Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2022 4:49 PM

Jul 2014
_Maneki-Neko_ said:
Pyramise said:
Good episode, great part of a season but ANOTHER F*CKING YEAR TO WAIT FOR THE CONCLUSION?!!! I RESISTED TEMPTATION AND DIDNT READ THE MANGA AFTER THE LONG WAIT AFTER SEASON ONE BUT MY GOD ANOTHER YEAR MAY KILL ME!

In all seriousness, i hate how much they have split this last season up, it feels like the hook and all the excitement is getting drained away with splitting it up into all these parts. I would have rather waited another year for them to animate it and then gotten part 2 and 3 together.

Counting like a normal anime is apparantly too mainstream.

Season 1 - Season 2 - Season 3 - Season 4 3 Part 2 - Season 5 Final Season Part 1 - Season 6 Final Season Part 2 - Season 7 ... the Finally Final Season Final Season Part 3

That would partly help, I wouldnt get my hopes up that the conclusion is finally here but whether its called seasons or parts, its just too many and dividing the season up this much detracts from things like the flow and beats of the story, something important when you are concluding a story.

Guess i need to set a reminder to rewatch part 1 & 2 before part 3 comes out.
Apr 3, 2022 4:51 PM

Jul 2016
That was a pretty good conclusion. Doesn't really excuse the writing quality dropping off a cliff in the previous 3 or 4 episodes, but what can you do? Cut them out? Yeah, that'd probably be for the best. Just cut those episodes from the blu-ray and go straight from the rumbling to this.

Pretty disappointed to hear they're going to make a seventh season. I really don't see where you could go from here that wouldn't be contrived and terrible.
Apr 3, 2022 4:51 PM

Apr 2013
How tall is Eren's Founding Titan even. Going by the highest Parts on his back it easily looks like 800-1000 Meters.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Apr 3, 2022 5:07 PM
Oct 2019
Finally we saw the flashback scene where they first time coming to Marley...
seeing them so happy after depression this season surely hits different.

bruuhhh Eren got Family Zone? oh my god Mikasa...

Holy Shit, Floch is not lying. Eren did told him the plan.. wow

lmao the colossal titan can swimming... that is hilarious

oh when the OST hits, it give me goosebumps

Part 2 was also 9/10

Thank god Part 3 it's not a Movie!!
see you again on 2023!
Apr 3, 2022 5:12 PM

Jul 2014
davidyodo24 said:
Finally we saw the flashback scene where they first time coming to Marley...
seeing them so happy after depression this season surely hits different.

bruuhhh Eren got Family Zone? oh my god Mikasa...

Holy Shit, Floch is not lying. Eren did told him the plan.. wow

lmao the colossal titan can swimming... that is hilarious

oh when the OST hits, it give me goosebumps

Part 2 was also 9/10

Thank god Part 3 it's not a Movie!!
see you again on 2023!

It's not family zoned she was just shy and afraid to admit her feelings to Eren which he also has for her (as seen in the flashback), either way it wouldn't have mattered because as Eren said, he has a few years left
Apr 3, 2022 5:14 PM

Jan 2021
It was nice and wholesome to see everyone going beyond the walls seeing and eating new things and the sene where everyone was drinking and having a good time was really cool Eren’s founding titan is insane and I never would’ve thought to see Colossal Titans swimming under water but watching that ending scene was intense
Apr 3, 2022 5:31 PM
Feb 2021
Watched twice. I can 100% say it’s my favorite episode of the series. Holy fucking shit that was amazing!
Apr 3, 2022 5:37 PM

Jul 2012
"Final season part 3"?... And people used to complain about Gintama never ending, this is just plain ridiculous. Especially the fact that it's due to 2023. At the very least they could have aired it on Fall 2022 but no, not even that.

I don't even know what to say, cause I've been losing interest in this franchise quite rapidly. The first part of this season was interesting, but then... Eh.
Apr 3, 2022 5:38 PM
Jan 2018
So they really want it to last exactly 10 years lol, watching since 2013 and now i have to wait one more year.
Apr 3, 2022 5:41 PM

Feb 2021
Baddest girl in the world is a mistranslation btw, a very funny one at that. But it's "the worst girl in the world"
Apr 3, 2022 5:41 PM
May 2016
We've come full circle, a flashback of Eren's mother being eaten by a titan as he attacks his enemies, he will really wipe them all, every last of them.

2023 can't come sooner for the Final Part, but to me that's a fitting ending for this season. There's even a title drop "Its the Shingeki no Kyojin!", its been so long since I've finished the manga, but that still sent me chills. What an amazing journey.
Apr 3, 2022 5:42 PM

Jan 2011
I sure hope that "Eren wouldn't be evil if he got some pussy" is meant to be taken as Mikasa's delusion, and not as fact.

Milking aside, better another season than a rushed movie.
Apr 3, 2022 6:01 PM

Dec 2009
That was a great finale if I must say. Great backstory as to what happened when they first touched down on the island, seeing what had pushed Eren. Really loved the few minutes of Eren's POV.

If AOT knows how to do one thing, it's a damn cliffhanger.

10/10
Apr 3, 2022 6:10 PM
May 2021
I was expecting 1 hour long episode that would get the anime to at least semi finish and then movie (as was speculated) later on this or next year.
Instead we've got 20 minutes of random flashback that felt so much out of place that I felt same way as when I watched 1st episode of season 4 and thought I downloaded wrong show but this times I knew the characters so it was definitely AoT but the flashback just didn't fit in.
And after that 4 minutes of goofy colossal titan action which had serious power rangers from 2000's energy. I even said to myself out loud "what the fuck is this shit ?"
From the previous comments I get that this meant a lot for a lot of people but I didn't read manga and avoid the spoilers like a plague so this episode was unmitigated trash and I dare to say it would be a lot better if last episode (86) was the last one.
Also do I misremember things or did people refer to these "parts" of season 4 as 1st half and 2nd half ? are we getting 3rd half now ? I don't think that's how halves work...
Apr 3, 2022 6:12 PM

Dec 2008
I KNEW IT!!! DAng it I flippin knew it...*sighs* Way to just fill the supposed "FINAL SEASON" with what seemed like filler left and right....SHamelessly stretching all this out only to leave the ultimate cliffhanger in anime history...more or less. WEll...that sucked. I expected so much more, but the season was more or less boring and took it self too seriously for how much needless betrayal and pointless exposition occurred. Guess we gotta wait AGAIN for a reidiculous amount of time....See yall in 2023 roflolmfao ffs... 6.5/10 for the "final" season lol *smfh*
Apr 3, 2022 6:12 PM

May 2017
Feeling depressed and empty. Madness, how our world is recognizable in the metaphors of this series. Wars upon wars, the cycle of hate. To think that the people in the convention hall brought about this misery themselves by uniting their hatred against the Eldia from the island. Eren walked out of the hall and decided that peace was not an option. Even though the future seems to be set in stone and Eren knows that he cannot change it, he has always hoped until the last second that it would not turn out that way after all. He just wants his friends to live a long and happy life, which would not have been the case without taking action.
Apr 3, 2022 6:16 PM
Nov 2020
ReaperCreeper said:
I sure hope that "Eren wouldn't be evil if he got some pussy" is meant to be taken as Mikasa's delusion, and not as fact.

She never knew that he talked to both Floch and Historia saying was dead set on flattening the planet. She's self-blaming to the max

ngl though that would make for a great a slap on titan episode

Apr 3, 2022 6:19 PM
Jan 2022
Wow. I absolutely loved this episode. I loved seeing Sasha again, and all of them being happy (sort of). The ice cream scene and the clown making fun of Levi’s height were my favourite. I liked that we were able to see Eren’s pov and reasons more, it helps. I’m impressed Colossal titans can swim tbh, did not see that coming. Overall a great episode, might be one of my favourites from part 2. Can’t wait for part 3 on 2023!
Apr 3, 2022 6:26 PM
Nov 2021
Hyped for the next part!
Apr 3, 2022 6:35 PM
Sep 2021
I don't know what to say. Words are failing me today. In some strange way I can see where Eren is coming from and I honestly don't mind if the show ends with him destroying the world.

Pretty impactful episode and it helped round off the season and clean up how Eren got to Marley and Zeke in the first place.

One point I've been thinking about is Eren's time with Historia. In one episode they mentioned she got with a random person she liked. Now I'm suspecting that this person could have been Eren. Probably not but he's not really perusing Mikasa so I'm running out of ships. Maybe I'll just vote for Armin instead.
Apr 3, 2022 6:42 PM
Jun 2021
I was absolutely pumped for this season and enjoyed it a lot, but the fact we now have to wait for a third part immediately pissed me off. 3 PARTS TO A FINAL SEASON. Ik they need time to animate and it’s probably nobody’s fault. It just killed the pacing and everything for me. I wanted to give it a 9, but this made me give it an 8. I guess that means I liked it a lot though. I hope this huge split up doesn’t become common place
Apr 3, 2022 6:43 PM
Apr 2016
Fuck me that was intense! As a manga reader I have to put aside the many issues I have with what comes next and bow down to how great this episode was. Putting 123 and 130 together was the best idea Mappa ever had for the series. It worked flawlessly.

Man, Mikasa missed a golden opportunity to save the world there. Express your honest feelings guys, or you might regret it for the rest of your life.
CruicruiseApr 3, 2022 6:56 PM
Apr 3, 2022 6:46 PM
Oct 2021
OMG THIS EPISODE.
probably the best episode so far
the first opening playing at the end of the episode bought chills down my spine
peak AOT at it's finest
Apr 3, 2022 6:51 PM
Oct 2019
Damn the last part of this episode is brutal, watching Eren cut off his leg and pierce his eye with pure twisted determination in his eyes was horrifying. Then to see the fright he now puts the rest of the world through with the same anger in the face of his absolutely gigantic titan was amazing. Do those guys really thing there gonna outrun those titans?

I will also admit watching the colossals swim was kinda funny, surely they could have just walked across the bottom of the sea instead.
Apr 3, 2022 6:51 PM

Jan 2013
What an ending! Now we know where the budget went lmao
But imma be honest, i love how they ended the episode (i won't be saying anything about this not being the final season, oh well), the whole island scene where they get to have fun but at the same time for Eren and the others to see what everyone thinks about the islanders.

But those few last minutes, oh god! The whole fleet trying and the military trying to fight but...pointless, i was shocked that they actually swim!
Oh and the music in this whole episode was absolutely on point, 10/10.

This gotta be one of the terrifying ways to see that you can't do anything

Can't wait for the next final^2 or final final final or even Final(Final) season. See you all next year!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 3, 2022 6:56 PM

Oct 2018
The second anime that can escalate hype go further beyond (Gurren Lagann still is the Peak Hype of All Anime)

The last minutes so far to AoT, it's PEAK HYPE, PEAK FICTION.
Apr 3, 2022 7:15 PM
Jun 2017
A nice final episode, as we have a glimpse of when they have first landed on Marleian place, and it such a nice bonding moment for them as they are witnessing life outside the wall.

The second half is the moment Eren finally decided of his plans, regarding EUthanization...

and the last part is what excite me the most, Eren is now on mainland as Attack titan and RUMBLING BEGINS...

Season 3 of AOT FINal seaosn, im so excited for you
Apr 3, 2022 7:26 PM

Sep 2020
MY FAVORITE CHAPTER GOT ANIMATED !!

loved the first half of the episode, i started to think that chapter won't be animated but i was proven wrong. i really liked the lightheartedness at the beginning. i was happy to see sasha again. glad i got to see the clown mistake levi for a little kid and see mikasa with her ice cream, that's all i wanted to see :')

the tone of the episode switched pretty fast back to the dark world of attack on titan we've come to know. seeing all the people running away after realizing their attacks can't stop it reminded me of how scary the rumbling would actually be to experience. let me just say that seeing them actually swimming was pretty funny tho

i was 90% sure it was going to end with a long movie but nope, guess we're getting a part 3. a little disappointed because the hype of a movie would've been fun and it'd be enjoyable to watch in theaters but i understand that a part 3 is more logical for the amount of chapters left to be adapted. sad that i have to wait until 2023 but then again i'm not prepared for this series to end.

this was a great second part, i enjoyed every second of it personally. 9/10.
Apr 3, 2022 7:38 PM

May 2015
So was EREN THE FATHER?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2022 8:13 PM

Feb 2022
Oh man! At last when music started I got goosebumps.

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Apr 3, 2022 8:25 PM
Aug 2021
only half of the rumbling appears, it's already terrible, and the continuation has to wait another year it doesn't matter, whether it's a different ending or the same ending as in the manga. I didn't turn on MAPPA

The real devil is Hajime Isayama and people who are racist or just want to prolong the conflict deserve to be killed.
Apr 3, 2022 8:31 PM
Mar 2022
Thought it was fine didn’t really dislike anything. Obviously the theme was timed Great
Apr 3, 2022 8:41 PM

Feb 2022
can anyone explain me what's tbe meaning behing the Historia's dialogue where she said "what if I got pregnant"???
(I am ok with spoilers)

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Apr 3, 2022 8:44 PM
Feb 2021
one of the best episodes so far. loved it so much. im sad we gotta wait a year for more aot:(( but it'll be worth it
Apr 3, 2022 8:47 PM

Sep 2015
Overall an okay season, the writing on how Mikasa and others with Maryleans that want to join to stop the bloodshed without in depth explanation aside from "Genocide". Armin and Mikasa are still bland side character regardless.

Most of the time it felt like fillers to me. anyway 5/10

The rumbling was nice though
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Apr 3, 2022 8:48 PM

Feb 2021
GreyratAnimelist said:
can anyone explain me what's tbe meaning behing the Historia's dialogue where she said "what if I got pregnant"???
(I am ok with spoilers)

Manga never goes back to this, you have to make your own conclusion.
But the idea is that she wanted to help him with his plan.
Apr 3, 2022 9:08 PM

Mar 2016
I had completely forgotten about this flashback! lol

The contents of the flashback wasn't anything the audience couldn't have guessed on their own, so it was useless. It adds nothing at all to the plot or characters. But, I will admit they directed it to feel interesting and fun. I actually enjoyed watching it.

16 year old Eren has my favourite character design in this anime. lol.

I don't like how pathetic Historia has become. She was way more interesting in the past.

The end was really well done. I was waiting for the captain-like guy from the ship (I don't know what they're called) to yell, and see how the actor would act such a scene, but they kept the command silent, which added so much more power to his voice. I just love the use of silence whenever possible.

Well, they're not making a movie, thankfully! Instead, we get yet another Final season. haha. I feel like they were hurrying a bit when they called season 4 the Final Season. lol.

I wonder if they are going to give us a whole season of just fighting since that's mostly what's left. Will it even be interesting? But, the fact that they are separating the worst part of this story into a separate season gives me a bit of hope that maybe they'll fix the end a bit. I kind of want Isayama to come and fix the story. He's a good writer, and he should be able to fix the ending if he tried.
Apr 3, 2022 9:15 PM

Sep 2020
This season was a blast I enjoyed it for start to finish. AOT is truly a masterpiece and deserve more then 10/10 rating.

Excited for P3
Apr 3, 2022 9:53 PM

Mar 2015
Ohhhh my god I'm supposed to wait until 2023 now?! T_T

What a show this has been, one of the best we will ever see!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 3, 2022 9:55 PM

Oct 2016
Okay, yes yes good episode. BUT WHAT WAS THAT CLOWN?! Was it just a “haha Levi is small” joke or is it some sort of foreshadowing? Seemed so creepy and out of pocket.
Apr 3, 2022 10:08 PM

Apr 2020
And alas another part of the "final" season is finished. Let me first start this to say that umm these people who're saying that MAPPA is milking this because it will have another part are the ones who say it to get likes, we still have a couple of chapters to finish so of course we're getting the true final part. Also I would like to say that this is the first time we're getting a Part 3 from an anime, and yes it's still considered part of the same bubble as Part 1...just call this Season 5 and you might change your mind.

Anyways that was only an introduction, because this episode was actually redeeming. We finally get some unanswered questions some explanation throughout this episode. The leadup to Eren's decision to finally execute The Rumbling, how he met Yelena, how he get to talk to Zeke, how he got to confront Historia and convinced her to get pregnant to avoid her eating Zeke (which now I am finally cleared to why she was having a baby), and the sacrifice that he did to get the Eren look we got in Part 1.

Now let's go to Mikasa, and I will continue to repeat this, her acting like a waifu is so uncanny now. She still loves Eren, she really do, and her answer to him that he is family to her is so romcom that has no implications whatsoever of what's to come next. Yeah it was already too late, and just like the song of Shinsei Kamattechan, this is Eren's War, in his words "My War". When they declared that the island Eldians are enemies, it has been done. Although before that happened, I find the party scene with the refugees really wholesome, they get to drink alcohol together (except for Onyako, Sasha, and ofc Levi). But I guess that's the last time we ever really get a happy moment from them all....

The Rumbling (in our eyes) has officially begun, the question on how those Titans will get to the other side is simple....they swim. And that Alliance who prepared for Eren's arrival got instantly oofed, which means the continent literally has no defense left. But sadly, it is yet another cliffhanger, although not as painful as Part 1's ending. This is yet another "great" part from AoT, although I gotta admit that my love for this series is waning considerably. I'll still give this a 9/10 score, but just like Part 1, this is nowhere close as the quality of Season 3 Part 2, I'm thankful enough that we finally get some answers from this part's final episode.

See you again next year, and I will say....the Rumbling is pretty well animated...no CG shit that's for sure.
Apr 3, 2022 10:10 PM
Mar 2015
Eren;s version of the Final Solution
Apr 3, 2022 10:11 PM
Feb 2021
It was great to see, "What am I to you" scene adaptation and of course this was the best episode of this entire cour. Mikasa was quiet beautiful in this episode and Mappa did very well in adapting this part. Also, Watching emotionally distressed Eren was quiet emotional before he set to ravage the entire world. Drinking scene was definitely the last time Eren had any fun and smiled and also seems like he wanted to have one last enjoyable moments with Mikasa & Armin prior to his hideous mission.

Overall, ride was incredible and really enjoyed this cour but now too bad we have to wait ANOTHER year to see AOT reaching its epic grand conclusion until than KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
Apr 3, 2022 10:15 PM
May 2021
Ok why the fuck titans were swimming that scene was so funny and they look small too.
I guess 6/10.
Apr 3, 2022 10:35 PM

Feb 2014
A fantastic season and adaptation that really nailed this part of the manga. It’s a 10/10 for me easy. Let me say that I am relieved that it ended here because I don’t think I’m ready for the storm that will come online if the original ending is adapted 1:1, so I am glad we can all just appreciate the story up to this point where imo it’s been phenomenal.

Now, we have the last part of the story with the announcement of part 3, I have to speculate because ending of the manga is… less than ideal, but the anime could help remedy it.

If they do a 10 episode season, which seems to be what will happen, they’ll have a shit ton of run time to work with with only 9 chapters left. I see it going two ways:

1) The original ending, but expanded: This option wouldn’t necessarily be the worst thing. If they stretch out and explain some of the themes and motivations in the
In addition, having a bigger epilogue would also be nice and rather than just the flashes we see in the original. Also if we could figure out what the hell happened to
. I would be satisfied with it, even though it wouldn’t exactly be my ideal.

2. We get an anime original ending. One that actually gives a proper conclusion to Eren’s
The solution is simple:
That’s big thing most people I think are upset about. Also maybe
But this isn’t the biggest priority. That’s all you have to do really. Yes, you could go the route of
While that would be interesting, I just don’t think that’s the type of ending Isayama would want to leave us.

My second proposed ending at least keeps the built up ideals and goals the same until the end while preserving the rest of the ending. However I think option 1 is the most likely thing to happen and that wouldn’t be the end of the world. Anything would be better than a 1:1 recreation of the original ending.
Apr 3, 2022 10:41 PM

Mar 2020
The titans swimming part was...weird?? They could have just walked on the ocean floor.
Apr 3, 2022 10:50 PM
Jan 2017
i was read the manga before..
so not much to say,, but its amazing how mappa animating the expression of fear when they see titan for the first time,, and also the cgi using for the shipwar was good too,, ut for the titan move, i dont expect it would be that fast when they swimming under the sea water,, and the back sound 'Attaek on taitan' (if i not mistake) the volume is too low,,
overal is good and enjoyable but the char design is really distub me,
i used to wit studio one,,
8/10
Apr 3, 2022 11:26 PM

Jul 2021
Oh my god, what an episode, I'm speechless, shocked and sad that this has ended and we won't get to see the ending for like another year and I'm defintely gonna wait the whole year, not gonna read the manga also I'm kinda amused at the people who were like, "tHerE iS gOINg tO Be a mOVIe" now lmao, part 3 ftw haha.

So much happened this episode, we fnally got the part where they showed us how Eren disappeared and how they went to the outside world for the first time, that party looked fun as hell. Eren was depressed the whole time due to his father's memories, that was the time when Eren started dying inside.

I liked when it was finally confirmed for us that it's not some "Ackerman" instinct that makes Mikasa protect Eren, it's just genuine love and care for him that makes Mikasa protect Eren so much. I too wonder if things would have gone a little bit differently if on that day before the party Mikasa would have replied something else other than just "Kazoku desu."

It was hearbreaking to see that Eren just made that Ackerman instinct to get away from Mikasa because he knew she loved him and that she would be sad after he's gone.

Man that scene where Eren is cutting off his leg and poking his eye, goddamn I literally screamed and paused while watching that. Our boy has suffered too much :(

They showed us the utlimate Shingeki no Kyojin form, scary looking for sure, Eren was looking mad af.

Now gotta wait for a whole fucking year to watch the ending tf :/

I sincerely pray to god that I don't get spoiled before 2023. To all the manga readers spoiling the ending for anime-onlies- FU.

Overall, can't rate this season any less than 10/10. Solid season.

TsutanaiFuunApr 4, 2022 12:04 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 3, 2022 11:50 PM

Aug 2020
Damn, wish they made more episodes regarding the flashback. It's super rushed.

I couldn't watch this seriously with those titans swimming like that.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Apr 3, 2022 11:54 PM
Nov 2016
The episode was ok but yeah, the Titans swimming was weird, they looked tiny too. I hope the DVD/BD version or whatever fixes that scene.

It was a decent season, my final rating for the season:

8/10
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

» Falco said something in episode 1 of part 1 which I didn't get the reference of

_karan_123 - Feb 9, 2022

27 by manish_2 »»
Mar 28, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

301 by Apreggi »»
Mar 25, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 27, 2022

411 by Apreggi »»
Mar 25, 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.