Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2020 8:53 AM

Sep 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shi Fen got a bike by trading stuff, stonks. Kai Xin lost his bike but made a good friend (and a basketball career). The 2nd and 3rd seasons were better than this one, 6/10.
Dec 18, 2020 9:05 AM

Jul 2017
Taking a look at Shi Fen's backstory of trading stuff back and forth, until he got a bike.

And there's Kai Xin's interest of basketball...all the trading is worth it for a long-time friend. WHAT A FULL CIRCLE THOUGH.

@z00nex yeah sadly true, this gag is getting old after 3 years.

Dec 18, 2020 9:18 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Thats some good twist, my friend! I can't believed that trade circle ended with a high note! XD

Oh man, its already over. I hope its getting a long episodes. But, well, what can i do with that? Gladly this last episode had Shi Mao. So, i don't have anything to complain about it.

I give this one my 8/10 for being consistent to be funny.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 18, 2020 10:59 AM

Mar 2019
Yeah yeah.... nice way to end this season lol. The thought of exchanging things(nicely placed, not too random) and making something big, good enough, he got a good friend.
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
Dec 18, 2020 11:36 AM

Apr 2015
The second half was solid produced episodes, but overall, this season was underwhelming. Hoping the next season is better.

5/10, weaker than the second and third season.
Dec 18, 2020 11:36 AM

Apr 2015
The second half was solid produced episodes, but overall, this season was underwhelming. Hoping the next season is better.

5/10, weaker than the second and third seasons.
Dec 18, 2020 12:34 PM
Dec 2018
z00nex said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shi Fen got a bike by trading stuff, stonks. Kai Xin lost his bike but made a good friend (and a basketball career). The 2nd and 3rd seasons were better than this one, 6/10.

Although,its unrelated, Can I know what is the name of anime in your banner?
Dec 18, 2020 6:01 PM

Jan 2011
Ha, of course there's a little twist right at the end.

Is it just me, or did Shi Miao have barely any focus this season?
Dec 19, 2020 1:29 AM

Oct 2017
A good episode to end this season. From a paper clip to a friend huh, Shi Fen lucked out and he always was a nice guy. Thou XD Kai Xin got his ball but had to start walking to school.

The worst season so far, this season was pretty boring tbh except a few good episodes.
Dec 19, 2020 8:48 PM

Jan 2019
It was a good episode but bad to finish a season. It seems that with every season they care less and less about making the last episode stand out, and just put a random chapter instead.

As some had said, this season was underwhelming. It was nice having more focus on Kai Xin but also a little tiring that almost all the episodes were about the main boys' stuff, the sibling part from the anime barely existed in this season.

I'd like a new season, ofc, but I hope it's like the previous three seasons that had more variety.
Dec 20, 2020 9:57 AM

Jul 2017
A good episode. It had some heart to it.

That said, I think this season was better than the third, but worse than the first two. Some episodes were rather unique, but others just didn't hold my attention (like the bath house episodes for instance).
Like others have mentioned, I want more of the sibling dynamic.

Nevertheless, it's still a 8/10 show at the end of the day.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Dec 21, 2020 2:29 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Oh no this episode was really cute. ;o;; And like yo, that wasn't just some acquaintance, they're reeeeeaaaaally friends who are reeeeaaaally fun to watch interact. And it all started from a paperclip. What a cute story. <3
I'm going to miss this show. Hopefully there will be another season!
Ahh! This season of anime has just been so good and fun for me. ;o;;

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Dec 23, 2020 10:31 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this needs a season 5! What a cute little episode, this.

Definitely been the worst season out of the four so far but still a solid 7 in my records.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 23, 2020 11:31 PM

Nov 2017
What an episode to end this season, Kai Xin and Shi fen are bonded forever

Dec 30, 2020 5:28 AM
Apr 2018
I liked every episode.
10/10 from me.

Hope there will be another season.
Jan 4, 2021 4:40 PM
Jan 2017
The 1st half of the season the jokes weeere kinda meh but by the hot springs episode onward I was lmao, and this episode w/ the trading concept was a cute idea and an Interesting one I like it 8/10
Jan 12, 2021 3:46 AM

Jul 2015
Great to see how the beautiful friendship between Shi Fen and Kai Xin has blossomed because of a Shi Mao's paperclip... too bad Kai Xin lost his bike in the process. Can't wait for the 5th season!

Jan 17, 2021 8:56 PM

Sep 2018
lol what a small world! Shi Fen can be a nice guy sometimes :)
Aug 26, 2021 7:53 PM

Apr 2016
This was sweet but such a random choice for the final episode of the season, one would think it would have been more about the siblings since that was the core of the show but then this season barely featured Shi Miao.
Feb 23, 2022 11:46 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, for a show that's supposed to revolve around a brother and sister, it's strange how LITTLE the sister actually appeared in the season. And seeing as though the opening sequence implies the sister's friend is an equally significant character, I'm surprised she was barely in the season either.

Anyway, this was an interesting final episode. I've reintroduced myself to this show and am rediscovering how many wholesome moments are in the show. Of course, the niche is that each wholesome moment gets squandered by something and that's the punchline. A unique and charming format. I like it a lot and think this is a quality and hilarious show. 9/10 for sure.

Again, interesting final episode though. It was one of the most wholesome moments in the entire show. And Shi Fen didn't even know he was doing something wrong in thiis case of "wholesomeness squandering".

The main reason I'm here, though, is just because I recognize the "tradeoff" plot. Around the time of this season's release, some guy on YouTube called Ryan Trahan did the exact same thing -- starting small and trying to trade his way up to a house or something. Another chick did the same thing on Instagram and succeeded, making the news. Upon further searching, it seems there's actually a Wikipedia article for this exact phenomenon, dealing with a literal red paperclip, albeit with a dude instead of a woman.

See here
Apr 29, 2022 2:51 PM

Jul 2011
Por Kai Xin lost his bike for that ball.
Sep 24, 2023 3:20 PM

Apr 2013
It was too good to be true.

.·:*¨ 𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟬:𝟱𝟱 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟯:𝟮𝟲
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 4 Episode 10 Discussion

badabass - Dec 4, 2020

13 by DebiPS »»
Sep 24, 2023 3:04 PM

» Any way to watch the Chinese version?

Rinis93 - May 28, 2023

4 by Rinis93 »»
Jun 2, 2023 5:57 AM

Poll: » Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 4 Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

9 by Eyth »»
Apr 29, 2022 1:59 PM

Poll: » Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 4 Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

9 by Eyth »»
Apr 29, 2022 1:01 PM

Poll: » Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 4 Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 30, 2020

8 by Eyth »»
Apr 29, 2022 9:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.