Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Durarara!! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2010 8:40 AM

Apr 2008
That could have been an ending, but I guess these sorts of animes don't have endings actually.
Mar 27, 2010 8:42 AM

Jan 2009
Seiji is messed up.
Mika was even worse.
Shit seriously.

Also, Shizuo and Izaya are always the coolest xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 27, 2010 9:02 AM
Jun 2008
Jagd84 said:
gloryfy said:
What exactly Izaya planing?....Is he trying to start a war just because he is bored??

He wants to confirm the "Dullahan=Valkyrie" theory and the "war"is a mean to that end. Essentially he just want to see what would happen, hoping to benefit himself.
That is just a surface story.....anyway i guess the spoiler are in next week or the week after >.<
Mar 27, 2010 9:12 AM

Dec 2007
rarri said:
Erika and walker's "SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI" reminded me of Miria and Isaac's "SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI". Sugo-I mean awesome.

Also could be parodying Maria from Canaan
Mar 27, 2010 9:36 AM

Jun 2009
werr-y said:
Alright, Izaya is now officially [CRAZY. I no longer like his character...

So even after all his phone stamping and maniacal laughter in the previous episodes you never thought that he was really crazy until this moment?
Well me, I think he's the best at what he does. In other words, screwing with people for his own amusement. And god damn it, I love him for it.

Another great episode. I love this show with every passing minute.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Mar 27, 2010 9:56 AM

Dec 2008
I am totally raging over ShinraxCelty. Seriously, how the hell is Shinra's love for her "real"? He knew she was searching for her head every day for centuries on end. It was her ONE goal and the very thing she wanted most. And then, he KNEW where her head was but did not tell her. This is such possessive, selfish behaviour and tells me that he cares more for his own happiness than Celty's. If I were Celty, I'd punch him and leave him. I would never find such lies in a relationship acceptable.

I'm also convinced 100% that both Seiji and Mika are nutjobs, but since they're both that way, I'll leave them alone. They should probably be institutionalized, though =/

Anyway, that's my rant for today. Other than that, this episode seemed to bring things down to a slower pace, which was fine. A lot of things got explained this week, although a couple things I already knew (due to spoilers) or guessed so perhaps it wasn't as epic as it should have been xD (I should stop reading spoilers...)

Also, looks like Izaya has plenty planned for the future so I guess that's what the next 12 episodes will be around. Can't wait for it. Based on the preview, it looks like the colours gangs will begin to get involved, too.
Mar 27, 2010 10:38 AM

Sep 2009
Well, this was a pretty good episode. They kept the adrenaline rushing, albeit not as much as last week. The whole sequence with Selty and Shinra was just plain adorable.

And yes, Seiji is a bastard.
Mar 27, 2010 10:45 AM

Feb 2009
"Sucks to be you", haha Izaya speaks the truth.
Mar 27, 2010 10:58 AM

Feb 2010
Aeterna said:
I am totally raging over ShinraxCelty. Seriously, how the hell is Shinra's love for her "real"? He knew she was searching for her head every day for centuries on end. It was her ONE goal and the very thing she wanted most. And then, he KNEW where her head was but did not tell her. This is such possessive, selfish behaviour and tells me that he cares more for his own happiness than Celty's. If I were Celty, I'd punch him and leave him. I would never find such lies in a relationship acceptable.

I'm also convinced 100% that both Seiji and Mika are nutjobs, but since they're both that way, I'll leave them alone. They should probably be institutionalized, though =/

Anyway, that's my rant for today. Other than that, this episode seemed to bring things down to a slower pace, which was fine. A lot of things got explained this week, although a couple things I already knew (due to spoilers) or guessed so perhaps it wasn't as epic as it should have been xD (I should stop reading spoilers...)

Also, looks like Izaya has plenty planned for the future so I guess that's what the next 12 episodes will be around. Can't wait for it. Based on the preview, it looks like the colours gangs will begin to get involved, too.

You know, just because a character says that their love is real doesn't mean it's true ^^ Shinra can be cute at times, but he's one hell of a creeper. You're very right about Seiji and Mika, though. I love watching these dysfunctional relationships.

Nice twist with the head. I knew everything wasn't as clean-cut as they were trying to make it to be, but I thought the company might have been making copies of Selty's head for some weird body replication experiments (since the company was already kidnapping people) (Solyent Green is Durarara!!) (Okay, the series' explanation was less far fetched than my speculation) (Ha). The idea that she didn't die and was just dolled up to seem like Selty is... so easy. Well played, Durarara. Well played.

I look forward to the next episode... though in two weeks? ><
Mar 27, 2010 12:18 PM
Feb 2009
As far as I am concerned, Izaya already have a place for himself in Valhala. From now on I'll assume that everything he do is just a small part of his master plan to rule the world, become immortal and have lots of fun while doing that. He is simply THAT awesome.

Seiji and Mika are both completely crazy so I guess they will do just fine together.
Mar 27, 2010 1:08 PM

Nov 2009
Interesting end to the Arc. For some reason i wish Mikado came out the the woodwork and said he was the leader of the dollars... Just because it won't happen >.<
So few characters were used in this arc, at least for the main plot, so i hope they can implement the others. Seeing Shizuo do something that actually impacted the plot would be sweet.
Mar 27, 2010 1:39 PM

Oct 2009
Aeterna said:
Z what? If you love simply and are afraid that with something found they can go as far as dissapearing because of the circumstance...would you not lie to them as much as possible to make sure they are with forever? Would you not make it that they would remain like this forever so you can love them.....Shinra was willing to risk it all for Celty.....his emotions and his time devotion. When I have sex with a girl I give it my all to know what she likes, to bond with her emotions and give her the best of that......Shinra is doing the same thing except he did not have sex yet with Celty.......wonder what would Shinra x Celty kids look like? (I know it's crazy but it might be so cute).

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 27, 2010 1:40 PM

Mar 2009
Meddigo said:
Nobody has died in this show. The one death there was gets retconned mere episodes later.

Baccano this is not :(

Keep in mind that we're only halfway through the anime so far. Baccano! ended around episode 13, so yeah, people are gonna die quicker. Besides, this really ISN'T Baccano!, so don't expect it to be. :/
Mar 27, 2010 1:44 PM

Aug 2008
Amazing episode, no complaints this week. Mika being a fake took me by surprise.

Wasabi said:
SeijixHarima is probably one of the most disturbed couple ever.
qft. I already thought that Seiji and Shinra are much alike, and the two scenes after each other only assured me.
Mar 27, 2010 2:24 PM

Jan 2009
I like Izaya even more after this episode. and that twist in the beginning of the episode was great.
Mar 27, 2010 2:25 PM

Feb 2008
First of all, SUGOI SUGOI SUGOIIII.

I absolutely loved the Shinra-Selty moment. Gah, that made me happy. <3 I was really glad for Selty because she looked so happy and relieved when she was riding her motorcycle.

I've never liked Seiji. He's too creepy for my liking. Mika as well. Therefore they make the perfect couple.

I didn't really understand everything Izaya was saying, but I can tell it'll be something big and exciting, so I'm really looking forward to see what he'll do to start his 'war.'

Also, lol at Mikado kicking Kida. That was too funny. I really wish that would've been actually animated.

This series is beyond sugoi. <3
Mar 27, 2010 3:04 PM

Nov 2008
Aeterna said:

While I don't completely disagree with you, I do understand why Shinra kept said information from her. If he told her where her head was, and she got her head back, her existence may have ceased. He explained how her body without a head is now obviously a being of it's own, so who knows what the hell would happen to the Celty she is now once her head is reunited with her. If the head also has it's own thoughts, feelings, and "being", it could overwrite the consciousness of the current Celty. Yes, he could have tried to explain this to her before, but he was just scared. Maybe scared that she wouldn't listen because she'd be to excited about knowing the location of her head, among other sometimes irrational fears people face when it comes to love. This is why Shinra always wanted Celty to always accept herself as she is now though, because if she follows through with her goals, she may "die". And from the conversation she had with Shinra this episode, Celty has now found true happiness and accepted herself as is - thus her scene at the end of the episode where she throws her hands up euphorically.

I hope I made that somewhat more reasonable sounding at least? lol
Mar 27, 2010 3:32 PM

Aug 2008
YukiKumo said:

While I don't completely disagree with you, I do understand why Shinra kept said information from her. If he told her where her head was, and she got her head back, her existence may have ceased. He explained how her body without a head is now obviously a being of it's own, so who knows what the hell would happen to the Celty she is now once her head is reunited with her. If the head also has it's own thoughts, feelings, and "being", it could overwrite the consciousness of the current Celty. Yes, he could have tried to explain this to her before, but he was just scared. Maybe scared that she wouldn't listen because she'd be to excited about knowing the location of her head, among other sometimes irrational fears people face when it comes to love. This is why Shinra always wanted Celty to always accept herself as she is now though, because if she follows through with her goals, she may "die". And from the conversation she had with Shinra this episode, Celty has now found true happiness and accepted herself as is - thus her scene at the end of the episode where she throws her hands up euphorically.

That's pretty much what Shinra said in the episode, and I agree with Aeterna, it's a bullshit excuse. He automatically believes that the mind would take over, even though the head isn't awake. He believed what would best justify his actions, and that's what's so dangerous. On the other hand, Selty was kind of doing much of the same, so the writers 'cancelled' each other out. I disagree with the choice totally.

As for the episode, again, I disagree with the twists, even if they make sense and flesh out some of the story (especially Mika-Selty's voice). I don't know. I love that Seiji got the comeuppance he deserves for being a child, I'm glad we know who Izaya and Selty are on the chat, and I like the sense of closure to the first half of the show...but something about it all felt very cheap, and I can't explain it.

At this point, I hate Mikado, and hope the show begins to focus more on Izaya and Selty.
Mar 27, 2010 3:43 PM

Aug 2009
This was a pretty good first arc, loved the Irish tune near the end.
Mar 27, 2010 3:53 PM

Mar 2010
wow. i thought it was not only creepy at the end, but the way Izaya was gazing at Celtys head... what would that be? I don't even want to say what I was thinking.

And poor Mikado ;_;
poor, poor, boyyy.
what
Mar 27, 2010 3:54 PM

Nov 2008
noteDhero said:
That's pretty much what Shinra said in the episode, and I agree with Aeterna, it's a bullshit excuse. He automatically believes that the mind would take over, even though the head isn't awake. He believed what would best justify his actions, and that's what's so dangerous. On the other hand, Selty was kind of doing much of the same, so the writers 'cancelled' each other out. I disagree with the choice totally.

Considering no one knows what will happen when the head does become awake, or when the head is attached, it's not all that unreasonable in my opinion. The head does still have a brain, so who knows if that would take over who Celty is now. It's not like he's dead set on that being the outcome, as much as being cautious and looking at different possibilities. I think his fears make sense in a mysterious situation where anything could happen.
Mar 27, 2010 4:01 PM

Mar 2010
YukiKumo said:
Aeterna said:

YukiKumo said:
Aeterna said:

Just want to add that Celty herself fears the same thing. She worries the without she won't master "death" thus her existence would disappear altogether. Neither had any proof of what they were saying and because they didn't talk about it they ended up creating this mess for themselves. They don't want to actually leave each other.
Iron_MawMar 27, 2010 4:05 PM
Mar 27, 2010 4:14 PM

Aug 2008
YukiKumo said:
noteDhero said:

Considering no one knows what will happen when the head does become awake, or when the head is attached, it's not all that unreasonable in my opinion. The head does still have a brain, so who knows if that would take over who Celty is now. It's not like he's dead set on that being the outcome, as much as being cautious and looking at different possibilities. I think his fears make sense in a mysterious situation where anything could happen.

Does she have a brain? I can't remember what the result was of the autopsy performed by Shinra's dad. Wasn't it that she had organs but they didn't do anything really? We can't say anything is certain about her existence, and as such, Selty should be able to attack this as she pleases without Shinra getting in the way because he's in love. There was a clear parallel created with Shinra and Seiji to me, and that's why I was more disgusted that Selty let it fly.
Mar 27, 2010 4:51 PM
Dec 2007
Great episode as usual with a huge twist, nice direction and chara-development. And Izaya is definitely a whore as expected. Not that I don't like him though, he makes things interesting through foppery and whim as some glorious men will in a not so distant future.

Rail_Tracer said:
Usami-Haru said:

It seems that next week Durarara! won't be airing, because there's an Ookiku Furikabutte one-hour special~ (On MBS at least).

Fuck Ookiku Furikabutte. Durarara is WAY better then that sports shit.

I like Durarara and will probably miss it if it doesn't air next week, but I must say I'm definitely more happy with the news of an Oofuri double ep on MBS. Simply the best sports anime of the decade and by far the best thing A-1 Picture has ever made, it even got a 10 from me (only sports anime with a 10 on my list except for Touch if I remember correctly ?). Anyway, it will be huge.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 27, 2010 4:51 PM

Nov 2008
noteDhero said:
Does she have a brain? I can't remember what the result was of the autopsy performed by Shinra's dad. Wasn't it that she had organs but they didn't do anything really? We can't say anything is certain about her existence, and as such, Selty should be able to attack this as she pleases without Shinra getting in the way because he's in love. There was a clear parallel created with Shinra and Seiji to me, and that's why I was more disgusted that Selty let it fly.

Ah, I think you're right that her organs exist, but don't really function. I guess her head may very well be the same way. For all we know, maybe the way the organs start to function is when the head and body are connected? No idea lol.

Anyways, I do agree that Celty should be able to do what she pleases since it is her life and her head. I sort of feel like Celty she was looking for her head because she didn't know what else to do, without thinking about what consequences or results there could be. That being said, I think Shinra didn't want her making a rash decision. Unlike Seiji, Shinra seems worried about Celty's life in general. I do think Shinra should have went about this differently and just had a conversation with her before hand, but I don't think he was being so much of a creeper as trying to get Celty to accept the existence she has now since it's "safe" for her that way. And now that she has accepted her existence, she can make her choice about the head situation rationally.
YukiKumoMar 27, 2010 5:18 PM
Mar 27, 2010 5:13 PM

Mar 2010
noteDhero said:
YukiKumo said:
noteDhero said:

Yes, she has organs but they don't work. She probably does not even have a brain at least not in the same sense as humans. Celty had calmed when she realize that he feared about her own existence as he did. All either had were speculation for their claims and Celty has known Shinra ever since he was child and further knows he's not a evil person, that why she willing to give him a benefit of a doubt.

Seiji-Shinra parallel doesn't work because the Mika incident showed his that he did not love the "head" beyond it's appearance, as long it had Celty's face he'll take it. Shinra on the the otherhand loves her whether she a head or, not and his rash actions were out fear than any malice. Shinra conversation with implies had he knew more about her existence or, had they both talk it over before hand they would have the understanding now that didn't back then.
Mar 27, 2010 5:19 PM

Sep 2009
Wow. ShinraxSelty moments are very well done :P
Izaya = WIN
Best episode so far for me ;o
Mar 27, 2010 6:17 PM

Feb 2009
I wish I didn't go to Wiki and spoil that part for me! T-T

I think the whole cast are Dollars!
Mar 27, 2010 6:54 PM

Aug 2009
I was O_O when it was revealed that the girl was Mika Harima herself and she'd survived. I was more O_O when I saw that she was still ready to be with Seiji (Who needs to die).

Shinra x Selty = Love
I just love them. What a brilliantly done scene that was. Reminds us that Celty's a woman with feelings and not just a headless walking irish folklore.

Mikado and Anri always made a good couple. LOL @ the kicked Mikado.
Which reminds me...
He's wanted to protect Mikado from all the gangs and suff. What'll happen when he'll discover the reality?

Oh and Izaya you sneaky little double-faced playing with corpse bastard! We still love you.

Moar Shizuo was needed.
Mar 27, 2010 6:54 PM

Aug 2009
Amazing episode.

Oh what the hell... No Durarara next week T_T
Can't wait for the next arc.
Mar 27, 2010 6:56 PM

Aug 2009
Yukari_Hiwada said:

Oh what the hell... No Durarara next week T_T
Can't wait for the next arc.

Oh shit...I forgot.
NOOOO!!! TT_TT
Mar 27, 2010 6:57 PM

Mar 2009
Aww Shinra and Selty make be "daww' so much.
No episode next week? ;A;
Mar 27, 2010 7:11 PM

Jun 2008
suck!
Mar 27, 2010 7:47 PM
Dec 2008
OMG that was such an AMAZING EPISODE

cant wait for the new arc.
izaya ftw!!
lets see how his plan unfolds
Mar 27, 2010 9:48 PM

Jul 2008
Clarsiso said:
Aww Shinra and Selty make be "daww' so much.
Same here. I love their interactions with each other. He really can "read" her mind. ^__^

Izaya is such a creeper. Let go of Selty's head! >___<

BEGINNER
Mar 27, 2010 10:23 PM

Oct 2009
k0k0 said:
Moar Shizuo was needed.
At least there was some IZAYAAAAAAAAAAAA! I love that when it happens! Really good when it does......can't explain it but I like it.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 27, 2010 11:00 PM

Dec 2008
YukiKumo said:
Anyways, I do agree that Celty should be able to do what she pleases since it is her life and her head. I sort of feel like Celty she was looking for her head because she didn't know what else to do, without thinking about what consequences or results there could be. That being said, I think Shinra didn't want her making a rash decision. Unlike Seiji, Shinra seems worried about Celty's life in general. I do think Shinra should have went about this differently and just had a conversation with her before hand, but I don't think he was being so much of a creeper as trying to get Celty to accept the existence she has now since it's "safe" for her that way. And now that she has accepted her existence, she can make her choice about the head situation rationally.

Yes, you can rationalize what Shinra did, but it still does not erase what he did (or rather, what he did not do). You can rationalize a lot of things but it does not change his actions. For example, if someone commits a murder, a court of law will only be concerned about whether they are guilty or not of the murder, regardless of their intentions. Or people will rationalize away things because they are blinded by emotions. My sister's friend, for example, was hit by her boyfriend but she rationalized it by saying, "He didn't mean it! He really does love me." I don't know about you, but I believe this so-called "love" does not excuse the boyfriend from hitting his girlfriend. It is abuse, plain and simple.

In this case, Shinra lied to Selty about something that was of the utmost importance to her. Yes, he did it out of fear, but doesn't that also mean it was a selfish reason? He was afraid that he would lose her, which means he would rather see her upset over not finding her head and keep her by his side instead of helping her achieve her dream, even at the risk of losing her. This is possessive and controlling behaviour, and I'm actually surprised people find it cute and adorable. It's not love, but obsession and possessiveness on Shinra's part, and a willingness to accept it on Selty's.
Mar 27, 2010 11:35 PM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
k0k0 said:
Moar Shizuo was needed.
At least there was some IZAYAAAAAAAAAAAA! I love that when it happens! Really good when it does......can't explain it but I like it.
I'm with you on that. I always laugh when I hear Shizuo yelling it. xD

BEGINNER
Mar 27, 2010 11:41 PM

Aug 2008
Wow! The more familiar everybody gets with each other, the more complicated things seem to get. Everyone's observations were spot on, despite how much has changed things seem to have settled into their own form of normalcy. And for the life of me I can't figure out it Shinra + Selty is a good or bad couple. DIFFERENT? Yes. I know who's a bad couple though. Seiji & Mika! God I hate seeing them together. I still loved the episode though.
DonKangolJonesMar 28, 2010 3:02 PM
Mar 27, 2010 11:50 PM

Jul 2008
DonKangolJones said:
And for the life of me I can't figure out it Shinra + Selty is a good or bad couple. DIFFERENT? Yes.
They have a sort of toxic relationship going on, but there's something about Shinra that sort of rubs the right way... haha I don't know how to explain. He seems to give off the opposite feeling of Seiji. Perhaps in a different show I'd find Shinra and Selty a bad couple, but in this one their relationship comes off as rather nice. Shinra has this neutral vibe going on, like all he cares about is Selty instead whatever the actual main plot is.

BEGINNER
Mar 27, 2010 11:53 PM

Mar 2010
Aeterna said:
YukiKumo said:

Yes, you can rationalize what Shinra did, but it still does not erase what he did (or rather, what he did not do). You can rationalize a lot of things but it does not change his actions. For example, if someone commits a murder, a court of law will only be concerned about whether they are guilty or not of the murder, regardless of their intentions. Or people will rationalize away things because they are blinded by emotions. My sister's friend, for example, was hit by her boyfriend but she rationalized it by saying, "He didn't mean it! He really does love me." I don't know about you, but I believe this so-called "love" does not excuse the boyfriend from hitting his girlfriend. It is abuse, plain and simple.

In this case, Shinra lied to Selty about something that was of the utmost importance to her. Yes, he did it out of fear, but doesn't that also mean it was a selfish reason? He was afraid that he would lose her, which means he would rather see her upset over not finding her head and keep her by his side instead of helping her achieve her dream, even at the risk of losing her. This is possessive and controlling behaviour, and I'm actually surprised people find it cute and adorable. It's not love, but obsession and possessiveness on Shinra's part, and a willingness to accept it on Selty's.

Again it's definitely love in Shinra's case and has been for 20 years, He's pretty much selflessly provide Celty with everything from a place to stay, a job and getting her used to modern society. So it's not that he didn't care about her. Nobody says he's actions were right be there understandable. Being in love doesn't not always mean self-sacrifice and it's inherently a selfish emotion. But more importantly Celty felt the same and with both of them laying out their secrets their have a stronger bond. I you have like someone a lot to forgive for something like that.
Iron_MawMar 28, 2010 6:33 AM
Mar 27, 2010 11:58 PM

Nov 2008
Aeterna said:

Yes, that is physical abuse, and that's horrible and doesn't excuse the boyfriend from what he did. That's an entirely different situation though. I don't know how hitting someone out of anger can be out of love. Keeping something from someone, while usually not the best opinion, can be done because you care about someone.

It was selfish in-part, but the fear that her finding her head would lead to her current existence ceasing, and him wanting her to find happiness in her current existence to remove the possible risk of that, isn't completely selfish. When you love someone, you obviously would like to keep them alive. Considering Shinra believes his love is unrequited, he's not just keeping her alive because he feels like he's got her in the bag. Celty's happiness obviously didn't depend on finding her head, as she made clear at the end of this episode. Also, he's not holding Celty against her will, and it's not like he kept her from searching, he just didn't tell her everything he knew because he didn't know how to handle the situation due to said fears. And now that she knows more about her head, she can choose to still seek it out, Shinra isn't forcefully stopping her from doing anything.

That's how I personally see it. But I'm going to stop talking about this because I feel like I'm repeating myself to death XD! You're obviously free to interpret their relationship however you wish too, and I respect your opinion.
Mar 28, 2010 1:45 AM

Apr 2009
aaaaah! durarara! you keep pulling me in more and more! i cant take it! *///*
shinra and celty are way too cute, turning into my new favorite het otp.
Rail_Tracer said:

Fuck Ookiku Furikabutte. Durarara is WAY better then that sports shit.

uhh excuse me? clearly not shit since its getting a second season when it ended what, 2 years ago? cant compare durarara to oofuri. apples and oranges man.
Mar 28, 2010 5:12 AM

Oct 2007

Good bye open and end theme :( I hope the new one will be 10th awesome ....
well i least the animate should be great since i heard that some poeple saying the new open and end them isn't that good then the one right now.
KuroTsuki14Mar 28, 2010 5:15 AM
@ MAL Claim an Anime Character v.2
Mar 28, 2010 8:04 AM
Dec 2008
All this shinra x selty talk is getting nowhere
although personally I feel that shinra x selty love
won't last because of selty's search for her head
and yes, shinra is selfish but so is selty and everyone else
Mar 28, 2010 8:38 AM
Mar 2010
Celty and Shinra was super cute, but I'm going to be a debbie downer.

I'll put my two cent into this discussion.

Remember when they were at that diner? I believe Shinra was the one who chose the fortune cookies to give. I believe it was mixed up. Celty was supposed to get the unrequited love, and Shinra was supposed to get the one where he'll find what he was looking for.

That's why Shinra ate the paper, and didn't want to show Celty. When Celty was on the computer typing, he was giving that weird look.

I have a feeling that Shinra is in with Izaya. If I recall correctly, Shinra and Izaya are friends.

BUT If Shinra does truly love Celty, then it'll be super adorable, BUT if Shinra has been using Celty, then Shinra's an asshole.
Mar 28, 2010 8:43 AM

Aug 2009
KuroTsuki14 said:

Good bye open and end theme :( I hope the new one will be 10th awesome ....
well i least the animate should be great since i heard that some poeple saying the new open and end them isn't that good then the one right now.

Wait...I didn't hear anything about that? NEW OP AND ED?!
Mar 28, 2010 9:00 AM

Nov 2007
Another nice episode, especially with Selty.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 28, 2010 9:15 AM

May 2007
Wow, so many twists. So in the end Hrima Mika never actually died. And Selty's head is in the hands of Izaya. Gaah.
Also... In the chat room, Tanaka Tarou = Mikado, Setton = Selty, but who's Izaya...? I didn't catch that. x__x'

Mar 28, 2010 9:26 AM

Nov 2008
AidanAK47 said:
Well me, I think he's the best at what he does. In other words, screwing with people for his own amusement. And god damn it, I love him for it.

Another great episode. I love this show with every passing minute.

Indeed. Playing with people is SOO much fun!! it's a great habit.

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

234 by Karva1 »»
Apr 20, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usami-Haru - Mar 18, 2010

456 by Karva1 »»
Apr 20, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Proselyt - Jan 14, 2010

331 by Karva1 »»
Apr 19, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

katzenjammer - Feb 18, 2010

299 by Kurkitos »»
Feb 5, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kirika- - May 27, 2010

205 by dr_hydrangea »»
Jan 31, 4:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.