Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2020 12:29 PM
Aug 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's seems the chapter is already out in Japan and OMG I just saw a picture and I wasn't ready for that!!! Now I can't wait to see the whole chapter! Has anyone read it????

Mar 12, 2020 5:31 PM
Jan 2020
Kirie-san said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
It's seems the chapter is already out in Japan and OMG I just saw a picture and I wasn't ready for that!!! Now I can't wait to see the whole chapter! Has anyone read it????

I died when I saw it yesterday. It surprised me as well. It's a slow start then a rapid development for those two. Can't wait to see the whole chapter
Mar 12, 2020 10:12 PM
Jan 2015
What an unexpected development oh my god can’t wait to read the chapter!!
Mar 13, 2020 6:32 AM
Feb 2020
Kirie-san said:

OMGGGG!!!!! MY SHIPPP!!! nsjkdbkshhfiusahfiohsa!! lol im soorryyy I just wowww happy!!! >.<
Mar 13, 2020 6:59 AM
Mar 2020
Oh lord, I really want to read this chapter, is this consider Canon?, did they really kiss because they had mutual feelings, so many questions, this is killing me, I want to read this so much, didn't he was just confess by Ikezawa a moment a go, so what happened there?
Mar 13, 2020 7:23 AM
Nov 2016
Guys here are some HQ scans of the chapter from Weibo

OMG I need translation ASAP!! these two are sooo adorable together and the kiss ogguhnhhhgtftt!
finally I've been waiting for this (´∀`)♡
I can't wait to read the chapter and see more of these cuties °(^▿^)/°
Mar 13, 2020 7:45 AM
Mar 2020
sosybabe said:

OMG I need translation ASAP!! these two are sooo adorable together and the kiss ogguhnhhhgtftt!

Thanks so much❤️❤️❤️ I screamsssss, I have overthinking over here, even koharu and eiji kissed but his eyes was open when they kissed(did koharu forced her way or)so it wasn't mutual?please let this ship be sailed 😭😭😭😭
Mar 13, 2020 9:07 AM
Feb 2020
https://shonenrival.com/koiwosiranaibokutati-33-netabare/
You can read the chapter summary here. Seems like it was Eiji who initiated the kiss. I don't know if he really likes her or just wanna test if he likes her or not. I really hope this ship sail!
Mar 13, 2020 9:21 AM
Jan 2015
I searched some summaries for this chapter (they don't include pictures), they are in Japanese and I will try to do a rough translation, feel free to skip this if you don't want to read it. But I can guarantee you, Eiji is slowly realizing his feeling towards Koharu.

I can't wait to see the chapters because I really want to know what kind of expression that they make, so we can assume what will happen next. Even though this chapter already surprised me and I can't stop smiling this whole day! Haha :D
cassiemarieMar 13, 2020 10:37 AM
Mar 13, 2020 11:20 AM

Nov 2019
Kirie-san said:

i just saw the picture in another site

SO HAPPY, JUST WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!
Elyon_HolicMar 13, 2020 11:33 AM
Mar 13, 2020 11:22 AM

Nov 2019
Megumi89 said:
https://shonenrival.com/koiwosiranaibokutati-33-netabare/
You can read the chapter summary here. Seems like it was Eiji who initiated the kiss. I don't know if he really likes her or just wanna test if he likes her or not. I really hope this ship sail!

when i saw the picture i couldn't help myself and screamed

so he was the one who kissed her first? why kiss her if he doesn't like her?

how did we go from ikezwa question to a kiss with Koharu?
Elyon_HolicMar 13, 2020 11:42 AM
Mar 13, 2020 11:49 AM

Nov 2019
sosybabe said:

@sosybabe thank you for the site

we all need translation for this!!

such a great development between Eiji and Koharu.

Mar 13, 2020 1:13 PM

Nov 2019
Rooruu said:
sosybabe said:

Thanks so much❤️❤️❤️ I screamsssss, I have overthinking over here, even koharu and eiji kissed but his eyes was open when they kissed(did koharu forced her way or)so it wasn't mutual?please let this ship be sailed 😭😭😭😭

after seeing the pictures it was Eiji who initiated the kiss.

i hope this isn't just a whim and he really has feelings for her, and Koharu going along with it is very telling.

Elyon_HolicMar 13, 2020 1:53 PM
Mar 13, 2020 4:00 PM
Aug 2015
@sosybabe: Thank you for sharing the link!! In fact the chapter seems really funny by how Koharu has to hide from Sugi-kun xD The kiss was totally unexpected but OMG it felt good!! I ship them so much and now we get that!! I just hope they won't deny their feelings now.

@cassiemarie: Thank you for the summary! Maybe we should thank Ikezawa for making Eiji realize that he is close to Koharu and do care about her lol xD
Can't wait for the translation now!!!
Mar 13, 2020 6:11 PM

Nov 2019
Kirie-san said:

OMG!! I love this chap! Seems like a rapid development! Didnt think I expect that >< Koharu and Eiji think they have repulsive feelings for each other at first. The last page shows they accept that misunderstanding kind of thoughts and last with a kiss.

Like @Megumi89 said it was Eiji who initiated the kiss (Koharu's shoulder was drawn closer to her neck and Eiji' left hand is pull away from his head). Koharu didnt expect Eiji to pat her head and I can guess she is too surprised by Eiji's kiss in the beginning. Later she calmly regains herself and close her eyes during the kissing (maybe she understands that this is how Eiji is thinking of her). That moment is when Eiji slightly opens his eyes to see if Koharu 'hates' him for what he does. The last panel on the bed Eiji's relax postures show a certainty for his feelings and how Koharu's thought of him.

Well this is my opinion anyway. :D Maybe I am too excited to see both of them finally get through each other's feelings where I didnt expect the kiss at all <3
vesto73Mar 14, 2020 7:36 AM
Mar 14, 2020 5:20 AM
Feb 2020
sosybabe said:

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!^^
Mar 14, 2020 9:02 AM
Mar 2020
OMG this chapter is so good that I can’t help to give a post in this forum. Minami sensei maji kami >///< Forgive my weird translation, as tbh neither English nor Japanese is my first language, so I am trying my best to give a chapter summary in a foreign language. I just want to spread the joy reading the newest chap as an Eiji/Koharu shipper haha. For those who would like to read the raws and don't mind spending a 480yen a month, I would suggest you buy the kindle version through amazon.jp rather than to donate money to that wemp site. For your reference, I am not living in Japan, but I still manage to register a Japanese account in Amazon and get to read the kindle version of betsuma magazine once it's released.

Mar 14, 2020 12:32 PM

Nov 2019
paperpaige said:
OMG this chapter is so good that I can’t help to give a post in this forum. Minami sensei maji kami >///< Forgive my weird translation, as tbh neither English nor Japanese is my first language, so I am trying my best to give a chapter summary in a foreign language. I just want to spread the joy reading the newest chap as an Eiji/Koharu shipper haha. For those who would like to read the raws and don't mind spending a 480yen a month, I would suggest you buy the kindle version through amazon.jp rather than to donate money to that wemp site. For your reference, I am not living in Japan, but I still manage to register a Japanese account in Amazon and get to read the kindle version of betsuma magazine once it's released.

This such a great chapter thank you for telling us what happened, so much to talk about but i will try and keep it short.

i guess we have to thank Ikezawa for pointing out how Eiji and Koharu relationship looks to others, Ikezawa said she will support his new love but that's her way to get closer to him and Eiji said it she's just forcing herself.

yes, Eiji has a lot of feelings to sort out, and he really thought Koharu hated him, and she thought he hated her. they are both wrong, and he is trying to figure out his feelings for her, I'm glad Koharu going along with it.

i think after the kiss one of them will panic my guess is Koharu and then maybe run, i hope she stays and asks why he kissed her?
but with this manga you never know.
Elyon_HolicMar 18, 2020 7:55 AM
Mar 17, 2020 1:15 AM

Mar 2020
Holy crap I didn't know this community existed ;A; Once otakumole went down, I suffered for months just using MTL on the summaries and using the raws on wemp as a guide :(( i felt so alone in my eiji/koharu shipping journey orz

Anyway, 33 is up on wemp now. I don't donate (i would go for the amazon.jp thing as suggested by @paperpaige but i'd rather spend the money buying the volume when it comes out) but I use chrome devtools to delete the popup div and scroll using scrollBy(0, 300) on the console, or save the whole screenshot of the page using the command menu. I can save the images and upload it on imgur maybe if that's acceptable in here?? But tbh nothing much happens other than the ones already uploaded on the weibo link.

Never have i ever been this desperate for a manga lmao the kiss made me do it
selfquarantinedMar 17, 2020 3:35 AM
Mar 17, 2020 7:35 AM
Jan 2015
selfquarantined said:
Holy crap I didn't know this community existed ;A; Once otakumole went down, I suffered for months just using MTL on the summaries and using the raws on wemp as a guide :(( i felt so alone in my eiji/koharu shipping journey orz

Anyway, 33 is up on wemp now. I don't donate (i would go for the amazon.jp thing as suggested by @paperpaige but i'd rather spend the money buying the volume when it comes out) but I use chrome devtools to delete the popup div and scroll using scrollBy(0, 300) on the console, or save the whole screenshot of the page using the command menu. I can save the images and upload it on imgur maybe if that's acceptable in here?? But tbh nothing much happens other than the ones already uploaded on the weibo link.

You can read on the wemp if you save it as html! As long as you have the link page on wemp, you can read it.
Mar 17, 2020 10:06 AM

Mar 2020
cassiemarie said:
selfquarantined said:

You can read on the wemp if you save it as html! As long as you have the link page on wemp, you can read it.

I tried this but it doesn't work for me!! :(( But all is well, maybe it'll work for some other browsers
Mar 17, 2020 5:32 PM
May 2011
I don't like this couple but at least this is a really good scene. And I'm sure they'll go this way so I can already give up with Ikezawa. I just hope she either gains a new love interest or idk...I just feel it'll be totally forcing it if she ends with Taichi.

I never thought Fujimura showed interest other than pals with Eiji and so far I feel they went with the flow (which is probably why I like this scene, I don't think they -have- to feel strong feelings just to start something, but also do feel something different, which seems they do feel, and it's a contrast towards Eiji and Ikezawa, he can't relax there and she is kinda forcing it.

In any case I just hope she gets rejected fast if it's really Fujimura x Eiji as it seems cause it'll suck if she tries hard when she might have already lost from the start.
Mar 18, 2020 7:57 AM

Nov 2019
taciturndream said:
I don't like this couple but at least this is a really good scene. And I'm sure they'll go this way so I can already give up with Ikezawa. I just hope she either gains a new love interest or idk...I just feel it'll be totally forcing it if she ends with Taichi.

I never thought Fujimura showed interest other than pals with Eiji and so far I feel they went with the flow (which is probably why I like this scene, I don't think they -have- to feel strong feelings just to start something, but also do feel something different, which seems they do feel, and it's a contrast towards Eiji and Ikezawa, he can't relax there and she is kinda forcing it.

In any case I just hope she gets rejected fast if it's really Fujimura x Eiji as it seems cause it'll suck if she tries hard when she might have already lost from the start.

Eiji has rejected Ikezawa, but she still trying.
and you point it out she is kinda forcing it and Eiji can't relax around her it's obvious.

Elyon_HolicMar 18, 2020 4:14 PM
Mar 25, 2020 12:22 PM
May 2011
Yes with rejected I mean, not drag her hope any further (not saying he is doing it knowingly or as an ass or sth). Eiji was like a day from getting over Izumi so I was not expecting him showing interest or accepting Ikezawa or anybody else's feelings for a while, I don't want her to have a fighting stance or playing friends if he will start sth with someone else.

Ikezawa's situation is also fucked cause Taichi is around & Eiji def feels uncomfortable with that position he is in, yet not enough to tell her she doesn't have a chance as in not interested in -her-, her as Ikezawa the person. I feel he just was not in his best moment to give it a thought and his rejection had to do a lot with that, whoever confessed would have had the same answer at the time.

well she was forgotten from most of the manga's main plot so far, so they barely know each other. I mean I don't think her 'forcing it' is that different to Fujimura's towards Nao, and it's not wrong if she is aggresive in her feelings since Eiji doesn't have a girlfriend and is not telling her to stop or to chill, she doesn't know better. They had some blushing scenes in which he didn't shut the door completely so some part of him doesn't hate the attention, but well.

Anyway those are my thoughts, I know Ikezawa isn't a fan fave, and the fake couple is a very used plot element in Shoujo so I kinda expected her to have little chance after that and her fewer important scenes in the manga's main plot so far, again, I just hope her arc with Eiji doesn't get dragged if they are not endgame. I was reading this hoping it wouldn't turn into once again another triangle (lol Eiji involved in literally all of them), but well.
Apr 4, 2020 8:56 AM
Apr 2019
Kirie-san said:

Damn, i'm rooting for ikezawa and see this hurt my feeling
May 6, 2020 9:32 AM

Feb 2018
Eiji and Koharu kissing,OMG.
May 7, 2020 2:02 PM

Nov 2019
Syureria said:
Eiji and Koharu kissing,OMG.

i know it's great ^()^
Oct 10, 2020 1:00 AM

Oct 2019
I really don't know how I feel about this development. I kind of shipped them from the start but at the same time their relationship dynamic is really messy and I feel like they'd have a lot of problems if they start going out for real.

One thing is for sure, there's lots of drama coming soon
Oct 5, 2021 9:43 AM
Oct 2020
YES YES YES YES YES YES

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 43 Discussion

zhennnc - Nov 7, 2021

6 by landofthekwt »»
Feb 4, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 30 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 16, 2019

29 by LeonhartAugust »»
Apr 28, 2022 6:30 PM

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 41 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 4, 2021

2 by tingy »»
Jan 20, 2022 3:35 AM

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 37 Discussion

Elyon_Holic - Oct 13, 2020

9 by honeydieu »»
Oct 6, 2021 5:05 PM

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 39 Discussion

Short_Circut - Jul 11, 2021

1 by ronan_iroha »»
Oct 5, 2021 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.