Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2021 6:18 PM

Oct 2020
Finally last chapter translated. Really wholesome ending, pretty similar to Nijiiro Days (same author). If you're wondering where is it, Blueberry scans has the manga fully translated. Enjoy!

dont know why the chapters count is 45 when is supposed to be 43

Nov 13, 2021 10:10 AM

Nov 2019
I hate to see the end to such a great manga so soon, not many Shoujo had me like this!! I really wanted it to continue for a while.

I look forward to Mizuno sensei's new work and I want it to be even better.
https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1458966814730465283?s=09
Nov 16, 2021 5:06 PM

Jul 2017
Nice to see the final chapter still continuing the plot rather than being a filler-esq one. At least best girl ikezawa got together with Taichi so now all 3 pairings are complete. Also damn if you're gonna get a ring as a present, putting it on the left ring finger feels a bit overkill lmao

but anywho overall I did quite enjoy this, the drama I felt was pretty interesting at times, which I would not have expected given this is the same author who does Nijiro days. ngl there were times where I thought it was gonna end up being an absolute train wreck, especially with Fujiwara how she full on had yandere faces at times but oh well

Shame that best girl Ikezawa didn't win the love triangle battle, but at least Taichi is best bro so it's not the end of the world lol

9/10
Jan 20, 2022 4:11 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
^Totally agree that putting it on the left ring finger was a biiiit too much :'D I mean too much for Eiji, but maybe he doesn't understand the true weight of that finger...Fujimura definitely wouldn't mind that it's that finger lol.

Gotta say, it started out as a super messy love polygon that I kind of never want to see again in another romance story, but I ended up really enjoying the character growth seen with Fujimura, Eiji, and Ikezawa. I honestly didn't care too much about the three of them, but the former two really ended up lovable. And it really was due to all the frustrating chapters and them making mistake after mistake that caused them to be characters you'd end up wanting to cheer for. The last few chapters were such a good pay off even if I was kind of suffering through many of the chapters!

Just gotta reiterate one last time, but Fujimura's character growth was sooo well done. From her being "sly," to showing her insecurities about not having the confidence to be loved. That really made me feel for her. And I love seeing a relationship between two people who are able to make jabs at each other. Eiji x Fujimura works so well at the end because they've always been honest with each other and know each other's bad sides, yet still fell in love. I like reading stories where the characters don't get their first love (although this was pretty much the whole main cast LOL).

My favorite part of this reading experience was where I saw a comment that said, "This is a horror series," and I just laughed so hard because it was so true, regarding the complicated romance situation :')

Also I don't usually talk about scores in forum posts, but how I was mentally rating the manga in my head was like this: 7 --> 6 --> 8. I was enjoying the manga the whole way through though 🍿🍿🍿
Feb 13, 2022 10:56 PM

Jul 2021
Everyone got their happily ever after, was pretty cute! 8.5/10
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 4, 2022 2:25 PM
Jan 2021
I LOVE THEM AND I AM HAPPY WITH THE ENDING
Feb 4, 7:05 PM
Mar 2015
They are going to the Christmas concert together and he gave her a ring

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 30 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 16, 2019

29 by LeonhartAugust »»
Apr 28, 2022 6:30 PM

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 41 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 4, 2021

2 by tingy »»
Jan 20, 2022 3:35 AM

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 37 Discussion

Elyon_Holic - Oct 13, 2020

9 by honeydieu »»
Oct 6, 2021 5:05 PM

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 39 Discussion

Short_Circut - Jul 11, 2021

1 by ronan_iroha »»
Oct 5, 2021 10:26 AM

Poll: » Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa Chapter 38 Discussion

ronan_iroha - Oct 5, 2021

0 by ronan_iroha »»
Oct 5, 2021 10:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.