Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 27, 2016 1:20 PM

Oct 2014
I'm totally fine with incest in anime. Seriously, how can you be so disgusted by fictional incest? I mean, it is "FICTIONAL". Fake. Not Real. Just sayin

Well, regarding incest IRL, if people wanna do it its got nothing to do with me. Why would i give two shits if someone wants to fuck his sister/cousin/mother/granny.

Now when it comes to hentai...The whole taboo thing makes it even sexier. BRING ME ALL DAT WINCEST YESH!
Magical_BanananaJul 27, 2016 1:33 PM
why
Jul 27, 2016 1:23 PM

Oct 2014
Wilio said:
Blood incest? VERY VERY VERY VERY HOT.

Fixed it.

gomennasaigomennasaigomennasaigomennasai
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Jul 27, 2016 1:24 PM
Jul 2016
as long as its in a hentai and the sister is the older sibling, iam all wincest ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but the lil sister incests....are weird , they just feel very awkward for me personally , maybe its just cause iam the eldest sibling and an older sister is impossible for me

and an older sister just checks out with me

older lady :- check
either extremely nice and kind or really really tsun :- check
dat refined well aged "backstory" dou ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :- check
Jul 27, 2016 1:26 PM

Jan 2015
I actually enjoy when the author of the story does what they want with their story and aren't pussies.
Jul 27, 2016 1:28 PM

Aug 2015
As long as it doesn't turn into OreImo, I'm fine with it.

Cause I know very well how to differ fiction from reality :/
Jul 27, 2016 1:31 PM

Mar 2016
The sister part only makes everything sexier.

Granted I don't have a sister so...
Jul 27, 2016 1:31 PM

Mar 2016
Why can't people like what they like without being judged for it, huh? It's supply and demand. There aren't even that many incest anime, calm down.
Everyone has fetishes and interests. I love shotacon, incest, all the good stuff. I think it's great to embrace taboo things. Have you seen Koi Kaze? I mean, watch something like Kiss x Sis and naturally you'd feel weird, but Koi Kaze's a great incest anime. And saying Japan likes this stuff is wrong because that would mean everyone in Japan likes it, which is untrue. Everyone has inner likings they don't wish to discuss. What I think is gross you could think is fine, and what you think is gross I could think is fine. Whatever. I'm tired of the average romance anime. Add taboo topics and it gets interesting. Everyone likes different things in the anime community: "plot", loli (plural), yaoi, yuri, megane, whatever. It's not bothering you personally. Just makes you realize everyone's different and we all have different things we like to make us different.
YaoiMasterJul 27, 2016 1:41 PM
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Jul 27, 2016 4:47 PM

Jul 2016
what does it matter if the anime itself is good in terms of story/character dev/art?

well, i mean so long as it's not nsfw, i don't mind...
Jul 27, 2016 6:15 PM

Jul 2014
Nice Necro.

Obviously people haven't seen Yosuga no Sora.
Jul 27, 2016 6:24 PM

Jun 2016
Incest is just as Taboo in Japan, as it is in the west. Also, Oreimo is a pretty good series involving incest.

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Jul 28, 2016 4:51 AM

Jun 2015
Sephor said:
It makes good fap material?
the whole point is that they grew up together, but instead of being disgusted by each other sexually, they are titillated and attracted because they grew up together
Jul 28, 2016 9:34 AM
Jul 2016
I think it's appalling because brother and sister shouldn't be dating.
Jul 29, 2016 1:42 AM

Oct 2011
Waha, sometimes incest shipping goes that intense I forget the characters are related.
But most of the time I don't like incest, mainly because I get along with my sister very well and every convention we get approached by at least 4 incest shippers. Which is very gross, imo.
Jul 29, 2016 1:51 AM

Jul 2016
Parents in Japan always concern about incest anime and they have an organization to investigate whether the anime has any forbidden content so I think incest not okay in Japan.But you can see most incest anime is allowed in Japan because they didn't mention incest is allowed in today's society.

Life is empty without anime

Jul 29, 2016 2:58 PM

Jul 2015
The incest will or may occur in the real hentai, or more sexually explicit series, just an ecchi series really doesn't have too much incest or none at all, and most anime series I've seen didn't have any incest, maybe over adoration of a sibling , but no sex.
Jul 29, 2016 5:00 PM

Feb 2016
Kiss x Sis best animu eva im not a fan of parent/child tho

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Jul 29, 2016 5:07 PM

Feb 2013
Anime is fictional so it's not that major of a concern for me. It's just annoying when they go this direction though.

Your imouto should just stay as your imouto and nothing more xD
Jul 29, 2016 7:18 PM

Dec 2015
Dude, it's anime.

And I fap to incest.
Jul 29, 2016 11:01 PM

Jun 2011
Every time I watch an incest anime... they end up not actually being related. There are a couple of exceptions but those are few and far between.

Also nice necroing this topic That is so old I was not even a member of Myanimelist yet.
Energetic-NovaJul 29, 2016 11:05 PM
The anime community in a nutshell.
Jul 30, 2016 8:42 AM

Apr 2014
It's the way they handle incest in anime that disgusts me. I've seen some bits of Koi Kaze and THAT's how you should play off that theme if you even want to use it, otherwise it's unhealthy and they better not bring it on. Anime like Kiss x Sis are very pissing me of in the sexualisation of incest and yes; that's genuinely disgusting.
I am a straight woman and I like boobs.
-Said no feminist ever
Jul 30, 2016 8:48 AM

Jul 2014
idec about incest,....so as long theres no yaoi + related....im fine with it.....juts think of it as non-blood related....its just aniime... not real life so u can pretty much think of it a different way if u like even if it is incest....then think of it a different way
Jul 30, 2016 8:51 AM

Aug 2015
Uh oh, we got ourselves a prude.

It's fiction. Incest is incredibly rare in the real world.
Jul 30, 2016 9:06 AM
Jan 2016
WeepingShinobu said:
Uh oh, we got ourselves a prude.

It's fiction. Incest is incredibly rare in the real world.

Not in the middle east it isn't... Which I guess answers a few questions...
Jul 30, 2016 9:16 AM

Aug 2013
If it's in fiction I'm not bothered by anything, I even fapped to guro sometimes even though IRL just a drop of blood could make me faint. In reality, as long as it's not forbidden by the law and does not cause major damages (like siblings having children and such) people can do whatever they want; the only things stopping them are just unwritten moral rules right? I hate morals, and I'm extremely proud of that
Jul 30, 2016 11:43 PM

Apr 2013
I don't know how stupid or naive I was a few years ago but when Oreimo (AKA MY LITTLE SISTER CANNOT BE THIS CUTE omg) came out, I watched the first season and then the second season as it aired and did NOT expect the incest to be there...yeah I know...I just thought that the mc was for sure going to end up with Kuroneko but...After I saw spoilers that the mc was going to end up with the sister, I just never watched like the last 2? episodes. Freaking hate incest but it's fine as long as it is away from me and in fiction.
.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.✦
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What Will It Take for You to Quit Anime?

Dragevard - 7 hours ago

29 by zoeanime13 »»
9 minutes ago

» World Masterpiece Theater are hidden gems.

Zhenro - 11 hours ago

24 by WatchTillTandava »»
27 minutes ago

» Why do some people watch anime in 1.5x or 2x speed?

Rinrinka - 8 hours ago

29 by traed »»
38 minutes ago

» Best official subs for og Naruto?

TheQuench - 7 hours ago

3 by Eleben »»
44 minutes ago

» Opinion on yaoi ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

draculalover666 - Jan 20, 2022

316 by TheDarkLordOtaku »»
44 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.