Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2017 9:31 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
They confessed! OMG! They sure had me on the ropes as they were beating around the bush but I liked how it was Rio who confessed to Yuna first! I think it was important that Rio confessed first! It was so cute as Rio tells Yuna to show her face as she hid it behind Rio's back as she hold onto him and started opening up about how Rio made her change from the person she once was! Loved it how Rio didn't only stop after confessing, going as far as telling Yuna that he would make her happier than the other guy (other guy, lol!). Soon though, the dam broke and Yuna cried and confessed to Rio that it was Rio all along. How cute was that! Rio seems like a possessive type! He's not gonna let go of Yuna now that they are officially a couple! ❤

Meanwhile, Akari meets her friends and ex before they left and tells them how she really felt back when she had to leave her friends behind. I liked how her ex was honest with her but I hope that would be the end of it. Please don't have any lingering feelings for Akari because she now has Kazu. This time, I have a feeling Akari will be honest about her feelings for Kazu.

The final segment was uber cute as Yuna and Rio sat side by side! Loved it how Rio wanted to kiss her but she suggested they hold hands! But even holding hands with Rio proved to be too much for Yuna baby and just when she thought she would made it if they let go of each other's hands, Rio drops the bomb saying he wouldn't mind holding hands like this forever! ❤

It's my favourite chapter of the manga so far! I will happily read 20 more chapters if Yuna and Rio remains this awkward even after going out! But I would love it even more if Kazu and Akari starts going out soon!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 5, 2017 10:32 PM

May 2015
They're finally a couple <3 Can't stop fangirling rn
Now we just need to wait for Inui and Akari
meronnpanFeb 4, 2018 10:59 PM
Jan 24, 2018 7:55 AM
Jul 2018
F I N A L L Y. Oh my gosh.

Rio and Yuna were so cute in this chapter, I couldn't handle all the sweetness around. And God, they're a couple now~. I don't want anyone to stand on their way from now on; they're so perfect for each other.

It's time for Inui and Akari to go for it, too. I'll be waiting. It better happen.
Feb 2, 2018 6:55 AM
Jun 2010
Legit I re-read this chapter because of how freaking adorable they were, ok!

I'm so happy that they confessed to each other... I'm even happier about the fact that it was the one who Rio confessed first; it makes the scene much more significant... heh, and Rio was so slow at realizing Yuna was going to confess to him LOL honestly, it makes it 10 times cuter!

I'm looking so much forward to seeing them grow together as a couple!

Now as for Akari... I feel like it won't be the last time we see her ex again. That last glance at him looking after Akari... it was suspicious.
May 4, 2019 1:09 PM

Sep 2017
Ah, they're all grown up now. I feel like a proud mother.
Apr 2, 2020 8:27 PM
Nov 2015
Yuna IS so cuteeeeeee 😍 OMG she wanted to hold hands lol
Jan 4, 2022 11:00 PM

Jul 2021
Awwh Yuna holding behind Rio's back and talking about her first attempt in confessing him is adorable but Rio is becoming a true soulmate who wants to see Yuna's face <3 But damn Rio is so aggressive with his confession phrases xD That hug is sure the most adorable thing that it gives some butterfly in my stomach uwu
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 4, 2022 7:56 AM
May 2018
Wow.. Finally this is a fact, they reached eachother<3 It was so intense, hang in there, everyone please no more interruptions, stay away and let these two find each other!

And the last picture on this piece, is so funny and sweet. Overwhelming for Yuna<3
I just love reading this, and want to stay in this Yuna-Rio-Kazu-Akari-bobble.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2016

6 by SasakiTouha »»
Jun 21, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 48 Discussion

shanimebib - May 19, 2019

9 by HectorBlaze »»
May 15, 2022 10:35 AM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2016

9 by cassie_aiii »»
Feb 9, 2022 2:28 AM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 12 Discussion

sheidesu - May 25, 2016

14 by trexmochi »»
Jan 10, 2022 10:01 PM

Poll: » Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare Chapter 26 Discussion

shanimebib - Jul 17, 2017

7 by CQLLIST »»
Jan 4, 2022 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.