Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2021 9:55 AM

Jul 2017
The Final Act of Theo Eight to conform the world into evil through Aurora's musical psychedelia is in session, and there's no running away from it.

Well, didn't think that the weird old uncle that has been sitting in Aida's bar with his partner will come in handy, just for a moment. Even to the very end, the arcade kids really never knew who Vivi's true self was, but trusted in her guidance.

The same substance that Vivi once had with the Octopus curse, is now ingrained in DJ's body, only except that it fully brainwashed him into an Octian. But how quaint that the disco ball that Vivi left with the kids would prove to help them, and the mouse that provided a way for Muteki at the very least.

Welp, time to face your mortal friend turned into an enemy.
Nov 27, 2021 11:31 AM
Dec 2020
that was an interesting end to the episode, as much as this anime isnt doing it for me, solid ending to episode
some people...
Nov 27, 2021 11:41 AM

Jun 2021
Dang, this was a really good episode. I'm glad the show wasn't afraid to be serious and suspenseful, despite its silly nature. It was a departure from the rest of the show, but I loved it.

So DJ is an Octian. Honestly, that would explain a lot about his strange behavior, inability to be honest with Muteki, and why he knows a lot what's going on. I thought he was just one of those characters who were obtuse for no reason.
Nov 27, 2021 2:34 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
This is pretty much a setup episode for the final battle. All hope seems lost as the tower is now able to broadcast Ms.Control and Aurora causing Neo San Francisco to go dark and turn the people into mindless zombies. It's now time for Muteki to save DJ this time as he makes his way to the tower. Turns that DJ was an octopus all along and the CEO's plan was to make him one of the bad ones by making him drink the negative octopus cells and relive those painful memories. It seems that Vivy has left the kids to join Sarah and the others as they make their way to the tower. Muteki has finally reached the top of the main tower, but the damage has already been done as the evil octopus curse is now fully apart of DJ's body.

In the next episode, Sarah seems to holding the deputy sheriff symbol which is the key to transforming into Muteking.
AddaeAkonoNov 27, 2021 2:41 PM
Nov 28, 2021 8:11 AM

Feb 2012
Going by a simplified synopsis of the original series, the protagonist's dad and the octopus sidekick were different characters, and this is still the case.

DJ now has a black octopus parasite on his neck like Vivi does, and it turned into a cool gang tattoo covering his back.

Next episode will be Muteki facing off with his brainwashed friend DJ then...

I wonder what is in the mirror ball that Vivi gave to the kids? Maybe they will form a Sentai team with Muteking and Suteking becomes their sixth ranger?!

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 6, 2021 11:10 AM

Sep 2012
Damn what a nice cliffhanger, again a great episode, and we're just at ep 9 so this finale might be really interesting?
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Feb 24, 2022 2:57 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Oh man, this anime really has me. Like yo I'm just legitimately really interested in what will happen-- or not really what will happen, but how it will all happen.
The arcade kids. Vivi. Suteking. The Grandma and George. Everyone!
I'm super pumped to see how it all goes. Let's roll! Or may I say, let's dance!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2021

14 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 10:24 PM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2021

7 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 8:44 PM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 8 Discussion

AddaeAkono - Nov 20, 2021

7 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 2:50 AM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2021

7 by Swiggy »»
Feb 22, 2022 3:27 AM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 6, 2021

9 by Swiggy »»
Feb 22, 2022 3:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.