Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 27, 2010 8:29 PM

Mar 2010
heh, i dont care, when its incest in an anime or manga i dont really feel the family bond, i just see them as various characters.brother x siter, mom x son, if its hot then its just hot, no matter the relationship of the characters.

Mar 27, 2010 10:25 PM

Oct 2009
Incest doesn't really bother me.. It's just two people having sex anyways. Sure, they may be blood-related, but incest used to be encouraged many years ago.. As long as it's consented to, it doesn't bother me, because it's their decision.

" ... carpenters fashion wood; wise people fashion themselves" - Buddhism
Mar 28, 2010 1:42 AM

Aug 2007
JessIsEpic said:
Incest doesn't really bother me.. It's just two people having sex anyways. Sure, they may be blood-related, but incest used to be encouraged many years ago.. As long as it's consented to, it doesn't bother me, because it's their decision.

Only cousin incest was really the only incest ever encouraged.
Mar 28, 2010 1:44 AM

Mar 2009
DetectiveRukia08 said:
a good brother x sister manga is Angel Sanctuary. There's an anime ova but I haven't seen it yet.

The OVA's good, except that it should have been further continued. The ending was just abrupt and incomplete.
Mar 28, 2010 4:14 AM

Apr 2009
Well most incest animes are like Non - blood related ones. Like Da Capo.
Mar 28, 2010 4:41 AM

Mar 2007
Its not incest if they're NOT RELATED BY BLOOD.

Any anime/hentai with incest ALWAYS puts that disclaimer first before anything H happens.

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Mar 28, 2010 2:55 PM

Aug 2007
Ranivus said:

Any anime/hentai with incest ALWAYS puts that disclaimer first before anything H happens.

Bullshit. That never happens.
Mar 28, 2010 3:01 PM

Jan 2010
Ranivus said:

What about shows like Candy Boy?
Mar 28, 2010 5:09 PM
Nov 2008
werr-y said:
Ranivus said:

What about shows like Candy Boy?

There's no H thing in Candy Boy. Unless you consider licking chocolate off of someone else's finger. It's the most harmless and (possibly) cutest form of incest a show can achieve. Their relationship is more about feelings and some skinship on the side.
But no there's no such disclaimer in animes. For example I love my younger sister (no I don'tlove my younger sister - I don't have one to begin with - That's the series title). I don't watch many incest but there should plenty more.
Mar 28, 2010 5:17 PM

Apr 2008
Twincest is wincest.

No incest with any other immediate family please, and I don't really care either way about anything else.
Mar 28, 2010 7:57 PM

Mar 2010
astroindahouse said:
Twincest is wincest.

lol
Jul 27, 2016 8:37 AM
Jul 2015
I only like it when it's a brother sister relationship plus for people who say they don't like siscon or brocon animes are usually lying a lot of people like it. Back then in Japan siblings marriage was common and if they truly love each other than I have nothing to complain you can't stop people from falling in love.
Jul 27, 2016 9:19 AM
Jul 2016
incest between two consenting adults? who am i to judge, let it be their demise

incest has been practice by human through out history since ancient time and probably in prehistoric time. hey love is love right people bitch it like that all the time

it was common back in the day to marry your cousin. you might never know you some of your ancestors might had been blood related at some point in your family timeline.
Jul 27, 2016 9:28 AM

Nov 2012
Japan is the land of hidden fetishes. You should know that by now. It has nothing to do with what they think it ok in real life. They have yaoi and yuri as well, so you'd might think: "hey that means they're open to homosexuality right?" Unfortunately no, they just treat it as a fetish.
Jul 27, 2016 9:30 AM

May 2015
Koi Kaze actually had a pretty deep insight on the realistic aspects and consequences of it although most other examples are disgusting
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Jul 27, 2016 10:30 AM
Nov 2010
It weirds me out every time I see it. I think it's only an anime thing. I don't think Japan is open to it
Jul 27, 2016 10:34 AM
Oct 2013
Don't let anime fool you. Japan aren't okay with that.
Jul 27, 2016 10:37 AM

Feb 2015
Mighty_Logic said:

it was common back in the day to marry your cousin. you might never know you some of your ancestors might had been blood related at some point in your family timeline.

Only if you're in the royal blood as I remember, like King/Queen will preserve their blood by only marrying to their blood related cousins or brother/sister...
Though, in Incest can be viewed as a fapping material or a relationship of a brother and sister... Mhhh... How can I put it, like in OreImo....
Jul 27, 2016 1:10 PM

Jun 2015
Incest is pretty much hell no in RL.
But the fact that so much drama comes with the fact of taboo incest in anime, it can be interesting at times.
Yosuga no Sora was pretty decent and there was a lot of drama in it that was appealing to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2016 1:19 PM

Jan 2015
I'm guessing you've never watched Game of Thrones. IT'S NOT ONLY IN ANIME FOR CHRISSAKE
Jul 27, 2016 1:20 PM

Oct 2014
I'm totally fine with incest in anime. Seriously, how can you be so disgusted by fictional incest? I mean, it is "FICTIONAL". Fake. Not Real. Just sayin

Well, regarding incest IRL, if people wanna do it its got nothing to do with me. Why would i give two shits if someone wants to fuck his sister/cousin/mother/granny.

Now when it comes to hentai...The whole taboo thing makes it even sexier. BRING ME ALL DAT WINCEST YESH!
Magical_BanananaJul 27, 2016 1:33 PM
why
Jul 27, 2016 1:23 PM

Oct 2014
Wilio said:
Blood incest? VERY VERY VERY VERY HOT.

Fixed it.

gomennasaigomennasaigomennasaigomennasai
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Jul 27, 2016 1:24 PM
Jul 2016
as long as its in a hentai and the sister is the older sibling, iam all wincest ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but the lil sister incests....are weird , they just feel very awkward for me personally , maybe its just cause iam the eldest sibling and an older sister is impossible for me

and an older sister just checks out with me

older lady :- check
either extremely nice and kind or really really tsun :- check
dat refined well aged "backstory" dou ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :- check
Jul 27, 2016 1:26 PM

Jan 2015
I actually enjoy when the author of the story does what they want with their story and aren't pussies.
Jul 27, 2016 1:28 PM

Aug 2015
As long as it doesn't turn into OreImo, I'm fine with it.

Cause I know very well how to differ fiction from reality :/
Jul 27, 2016 1:31 PM

Mar 2016
The sister part only makes everything sexier.

Granted I don't have a sister so...
Jul 27, 2016 1:31 PM

Mar 2016
Why can't people like what they like without being judged for it, huh? It's supply and demand. There aren't even that many incest anime, calm down.
Everyone has fetishes and interests. I love shotacon, incest, all the good stuff. I think it's great to embrace taboo things. Have you seen Koi Kaze? I mean, watch something like Kiss x Sis and naturally you'd feel weird, but Koi Kaze's a great incest anime. And saying Japan likes this stuff is wrong because that would mean everyone in Japan likes it, which is untrue. Everyone has inner likings they don't wish to discuss. What I think is gross you could think is fine, and what you think is gross I could think is fine. Whatever. I'm tired of the average romance anime. Add taboo topics and it gets interesting. Everyone likes different things in the anime community: "plot", loli (plural), yaoi, yuri, megane, whatever. It's not bothering you personally. Just makes you realize everyone's different and we all have different things we like to make us different.
YaoiMasterJul 27, 2016 1:41 PM
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Jul 27, 2016 4:47 PM

Jul 2016
what does it matter if the anime itself is good in terms of story/character dev/art?

well, i mean so long as it's not nsfw, i don't mind...
Jul 27, 2016 6:15 PM

Jul 2014
Nice Necro.

Obviously people haven't seen Yosuga no Sora.
Jul 27, 2016 6:24 PM

Jun 2016
Incest is just as Taboo in Japan, as it is in the west. Also, Oreimo is a pretty good series involving incest.

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Jul 28, 2016 4:51 AM

Jun 2015
Sephor said:
It makes good fap material?
the whole point is that they grew up together, but instead of being disgusted by each other sexually, they are titillated and attracted because they grew up together
Jul 28, 2016 9:34 AM
Jul 2016
I think it's appalling because brother and sister shouldn't be dating.
Jul 29, 2016 1:42 AM

Oct 2011
Waha, sometimes incest shipping goes that intense I forget the characters are related.
But most of the time I don't like incest, mainly because I get along with my sister very well and every convention we get approached by at least 4 incest shippers. Which is very gross, imo.
Jul 29, 2016 1:51 AM

Jul 2016
Parents in Japan always concern about incest anime and they have an organization to investigate whether the anime has any forbidden content so I think incest not okay in Japan.But you can see most incest anime is allowed in Japan because they didn't mention incest is allowed in today's society.

Life is empty without anime

Jul 29, 2016 2:58 PM

Jul 2015
The incest will or may occur in the real hentai, or more sexually explicit series, just an ecchi series really doesn't have too much incest or none at all, and most anime series I've seen didn't have any incest, maybe over adoration of a sibling , but no sex.
Jul 29, 2016 5:00 PM

Feb 2016
Kiss x Sis best animu eva im not a fan of parent/child tho

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Jul 29, 2016 5:07 PM

Feb 2013
Anime is fictional so it's not that major of a concern for me. It's just annoying when they go this direction though.

Your imouto should just stay as your imouto and nothing more xD
Jul 29, 2016 7:18 PM

Dec 2015
Dude, it's anime.

And I fap to incest.
Jul 29, 2016 11:01 PM

Jun 2011
Every time I watch an incest anime... they end up not actually being related. There are a couple of exceptions but those are few and far between.

Also nice necroing this topic That is so old I was not even a member of Myanimelist yet.
Energetic-NovaJul 29, 2016 11:05 PM
The anime community in a nutshell.
Jul 30, 2016 8:42 AM

Apr 2014
It's the way they handle incest in anime that disgusts me. I've seen some bits of Koi Kaze and THAT's how you should play off that theme if you even want to use it, otherwise it's unhealthy and they better not bring it on. Anime like Kiss x Sis are very pissing me of in the sexualisation of incest and yes; that's genuinely disgusting.
I am a straight woman and I like boobs.
-Said no feminist ever
Jul 30, 2016 8:48 AM

Jul 2014
idec about incest,....so as long theres no yaoi + related....im fine with it.....juts think of it as non-blood related....its just aniime... not real life so u can pretty much think of it a different way if u like even if it is incest....then think of it a different way
Jul 30, 2016 8:51 AM

Aug 2015
Uh oh, we got ourselves a prude.

It's fiction. Incest is incredibly rare in the real world.
Jul 30, 2016 9:06 AM
Jan 2016
WeepingShinobu said:
Uh oh, we got ourselves a prude.

It's fiction. Incest is incredibly rare in the real world.

Not in the middle east it isn't... Which I guess answers a few questions...
Jul 30, 2016 9:16 AM

Aug 2013
If it's in fiction I'm not bothered by anything, I even fapped to guro sometimes even though IRL just a drop of blood could make me faint. In reality, as long as it's not forbidden by the law and does not cause major damages (like siblings having children and such) people can do whatever they want; the only things stopping them are just unwritten moral rules right? I hate morals, and I'm extremely proud of that
Jul 30, 2016 11:43 PM

Apr 2013
I don't know how stupid or naive I was a few years ago but when Oreimo (AKA MY LITTLE SISTER CANNOT BE THIS CUTE omg) came out, I watched the first season and then the second season as it aired and did NOT expect the incest to be there...yeah I know...I just thought that the mc was for sure going to end up with Kuroneko but...After I saw spoilers that the mc was going to end up with the sister, I just never watched like the last 2? episodes. Freaking hate incest but it's fine as long as it is away from me and in fiction.
.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.✦
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Would you be surprised if someone said your favorite anime was the greatest anime of all time? ( 1 2 )

MeanMrMusician - Mar 28

56 by alshu »»
2 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

58 by bucciest »»
3 minutes ago

» When was the last time you felt happy/satisfied after watching an anime episode? :)

Rinrinka - Mar 27

15 by bucciest »»
17 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts.

Pinoffin - Today

47 by Pinoffin »»
18 minutes ago

» Favorite characters you think are Sadist, Masochist, or Switch

IpreferEcchi - Today

6 by IpreferEcchi »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.