Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2021 9:56 AM

Jul 2017
The world has plunged into darkness, and Muteking is gonna be soured over with people flocking to Aurora. Earth is dead. Be gone, Sucking.

Muteki gets some help from Sarah mentioning about a star only known as the legendary MC Bay Bee (more like a play of word on "Baby") while DJ dives in on Aida's diner with the secret room where she is used for Theo's world domination. Passion comes in all shapes and sizes, but unfortunately feeling like running around while tracing MC Bay Bee's steps.

The baseball land of dreams that's become an abandoned desolate land, and with a flashback, exposes the idol of their childlike dreams: MC Bay Bee who's able to unify people as one in both baseball and music, as the current Vivi who crossed her prime with a curse.

The new song that's a union bond of both Muteki and DJ, it's a psychedelic trip that's surprisingly good and so much better than the song used for the 1st half.

All you need is dance.
Nov 13, 2021 10:14 AM
Sep 2015
New song rocks! And the animation sequence is refreshing. DJ is now stop DJing and dancing instead, such a lovely dad dancing with his son! And I think they also sing together (since the first song). I'm gonna nitpicking by saying that it ends too abruptly but otherwise I've no complain.
phantomfandomNov 13, 2021 10:19 AM
Nov 13, 2021 11:21 AM

Sep 2011
Yo that new song was great. All you need is dance
Nov 13, 2021 1:28 PM

Jun 2021
I prefer the first song, but I can see myself listening to this new one on repeat.

Pretty good episode. Also, I was wrong; Vivi isn't actually Muteki's dad in drag but a baseball-playing pop star.
Nov 13, 2021 3:47 PM
Mar 2021
This is such a feel-good Anime. After a weaker E6, E7 was a return to form, with me having a smile on my face all the way through.

The new song is ridiculously catchy, though I prefered the old song due to its 1980 disco origins.

It looks like next episode Muteki is going to get a bit of an inflated ego?
I wonder what kind of role Suteking will get in the remaining episodes, if any. He's a pretty mysterious, yet oddly entertaining character, despite doing absolutely nothing important.
Nov 13, 2021 4:53 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
It turns out that "All You Need Is Dance"

Finally Muteking and DJ have revealed their new song after bonding by playing catch. It was a catchy dance tune with rap lyrics and I ended up listening to it three times. With this they have achieved a stadium like performance that was able to beat the Avora monster and turn the city back to normal. Now the people are back on Muteking's side again which ruins the evil plans for the great CEO.

Awesome choreography and visuals from Muteking and DJ in the new song.
AddaeAkonoNov 13, 2021 5:03 PM
Nov 14, 2021 8:49 AM

Feb 2012
Vivi is crying ink? She's one of the octopus aliens?

The show is self-aware of it's repetitiveness. Calling Muteking a one-hit wonder lol. So they've incorporated rap elements into their new song. ALL YOU NEED IS DANCE!

Oh, right so Vivi isn't an alien but has a parasitic octopus alien on the neck, and was previously the Pop Star MC Bay Bee. I'm kinda disappointed the vocals didn't match the (lack of) animation in that scene. So Vivi isn't one of the candidates for Muteki's missing dad any more, leaving only DJ and an unknown man with green hair (not entirely convinced yet since from what I read, the pink alien and the protagonist's father in the OG are different characters but you never know).

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 22, 2022 3:27 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
OOOOOOOO: This episode like really had me sitting here with my eyes widened. That reveal plus other things! Vivi!! Keep going no matter what!
Also, what a hype new song! Also oh shoot why'd he reveal himself??? Ahhh!! Careful Muteki!
This anime has me, man. How am I so invested? I don't know. OTL

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2021

14 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 10:24 PM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2021

7 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 8:44 PM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2021

6 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 2:57 AM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 8 Discussion

AddaeAkono - Nov 20, 2021

7 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 2:50 AM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 6, 2021

9 by Swiggy »»
Feb 22, 2022 3:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.