Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 17, 2010 6:59 PM
Apr 2010
Why the hell did they make her disappear first the band was like one of the most unique thing about angel beats and one of my favourite n now the lead of the band is gone WTF make the others disppear la so many annoying idiots like noda can get rid of
Apr 17, 2010 7:16 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Shame a character disappeared.

Other than that, nice animation quality. And this is Key. Expect all characters to be taken out of Greek tragedies....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 17, 2010 7:22 PM

May 2009
The concert was so beautiful; both the animation and Iwasawa's last song. Alchemy was a very good song as well. Why'd she have to disappear so early in the anime? I hope she'll be back, but I doubt it since she's even been removed from the ending picture. No action this episode, but it made up for it with emotions, and the hacking scene was fun and provided some nice plot advancement.
Apr 17, 2010 7:25 PM

Jul 2008
So here's what I beleive.

Tenshi was in the same position as Yuri before, she was trying to kill god without even knowing if he exist, she assembled friends to fight god. With time, every friend Tenshi made disapeared, leaving her alone while she realised that there was really no god to kill even tough she got power with the help of many.

She was confused, she wanted to leave this world but couldn't do so because she still had regret, a lot of them. She chosed that the best way she could live to redempt and maybe leave this unfair world was to help people's passing by maintaining order. With time seeing people she liked disapear one after another she started to slowly lose her feeling

Ironicaly Yuri then came to this world and declared war against god but Tenshi was there to stop her because she was doing the same mistake as she once did. Yuri made the assumption that Tenshi was working for god. In the end Tenshi chosed to let the fools do what they want as long as they do not break order, when they did she would show them the power she got to make them realise ''If you cannot even beat me, how are you supposed to get to god?"

I do not beleive that Yuri was the first one creating a group to fight god, maybe Tenshi will get erased by the end of the season and the only one standing will be Yuri who will then slowly walk down Tenshi's path.

With the face Yuri was making before Tenshi's comp it look like Tenshi pretty much limited herself against Yuri's group, that will probably piss her off
Apr 17, 2010 8:06 PM

May 2009
Better than the previous two episodes. Though I wished that it would be given more time to flesh out the characters. Iwasawa's story was much better than Yuris. Yui was adorable. I feel 80% sure she will be taking Iwasawa's place.

Hmm seems like they can also vanish when they come to terms with their life/death or maybe realize a reason why they keep on living, and to be reincarnated.
Apr 17, 2010 8:11 PM

Dec 2009
AgueroKun10 said:
but im getting bored of this series and if it wasnt for such an amazing visual style i wouldnt be watching this, i wanna see it progress and i have loads of questions un-answered which i hope will answered during the series, i dont get what they do?
Of course we don't know every dateil from the beginning, (That would be pretty boring, no?) but apart from that, I don't think the story is hard to understand at all. What do you not get? :/
AgueroKun10 said:
I don't so they go and look onto a girls laptop for information! why?
Because for all we know she seems to be the key to what they are actually looking for. God, that is.
AgueroKun10 said:
and also the Angel appeared why didnt the angel kill anyone
Why would she? The "NPC"s seemed to handle the situation and there was no need for violence.
AgueroKun10 said:
or they kill the angel?
Because they're the band, not the warriors.
AgueroKun10 said:
and then the rest of the episode was taken up by the concert which, yes it was nice but it is ditracting from the hole plot and story.
Eh. It pretty much WAS the plot and the story of the episode.

AgueroKun10 said:
Please tell me it's not just me who thinks this is a bit crap so far!
It's pretty much just you lol, look at the poll :]
Apr 17, 2010 8:20 PM
Nov 2007
It's pretty much just you lol, look at the poll :]

Did you actually look at the poll yourself? lol
Apr 17, 2010 8:22 PM

Oct 2008
Aww Iwasawa. :(
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 17, 2010 8:27 PM

Dec 2009
radiantfire said:
Hmmm...
I currently see 159 people liking/loving it, against 10 saying the opposite. Did I overlook something?
Apr 17, 2010 8:31 PM

Jun 2008
I think a lot of people are getting caught up in both the (vague and viewer-exaggerated) similarities to Haruhi, and the difference that this anime has with other animes. We, as the consumers of the anime industry, have been spoiled with straightforward stories, and thus are thrown off when something kind of unique comes out. Honestly, there's nothing wrong with this series. Even if you don't know what it's doing, you can't seriously deny that it's doing it well. Scenes are well directed, animation is brilliant, music is good, voices and characters are good, concept is fundamentally and philosophically interesting, and they're all brought together in order to make us feel something. I think it's accomplishing that. Honestly, people, you should be used to Key's animes by now. They're always weird, there's always something hidden, and it's always (at least) somewhat abstract. Deal with it, and at least try to get your heads around it.

Also, please ignore [a/. Their opinions don't count towards anything, seeing as the board is just a twisted mess of anti-Clannad bandwagons and the mindless, consumerist philosophies that are clearly hurting the industry. Not that it's [a/'s fault or anything, but they're a reflection of those problems, and they don't take anything seriously unless it's Haruhi, Minami-ke, or whatever else they feel like talking about. Angel Beats is good, and if you don't think so, then go fuck off back to the other generic garbage that's airing.

PS. 3 episodes are out. Give it a chance, at least. Do you think Clannad was brilliant when it first started? Of course not. All it really had at the beginning was the cute factor, the animation, and the comedy, and it still developed into one of our favourites before the end. I think this has a lot going for it, so let's wait and see where it goes.
GrmoApr 17, 2010 8:36 PM
Apr 17, 2010 9:26 PM

Aug 2008
Unbelievable, how do you get incapacitated by someone reciting pi? I thought this was a nice episode, but I'm not in love with the show, yet. I want the soundtrack & some of this show is rather funny, but I want more of something. Perhaps it's the drama that popped up in this episode.
Apr 17, 2010 9:58 PM

Aug 2008
Grmo said:
I think a lot of people are getting caught up in both the (vague and viewer-exaggerated) similarities to Haruhi, and the difference that this anime has with other animes. We, as the consumers of the anime industry, have been spoiled with straightforward stories, and thus are thrown off when something kind of unique comes out. Honestly, there's nothing wrong with this series. Even if you don't know what it's doing, you can't seriously deny that it's doing it well. Scenes are well directed, animation is brilliant, music is good, voices and characters are good, concept is fundamentally and philosophically interesting, and they're all brought together in order to make us feel something. I think it's accomplishing that. Honestly, people, you should be used to Key's animes by now. They're always weird, there's always something hidden, and it's always (at least) somewhat abstract. Deal with it, and at least try to get your heads around it.

Also, please ignore [a/. Their opinions don't count towards anything, seeing as the board is just a twisted mess of anti-Clannad bandwagons and the mindless, consumerist philosophies that are clearly hurting the industry. Not that it's [a/'s fault or anything, but they're a reflection of those problems, and they don't take anything seriously unless it's Haruhi, Minami-ke, or whatever else they feel like talking about. Angel Beats is good, and if you don't think so, then go fuck off back to the other generic garbage that's airing.

PS. 3 episodes are out. Give it a chance, at least. Do you think Clannad was brilliant when it first started? Of course not. All it really had at the beginning was the cute factor, the animation, and the comedy, and it still developed into one of our favourites before the end. I think this has a lot going for it, so let's wait and see where it goes.

I just disagree on nearly every level. You say that the show is executed well if not brilliantly, but then say that it isn't good, comparing it's start to Clannad. Which is it to you? Each episode has had valid criticism concerning different levels of production apart from the vague story. For people used to Key, they should have an idea of where this is headed, since I feel like this has most of the elements of their other works, except that it's not a harem.

Also, I just don't think that this show is all that cryptic. The plot and characters have been rather straightforward (an episode full of exposition will do that), even if there are plot holes (within the progression, not exposition), so being confused to some degree when asking about the point is valid. But being confused when the show throws away conventions for the sake of convenience (the guild) is a little unacceptable.
Apr 17, 2010 10:33 PM
Nov 2007
Battlesheep said:
radiantfire said:
Hmmm...
I currently see 159 people liking/loving it, against 10 saying the opposite. Did I overlook something?

I highlighted it in my initial reply.

This.
Apr 17, 2010 10:51 PM

Jun 2009
Laputa and Howl's Moving Castle references FTW!

Anyways, WOW the music was great...no AMAZING. I think it's one-upped K-ON!!

Too bad Imasawa disappeared though, she sang well!
Apr 17, 2010 11:04 PM

Nov 2008
Grmo said:

lol, you butthurt fag? Sounds like denial since your precious Tenshi is getting anally raped. You know the shitty characters are a mediocre bunch of crappy ripoffs and has shitty directing. Apparently you're one of those retards who are in trance when they see something shiny. Oh, and you came here to cry about it? Fuck off!

*clears throat, then sits down with a cup of tea* Now, sir. Does that repulsive vocabulary I have presented before you which is merely a "social language" of [a/, should be taken seriously? I think not. The industry in what way have been affected? That is very silly to assume so, since people clearly go there for the lulz.
Apr 17, 2010 11:06 PM

Jun 2009
This anime truly is beautiful.

Iwasawa-san, will be missed. I really loved her character and I'm hoping that we find out later what may have happened to her. I do believe that she was most likely reincarnated and will hopefully lead a better life the second time around.

I'm rather curious about Angel now though. Now I'm starting to think that mayhaps she is not really an "Angel" in the sense I was thinking, but maybe a rebel herself in that world that goes by the name of Angel...hmmm.

And Otonashi-kun, still has no memories and I'm really wondering if maybe he is not some sort of God or Christ/Angel type figure who put himself there and with the SSS to get a better idea on how they think.

But heck, I might be thinking to much into all this and in the end it turns out to some type of Video game or Matrix type thing. meh. Still this episode gets a 5/5 from me!
Apr 17, 2010 11:31 PM

Jul 2008
so i guess once you accept life, then you move on- well so much for their diversion team!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 17, 2010 11:36 PM

Jul 2007
I'm amazed how many people are shitting themselves over Angel talking and possibly being the same as everyone else. Did anyone here honestly not anticipate that would happen eventually?

GirlsDeMo just made Houkago Teatime their bitch. RIP Iwasawa-san.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Apr 18, 2010 1:30 AM

Aug 2008
I don't like it. I don't like the exposition, the musical fanservice, the pacing and that ridiculous over-the-top tone Haruhi has.

Also, I hate, HATE the cheap drama: I can't feel sorry for someone if I've known him/her for five minutes (that's it for the guitar girl: she barely spoke at all in the first and second episodes). And what about the "music of love which stops the villains" at the end?

2/5.

p.s. This is an opinion, don't bother me with answers like "omg your sayin my favourite einime is not good go watch sumthing else" etc.
Apr 18, 2010 1:31 AM

Apr 2008
First person to disappear o-o

Apr 18, 2010 2:22 AM

Jul 2009
Iwasawa is now gone....damn when the time she gets interesting,*puff* she disappear. >_>
Although her disappearance isn't have much impact due to her short screen-time & sudden development which I less like it.

I don't have much to say about this ep apart from knowing Iwasawa backstory & how Angel develop her skills.In addition I think Angel isn't a bad person but others thinks opposite.
T.K is amusing as usual & lol Noda getting pwned by Takeyama using pi.
Maximatum99 said:

lol, you butthurt fag? Sounds like denial since your precious Tenshi is getting anally raped. You know the shitty characters are a mediocre bunch of crappy ripoffs and has shitty directing. Apparently you're one of those retards who are in trance when they see something shiny. Oh, and you came here to cry about it? Fuck off!

*clears throat, then sits down with a cup of tea* Now, sir. Does that repulsive vocabulary I have presented before you which is merely a "social language" of [a/, should be taken seriously? I think not. The industry in what way have been affected? That is very silly to assume so, since people clearly go there for the lulz.

You sir are such so win & doesn't afraid of anything.
Apr 18, 2010 3:12 AM

Oct 2009
Chao-Lingshen said:
So here's what I beleive.

Tenshi was in the same position as Yuri before, she was trying to kill god without even knowing if he exist, she assembled friends to fight god. With time, every friend Tenshi made disapeared, leaving her alone while she realised that there was really no god to kill even tough she got power with the help of many.

She was confused, she wanted to leave this world but couldn't do so because she still had regret, a lot of them. She chosed that the best way she could live to redempt and maybe leave this unfair world was to help people's passing by maintaining order. With time seeing people she liked disapear one after another she started to slowly lose her feeling

Ironicaly Yuri then came to this world and declared war against god but Tenshi was there to stop her because she was doing the same mistake as she once did. Yuri made the assumption that Tenshi was working for god. In the end Tenshi chosed to let the fools do what they want as long as they do not break order, when they did she would show them the power she got to make them realise ''If you cannot even beat me, how are you supposed to get to god?"

I do not beleive that Yuri was the first one creating a group to fight god, maybe Tenshi will get erased by the end of the season and the only one standing will be Yuri who will then slowly walk down Tenshi's path.

With the face Yuri was making before Tenshi's comp it look like Tenshi pretty much limited herself against Yuri's group, that will probably piss her off
That's a interesting summary....I will be following for any elements over this....Chao-Lingshen.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 18, 2010 3:14 AM

May 2009
Show is slowly starting to grow on me, but it seems things aren't what they appear to be.

Wouldn't be surprised if Yuri and co were the real 'bad guys' and that Tenshi is merely there to help them find true happiness in life.

A nice touch how they add Takenashi into the ED and remove Iwasawa.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2010 4:09 AM

Feb 2008
The music stuff was pretty lame.
Apr 18, 2010 4:14 AM
Jan 2010
Iwasawa >/\< miss her alot.. i didnt expect tenshi room to be like so simple? imagine her room wif a teddy bear.. haha..jk..
Apr 18, 2010 4:18 AM

Jan 2008
This series try to do in 20 minutes what Kanon and Clannad built in 9 episodes

It's so bad it hurts
Apr 18, 2010 4:33 AM

Jul 2009
it was great ending again... but sad ending also because Iwasawa is gone.
it every episode you can learn something about the story....

i want to know the story of Shiina, i'm too exciting... ahehehe. she look a silent girl... but she like kawaii>3

wait do you see shiina there? ahhmmmmm.....it's look she didn't appear at ep.3

OrionCA said:
It's not "reincarnation" we saw but Ascension: the soul throwing off its mortal trappings and moving on to the next stage of development. She was a caterpillar, she's now a butterfly: that sort of thing.

I suspect the ones who follow Angel's rules and conform do reincarnate when they disappear. They renew their mortal bonds and return to the world of the living. Angel isn't "the bad guy here": she's part of the system. From the looks of it a willing part.

i'm agree!!! weeeee :)
Apr 18, 2010 5:35 AM
Feb 2009
Ah was dissapointed. Too much music in an episode.
Though, now Iwasawa is gone, maybe it'll be the last of musical diversions?
Apr 18, 2010 5:56 AM

Oct 2007
What do most people here think of Iwasawa disappearance is a good or bad sign?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Apr 18, 2010 6:35 AM

Feb 2009
Iwasawa gone? So no more music? Well I don't really like her voice anyway but it has been a long time since an anime had music as a major theme. (K-ON is about cake)
AlexstratzApr 18, 2010 9:55 AM
Apr 18, 2010 6:41 AM
Nov 2008
Until this point,this anime seems like a small gem to me.The op the end...the art..the story..i think it has everything.
Back to this episode:
The concert scene was ,again,very incredible.The art was definitely hq.
This episode touched me very much.I wonder where Iwasawa disappeared? I am still having mixed thougts about who exactly is Tenshi...definitely makes me curios...i just feel that 13 episodes isn't enough for this series.
Apr 18, 2010 6:43 AM

Sep 2008
Definitely enjoying the anime so far. But I think 80% of my attraction to it is just the art/animation being over-the-top gorgeous and 10% for music.
Apr 18, 2010 7:36 AM

Jan 2009
Alexstratz said:
(K-ON is about cake)
It is isn't it? I always suspected it was actually about cake 8D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 18, 2010 8:11 AM

Nov 2009
Awesome episode.
Apr 18, 2010 8:17 AM

Nov 2009
MannyCalavera said:

It's so bad it hurts

Clannad & Kanon were 24 episode long animes. Angel Beats is only 13 episodes long. Do you understand where I'm getting at here?
Apr 18, 2010 8:28 AM
May 2009
Diceroll said:
MannyCalavera said:

It's so bad it hurts

Clannad & Kanon were 24 episode long animes. Angel Beats is only 13 episodes long. Do you understand where I'm getting at here?

That's not the problem. Rushed drama is bad.
They barely know each other and she talks about all those things... the same thing happened already in episode 2. This isn't exactly normal. Not that the "everyone stops and listens to her ballad" is normal, but whatever..

Episode would have been bad if it weren't for the ending. (realization about tenshi as well as the music-girl disappearing) And honestly, the 3D-CGI in this concert was really really BAD. I actually laughed when I saw it...

Story seems still interesting, characters as well. Not enough Tenshi though if you ask me.
Apr 18, 2010 8:47 AM

Apr 2009
Pink-haired girl 1 is being way too familiar with our hero, sharing all her emo memories with our hero. Pink-haired girl 2 sounds way too much like the Eastern panda girl. The emphasis on the music could've been less.. but it could have been a lot more too, in that case it would be an immediate drop. What's with all those shounen-like speeches about making music? It's not like you can play an acoustic guitar and sing for an entire gym to hear. There's not even a microphone near her.
/critique

The pi joke was cool, until it was ruined by the other guy's comment. The runing Christ gag is kind of cool. Angel is a pretty cool dude too, ripping up all the posters. I hope she wins in the end.
Apr 18, 2010 9:33 AM

Jul 2009
Kiru_im_Ufo said:
Diceroll said:
MannyCalavera said:

It's so bad it hurts

That's not the problem. Rushed drama is bad.
They barely know each other and she talks about all those things... the same thing happened already in episode 2. This isn't exactly normal. Not that the "everyone stops and listens to her ballad" is normal, but whatever..

Episode would have been bad if it weren't for the ending. (realization about tenshi as well as the music-girl disappearing) And honestly, the 3D-CGI in this concert was really really BAD. I actually laughed when I saw it...

Story seems still interesting, characters as well. Not enough Tenshi though if you ask me.

I guess you could see it as, they want to become trustful of each other as soon as possible. They live in the afterlife after all and need to protect one another. It wouldn't be too good if our protagonist feels nobody trusts him.

I do agree though, the problem with the rushed drama is I don't feel much for the characters, and I think Air managed it slightly better in this respect. Still, maybe this is just buildup.
Apr 18, 2010 9:38 AM

Jul 2008
Oh please stop comparing it to clannad or haruhi.

I don't see any similarity between Yuri and Haruhi except that both are energic, have a certain leadership and have the same face and probably three size which do not matter at all. Saying that Clannad is a Kanon ripoff is closer than saying that Angel beats is an haruhi ripoff.

Now Angel beats never tried to do like Clannad, Clannad did not create the drama genre unlike some people seem to think, neither it perfected it since Clannad is nothing but an overated well written story and about that I would say that if you just search a bit you can find deeper story that Loltomoyass's.

Also Kanon and Clannad take their deepness from the earlier episode, where everyone is happy then an event come to break it, it is the easiest form of drama ever created and I see no merit to it. Angel beats started in drama, even tough it had a comedic releif, all you knew about the character was that they had a sad past and had been destined to an unfair life by god, it didn't tried to be dramatic, it was an important part of the plot from the viewer point of view and viewer chosed to see a dramatic aspect to it.

I'm not saying that Angel beats is superior to clannad or haruhi (even tough I think this) but that comparing them is just like comparing an orange to a banana to an apple because they are fruits, this is stupid.
Apr 18, 2010 9:40 AM

Aug 2009
Syllen said:
she obviously reincarnated as a water flea

That's too cruel fate for her, dood! T^T
Still, I wish she'd stay a bit longer! She's damn hot!
Apr 18, 2010 9:40 AM
Apr 2010
randomly killing someone isnt all that moving, it's just random. Nothing really much happened, they broke into a room, found out some stuff, and the "burning questions" left with us at the end of the episode were less burning and more trivia-esque.

I liked the first few episodes better actually, because they had to actually set up the situation quickly, but in this episodes it's slowed right down.

Hopefully it'll pick up the pace again.
Apr 18, 2010 11:16 AM

Apr 2008
Having watched the special of angel beats, interview with the producer (Jun Maeda), I believe that this episode was not meant to be too much dramatic, but there to present us the concept of this anime and the afterlife, as frz665 said:

"for all those ppl who are unstaisfied with their life and its a place where they stay until they let go of any attachments or unfufilment they have on earth they can go to heaven read wiki for more info"

I do find this concept pretty interesting as I can kind of relate to this.

Also, Jun Maeda said that there were probably 2 climax in this anime that would move people's heart, which obviously isn't in this episode.

That being said, I hope you guys can look forward to the rest as I surely do ;).
Apr 18, 2010 11:28 AM

Apr 2009
^^ looking forward to the rest :)
Apr 18, 2010 12:17 PM

Jul 2009
Siva said:

As long as they gimme some singing scenes per ep, I could care less if Iwasawa or Awasawi disappear, who cares about her anyway? To me, her whole purpose in this show is to sing that shitty ballad, angst about her sad panda childhood, and fuck off into endless 8. But apparently, that tactic of "LOL-SHE'S-GONE-U-SAD?" in a single ep did work wonderfully based on the comments that I've read thus far.....

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Apr 18, 2010 1:21 PM

Aug 2009
I enjoy this anime a lot, great episode and music. I really love the ending song :x

Apr 18, 2010 2:02 PM

Oct 2007
BitchMaster said:
Siva said:

As long as they gimme some singing scenes per ep, I could care less if Iwasawa or Awasawi disappear, who cares about her anyway? To me, her whole purpose in this show is to sing that shitty ballad, angst about her sad panda childhood, and fuck off into endless 8. But apparently, that tactic of "LOL-SHE'S-GONE-U-SAD?" in a single ep did work wonderfully based on the comments that I've read thus far.....
LOL, well most of people here will say anything "AWESOME" as long as there is some melodrama, badass moment regardless of how it was done.

I think it is kinda interesting about the direction of this episode and the information that is given so far. First, we have no idea why is everyone being thrown into this world. Second, why can't they be killed. Third, the Tenshi is not what they are thinking she is and she is indeed has some personality to her instead of just a NPC which also possible that she could be just as one of them. Fourth, Iwasawa being disappeared after completing her goal is rather like a hint.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Apr 18, 2010 2:31 PM

Feb 2010
Great episode. The part where they infiltrate Tenshi's room was really funny.

Would have been nice if there was some more clarification on Iwasawa's disappearance but I won't judge yet since theres a very good chance it will be touched upon in a later episode.

Btw is this anime 12 episodes or 24?
Apr 18, 2010 2:51 PM
Jun 2008
PerZona said:
Apr 18, 2010 3:00 PM

Dec 2007
That was a interesting episode, I laughed at the howls moving castle and laputa reference xD
Apr 18, 2010 4:23 PM

Jun 2008
Maximatum99 said:
Does that repulsive vocabulary I have presented before you which is merely a "social language" of [a/, should be taken seriously?

This sentence is weird (does that [stuff] should be taken seriously?). Anyway, if I'm to assume that you were just imitating the average [a/ response I would get, then sure, because that clears up the confusion brought up when I saw that you gave this anime an 8.

Maximatum99 said:
I think not. The industry in what way have been affected? That is very silly to assume so, since people clearly go there for the lulz.

Again, this thought isn't really organized so I'm sorry in advance if I completely buttfuck the response: the industry has been affected by low standards. They put out garbage, people watch it and don't complain, so standards never have to raise. As a result, things get crappier and crappier until we have stuff like Mayoi Neko Overrun airing. See what I'm getting at? Not that we can really do anything about it here.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1752 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 23, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 28, 2010

565 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 21, 2010

388 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - May 14, 2010

538 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.