 20, 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.