Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Somehow, I feel like this episode is an allusion to steroids, at least for the type of drug being worked on.

Episode is okay although I didn't find it as amusing as some of the others. And lol, they were able to put Noera's instincts to good use.
Sep 8, 2021 7:16 AM

Apr 2016
"I dont think its a good thing to call people insects or garbage" LOOK WHOS TALKING.

And yes, don't do steroids while you work out or train your body kids, it's not good for you. Ripped Noela and Co will haunt me for the rest of this day, thank you anime.
Sep 8, 2021 7:20 AM

Jun 2019
Girls getting trained under Annabelle was funny. Reiji got involved in it somehow. LOL, but at least he got away from there. She's quite strict, gotta say. But, that training couldn't strip Noela's energy from her. She's really cheerful and energetic.

Seeing them girls getting ripped was so weird but funny. They turned from being cute to manly in just a few seconds. Ejil still wants Noela to like her, so this time Reiji made a potion that would swap Ejil's genes slowly with his genes and it worked but not that effective. Apparently, he's a pervert. So, he'll have to work on that first.
Sep 8, 2021 7:23 AM

Jul 2017
It's Annabelle and the Red Cat Brigade again...and she's subjecting the drugstore peeps to military training?

All this is at the behest of Vivi wanting to get stronger, and since Annabelle came just nice to pick up her stock, Reiji has an idea (rather than making potions)...that ended up them being insects being on their way to become Super Saiyan. Doz and Moz are masochists to Annabelle though, and because Reiji is an alchemist, he can concoct potions to take the easy way out while the girls suffer. The Power Potiion...indeed can get someone RIPPED easily (as the girls can attest to the potion's use which gives them a personality and voice change with their 6-packs like steroids). That's kinda funny in a weird way though, NGL. Good thing the potion's effect is temporary.

Good god, Ejil is STILL cluelessly clung onto Noela for that hopeless relationship, and asking Reiji for help is easier said than done. An instinctive aversion though, which means that Noela has disdain of Ejil on all fronts...even someone's smell? To make a potion as a means of an aphrodisiac to get Noela's attention the same way as Reiji's...erm, that's something. The ultimate test of Noela to test her sense of smell, and as expected she can figure out Reiji's, while Ejil just gave the game away. What a pervertic boy though.

Amusing episode...? It's just like the rest.
Sep 8, 2021 7:36 AM
May 2021
This episode was amazing cool
Sep 8, 2021 7:36 AM
May 2021
This episode was amazing cool
Sep 8, 2021 7:53 AM

Apr 2020
Gene Fluid. wtf 🤣
Sep 8, 2021 8:35 AM
Jul 2021
So awesome, seriously though two things, one I wish they dragged the muscle 💪 thing out further I was dying. And I wish the Spirit and Reji would have drunken the potion. I would have loved to see Reji super confident and jacked. They could have prob done that instead of the smell(but the smell was good too)
Sep 8, 2021 8:55 AM

Jan 2021
This show is so underrated or rather overhated
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums
Sep 8, 2021 8:55 AM

Jun 2021
Funny episode

Part A was great. Vivi is definitely a great addition to the cast and Noela/Mina going all muscles was hilarious. The end scene with Reiji carrying Vivi was cute as well.

Didn't really care for Part B, but it wasn't bad either.

Sep 8, 2021 10:02 AM
Aug 2018
Ejil is basically a creep at this point and not improving.
Instead of having Reiji trying to improve Ejil behaviour, he's enabling him by giving him potion or stuff so that the guy can be a perv to Noela.
And he even went as far as giving a potion so that Ejil can have the same scent as him.
Considering how important smell is to Noela, this guy has no shame (didn't even think about how it could traumatize her or the "goal" of Ejil).
This is supposed to be "slow life" not "creepy life".
What's the moral of the show ?
Use magic potion to solve everything instead of trying to improve yourself ?
Hope we don't see too much of Ejil in the last two episodes.
Sep 8, 2021 10:05 AM

Apr 2018
This was probably the best episode, seriously loved this one.
Macho Noela and Mina were hilarious. And when they talked in a deep voice, that made it much better. Well, Annabelle gave them a harsh training. Worth the macho macho. And Ejil is still trying his best to get on Noela's good side but sadly he turned out to be a pervert LOL.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 8, 2021 10:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The girls in "muscular" mode were looking so weird xD otherwise maybe the 2nd part was quite fun but damn I hate this maou sama so much xD
Sep 8, 2021 12:13 PM

May 2021
The potion making song is back finally! This episode was very funny as well as always. Couldn’t stop laughing when seeing ripped Noela and Mina. If I had to choose my favourite character it would be Vivi for some reason though xD.
Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 8, 2021 2:42 PM

Feb 2017
Clobbopus said:
This show is so underrated or rather overhated

Ikr and I don't get why, I know people say that's because its a sol but other sol I've watched and liked that also got some hate I could get why due to the general slow paced nature of them and not much going on, meanwhile this one keeps bringing at least a couple silly jokes per episode and I get not everyone is into it but to hate on it seems a bit much.

All I can think of that might explain the overhate is the isekai on the title bringing in those that like stuff like cheat magician and other generic isekai seeing this is a sol thus feeling cheated.
Sep 8, 2021 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
Noera with muscles it was weird but it didn't spoil it too much, but at least part 2 was good in the episode.
Sep 8, 2021 4:44 PM

Sep 2020
Show me macho Noela every day but never let me see iron-pumped Mina again.
Sep 8, 2021 5:35 PM

Feb 2021
Ok this probably was one of the best episodes yet, I actually laughed for the first time while watching this, kinda sad they skipped some of the most funny moments of the LNs but it appears now that they are adapting up to vol. 3.
Sep 8, 2021 10:31 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The first part was basically trying to improve Vivi's strength via basic military training. But damn Anabelle just too harsh, and even forced the initiatior to take some good training too. Lol, take that Reiji. Near the end, nothing really happened to change on Vivi, but guess what else they got? Ripped Ms. Muscles Noel and Mina. Fuck, hell no! My eyes! Their voices! Come back my wholesome cutie pie! Even Reiji realized, that's a bad decision. Good thing that the effect won't last long, or else, fuck this shit.

The second part also make that demon leader boy more annoying than several damn shit episodes. RK genes fluid. Yeah, good job with that, Reiji. You basically growing more of Eijil deeper kink to Noel. He even can't help, but panting when the experiment needed to be done in such a good way. So its not helping much their relations. Because in the end, its basically him forcing Noel to treat and getting along with Eijil nicely than before. Oh well, what a waste. But, i can take another note from those part that thats how the work environment happen to be real, sometimes. Good intentions may be ended up messing around. Moral of the story was so good.

Anyway, despite all that things i kind of meh entire time, finally the best girl will appear again next week. Can't wait!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 9, 2021 2:06 AM
Dec 2019
First half of this episode was a Jojo reference.
Sep 9, 2021 2:29 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
I guess i can kinda understand why people like this show. I think its just really just not my type of show.
Ep was okay

smoochie smoochie

Sep 9, 2021 3:51 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty hilarious episode, muscle Noela and Mina got me shook lmao. Reiji out here making magic steroids, "I'm just a pharmacist." Whatever you say alchemy man. Ejil needs a medicine that will make him more calm, maybe then he'll have a chance. I like him though, but not Noela. Good to see medicine making montage back.
Sep 9, 2021 9:58 AM

Mar 2018
Lmao Jojo Noela and Mina. My eyes!

I like how Reiji was like "always relying on medicine is bad" at first but when the girls dragged him into training, he ran home straight and created a potion lol

Sep 9, 2021 11:56 AM

May 2018
Holy moly mo! Now I want Jojofied Noela to crush me between her biceps whilst sniffing me so fervently!! UwU UwU <3 <3 Hnnngh SCHWING
Sep 9, 2021 12:49 PM

Jun 2019
I definitely prefer episodes like this where they focus on the pre-existing characters rather than the majority or entirety of the episode revolving around introducing a new character who may or may not be a regular. Now that it is this late in the season I would hope they are done with introducing new characters anyway. Most of the season is effectively preoccupied with that at this point.

If the Feris/lovers' episode and the elf archer one were my least favorites of what's been put out so far, this may have been my personal favorite. I prefer the dynamic of the gang when they're just hanging out rather than crafting medicines/potions for someone else/someone new.
Sep 10, 2021 11:55 PM

Mar 2021
Muscular Noele is a cursed
Sep 13, 2021 4:13 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. This episode turned to 'do you even lift bro?'

Ejil's annoying really. He's a hopeless boy and won't ever be like by Noela.
Sep 13, 2021 2:50 PM

May 2009
Roided Roo was funny, I admit it.
Sep 17, 2021 4:01 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Sigh.
I didn't like how poorly they were treating Eiji before. Now it's like they've made him more annoying and less likeable so they can justify the character abuse. They can't even be bothered to put Eiji in the store closing segment although the dude works there. I'll wave it off as Eiji having to leave before the store closes, but still it just really makes me feel bad for him as a character. This show is just so annoying.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 23, 2021 11:43 AM

Jul 2015
Reiji should've followed his own advice on solving everything with a potion ...just look at cute Noela having (temporarily) turned into a muscle maniac

Jan 20, 9:51 PM

Nov 2009
Feels like Reiji is selling off Noele by giving other people his "smell"...

You could literally blindfold Noele and then lead her to who knows where if a random dude have Reiji's smell on him...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

32 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

31 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2021

48 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

37 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 3:49 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2021

24 by wildhood »»
Jan 15, 5:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.