03-27-10, 3:38 PM

*Stares at KissxSis*

03-27-10, 4:19 PM

denan27 said:
Fissor said:
*Stares at KissxSis*

o.O
They aren't even blood-related...
100% agree with Jigero. It's the same as a normal relationship (if it's consensual and all the other crap). I don't approve of closely blood-related adults having a child though but as someone else stated there are ways to find out just how high the chances of a genetic defect are. If they think it's tolerable... well... Shunning someone just because of this IS wrong. Love is not rational.

03-27-10, 4:37 PM

I approve of incest in anime as well as in rl. The only explanations I've heard against it are:
- its nasty
- leads to birth affects in children

We shouldn't don't restrict relationships because of genetics, and "it's nasty" is purely opinion.

Also, taboos are hot.

03-27-10, 5:19 PM

a good brother x sister manga is Angel Sanctuary. There's an anime ova but I haven't seen it yet. I'd still like to know (Kamehamayhem) what series you were talking about when you brought incest up. ?.?

03-27-10, 7:08 PM

Just a note to say, that anyone at all interested in incest should read Incest by the Marquis de Sade. It's a short little novel, but so freaking great!

See? Incest has been a hot topic for centuries!

03-27-10, 7:45 PM

Kamehamayhem said:
RyuRobin said:
brother x sister I can stand but mom x son is disgusting

Does any anime like that even exist? I have yet to see one.
In hentai form? Loads. And it's fetish material, and since the industry for it is (to a degree) successful, it'll continue to be produced.

As for my personal opinion, incest in general...let's just say I don't particularly find those to be healthy relationships. Moving on!

03-27-10, 8:29 PM

heh, i dont care, when its incest in an anime or manga i dont really feel the family bond, i just see them as various characters.brother x siter, mom x son, if its hot then its just hot, no matter the relationship of the characters.

03-27-10, 10:25 PM

Incest doesn't really bother me.. It's just two people having sex anyways. Sure, they may be blood-related, but incest used to be encouraged many years ago.. As long as it's consented to, it doesn't bother me, because it's their decision.

" ... carpenters fashion wood; wise people fashion themselves" - Buddhism

03-28-10, 1:42 AM

JessIsEpic said:
Incest doesn't really bother me.. It's just two people having sex anyways. Sure, they may be blood-related, but incest used to be encouraged many years ago.. As long as it's consented to, it doesn't bother me, because it's their decision.

Only cousin incest was really the only incest ever encouraged.

03-28-10, 1:44 AM

DetectiveRukia08 said:
a good brother x sister manga is Angel Sanctuary. There's an anime ova but I haven't seen it yet.

The OVA's good, except that it should have been further continued. The ending was just abrupt and incomplete.

03-28-10, 4:14 AM

Well most incest animes are like Non - blood related ones. Like Da Capo.

03-28-10, 4:41 AM

Its not incest if they're NOT RELATED BY BLOOD.

Any anime/hentai with incest ALWAYS puts that disclaimer first before anything H happens.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it -- Voltaire

03-28-10, 2:55 PM

Ranivus said:

Any anime/hentai with incest ALWAYS puts that disclaimer first before anything H happens.

Bullshit. That never happens.

03-28-10, 3:01 PM

Ranivus said:

What about shows like Candy Boy?

03-28-10, 5:09 PM

werr-y said:
Ranivus said:

What about shows like Candy Boy?

There's no H thing in Candy Boy. Unless you consider licking chocolate off of someone else's finger. It's the most harmless and (possibly) cutest form of incest a show can achieve. Their relationship is more about feelings and some skinship on the side.
But no there's no such disclaimer in animes. For example I love my younger sister (no I don'tlove my younger sister - I don't have one to begin with - That's the series title). I don't watch many incest but there should plenty more.

03-28-10, 5:17 PM

Twincest is wincest.

No incest with any other immediate family please, and I don't really care either way about anything else.

03-28-10, 7:57 PM

astroindahouse said:
Twincest is wincest.

lol
nothing here move along

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices