Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 29, 2022 2:40 PM

Oct 2020
I appreciate you guys working to update things but this execution has been terrible.

Issue #1: Another update that was NOT ready to be released.

Issue #2: Theme organization.

Issue #3: The themes (or lack of them) themselves.

Issue #4: The definitions (that are actually there).

Issue #5: Again, Award-Winning is not a genre.
CrazeeMar 29, 2022 2:56 PM
Mar 29, 2022 2:45 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
FiliCZ said:
Will there be any system for marking spoiler themes?
Series will not be tagged with spoiler themes. Haruhi was discussed internally about whether it was a spoiler or not, but please feel free to report spoiler themes or make a case for their removal using the thread linked in the first post.

Theleux said:
I may have missed it, but are there any plans to allow searching for works via source type (visual novel, novel, game, etc)?
Improving the Advanced Search to add all of the missing fields is in our list of things to do, along with adding country of origin fields. I don't have a timeline but it's something we're also wanting to do.

---

I've read all the other posts but don't have anything specific to comment on now, either because they have been responded to by others or are based on confusion surrounding current entries added (or not yet added) under the theme. If you have a very specific question to ask me which I missed, please let me know and I'll try to answer.
Mar 29, 2022 2:47 PM

May 2020
Seems like a nice change overall, I'm looking forward to Part 2 & 3!
Don't mind me,
just passing by...
Mar 29, 2022 3:10 PM

Jan 2008
"CGDCT"

Oh god, PLEASE keep us away from this cringe lame idiotic slang from whatever nerd website it came from, please

This is a great update but this tag is absolutely stupid, why not just calling it "moe" if you included "isekai" and "iyashikei"
Mar 29, 2022 3:14 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Kineta said:
I've read all the other posts but don't have anything specific to comment on now, either because they have been responded to by others or are based on confusion surrounding current entries added (or not yet added) under the theme. If you have a very specific question to ask me which I missed, please let me know and I'll try to answer.

I don't think the confusion is solely due to the entries that have them, more like the definitions that have been created for them...

Since the main problem at the moment are the definitions and restrictions shared, are those final or is there space (or plans) for them to be worked on and improved?

Is there still a possibility of certain tags switching categories, getting renamed, or just edited in general?
(ie from themes to genre and viceversa)

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Mar 29, 2022 4:10 PM

Oct 2015
Kineta said:

First of all, thank you! This gives us a clearer view of what you were aiming to do and I like it more than before!

Now, there is something that I read a little bit on the other thread, and that I was worried about too, is there going to be any chance to change (or ask to change) some genres? This may be very specific, but there's a lot of straight hentai mixed up on the GL genre just because of a random scene (and this doesn't happen with the BL genre as far as I know), which can be a little uncomfortable while I am searching for something to see.
Mar 29, 2022 4:41 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
SheyCroix said:
Is there still a possibility of certain tags switching categories, getting renamed, or just edited in general?
Please read the first bullet under "Things Kineta wants you to know".

AchromaticRaven said:
This may be very specific, but there's a lot of straight hentai mixed up on the GL genre just because of a random scene (and this doesn't happen with the BL genre as far as I know), which can be a little uncomfortable while I am searching for something to see.
Thanks, we'll add it to our (long) list of things to look at. If you find any or want to help with it, please feel free to post in the request thread :)
Mar 29, 2022 5:16 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Kineta said:
SheyCroix said:
Please read the first bullet under "Things Kineta wants you to know".

This will not be the last time we update the genres/themes. I know we were stuck with that old system for 15 years and it long outlived its usefulness. It will not be another 10 years before the next update. Now that the hard work is nearing completion, we plan to review themes usage and discard/rename/add more over time. Please understand we need to start somewhere, and the Mod Staff really did our absolute best to come up with a robust starter pack. Let's continue to discuss.

I re-read that a couple of times, but the way it's phrased ("we plan to review themes usage and discard/rename/add more over time") doesn't answer if this applies to every category (as in, all tags in general; genre vs themes vs explicit vs demographics). It also doesn't answer if the category placement is final.

I appreciate the effort and the changes, thank you for them.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Mar 29, 2022 5:17 PM
Feb 2018
Glad it was long overdue. Thank to all the staff and moderators that must have put along hours to make this change
Mar 29, 2022 5:49 PM
Fantasy lover

Aug 2017
Amazing Update but there are a lot of stupid changes D:

Slice of Life
"Thus, Slice of Life is incompatible with Comedy, Drama, and Romance by definition."
I absolutely disagree with that. Isn't SoL about daily things? Laughing, Romance and Drama are all things that happen during normal days.

Suspense
I still don't get the rename. Thriller is a common term used in A LOT of languages. I've never heard of suspense as a genre before so I assume it's only common in English but since so many don't like the rename it might not even be popular there D:

Boys Love/Girls Love
No particular reason but I kinda don't like it D: preferred the Japanese name.

Detective
Police shows aren't always about Detectives and vice versa. Koukaku Kidoutai for example features mostly detectives from military organizations while Tokyo Ghoul is focusing on Action between the Police and Ghouls. Sure they often overlap but they have a lot of the time a different focus and aren't always about solving a case. It should be either renamed to something like "Investigator" or be 2 separate themes.

Racing
What about Pui Pui Molcar? D: Sports + Cars = Racing so there were no problems finding that before. Now it excludes several shows.

Mythology
I really like this one but it shouldn't replace Demons. Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai for example has Demons but is not at all about Mythology. Additionally, a lot of Fantasy shows like Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken feature Demons but again, aren't about Mythology.

Aaaand for similar reasons pls bring back Magic D: There are Magic shows that aren't Mahou Shoujo or Fantasy like Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and Toaru Majutsu no Index (especially with the way you defined Fantasy and Supernatural). There are also plenty Fantasy Anime that don't have magic (Ookami to Koushinryou, Mushishi, Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki,...)

New Themes that should be added:

Child Cast (since there already is Adult Cast)

"Monster" (shows with fantasy/supernatural creatures, that (normally) can't speak with humans (aka. Elves, Dwarves, Vampires,... aren't monsters but Zombies, Slimes, Griffin,.. are monsters)
It is pretty vague but I think this is a good and often requested Theme. Maybe use a different name or specifically describe what the Theme means to make it less vague D:

Vampires and Demons are popular and have their own Theme and I think at least Elves deserve that too. Maybe also Angels as a Demon counterpart.

Ninja (if Samurai is a Theme why not Ninja D: Could also be put put together under a new name.

Aliens as a sub-genre to Sci-Fi could also be a cool theme.

Coming of Age to specifically have shows that show the transition to adulthood instead of having School Anime as your only search option.

*Award-Winning still shouldn't be a genre D: Either a theme or even better: give them a nice badge that maybe also shows what exactly they won
KeikenMar 31, 2022 9:07 AM
Mar 29, 2022 7:32 PM

Feb 2021
I appreciate the idea of adding Isekai as a theme
Mar 29, 2022 8:04 PM
Laika Moonlight

Dec 2020
I'm gonna suggest adding a tag for youkai/yokai. If "vampire" can have a tag of its own separate from "mythology", I feel youkai are probably prevalent enough in animanga to warrant their own tag too?
My greatest contribution to this website:
Mar 29, 2022 8:15 PM

Aug 2017
i definitely disagree with the notion that slice of life can never ever coexist with comedy / drama.
I just don’t think its smart to make a blanket statement like that.
If I had a nickel for every anime that began airing on October 9th 2022 that started with a B and ended in "ock", I would have two nickels.
That's not a lot, but it's funny that it happened twice.

Mar 29, 2022 9:20 PM

Feb 2016
Tragedy needs to be acknowledged as one of the most basic genres of literature. Spoilers are a non-issue because nobody watches Shakespeare and Sophocles for the plot twists.
I'm not going to be able to take these tags seriously if you omit crucial information (like the aforementioned time travel), and mislead people into thinking the anime is something it's not.
その目だれの目?
Mar 30, 2022 12:47 AM

Jan 2021
Nice feature, quite helpful for searching anime.

I suggest the Idols theme should be combined into one, because you can see the cover (very easy to see), synopsis or character/VA sections. More easily if you differentiate by demographics.
Mar 30, 2022 12:50 AM

Oct 2008
MAL can do this, but they can't update one manga entry? I've been submitting the chapter count for Miquiztli: Taiyou no Shinigami for years, and still no update. How popular does a series need to be in order to be considered for entry updates? Miquiztli: Taiyou no Shinigami is 112 chapters and 13 volumes, not that MAL will see this, or care. I CARE, THOUGH! I have been a member of MAL since 2008, and I care very much about proper updates to manga entries. Deaf ears, this will fall on, I am aware. Maybe someone who matters or cares, or perhaps someone with the power to do something will take action, but I won't hold my breath. My attempts have been futile for years, so I know better than to get my hopes up now. Please listen to a loyal, annual MAL supporter for once. All I want in life is to see Miquiztli: Taiyou no Shinigami get the chapter update it deserves!
Mar 30, 2022 1:44 AM

Jul 2021
Finally!!!! Isekai as a theme was a good choice
Mar 30, 2022 4:42 AM

Nov 2018
You are creating way too many loop holes by making your definitions and rules as restrictive as they are. For example, every Survival anime has to be tagged with Suspense, or better known as Thriller, and this just isn't the case. By tying Suspense onto the general definition of what a Survival series is, you are foiling your definition of the Suspense genre.

While it is certainly possible to say that certain genres are mutually exclusive, the same can't be said for genre and theme combinations and I think you are setting yourself up for failure by trying to be overly restrictive. Genre and themes should be defined by the content of the work, not by squeezing it into your set of rules.

Award-Winning still isn't a genre! Since you decided to move the Work Life genre into the themes category, this must have been a conscious decision and it damages your credibility on other definitions. A piece of media receiving an award has nothing to do with its contents, therefore no one award-winning work has to have similarities to another.
Mar 30, 2022 7:02 AM
Feb 2020
Nice update!

@Kineta I saw in the Google doc that 4-koma and Anthology weren't rejected but were listed as "Manga Format". Sorry if I missed it somewhere but is this "Manga Format" a different feature that will be added i.e. will there be a way to indicate on MAL 4-koma and Anthology series? Also, would 'short stories' (stories that are mostly unrelated to each other (not episodic), like one-shot collections) be included in this format?
PhasmarMar 31, 2022 11:40 AM
Mar 30, 2022 7:29 AM

Jun 2011
Cool now when are you going to change the inaccurate term "girls love" to "yuri"?
Mar 30, 2022 11:07 AM

Dec 2011
Rest in peace, ability to effectively search for everything with a specific type in advanced search by doing "excludes cars".

Not that this was a good reason to have it.

Also with the change to gender bender there doesn't seem to be any options anymore for searching for stuff where characters don't identify as their biological sex. Is that deliberate?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 30, 2022 12:13 PM

Dec 2014
SAO with the Isekai genre when?

Anyways, an interesting genre is "Dark Fantasy" for titles like Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan.
There's also "post-apocalyptic".
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Mar 30, 2022 2:32 PM

May 2015
Please add Themes to the Genres column in our lists, or at least create a Themes column and give us the option to combine the two.
The Demographics column is also pretty useless on its own since a lot of titles will have the "unknown" placeholder and it's not really worth the space it's taking, so having the option to combine that one with the other two would be appreciated.

Filtering by genre should be easily available in the Filters menu. Currently the only options are: enabling the Genre column, finding an anime that has the genre I'm looking for, and clicking on it; or finding the genre's ID and editing the URL. I've been personally waiting for this for a while.

I also still think that voting via the personal tags system isn't a good idea, make it a separate subpage instead (e.g. myanimelist.net/anime/000/Anime_name/tags)

Finally, please stop adding everything that features some kind of parallel world to the Isekai group. AniDB had already figured it out for you: isekai/parallel world.
Mar 30, 2022 2:37 PM

Oct 2020
xCrazee said:
I appreciate you guys working to update things but this execution has been terrible.

Issue #1: Another update that was NOT ready to be released.

Issue #2: Theme organization.

Issue #3: The themes (or lack of them) themselves.

Issue #4: The definitions (that are actually there).

Issue #5: Again, Award-Winning is not a genre.
This is actually one of the best and more helpful critics ive seen on this type of threads, would be great if mods took time to read it and understand the things they got wrong

Also mods take on SoL is a joke, you are going to tell me that Non Non Biyori for example isnt a SoL and comedy at the same time?
Mar 30, 2022 3:56 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
And somehow Hangyakusei Million Arthur is still not listed as comedy.

>Magical Sex Shift

What's wrong with ''Gender Bender''?
RoevhaalMar 30, 2022 4:07 PM
Mar 30, 2022 4:51 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Ah, yes, my favorite hentai: magical sex shift. These name changes are wild.

Seriously though, I'm still not sure if the purpose of this overhaul was to expand the tagging options or to restrict them with convoluted and arbitrary definitions. Maybe not releasing yet another incomplete update could've helped.

The ideas are good in paper, but at this pace we're going to be here until part 100.0 before this whole thing makes sense.
Mar 30, 2022 5:01 PM
Fantasy lover

Aug 2017
I noticed there were a lot of Romance-Themes and almost all got rejected. Why?

There are 2 000 Romance Anime and 15 000 Romance Manga/Novel. I don't see why giving this big Genre more specific Themes should be rejected.

Adult Couples is not needed since you can search for Adult Cast and Romance but things like Age Gap, Arranged Marriage, Interspecies Relationship (Deities + Human, Elf + Orc,..) or Unrequited Love should have more than enough entries.

Mar 30, 2022 8:06 PM
Narmy said:
Cool now when are you going to change the inaccurate term "girls love" to "yuri"?

Seriously! I was so happy when Boys Love became a thing since that's the actual term used in Japan. When will we get the accurate term Yuri as well?
Mar 30, 2022 8:34 PM
Aug 2021
I see a lot of new themes, great
Mar 31, 2022 1:30 AM

Dec 2011
Karote said:

Hopefully never because it isn't one.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 31, 2022 2:19 AM
Jul 2018
now this is epic
Mar 31, 2022 4:35 AM

Mar 2008
I will have to make multiple replies since too occupied with needing sleep so I will cover one standout change after this breif message. Why reinvent the wheel? Japan and the West both already have well established genres why fight the current making it harder on the database team and users?

Now for the specific criticism part 1

Changing "demon" to "mythology" is extremely stupid. I assume the reason for this is because localization issues where Japanese oni become demons in translation so they get conflated with Christian demons so these Japanese folklore creatures sometimes get Anglofied but I feel changing it to "mythology" does the exact same thing but additionally makes the tag more useless. A better solution is change "demon" to something like "demon or oni" or "oni/demon" or possibly even just "oni" because while I don't know Japanese, so you should ask someone fluent, I took a quick peak at a Japanese translation of the bible and seemed to me the kanji for oni is used to reefer to Christian demons with a character for evil before it even though oni has a broader interpretation than demon which also can be an orge or troll so by this logic a Christian demon could be in Japan considered a type of oni. Though that would be weird to Japanify it so it's probably better to be a multi tag. They are just too similar to separate oni and demon into two separate tags especially with the raw versus sub and dub differences but that doesn't mean there shouldn't also be "angel", and "youkai" themes as well just like there is already "vampire". This is even though an oni is a type of youkai so youkai possibly should be defined as a youkai other than an oni to avoid the seeming redundancy of youkai and oni together as separate tags but that wouldn't be a big issue if this exception wasnt made because not every show with youkai has oni in it however where there may be issue is with labelling anything with only oni or demons get always labelled as youkai so there is an argument for this unjapanese exception to what oni and youkai should mean. So using "mythology" would get in the way of these other type of tags like "angel", "youkai", etc so that's why it would be a bad change and this change is potentially better while alleviating my assumed reason for the desired change. Sound good to everyone?

I will just at everyone i saw mention the demon = mythology change so far
@cheerio38010 @blackmagemasta @bigdud24 @ExperienceLD
traedMar 31, 2022 5:06 AM
Mar 31, 2022 4:37 AM

Jul 2014
"Slice of Life is incompatible with Comedy, Drama, and Romance by definition."

What the fuck is this nonsense? Only someone who's taking the genre title at literal face value (i.e. someone who's never actually watched a single slice-of-life anime or otherwise looks down on the genre) would actually believe this to be true. You might as well say that there is no such thing as slice-of-life if you genuinely believe this.

There's a whole lot more problems with this system, but this is by far the most egregious and nonsensical of the lot and why I can't take any of it seriously, when you clearly don't have a single clue what you're talking about.
AtavisticMar 31, 2022 4:40 AM
Mar 31, 2022 7:12 AM

Aug 2017
>Allow all users to vote on pre-defined themes by using the "Tags" section of their Anime/Manga Lists.

Am I misundersnatding something or is the "Tags" section on the list filled out by the user themselves and they can write pretty much anything there? Is it going to be changed or what?
Mar 31, 2022 7:20 AM

May 2010
So many people argue that having Vampire means not removing Demon and also adding other spooky scary skeletons, and I just think Vampire should be removed altogether as well, perhaps lumped into Mythology. Yes, there are more anime about vampires than those about most other human-like creatures, and yes many people are very interested specifically in anime about vampires, but these aren't reasons to have Vampire but not other creatures, like so what if there aren't that many anime about centaurs? Doesn't change the fact there are some, and doesn't change the fact there are people interested in anime about centaurs; on the other hand, having a Theme about other creatures is also a bad idea, because there are bound to be people who want a Theme about literally any creature that is featured in at least a couple of works. So in short, instead of only satisfying fans of "more prevalent" creatures, or clogging the Themes trying to satisfy fans of every creature, imo a wiser choice would be to satisfy no one and have them use Mythology instead. Not giving is always better than giving poorly.

But I do agree with those complaining about Slice of Life allegedly being incompatible with Comedy (not sure about the other two, do not have an opinion on those). Non Non Biyori that was mentioned before a couple times, is a good example of how these two can combine, or are you guys suggesting Non Non Biyori is not intended to induce laughter or does not depict mundane lives of its characters? Other good examples are Lucky Star, Ika Musume, Yuyushiki, the really awesome one in my signature, Mitsuboshi Colors, A-Channel, Azumanga Daioh and Ichigo Mashimaro, and the reason I'm stopping isn't even because there are no more examples, but my so wall of text isn't even more obnoxious to look at. I don't see why Comedy and Slice of Life used to be perfectly compatible on MAL and now they suddenly aren't. Mundane lives can be funny!
KikugiMar 31, 2022 7:35 AM
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku
Mar 31, 2022 7:57 AM

Nov 2020
Love to see there's many Genres/Themes on MAL.
What Does Pot of Greed do?
Mar 31, 2022 8:34 AM

Sep 2018
The SoL definition is ridiculous, I agree.

Also, what happened to the romance genre? Lots of stuff is suddenly in "romantic subtext" that clearly shouldn't be there and vice versa. It absolutely makes no sense at all. SAO and Rent a girlfriend keep the romance tag while the Kaguya-sama manga suddenly is romantic subtext? This got to be an early April fools joke, right?
Mar 31, 2022 8:49 AM

Jun 2011
LittleKitty24 said:
Narmy said:

Seriously! I was so happy when Boys Love became a thing since that's the actual term used in Japan. When will we get the accurate term Yuri as well?

People have been asking them to change it for years but they still insist yuri only refers to pornography even though that isn't true.
Mar 31, 2022 12:53 PM

Dec 2014
kuuderes_shadow said:
Karote said:

If you say that you're either a fanboy or a mad hater.
Mar 31, 2022 2:16 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
What the fuck is Love Polygon? Is it a special genre for shows with light harem elements that avoids actually using the term "harem" to make their insecure fanbases feel comfortable?

Mar 31, 2022 3:53 PM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
I have been waiting for this moment for a long time, I needed Isekai theme. By the way, will this affect the MAL watching challenge? I noticed that some entries I used before the overhaul are no longer valid after the overhaul.
Mar 31, 2022 4:08 PM
Mar 31, 2022 8:17 PM

Mar 2008
Manaban said:
What the fuck is Love Polygon? Is it a special genre for shows with light harem elements that avoids actually using the term "harem" to make their insecure fanbases feel comfortable?

It means three or more characters that have interest in one or the other or several. A harem all characters are just into one character but a love polygon goes beyond that in complexity. Some anime shows have official love interest charts even.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LoveTriangle
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LoveDodecahedron
Apr 1, 2022 4:20 AM

Apr 2019
Manaban said:
A love polygon isn't a harem. While harem is a (mostly teenage) power fantasy, love polygons are conflicting love interests between sets of persons. A harem has one harem lead (1 male or female) and n opposite sex harem members, while a polygon has n males and m females. This is a common situation in the real world, people compete over attractive partners.

Apr 1, 2022 10:09 AM

Jun 2014
Well, I guess this makes it slightly easier to avoid things that I wouldn't want to watch.

Apr 1, 2022 12:19 PM

Dec 2011
Karote said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

Or someone who knows what an isekai is.

An isekai is when a character goes to another world. This does not happen in SAO. They're just in a video game. Some of the time. That's not isekai.
Apr 1, 2022 3:31 PM

Dec 2014
kuuderes_shadow said:
Karote said:

An isekai is when a character goes to another world. This does not happen in SAO. They're just in a video game. Some of the time. That's not isekai.
Isekai means "another world". SAO passes in another world, the idea of it. Stop being a fanboy for just a second please :D
Apr 1, 2022 6:50 PM

May 2010
St0rmblade said:
>Allow all users to vote on pre-defined themes by using the "Tags" section of their Anime/Manga Lists.

Am I misundersnatding something or is the "Tags" section on the list filled out by the user themselves and they can write pretty much anything there? Is it going to be changed or what?

you can write anything there if you're using it wrong, it's supposed to be used for one-word tags like genres, themes, or a set of words to quickly describe it and used multiple times to create mini-lists for your anime/manga, a great example of it is my profile.

they hope to use it to help define anime/manga with pre-determined themes, which is going to be a huge mess since most have never used it correctly.
ShaggyZEApr 1, 2022 7:05 PM
Apr 1, 2022 10:42 PM

Feb 2013
Is it possible to add a "Lost Media" or "Never released on home media" tag?
Apr 2, 2022 8:14 AM

Dec 2011
Karote said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

Isekai means "another world". SAO passes in another world, the idea of it. Stop being a fanboy for just a second please :D

There's nothing fanboyish about it*. I'd make the same argument about any series where the closest it gets to another world is "playing a realistic video game from the same world they've always been in". This is not isekai. At what point does any character in SAO travel to another world?

*I'm really not sure where you're getting the idea that I'd be doing this from a fanboy-perspective? There are plenty of great isekai series, and plenty of bad isekai series. It is not an inherently good thing or a bad thing to be an isekai. Plenty of isekai are far better than SAO, and plenty are far worse. SAO is a decent enough series but not something I'd fanboy over for that matter anyway.
kuuderes_shadowApr 2, 2022 8:19 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

213 by AkiraYuwiiiii »»
1 hour ago

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

424 by Jeniferu4edy »»
8 hours ago

» Moderators Wanted! Accepting applications for all positions

Kineta - Yesterday

0 by Kineta »»
Yesterday, 6:46 PM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.