Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 17, 2021 9:01 AM

Mar 2016
I feel like a big chunk of the story is missing, but I can't remember what. I think there was supposed to be a yuri kiss, but I am not sure. Was there one?

The charlatan's parade was so awesome here!!! Kajiura really did a fantastic job with the music.

I love the way Noe has no idea what he is doing.

It was funny how people from so far could hear Vanitas, but Noe, who was so close, couldn't. lol

For some reason this episode felt a lot more sexual than the manga. Actually, I don't think the manga was the tiniest bit sexual. It's been years since I'd read it, so I am not sure!!
FuMomo-kunJul 17, 2021 9:08 AM
Jul 17, 2021 9:06 AM

Mar 2012
3 episodes in and this isn't anything special for all the hype for this series. And I don't like forced kisses.
Jul 17, 2021 9:26 AM

Sep 2015
Lusitania said:
Cathen99 said:

I don't think barely anyone has actually reacted the way you insinuate, so I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here.

Either way, I might be one of the people you refer to since I said that I found the whole scene creepy. And while I don't agree with the people who's said otherwise, we all have different interpretations at the end of the day.
That kiss was still hot tho no matter how you look at it

I actually disagree ^^"
From an artist's perspective the animation and art were aesthetically beautiful, but I cannot help but find the act in itself creepy.
Jul 17, 2021 9:51 AM

Dec 2016
That kiss was such a shock XD

You know when people see two characters really close they go like “Now Kiss” but they don't really kiss. But damn Vanitas really did it and it was quite long too XD

Most people will be shipping them but I'm sure it was all an act and Vanitas did that just to shut her up, well he's a jerk after all 😂

Now I'm curious about that Parade of Charlaton, can't wait for them to explain more about that.

That's all. Those kissing and licking was such a highlight of this episode that no one will care about all the normal stuff that happened...
Jul 17, 2021 10:33 AM
Jan 2020
Kiss, kiss, kiss.. Why is everyone talking about that kiss when Parade of Charlatan was in that episode? It was absolutely gorgeous and i´d love to know more about Charlatan and his magnificent parade. I got chills af from that scene.
I´m also really excited about next ep, Altas Paris is looking beautiful and interesting.
I still feel like that anime is lacking something, i don´t really know what that is tho. Guess i´ll need to wait for more.

4/5 for this ep.

Jul 17, 2021 10:51 AM

Mar 2020
Maou_heika said:
3 episodes in and this isn't anything special for all the hype for this series. And I don't like forced kisses.
So far its just an introduction bro and nothing else..And even then its quite good
Jul 17, 2021 11:20 AM
Jul 2021
FuMomo-kun said:
I feel like a big chunk of the story is missing, but I can't remember what. I think there was supposed to be a yuri kiss, but I am not sure. Was there one?

The charlatan's parade was so awesome here!!! Kajiura really did a fantastic job with the music.

I love the way Noe has no idea what he is doing.

It was funny how people from so far could hear Vanitas, but Noe, who was so close, couldn't. lol

For some reason this episode felt a lot more sexual than the manga. Actually, I don't think the manga was the tiniest bit sexual. It's been years since I'd read it, so I am not sure!!

The Scene you're referring to is the one where Domi jokingly flirts with Nox. Pulling her in close and embarrassing her and most of the onlookers.

As for the anime being more sexual then the manga, I definitely agree with you there. There's definitely some sexually implicating scenes (The bloodsucking scenes in particular can get pretty spicy), but I do think the anime has so far taken it to another level that I'm still not sure I care for.
Jul 17, 2021 1:35 PM

Jun 2015
is it a good or bad adaptation? At the moment quite boring that's why I ask about the manga
Jul 17, 2021 2:24 PM

Dec 2012
Romance? That just looked like some creepy harassment to me, the way it was framed.
Jul 17, 2021 2:34 PM

Sep 2015
ALOC said:
is it a good or bad adaptation? At the moment quite boring that's why I ask about the manga

I don't know if it's safe to say anything about that yet.
What I can say though is that they have cut some scenes - almost exclusively in this episode alone - but the majority of those scenes have next to no impact on the overall plot, but are rather there for characterisation, worldbuilding, and - in one case - humour.

Overall, it's been a fairly faithful adaptation so far (although this third episode was rushed). That being said, these episodes and chapters are there to create the foundation of the plot and mysteries to come. Mochizuki Jun's works so far have been fairly slow in the beginning, but pays off further down the line. It should start picking up in one or two episodes if I remember correctly, since we're entering the second arc.

Either way, I would still recommend giving the manga a try if only for those few missed scenes so far and the art should you still not enjoy the anime.
Cathen99Jul 17, 2021 2:38 PM
Jul 17, 2021 2:35 PM
Mar 2021
Maou_heika said:

This is mystery story and the most mysterious one is the characters and the world. You only know a bit about the story (even for manga reader, we still don't know many things) and many characters not revealed yet, so it's too fast to say anything about it. People hype something for different reasons because there are many aspect you can talk about in this anime (characters, bones, yuki kajiura, beautiful art, funny moment, manga reader hype it). If you see many people talk about it, it's not weird I think.

I also don't like forced kiss but as manga reader, I understand why he is doing that, this is also related with his perception about himself. This author, she always makes her characters do something wrong/flawed but always tell us that it's wrong through other character (In this case by many character angry at Vanitas and call him a jerk) which is realistic if you want to make character similar with human.
Jul 17, 2021 2:48 PM
Mar 2021
ALOC said:

Not bad but they cut some scenes like battle scene, comedy, some conversation and some hint about Vanitas (For example his conversation with Luca in episode 2 was cut though this is clue to one of the things he hate).

This story is a story that slowly revealed the characters and the world. For me, just knowing more things while questioning even more things every episode already interesting. You can tell many information given from beginning until this episode is wrong, half truth or truth so it makes you want to know more about it. There will be plot twist too. If you don't like this type of story, then maybe this is not for you.
Jul 17, 2021 2:55 PM

Dec 2020
shit starting to look like an ecchi.
Jul 17, 2021 3:30 PM
Jun 2021
Some things were cut off definitely, but I still absolutely enjoyed it, Bones Studio made the Kiss scene between Vanitas and Jeanne so much more cuter and hilarious💙🤍😂, and very beautiful❤️, love them both together and their romantic relationship, , it was funny with Luca and Noé, we also saw Domi! it was very enjoyable episode, easily my number 1 favorite anime of the season or 2nd, hopefully they don’t cut too much in future episodes, there’s not a lot of chapters, can’t wait to see next episode!
ShineiNouzenJTJul 17, 2021 3:33 PM
Jul 17, 2021 3:42 PM

Apr 2010
After reading this manga & being up to date with all the published chapters I just have to say one thing: I liked this episode BUT I somehow imagined this kiss in a quite different way. Not disappointed at all, however... Let's just wait for more Vanitas x Jeanne
Forever hold this heart that I will give to you
Forever I will live for you
Jul 17, 2021 3:52 PM

Apr 2010
SnowBrightt said:
I'm propably dumb, but why did Vanitas kiss Jeanne? Was some motive behind it?

In order to win the battle - he sensed weakness & used it BUT got traped as well
Jul 17, 2021 4:30 PM

Jan 2020
Oh wow.. I wasn't expecting that kiss at all.

But I thought this episode was really good. That vision he saw was insane when it came to the audiovisual side of things and I was left impressed. Dominique is pretty amazing so far as well and I think I'll end up liking her lots

Jul 17, 2021 5:52 PM

May 2014
People saying this is yaoibait while the serie has introduced three waifus (four if we count Orlok maid lol) in just three chapters

I never cared about if this serie is yaoi or not, so far it has been interesting and fun, although I noticed some rush in this chapter, but nothing so serious. Let's see if it can keep up the quality

Jul 17, 2021 7:15 PM
May 2016
Show gets better with each episode.
Jul 17, 2021 8:58 PM

Mar 2020
Suitedup said:
Romance? That just looked like some creepy harassment to me, the way it was framed.
There is little to o romance though but scenes like these are present
Jul 17, 2021 9:03 PM

Mar 2020
ALOC said:
So far its actually been very good adaptation. And we are actually at the weakest part of the story. The thing is the start just introduces the world and the mechanics for the most part and there is no plot prgression here(From the next episode the main plot will start). Tbh they elevated some scenes from the manga such as the flash backs and the charlatan parade and they cut the most un important stuff which has little to no impact on the story. And the art and animation has been done justice and the music and voice acting is on point. SO if u ask me its pretty good till now and imo almost as good as the manga. (THough episode 3 was a little rushed but was still good)Manga is definately more detailed but the anime gives more spice to the character dynamics. Also this show is going to be dialouge heavy, And the characters are quite complex, furthermore the 2nd cour is where the first major arc gets adapted and where alot of reveals will come in play, so if u ask me about which option is better, you cant go wrong with either until unless u are a huge action fan.
Jul 18, 2021 7:00 AM
Oct 2019
Does no want to talk about how Vanitas kept on kissing Jeanne despite her body language saying no?

besides that the episode was okay
Jul 18, 2021 7:23 AM

Apr 2020
Wasn't expecting our goofy asshole to be a sexual harasser. Can't pretend to be overlooking it as if Jeanne wasn't just weakened and force-kissed, she was tearing up and that was uncomfortable to watch.
Jul 18, 2021 7:24 AM

Apr 2020
KnowItAll said:
Does no want to talk about how Vanitas kept on kissing Jeanne despite her body language saying no?

besides that the episode was okay

I know right, it's like people are so used to seeing casual sekuhara in anime that this scene has somehow passed off as a moment of passion between enemy and MC.
Jul 18, 2021 7:54 AM

Mar 2020
joesque said:
Wasn't expecting our goofy asshole to be a sexual harasser. Can't pretend to be overlooking it as if Jeanne wasn't just weakened and force-kissed, she was tearing up and that was uncomfortable to watch.
That is actually potrayed as a sign for the viewers that vanitas is not a good guy.and is clever too(In a bad way).In other words it was done to show us an insight to his character that vanitas can go to any lengths when it invloves achieving his desired goal because he doesnt care about morals or anything. That kiss confused her alot and she gave up fighting due to that even though the method was wrong. Vanitas just found it amusing as well. And he is a tragic character with too many personalties but he reveals to little about himself. There is alot his personality frankly
Jul 18, 2021 8:00 AM

Apr 2020
234Mannan said:
joesque said:
That is actually potrayed as a sign for the viewers that vanitas is not a good guy.and is clever too(In a bad way).In other words it was done to show us an insight to his character that vanitas can go to any lengths when it invloves achieving his desired goal because he doesnt care about morals or anything. That kiss confused her alot and she gave up fighting due to that even though the method was wrong. Vanitas just found it amusing as well. And he is a tragic character with too many personalties but he reveals to little about himself. There is alot his personality frankly

I understand, but since the point of his character is to still be lovable/comedic to some extent, putting an act of sexual harassment under his belt felt like a wrong move on the writer's part. He's not an antagonist, he's an anti-hero, and anti heroes don't usually force sex acts on people. And I'm assuming he doesn't do any more sexual harassment acts on others, so this one isolated incident feels like it was there to initiate their relationship. If Jeanne falls for him in the future, the overall message will be wrong, which doesn't have anything to do with his character sketch.
Jul 18, 2021 8:25 AM

Mar 2020
joesque said:
234Mannan said:

I understand, but since the point of his character is to still be lovable/comedic to some extent, putting an act of sexual harassment under his belt felt like a wrong move on the writer's part. He's not an antagonist, he's an anti-hero, and anti heroes don't usually force sex acts on people. And I'm assuming he doesn't do any more sexual harassment acts on others, so this one isolated incident feels like it was there to initiate their relationship. If Jeanne falls for him in the future, the overall message will be wrong, which doesn't have anything to do with his character sketch.
He is not an anti hero or an antagonist. And that is actually the point.The writer Jun is famous for fooling her readers like that and then breaking that aspect in the most unimaginable manner.. In other words she wanted you to think that.(It was revealed in her interviews)And you will see alot of other sides of vanitas from here on out.. As i said he is the protagnist who never gives a hint to what his true motives are..In other words he is dark but acts goofy and just for reassurance a minor spoiler regarding your last statement

And i would also like to add that the writer does alot of build up before making a relationship between characters but considering it is a vampire story, it can have some disturbing scenes regarding that
Jul 18, 2021 8:45 AM

Aug 2018
joesque said:
234Mannan said:

Sexuality is actually a major theme in the series and most of the characters do not have healthy perceptions of it. I don't recall any other explicit sexual assault scene but some non/dub-con elements are presented through the metaphor of blood drinking. If that is something you're sensitive to, I advice you either proceed with caution or drop the series, depending on how much you're willing to tolerate.

While I do think the series could handle those elements a little better at times, I do not think it condones it in any way.
Jul 18, 2021 8:50 AM

Apr 2020
myaoya said:

Sexuality is actually a major theme in the series and most of the characters do not have healthy perceptions of it.
While I do think the series could handle those elements a little better at times, I do not think it condones it in any way.

I hope the anime depicts that sentiment well or better in the future. and that they don't just become individual instances with no subtext of deeper meaning. Blood drinking in a vampire series is pretty much par for the course, no issues there.
Jul 18, 2021 9:23 AM

Apr 2017
Again, amazing episode we had!! I love the adaptation so much. Despite excluding something parts from the manga, it is still decent and understandable plus we get to enjoy every single moment because of how smooth everything is!

Props to the studio and all the people involved in making this anime. It shows that they worked hard on it and literally bless them for giving us such great anime this season and bless the author that made this incredible story. >.<

AHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE 4!!!!! ♡
Jul 18, 2021 9:32 AM

Apr 2017
Rhapsody- said:
People saying this is yaoibait while the serie has introduced three waifus (four if we count Orlok maid lol) in just three chapters

I never cared about if this serie is yaoi or not, so far it has been interesting and fun, although I noticed some rush in this chapter, but nothing so serious. Let's see if it can keep up the quality

With this series in particular there is a little much of everything and nothing at the same time.. In other words, the author makes things open but not in a bad or awkward way. The focus overall is not whether the show is yaoi or straight with romantic scenes but rather on the emotions that comes with any particular dialogue.

I don't know if that makes sense but as you proceed with the anime or maybe read the manga you will get a sense of what I am trying to say.
Jul 18, 2021 9:47 AM
Feb 2021
This anime is a serious contender for anime of fhe season.
Jul 18, 2021 9:47 AM

Apr 2017
Maou_heika said:

I don't think anyone would like to be forcefully kissed including myself, but as manga reader I understand why Vanitas did that and it goes back to the core of his characters in the story. His character and the way he acts isn't meant to be always done is a good manner but at the same time not in a pure evil manner as well. The author creates characters with depth to make them much more realistic. By that I mean, there is no way on earth you would find a human who never does anything wrong or is always sacrificing for others because simply humans are not one dimensional beings and there are so many factors the play into every single decision and act we perform whether it being wrong or right.

As a manga reader and a huge fan of the author's work, she intentionally makes her characters do something flawed without justifying it as right but rather through other characters mentioning how the act was "bad". In my opinion, this aspect is very realistic to me because it brings the character closer to human and the psychology aspect of it.

I hope the makes sense in a way because Vanitas character has so much depth to it and you begin to understand more as you proceed with the story and realize why he is who he is.
Jul 18, 2021 10:42 AM

Mar 2020
Wtf was this episode? -1/5

Vanitas is disgusting and everyone acted like nothing happened. And Jeanne... typical anime reaction to sexual harrassment. And I heard she is going to fall for Vanitas later? I'm disgusted.
The blood sucking scene reminded me of Vampire Knight ew (Like did he really have to lick her before biting her for example? Also the girl's reaction made me angry xd)
Why is Noé okay with that woman putting a leash on him and taking him for a walk like a dog?

Just...why?

I'm considering dropping it now.
Xerx62Jul 18, 2021 11:01 AM
"If you accept everything you're told without question, you'll lose your ability to think.
Even if you reached the same conclusion, it would still be worth analysing the reasons behind it."

- Lacie Baskerville, Pandora Hearts
Jul 18, 2021 11:47 AM

Mar 2021
Xerx62 said:

Vanitas is disgusting and everyone acted like nothing happened. And Jeanne... typical anime reaction to sexual harrassment. And I heard she is going to fall for Vanitas later? I'm disgusted.
The blood sucking scene reminded me of Vampire Knight ew (Like did he really have to lick her before biting her for example? Also the girl's reaction made me angry xd)
Why is Noé okay with that woman putting a leash on him and taking him for a walk like a dog?

Just...why?

If Jeanne had the power, she probably killed him, and she reacted that way because she's a executioner. She was an executioner from an early age and therefore never received affection from anyone else and was despised by others. And she hated him after this incident, but their relationship will develop later.
I actually agree with you here, did he really have to lick it ?
She's got him on a leash because when Noé was little he lived at the bottom of the forest, so he gets distracted in the city very quickly. They cut a lot from manga in this ep so you might be confused but this will probably be explained in the next episode.

But you are free to drop it of course.
meyveJul 18, 2021 11:51 AM

Jul 18, 2021 1:02 PM
Jan 2021
SebCyrSC2000 said:
Alice0006 said:

I compare it every week and they mostly cut battle scene and some explanation (This episode, they cut explanation about an ore they use in this story but maybe they will explain it later on combined about their explanation about vampire), and they cut jokes. You can still understand the story even if they cut it but maybe you should read the manga from beginning after you watch anime because I heard some people say about something not make sense because they cut it (For example, Noe was injured like getting cut, in manga it's because of Jeanne's gauntlet but they cut this scene.)

Ok, it doesn’t sound too major. Wish they kept everything, but oh well. I’ll keep watching.

I genuinely don't understand, if you haven't read the manga, why does it even matter what they cut out ? To an anime only it doesn't ruin anything. If it bothers you so much just go read the damn manga.
Jul 18, 2021 1:10 PM

Apr 2010
234Mannan said:
It was revealed in her interviews

I would love to read these interviews / listen to them. Can you give me the link?
Jul 18, 2021 3:07 PM

Apr 2020
AxNae said:
I genuinely don't understand, if you haven't read the manga, why does it even matter what they cut out ? To an anime only it doesn't ruin anything. If it bothers you so much just go read the damn manga.
Actually, he already read the manga as of what i know.

cassandra9891 said:
234Mannan said:
It was revealed in her interviews

I would love to read these interviews / listen to them. Can you give me the link?
Maybe… this one with Yuki Kajiura where she says she wanted Jack to look pure or her latest interview.
Jul 18, 2021 4:08 PM

Apr 2010
nyaaaaaaaaaa15 said:
Maybe… this one with Yuki Kajiura where she says she wanted Jack to look pure or her latest interview.

Thank you so much! I can't speak Japanese but I will read this one translated into English :) English is not my native language - still I understand it all.
Jul 18, 2021 5:16 PM

Mar 2020
nyaaaaaaaaaa15 said:
AxNae said:
Actually, he already read the manga as of what i know.

cassandra9891 said:

Yup this one. I read her review with yuki and she revealed how she made sure that her surprise worked.
Jul 18, 2021 5:23 PM

Mar 2020
Xerx62 said:

Just...why?

You have read pandora hearts right? So you know this will not be the case considering its by the same author and has recevieved the same reception? And its not like nothing happened, we do understand vanitas character plus jeanne was powerless and u cannot really consider it harressment, it was just a kiss..(Which was done to throw her off so that she could stop).Honestly i am wondering if hiring the monogotari director was a good idea considering he is making those scenes excedingly sexual when they were not in the manga.(But he is the right choice if we talk about dialouge heavy shows though) About domi putting noe on a collar, thats the easiest way for her to keep track of him considering he runs of to every little thing he sees
Jul 18, 2021 5:39 PM
Feb 2019
I like Pandora Hearts, but this I’m not enjoying this too much so far ngl, the concept is kinda boring and there’s not much I’m looking forward to for the next episodes
Jul 18, 2021 6:44 PM

Apr 2020
cassandra9891 said:
nyaaaaaaaaaa15 said:
Thank you so much! I can't speak Japanese but I will read this one translated into English :) English is not my native language - still I understand it all.
Here, a fan translation with the most important points.
nyaa15Jul 18, 2021 6:48 PM
Jul 18, 2021 8:19 PM

Apr 2018
What interesting power Noe has, reading a persons past by sucking there blood. The world Altus Paris looks very cool and ofc Vanitas had to tag along with Noe.
Jul 19, 2021 12:09 AM

Mar 2020
Porzio said:
I like Pandora Hearts, but this I’m not enjoying this too much so far ngl, the concept is kinda boring and there’s not much I’m looking forward to for the next episodes
The concept isnt boring bruh...There is just to much dialouge that u might not take notice of...I mean if u have read pandora hearts then it should be clear that the start will be utilized for the introductions and world building fr the most part so its going to be slow....
Jul 19, 2021 12:23 AM

Apr 2011
I'm happy Vanitas love for Jeane was sincere and her response was cute.

Those flashbacks of Noe and his child friend, is that Domi back then? If so, they caught me off guard with gender swap bait.

Amelia plot going forward pretty much end. Since, she became a maid, but I'm glad she wasn't 100% discarded from the series. Does she have any romantic feeling for any of the cast?
Jul 19, 2021 1:06 AM

Mar 2020
234Mannan said:
Xerx62 said:

Just...why?

You have read pandora hearts right? So you know this will not be the case considering its by the same author and has recevieved the same reception? And its not like nothing happened, we do understand vanitas character plus jeanne was powerless and u cannot really consider it harressment, it was just a kiss..(Which was done to throw her off so that she could stop).Honestly i am wondering if hiring the monogotari director was a good idea considering he is making those scenes excedingly sexual when they were not in the manga.(But he is the right choice if we talk about dialouge heavy shows though) About domi putting noe on a collar, thats the easiest way for her to keep track of him considering he runs of to every little thing he sees

What will not be the case? I don't really understand what you are saying.
A kiss without consent IS sexual harrassment lmao.
And I don't care WHY he did it (though what you are saying didn't seem to be the case anyway, she already stopped before the kiss, and was powerless, as you said), it was disgusting nevertheless.
Xerx62Jul 19, 2021 1:10 AM
"If you accept everything you're told without question, you'll lose your ability to think.
Even if you reached the same conclusion, it would still be worth analysing the reasons behind it."

- Lacie Baskerville, Pandora Hearts
Jul 19, 2021 3:03 AM

Nov 2012
That kiss man, on twitter this sh*t would go crazy with ppl nowadays

The cuts are real, damn, its a shame but we had 2 season so gotta check the manga and wiki to get more info

My Candies:

Jul 19, 2021 4:36 AM

Mar 2020
Xerx62 said:
234Mannan said:

And I don't care WHY he did it (though what you are saying didn't seem to be the case anyway, she already stopped before the kiss, and was powerless, as you said), it was disgusting nevertheless.
I dont know homw many times i wil have to repeat this though but
It was done to shock the viewers and to give us insight regarding vanitas that there is a much darker side to him and he is certainly not a gentle man...
Its not showing that this was a good act. I mean everyone thinks he is a jerk? The thing is vanitas character is quiet complex and follows the concepts of self hatered and most of his actions are unjustifiable.. Unlike Oz from pandora hearts who was touched with this subject in a different manner, Vanitas is a completely different case.
About my first statement, my point was considering u love pandora hearts, this story is quiet similar in tone, themes and complexity to PH and ngl, the director made some of the scenes way more sexual then they actually were. But that is a thing with vampire stories. and one more point
It was done in order to throw her off guard and that made sure that she wont attack them in the end too. So vanitas accomplished his objective but the method was wrong though it was right in his case..considering he is a jerk(For a very good reason)
And i would urge u to have some faith in the author bro...(I mean it should be clear that she doesnt do typical and breaks alot of troupes) As for the blood sucking scenes u can skip the starting or them completely if it makes u uneasy?
Jul 19, 2021 4:55 AM

Jan 2021
Xerx62 said:
234Mannan said:

vanitas isn't a good man, he's actually a jerk at times. but all of this adds to his character but hey, if you hate him then you hate him and you probably wont really change your mind even after you know more about him and why he's the way he is
if you also cant handle the more "sexual" scenes where the vampires suck the blood (the director did make it more sexual than it should've been but even in the manga, its not really supposed to hurt but...*spoilers* i will stop
anyways, if you have so many problems with the anime already and cant handle it then its better to drop it.
the leash part did make me laugh tho, it seems like people are so sensitive about it when they dont even know the real reason behind it. and its not even that bad, without a reason but whatever
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

126 by nikki05 »»
Apr 15, 10:30 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Mar 25, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

148 by wallus81 »»
Mar 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Carte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

350 by wallus81 »»
Mar 18, 4:24 PM

» The Romance in this story... sucks. ( 1 2 )

AjiX101 - Jan 10, 2022

53 by tragedydesu »»
Mar 8, 9:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.