Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2008 12:30 PM

Oct 2007
cyruz said:
Very nice final episode. Much better than just to end it with everyone being happy. I feel sorry for Yuumi-chan but Kouichi x Mao was destined from the start. I'm just happy that Kazuki and Eriko finally came together, they're my fave couple and Eriko's my fave girl of this show.

Very solid 8.

WORD BY WORD, ITS ME!!!
Mar 25, 2008 1:16 PM
Overlord

Nov 2004
Enjoyed the ending a lot. Happy where J.C. Staff took it. 8/10.
Mar 25, 2008 4:31 PM
Nov 2007
I didn't perceive Hoshino and Kai as being lonely at all. They pretty much knew what was going to happen and were "satisfied" with that. I enjoyed the ending.
Mar 25, 2008 4:58 PM

Aug 2007
9/10 for me defenitly 1 of the greatest harems i've seen.
Mar 25, 2008 5:15 PM

Dec 2007
I just finished episode 24 last night. Good ending. I like Sakino a lot, she's awesome. She won't to be depressing like as Mao. Kazuki x Futami is my favorite pairing. I enjoyed to watch them finally got together. Futami is my favorite character of this series. Kazuki's more cool than Kouichi in my book. I kinda liked Mao because she wanted him stay together with Yuumi, but Kouichi is so stupid. He dumps Yuumi, and he hurt her so much then he rans to Mao. To me, Yuumi did a right thing to let Kouichi go. Of course, I prefer Kouichi x Mao over Kouichi x Yuumi.

Nana + Narumi = yuri FTW!

9.4/10 from me
Mar 25, 2008 7:48 PM

Mar 2008
A good final episode. Everything went how it should.

Many episodes of that anime were a bit boring and plain, but the final episode was very fulfilling.

I agree on Futami being Nr. 1
Sakino was great, too, and I feel bad for her, but she had her chances.

Mao x Kouichi was predictable since a long time ago. It's ok for me. Kai and Yuumi were nice guys, but they did not match with Mao and Kouichi. Both didn't look like real loving couples to me.
Though, I agree on Kouichi being very annoying for the last few episodes. He was too slow in realizing that he can't make Yuumi happy. I bet Yuumi would have dumped him anyway at the day when she would have moved. She knew his feelings all along, but just wanted to have some more memories with him for the rest of her time.
But she was very cool in this episode! I like her more now.

Rating for the anime is hard. Overall I would say 7*/10 maybe 8.

Final comments on the last two episodes:

Yay for the old man!

Yay for Kawada-sensei !

Yay for Kai in a pink apron! *lol*

Yay for the new couple in the making (?) Hiiragi x Kuryuu !

Yay for Shijou in that fox outfit! She was a great support character the whole time. I feel kind of bad for her not having romantic screen time, because the author thought of that lame "my parents decided on my groom thing". :P
ForeverMar 25, 2008 8:00 PM
Mar 25, 2008 10:06 PM

Jul 2007
Ugh. Futami and Aihara is doable... they've been virtually a couple for a while now, but Kouichi and Mao is just too convenient and forced. Sakino and Hoshino = T_T ... I liked them the best, too.

Forever said:

Yay for Kawada-sensei !
Yay for Kai in a pink apron! *lol*
Yay for the new couple in the making (?) Hiiragi x Kuryuu !
Yay for Shijou in that fox outfit! She was a great support character the whole time. I feel kind of bad for her not having romantic screen time, because the author thought of that lame "my parents decided on my groom thing". :P
I agree with the above 110%
Mar 26, 2008 2:30 AM

Oct 2006
Sobzob said:
Ahahahahahaha
hahaha
Hahaha.
Awful show, 5/10.

what he said
Mar 26, 2008 2:41 AM

Nov 2006
This show was horrible, I tried to like it but damn...

I feel so bad that my 3 favorites (Kai, Yuumi, and Sakino) got the short ends of the relationship sticks. This did not affect my final score, as I guessed the Kouichi/Mao and nopair-Sakino end from the beginning. However, I do hate how said people were all alone when the fireworks were going off. It made me feel so lonely and had this "heh. you lost!" feel to it.

Plus the animation was extremely QUALITY at times, and the characters, Kouichi especially, never looked the same twice.

I would like to say, however, that Yuumi is a model woman and if I ever met a girl like her I would be hard pressed not to overlook my boob hate and date her. I don't know any girl, anime character or not, that would stand all the shit Kouichi made her go through, especially on the last day. Yeah, I like her that much.

6/10, I rate nicely.
Mar 26, 2008 5:43 AM

Mar 2008
windy said:
I don't know any girl, anime character or not, that would stand all the shit Kouichi made her go through, especially on the last day.

I say one thing: School Days - Kotonoha

Regarding Real Life, I know a girl who was abused even worse than Yuumi and she still ran after him, but that was divine punishment for what she did a few years earlier.

Anyway I don't think Yuumi is in such a bad position.

Regarding myself, I was in a relationship with a girl that gave me courage and changed me for three years, too. Then she left me because of another person.
Yes, it hurt, but when those 3 years made you a stronger person, it's a price you gladly pay. So I think I can understand Yuumi.
Mar 26, 2008 1:35 PM

Jun 2007
I hate mao x kouchi, good thing futami and kazuki ended up together..

lesson of the story,, If your boyfriend has a pretty childhood friend, you're screwed!!
Mar 30, 2008 5:20 PM

Jan 2008
This ended exactly as I expected it would. I was happy that Eriko and Kazuki got together since Eriko was my favorite female lead.

I felt horrible for Yuumi since I also really liked her and how she grew as a character but at the same time I was really happy for Mao.

Apr 3, 2008 10:10 PM
Oct 2007
I'd be lying if I didn't admit that the ending left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth, but it makes sense in the long-run.

I thought the ending was rushed quite a bit, an extra episode would have been nice. I gave it an 8/10, because the series I would've given it a high score anyway since I enjoyed it quite a bit overall, if not for the quick ending.
Apr 4, 2008 6:12 PM

Feb 2008
Kazuki is the main man. Honest 2 himself and knows what he wants. He worked hard and endured alot to get his girl. Futami was also great. BEST COUPLE!

Kouchi sucks, i liked him in the beginning where he was doin his best 2 get hoshino, but later he became a wuss. All he was doin was spacing out >.<. It went way 2 easy for him. He could have done better!

8/10 ( Not a 10 because of the annoying little girls)

Apr 8, 2008 2:43 PM

Dec 2007
AH! That sucks!!! i Coulda sworn it was gonna be Kouichi x Yuumi how the hell did it end up like that ...

Oh well at least its Aihara x Futami
Apr 8, 2008 5:32 PM

May 2007
/sigh

Just another 7/10 imo...
Apr 19, 2008 7:41 PM

Jul 2007
i'll give it 7/10 though...the ending is a bit sour for me, i don't know, when i saw Kouchi - Mao kissing scenes..something weird and out of places, i don't know, well, that's how i felt..i tried to accept Kouchi - Mao relationship, but somehow i couldn't..i just laughed seeing their 'touching' moment that is not soo touching (for me, hehe) >_<

and yeah, i disliked Kouchi, at first i liked him but towards the end, he is just super annoying..( i hate his type hahaha) poor Hoshino, he should be honest with Hoshino sooner, stupid Kouchi~~

if only, if it only Kazuki + Futami pairing in this series --> 9/10...yesss, they are my savior!
Apr 24, 2008 6:32 AM

Feb 2008
- Hated both the pairings
- Yuumi was such a beautiful character and i felt extremely sorry for her.
- I can see Mao's love, but i can't bring myself to see a strong connection from Kouchi to Mao. It frustrates me to no end, i just never saw a moment where he considered her more than a friend.
- Yes my 'pro Yuumi'ness is probably blinding me to the moments but .... meh ...

Enjoyable show for the most part, 7/10
May 9, 2008 9:58 PM
Feb 2008
8/10
Solid, solid work. Only two characters that I didn't like were early Kai and Futami; they weren't very believable.

Kouchi had some bitchassness in him but grew some balls in the end. Hoshino and Sakino were model ladies. I like that old man though, he was the biggest pimp in the show
May 10, 2008 10:52 PM

Jan 2008
Karura said:
More like really satisfying. I was a Mao supporter from the start!

Even though it was a predictable end, I still managed to make some crazy ass hand movements while watching this episode.

8/10

wow same here i was like "yesss!! finally!" and "doing hand guestures to like "pat on the back for kouchi"

well im glad that there isnt a school days ending. and then i like the hair animations haha
kear said:
Kouichu actually did the right thing. Stringing along a girl while you really can't stop thinking about another girl is bad form k? Took him sometime to deal with it though.

Did anyone notice how Kai went from obnoxious at the start to the local oracle of good advice at the end?

i saw kai as a cool guy at the end, in the begining i thought of him like a butt monger
=X
May 15, 2008 5:47 AM

Feb 2008
futami x kazuki were the most interesting couple, glad i was wrong about them, in the beggining it felt like it would turn out like nhk but without someone to stop them ;)

by the time the very obvious mao x kouichi happened i just didn't care anymore.

glad the hall monitor found someone, even if it was hiragi ;)
Jun 11, 2008 8:27 PM
May 2008
Kuryuu x Hiiragi FTW!!! We should've seen more of Kuryuu, I hear the DVD only episode will be focused on her. :)
Jun 17, 2008 9:50 PM
Jun 2008
I was hoping for Aihara x Sakino, Yuumi x Kouichi, and Mao x Kai ending but that didnt turn out very great everyone in the story seemed to mess up big time, all leading to a Aihara x Futami, Yuumi with no one, Sakino with no one, and Mao x Kouichi ending but i geuss it would be pretty boring if it went my way, all in the complications of a good anime eh? =.=

Even though it didn't exactly turn out the way i wanted it to be it ended out to be a good anime, the ending matches very well with the anime i should say.In the end

7/10(I didn't like the annoying little girls either *sigh*)

Edit: Anyone thought Yummi looked a little like Orihime from Bleach ^_^
Jun 21, 2008 11:05 PM
Mar 2008
Well I guess that if it was happy ending for all then the anime will be labeled 'cliched'.

But Mao x Kouichi was rather unbelievable, to me anyway. Just never felt the love chemistry there beyond childhood friends who cared for one another. In fact while I was watching the kiss at the end it just felt weird.

Sigh, Kai and Mao would have been great. Though I never felt for Kouchi x Yuumi-chan much *shrugs*, maybe because I couldn't care much for either of them?

And of course, Futami x Aihara was the only couple I was rooting for from start to end. Glad they ended up together...I liked Sakino too, but yup, just like in RL, a great girl doesn't always get her love reciprocated, so what does she do? She continues living her life, trying her best, and eventually she'll meet the 'right one'.

Or at least I like to think that way.

All in all...not a bad anime. But...yeah, could have been better, obviously.
Jun 23, 2008 7:56 AM
Oct 2007
8/10
Jun 23, 2008 8:14 AM

Nov 2007
Actually I didn't like the ending at all, didn't feel that it was an 100% good ending since I think that Mao should have stayed with Kai, kouichi and that other girl which I can't remember the name was perfect for each other and I can't understand why Mao did that silly turn over in her emotions and suddenly started to like kouichi. I hate love triangles and I thought this anime was going to be diffrent but it turned out to be just as every other so called romance anime. Kimikiss was an anime which started out good but suddenly fell to the ground dead in my opinion.

Jul 14, 2008 10:34 AM

Feb 2008
What an amazing show. For me it was even on the same level as "True Tears"!

The characters are fun to watch and the story is very realistic from my point of view. Of course its kind of unusual that a girl like Mao chooses Kouichi over Kai, but things like this happen. Love is not logic. ;)

...I nearly forgot: I also like the music a lot! ^^

9/10
Jul 22, 2008 9:56 AM
Aug 2007
Can't we, just once, get an ending where the shy, reserved girl gets the guy. It isn't too much to ask.

7/10, but that's only because It has Yuumi and Kai, but they both ended up alone.
Sep 7, 2008 11:41 AM

Nov 2007
Glad they at least had that Kazuki x Eriko ending right

but man, THIS SHOULD HAPPEN TO KOUICHI!!! <--(click link for ALTERNATE ENDING)

Stupid undecisive SOB!Its as if you just tricked yuumi-chan!And MAO,you whore!You've been giving him advice on how he could make Yuumi-chan happy and then at last you gave in easily without even resisting his dumb kiss?!?!?awwww,,dumbness i tell ya! >=o
Sep 10, 2008 7:53 PM

Nov 2007

waaaa.. for me.., i think its a great ending..

.. i want mao and kai .. demo i like koichi too.. besides he's the one who can make my mao~oneesan happy.. aha!
mao reaLLy cares for others ne?.. fro the very start thath she started thinking about koichi., i think she just controLLed it thinking of yuumi's feeLings..

about yuumi.. shames! i never thought thath iLL like heR., aha!.. in the last episode., shames! she's storong to let go of the one she loves ne?.. i admire her for that!

.. about futami .. waaaa! i loved her since the beginning.. the 1st episode made me fond of her.. aha! a cooL innocent girL.. :) im gald she ended up with kazuki.. :)

.. about sakino.. waaaa! aha!.. the last scene made me like her more.. aha!.. " iLL be a gReat woman and make you regret it" .. naks! a very strong gaL.. and a soccer player.. shames! i love heR too..

this is the 1st anime tahth i love aLL the characters.. its reaLLy gReat.. i want a season 2. 'cause i think the ending isa a bit rush too.. after the confession thats aLL?

but stiLL.. i reaLLy love it.. so 10/10 .. :)

..mao and eriko ..

:) i reaLLy love both of them :p
Sep 10, 2008 7:54 PM

Nov 2007

whitewater_81 said:

Stupid undecisive SOB!Its as if you just tricked yuumi-chan!And MAO,you whore!You've been giving him advice on how he could make Yuumi-chan happy and then at last you gave in easily without even resisting his dumb kiss?!?!?awwww,,dumbness i tell ya! >=o
whitewater_81 said:

whitewater_81 said:

iLL just give my cooment.. so no offense..?
aha.. im pro ~ mao .. aha!

actuaLLy she never meant to? right?.. and remember the last or 2nd to the last episode?
she passed the baton.. i mean she gave up.. and she always thinks the others.. the moment she realized her feeelings..
she didnt accaept it.. because she, herself, knows the feelings of koichi and yuumi right?
its just the time that she cant controL her feelings anymore;)

demo i admire yuumi chan.. 'cause she accepted that.. in the end., she's happy right.. she ahs aLL those happt memories..
dakara.. be happy.. :)
Nov 7, 2008 11:19 PM

Jul 2007
whitewater_81 said:

Haha School Days is perfect for that. Gonna go make an account on Youtube again just to give that a 5. Maybe two accounts.

tospd said:
kouichi should burn

賛成!

lukey001 said:

- Yuumi was such a beautiful character and i felt extremely sorry for her.
- I can see Mao's love, but i can't bring myself to see a strong connection from Kouchi to Mao. It frustrates me to no end, i just never saw a moment where he considered her more than a friend.
- Yes my 'pro Yuumi'ness is probably blinding me to the moments but .... meh ...

EXACTLY what I thought.

magentaanbu said:
I was about to be overcome by tears of HATE at the pretty ending song combined with LONELYNESS scenes of Kai (being a poor rejected chap missing out on the school festival and working!) and Hoshino (all alone after being dumped, in the park, on her last day before moving away) WHAT THE HELL WERE THE WRITERS THINKING!

They could have put Kai and Hoshino together -////- that way the good, kind people get a happy ending damn it!!!!

Ok ranted enough my anger is dissipating...

Completely agree. Kouichi should burn in hell. Hoshino was so perfect, too. My rating on this series just went from an 8 to a 6 (I can admit it had me hooked). I did notice it going downhill towards the end, but does anyone think he liked her at first? Or was he just dumb. Definitely think Hoshino should have cried, but then agaiin she knew everything like 10 episodes ago.

At first, I didn't really like Futami, but once she opened up, she was much more cute. Still kinda wanted Sakino to win though.

Kai totally rocks. Mao missed out if you ask me.

Ah, haven't gotten that worked up over a romance anime in a while! Still gotta go watch the special.

星乃さま万歳!
甲斐さま万歳!
明日夏さま万歳!
SchoolDays万歳!

Wait there's more...

星乃さま万歳!
kizuNov 7, 2008 11:24 PM
Dec 28, 2008 10:03 AM

Oct 2008
Whew! Just finished this series after about a week of watching it. Excellent last episode. Simple and yet wrapped up the loose ends in the storyline.

In the scene where Hoshino said to Kouichi, "Let's shake hands" in the darkness of the Library; her tone of voice was perfect. Soft, gentle and half a whisper. Really reflected her sadness and at the same time, her spirit and will to move on from the relationship.This was one of the best and most emotional scenes for me in the entire series.

I would have preferred that the both of them end up together instead of Mao x Kouichi. This childhood friends thing is a little too common for my tastes. And I personally feel that Hoshino and Kouichi's characters fit each other well.

At the same time, like what some of the earlier posters had said, Mao and Kouichi had both been lying about their feelings; lying both to themselves and to the others around them. So in a perverse sort of way, the both of them also suit each other well.

Kazuki was really The Man for going all out to get Eriko. I wouldn't have minded it he had ended up with Sakino though. She was brave to admit her feelings directly to Kazuki, even at such a late stage, and strong in moving on from her rejection by him.

I watched School Days about a month ago and the "Alt Ending" to Kimi Kiss video really made me laugh. That was a Good One! So funny and ironic at the same time. 5/5 for that.

Jan 4, 2009 5:44 PM
Oct 2007
Kazuki x Futami = <3
For that, 8/10.

I gave up on Kouichi ever since Mao screamed she liked him. It was so obvious this would happen. But I think the Kouichi x Yuumi break up scene could have been different. It should have been HER who said sayonara to him, not the other way around, mou! She should have seen him looking at Mao at the campfire and then, it should have been something like ...

Yuumi: "Sanada-kun, we need to talk."
Kouichi: "Eh? Ahh ..."

Same setting ...

Yuumi: "I've realized your feelings for Mizusawa-sempai, blah blah blah ... so I don't need you to keep your promise anymore."
Kouichi: *speechless*
Yuumi: "Let's shake hands."

Yuumi leaves. Kouichi forever alone because he's hurt two beautiful girls, curse him. Camera zooms away from Kouichi in the gym, the end of that story ... Back to Kazuki x Futami. End on Mao on the bridge BY HERSELF! Yatta!
Jan 28, 2009 3:16 PM

Aug 2008
magentaanbu said:

I was about to be overcome by tears of HATE at the pretty ending song combined with LONELYNESS scenes of Kai (being a poor rejected chap missing out on the school festival and working!) and Hoshino (all alone after being dumped, in the park, on her last day before moving away) WHAT THE HELL WERE THE WRITERS THINKING!

They could have put Kai and Hoshino together -////- that way the good, kind people get a happy ending damn it!!!!

I agree with you.

I liked this series until the moment Mao fell in love with Koichi. After all the effort she put in pairing him with Yuumi without showing the least interest in him, she suddenly starts to like him at the very moment his relationship with Yumi blooms.
And Koichi is completely in love with Yumi, but when Mao tells him she likes him he suddenly change his mind. I can't understand where they come from with their feelings and I can't even remotely identify with them. It felt random. I find it to be very unsatisfying.

And is like the braver and stronger girl often ends up dumped. Yumi is dumped and disappears (transfer) the day after. I find it a bit too cruel and convenient for the main characters.
I don't see how her and Kai can be "satified" by this, as someone said before.

On the other hand, I really liked the story and character of Kazuki with Futami. It saves a part of the anime for me, because I'm rather disappointed.

Hugs to you, see you soon

Apr 4, 2009 6:51 PM

Nov 2008
I don't know why some of you hate the actions of Kouichi when many of you would have done exactly the same thing in the same situation. It happens in every day life. People change their feelings even after years... or realize them.

It's better that he stopped lying to himself and the other person. Sometimes relationships just don't work out.

Mao/Kouichi was bound to happen and I'm glad that it did.

The one thing that surprised me was Asaka not winning over Aihara, but she got in a kiss so she should be content for a little bit lol. Mao did the same thing as Kouichi, she just did it a bit earlier lol.

The ending was awesome, especially with the montage with that song because I loved it after a few listens. Hoshino accepted it and moved on, so should you lol. I feel sorry for her, but it happens. If you didn't notice the quandary of the whole Futami character was that she didn't see the point of loving if it could possibly end. It was better off being alone from the start in her opinion. But she took the chance and it paid off. So bad for Hoshino, but I'm sure it won't be her last relationship.
AnistylezApr 5, 2009 2:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Apr 4, 2009 6:53 PM

Nov 2008
inachan said:
magentaanbu said:

I agree with you.

I liked this series until the moment Mao fell in love with Koichi. After all the effort she put in pairing him with Yuumi without showing the least interest in him, she suddenly starts to like him at the very moment his relationship with Yumi blooms.
And Koichi is completely in love with Yumi, but when Mao tells him she likes him he suddenly change his mind. I can't understand where they come from with their feelings and I can't even remotely identify with them. It felt random. I find it to be very unsatisfying.

And is like the braver and stronger girl often ends up dumped. Yumi is dumped and disappears (transfer) the day after. I find it a bit too cruel and convenient for the main characters.
I don't see how her and Kai can be "satified" by this, as someone said before.

On the other hand, I really liked the story and character of Kazuki with Futami. It saves a part of the anime for me, because I'm rather disappointed.

Hugs to you, see you soon

Are you drunk? It was clear from the opening episodes that Mao liked him. They hinted at it so strongly that you would have to be blind to not have noticed. The most obvious first time was episode six when they rolled out to the credits and Mao was looking at him with Hoshino and frowned. To me it was obvious from when Mao moved in with him in episode one. Wahhhh, cry a river.

I was thinking of giving it a 9, but that ending boots it up to a solid ten.
AnistylezApr 5, 2009 3:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Apr 13, 2009 5:36 AM

Jul 2008
I just saw the last episode last night =)
It was ok, nothing dramatic for me atleast, Koichi & Mao together was really great tough, i did'nt really like Hoshino so much, to me she was kinda boring.. sorry =p
The same with Fuutami, i was hoping Kazuki would see how much Sakino liked him and go to her instead, but it was a great serie =D 1 more thing - I was hoping for some "1 year later" clip, but nothing there... i'll give it a 7/10 =)
May 5, 2009 8:29 AM
Apr 2009
The love story between Sanada and Hoshino was so depressing..it was still the same throughout the whole serie..they always blush, feel sorry for each other, try to communicate without knowing their real feelings..and they are too shy and similar to stay together! I was a supporter of Mao who is lively and nice from the beginning and so I am glad that Sanada confesses to her at the end. Hoshino had to transfer during the story but episode after episode she was still there!How annoying..however, a 8/10 because I liked the end a lot..
May 5, 2009 5:50 PM

Oct 2008
it was a good story ...

BUT...

Mao-neechan daikirei i wanted Hoshino-san to win `3´ *puff puff*
May 29, 2009 9:17 AM

Jan 2009
Kazuki-Eriko final scene was really touching, cos Kazuki learns to take decisive action and not be all depressed or spaced out thanks to Sakino and although she had feelings for him, Kazuki was always treating her as a friend and a clear rejection made sure both parties could move on.

I also liked how Sakino encouraged Eriko to no longer be afraid of losing love (I think her original coldness relates to family issues)

As for Mizusawa and Sanada I thought this was predictable and from the 1st episode I thought (the guy is gonna like his older sister like childhood friend) because the series starts with the dream concerning the dog book and subconsciously where she was dating Kai she bought dog phone straps (also remember the dog book after like 2 years as well)

Its a shame though that Sanada doesn't admit his true feelings until Kai tells him about Mizusawa not wanting to lie to herself, I guess because he was wanting not to hurt Hoshino and because he generally did have feelings for her although I think even if Mizusawa had not confessed, he would have probably ended up ending the relationship because of I could see it progressing once she transferred.

I do feel sorry for Hoshino but she had such a strong character, for understanding Sanada and Mizusawa situation and for being thankful of making new friends and confidence. The same for Kai as well, even though he was hurt in beginning he found some new found direction in his life and optimisim from Mizusawa.

A OVA/Epilogue would have been great though. Like its cherry blossom time and Hoshino finding a boyfriend at her new school, for Kai to be touring Japan playing his Sax, whilst Sanada is studying hard for him final exams to enter a decent uni and Mizusawa being at uni training to be a interpreter/teacher.

Kazuki-Eriko would be football/university and Sakino being in a national womans football team.

Overall pleasant viewing and enjoyable =D

Valy87 said:
Hoshino had to transfer during the story but episode after episode she was still there!

She said she would transfer after the school festival like several times lol.
May 30, 2009 12:54 PM
Apr 2009
Yes, this is true. But she said she would transfer from half serie and the festival takes place in the last episode!!!
I waited for her departure but it was a bit funny seeing that Mao transfers suddenly before her!!!
May 30, 2009 4:21 PM

Jan 2009
Well Mao didn't "transfer" she just found another apartment but I get what you mean, I just saw it as a plot device cos -

- memories can be made by Hoshino
- a situation which forced Sanada to admit his true feelings
Jun 3, 2009 4:49 AM
Apr 2009
You are right, probably it's exactly as you say..In my opinion, the end was a bit forced..everything happens so suddenly and fast..
Jun 14, 2009 5:28 AM

Jul 2008
sign~~ at least aihara is with futami. but yuumiii!!!! after all it was really a nice serie, but i have to agree, it was predictable. 8/10 even if it wasnt a hoshino ending.
i still enjoyed most of it.
also pretty nice to see how hoshino changed, i like this kinda of char development.
edit: now its a 9/10, was skipping through some scene, and the beginning was really good. because of hoshino i changed it to a 9 <3
KisekiJun 14, 2009 1:40 PM

Jun 15, 2009 3:58 PM
Apr 2009
This show was actually not bad at all.
I had fun watching it.
Usually, I complain a lot about romance anime but this one didn't have any annoying parts for me.
Jun 21, 2009 11:09 PM
Dec 2008
neoalexys said:
This show was actually not bad at all.
I had fun watching it.
Usually, I complain a lot about romance anime but this one didn't have any annoying parts for me.

yea I agree , I like how the characters are well developed through out the show especially Futami and Hoshino.
I give it an 8/10

Hmm....

Jul 12, 2009 8:27 PM

Jun 2009
~The ending is not that teary but good thing every characters is happy and did not end being hurt alot

~Eri-chan (smart) + Kazuki (stupid) = can be really a good chemistry when it comes to LOVE-ing one another

~I think Sakino's feelings have reached him though did not work... she still got the soccer selection

~I thought Hariga has a girlfriend from another school as stated in the 1st few episodes but what's with the class rep..?

~Romeo and Juliet Udon Association was a good thing to add up in the anime, I really love the part when Kazuki sat ontop of Romeo-frog

~I'm glad Hoshino is still happy about the situation even though that was really hard for her, but for the viewers it looks like its fair enough

~And lastly, Mao and Kouichi last Kiss was great that really shows each others True Hearts and the ending is quite heart breaking too.

*This anime signature would be how they combine a special scene ending onto the real ending was really amazing, nice anime and hope there will be a sequel for this
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 15, 2009 10:04 PM

Jan 2009
I think it's an okay ending. Everything goes like predicted that Mao will ends with Kouichi and Futami with Kazuki. But it just a little bit sad that there's no epilogue to this story and what happen next.

I wish the DVD extra is the epilogue or Hiiragi x Kuryuu story xD
Jul 22, 2009 5:52 AM

Apr 2009
what the hell, kouichi what a jerk! and i've been thinking that through all the last episodes

just because there of the aihara x fumika arc i give this series a 7
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 23 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 15, 2008

47 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 22 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 8, 2008

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 21 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 1, 2008

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 23, 2008

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 16, 2008

62 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.