MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Dance in the Vampire Bund »» Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
View Poll Results: Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
45 56.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
27 33.75%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
4 5.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
2 2.50%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
2 2.50%
Voters: 80

03-20-10, 9:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3882
I've been lukewarm towards this show AT BEST. But hell, I really liked this one! It was a bit clever, with just enough blood and asskicking for my palette.

But boy this show loves to dabble in forbidden (or at least strange) loves. I tried to ignore the loli love; I tried to ignore the vampire having the hots for werewolf love; but I was quite surprised when the boy opted to become a vampire (looks that way anyway) and go the eternal shouta love route. Stunned!
 
03-20-10, 10:28 PM

Online
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 11880
I just hope the DVDs are 100% uncensored, censorship is never the answer.
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

1997 2001 2003 2006 2012 2013
 
03-21-10, 3:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5767
alexcampos said:
I just hope the DVDs are 100% uncensored, censorship is never the answer.

I don't even care a bit for it, i won't waste my time for watching this for the 2nd time. -_-
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
 
03-21-10, 3:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 629
OrochiPL said:
alexcampos said:
I just hope the DVDs are 100% uncensored, censorship is never the answer.

I don't even care a bit for it, i won't waste my time for watching this for the 2nd time. -_-


+1
Furthermore - DitVB is the anime that would suck regardless of being censored or not. Though the fact is that profusion of censored scenes may be galling.
「我が運命を決めるのはわれなり
我が魂を制するのはわれなり」
 
03-21-10, 4:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
Blackiris said:
OrochiPL said:
alexcampos said:
I just hope the DVDs are 100% uncensored, censorship is never the answer.

I don't even care a bit for it, i won't waste my time for watching this for the 2nd time. -_-


+1
Furthermore - DitVB is the anime that would suck regardless of being censored or not. Though the fact is that profusion of censored scenes may be galling.
Oh please time is time but BR and quality might = to worth your time.....depends on personal tastes like I am watching again Kampfer in BR and I find it worth my time.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
03-21-10, 8:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3806
Wait... people actually thought the animation improved? It still looks like a complete utter mess to me.

And lol at SHAFT. They knew people weren't happy with whatever shit they were trying to crap out in the beginning and decided to follow the manga anyway... except for that filler girl.
 
03-21-10, 8:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 355
Wasabi said:
Wait... people actually thought the animation improved? It still looks like a complete utter mess to me.

And lol at SHAFT. They knew people weren't happy with whatever shit they were trying to crap out in the beginning and decided to follow the manga anyway... except for that filler girl.
Yeah and hopefully they clean it up by the Blu-Ray/DVD release.
 
03-21-10, 10:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
Wasabi said:
And lol at SHAFT. They knew people weren't happy with whatever shit they were trying to crap out in the beginning and decided to follow the manga anyway... except for that filler girl.
It was about time at least.....since the beginning if they only did that it would have been better from what people say.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
03-23-10, 10:53 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2115
NanamixYuzuru was adorable...and hot.
 
03-23-10, 2:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3936
So the little boy chose to be a vampire in the end ? Dman he's so lucky, the student council president is so hot ^^

Great episode anyway, the jamming part reminded me of MGS ;)

 
03-24-10, 11:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2090
KayChan4U said:
NanamixYuzuru was adorable...and hot.
This, but to an extent for me. I found it just a bit creepy. How old is Yuzuru anyways?
 
03-26-10, 6:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2676
Yet another episode full of generic plot, bad animation, and creepy sexual themes. This show can't end soon enough.
The scale engraved on this badge represents "truth" and "fairness". As long as you are innocent, I will see to it that you receive a fair verdict... so please, entrust your faith to me, and wait patiently.


Latest Blog: $t€ins;Gat£
 
03-27-10, 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5054
So.. They're going to introduce the three vampire royalty-dudes.
Why? I mean.. They won't be able to pull something off with them in just 3 episodes >.>
At least not if they're going to make something good of it : <
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
 
03-27-10, 3:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5767
Oosran said:
So.. They're going to introduce the three vampire royalty-dudes.
Why? I mean.. They won't be able to pull something off with them in just 3 episodes >.>
At least not if they're going to make something good of it : <

3 episodes are definitely not enough.

Something good? There's nothing good in this show so far, and i doubt there'll ever be...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
 
04-18-10, 12:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1889
l0l
 
05-02-10, 3:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2108
It was a good episode since it have more action.
 
05-10-10, 5:11 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2265
Mhmm alright episode, i cant believe i continued watching this after like 2 months break lol

anyway i guess ill try to endure it and continue.

btw i do like mina transformation character a lot more =D

the yuzuru and the boy french kissing scene was simply O.O wtf
 
05-16-10, 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 268
oh yeah, this anime started to get interesting again.
after a little ups and downs probably this show gonna ends well

now, i can offically say that vampire bund is a show about lolicon and shotacon :))
 
07-12-10, 7:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1769
Oh I see where this is going. So finally Hysterica is finally gone but it doesn't end there as in the end there were 3 unknown faces that were shown. They must be an important being or something. How the heck are they going to wrap it up if there's only 3 episodes left?

Okay so it turned into vampires vs vampires. It's like Underworld the movie now, lol. Anyways, I'm happy to see the awakened form of Mina. I hope she stays in her awakened form forever. I think she's in a form of a child because she said she wants to be a normal child.

Also, wtf did I just see some incest again? Damn that student council president for wanting a 10 year old child.
 
07-23-10, 11:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 663
I learned two things from this episode

1.Bad guys always wear swimsuit's

2.That school president girl was a Pedo all along. O.O
Sent with Mal Updater
 
Top
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices