Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 27, 2010 9:58 PM
Jul 2009
garfield15 said:
EPIC NEMERU MANEUVER! (somebody should splice that clip of that Nemuru throw with that epic maneuver music you see in Youtube videos)

I was a little bored with this episode until about the last 10 minutes because it got a bit better. Man, cliffhangers are such a pain.

The OST for this show is awesome. The violins at that one part and then the creepy music at the end were fantastic.

I made it! ^^ not exactly as you wanted probually but close enough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6CRdonkpC4
Feb 27, 2010 10:20 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
oh, and I reviewed it here.
Feb 27, 2010 11:42 PM

Aug 2009
snsninja said:
garfield15 said:
EPIC NEMERU MANEUVER! (somebody should splice that clip of that Nemuru throw with that epic maneuver music you see in Youtube videos)

Brilliant!
Feb 28, 2010 12:16 AM
Oct 2008
I like Nemuru... She kicks ass. She isn't just another annoying moe-girl :-3
Feb 28, 2010 2:26 AM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
Shit.... i don't know what to say. It was a great episode.

francismeunier said:
ArcticMech said:
Best - Extraordinary strength, agility and combat skills
Worst - H-I-R-O-S-H-I
I hope she doesn't eat him as I'm sure it'll leave a bad taste in her mouth. Insert twisted Sakaki grin here.
They don't do that....it will be kissing him at worst and I don't think it will happen if it does Hiroshi is death....

What, Hiroshi as a Kamibito, don't make me laugh. No way that would happen.

Ok, now i'm waiting for some interesting statements, let the discussion continue...this time, with me. ;P
Of course not because it would imply Nemuru being punished with even maybe death and Hiroshi never to come back to the new town for some time or being kept locked away for a long time until he gets used to his new form......he also would have to be told about the laws. This would be a bad ending that would end the series and I am not sure the producers want it like that.
guyklc said:
Only part that was stupid was when Nemuru ventures out and ends up fighting Sakaki. I thought she was under house arrest?
It just to show that she would risk a lot for Hiroshi.......I am thinking she might be punished for that later on.
noteDhero said:
This is the episode where Hiroshi's dumb voice almost drove me to suicide.
How can a voice drive you to suicide? Oh right Omamori Himari does that to me too but in a annoying way with Yuto.
SirensRequiem said:
francismeunier said:
First thing....a big evil smile because Sakaki made me proud!

This. I loved that part XD
You got to love the evil smiles sometimes.
DonKangolJones said:

LMAO! What the hell man?!
Take it as rofl......it makes me rofl also right now. It's about the nuking of the town if it had to be done but apparently we already have a true person who's father taught him how to pilot that B-2 now the problem is he crashed it apparently so that = to $$ but you see the biggest problem is that it's anime and the town much less the curse do not exist IRL.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 28, 2010 3:15 AM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
DonKangolJones said:

Take it as rofl......it makes me rofl also right now. It's about the nuking of the town if it had to be done but apparently we already have a true person who's father taught him how to pilot that B-2 now the problem is he crashed it apparently so that = to $$

I WAS JOKING! But it was a cool story bro.
Feb 28, 2010 4:04 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
DonKangolJones said:

Take it as rofl......it makes me rofl also right now. It's about the nuking of the town if it had to be done but apparently we already have a true person who's father taught him how to pilot that B-2 now the problem is he crashed it apparently so that = to $$

I WAS JOKING! But it was a cool story bro.
Ah that's too bad you should have made people believe that it was real. It would have been more fun for reactions to be seen. Like the above LMFAO one.

Feb 28, 2010 5:45 AM
Jul 2009
garfield15 said:
snsninja said:
garfield15 said:

Brilliant!

thank you ^^
Feb 28, 2010 6:02 AM

Oct 2009
garfield15 said:
This is the best I can do for you as GIF thing take it and like it is all I hope for=>

Feb 28, 2010 1:30 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
francismeunier said:
garfield15 said:
This is the best I can do for you as GIF thing take it and like it is all I hope for=>

Epic indeed lol
Feb 28, 2010 2:19 PM

Oct 2009
This anime would be much better without Hiroshi.
Feb 28, 2010 3:01 PM

Oct 2009
Marly-chan said:
Yeah but at (I am drunk right now) least he sure makes it interesting by stirring up the wolves somehow.

Feb 28, 2010 5:00 PM

Aug 2009
Marly-chan said:

I wish we had a main that was like Keiichi or Battler so they could just badass their way through this.

Instead, we've got the feminine-sounding guy.
Feb 28, 2010 6:41 PM

Oct 2009
garfield15 said:
Marly-chan said:

I wish we had a main that was like Keiichi or Battler so they could just badass their way through this.
Battler would be great! :D I would love to see him question all the wolf people and find out the truth the way he was going it in Umineko.....I miss Battler I must say.

Feb 28, 2010 6:42 PM

Aug 2008
Keiichi's voice annoys the hell out of me. We need Akasaka (even though he wasn't the main character) to solve this.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 28, 2010 9:59 PM
Mar 2009
Boring episode for the most part up until the end. Most of the things that were revealed in this episode was something I saw coming. If not that, they're only reiterating things.
Mar 1, 2010 4:45 AM

Dec 2009
This was an average episode, nothing special... This series is just SOOOOO Slow.
Mar 1, 2010 5:51 AM
Jul 2008
What are they going to do with Kaori?
Mar 1, 2010 6:12 AM

Jun 2009
Pample said:

レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 1, 2010 2:53 PM

Aug 2009
Sir_Lexa said:
This was an average episode, nothing special... This series is just SOOOOO Slow.

I couldn't agree more! I wouldn't call it boring.. yet at the same time not much is happening! And we have 4 more episodes to go.. or will it have a second season?
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Mar 1, 2010 11:44 PM
Jul 2008
OrochiPL said:
Pample said:

The one on her arm?
Mar 2, 2010 6:51 AM

Jun 2009
Pample said:
OrochiPL said:
Pample said:

The one on her arm?

I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like it's that one.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 2, 2010 7:39 AM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
Pample said:
OrochiPL said:
Pample said:

The one on her arm?

I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like it's that one.
I think it's more of disease since the other symbol you talk about is a mark of some kind.

Mar 2, 2010 10:51 AM

Jan 2009
Right, forgot to watch this.. Hmm what happened last.. OH RIGHT
Kana-chan! (#゚Д゚)
Couldn't Hiro just die soon? He's annoying, and listen to Nemuru, his existence is a bother, yes? ┐('~`;)┌
And somehow, Nemuru is now my second favorite character, while Kana-chan is still my favorite.
The rest is worth virtually nothing at all.
Damn you Hiroshi, do something! Killing yourself would serve everyone well. Or at least make yourself less useless. (・3・ア
Anyway, this is somehow getting a bit more interesting, mostly thanks to the strange dude who's obsessed with vengeance ┐(-。ー')┌
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 2, 2010 12:01 PM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
Pample said:

The one on her arm?
I think it's more of disease since the other symbol you talk about is a mark of some kind.

Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Mar 2, 2010 1:20 PM

Jul 2008
so basically they're wolves with the forms of humans? i think i i'll be wanting a deeper explanation
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 2, 2010 1:39 PM

Jun 2009
kage-bunshin said:
so basically they're wolves with the forms of humans?

Basically, no.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 2, 2010 4:28 PM

Oct 2009
seizonsha said:
francismeunier said:
Pample said:

The one on her arm?

Exactly what I was thinking and her arm is the proof that she aged faster just I wonder why not the rest of her body?
OrochiPL said:
kage-bunshin said:
so basically they're wolves with the forms of humans?

Basically, no.
Basically yes! They are obviously mutants at the very least.

Mar 3, 2010 12:42 AM

Jun 2009
No francis.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 3, 2010 3:05 AM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
No francis.
Then why would have all these features like the eyes and abilities like high speed.

Mar 3, 2010 3:26 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
No francis.
Then why would have all these features like the eyes and abilities like high speed.

Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Mar 3, 2010 8:22 AM

Oct 2009
seizonsha said:
francismeunier said:
OrochiPL said:
No francis.

Ah great so these are just some changes compared to the VN.....not surprising but it's nice to point out the changes since you know the VN.

Mar 3, 2010 4:05 PM

Aug 2009
This is so boring, and absurd. Hiroshi is one of the worst main character I've EVER seen. I mean, he has nothing interesting in himself, but just shouting, 'WHY WHY DISU ISU HAPPUNING TOO MEEE'. Whiny faggot.

Another wasted episode.
Mar 5, 2010 3:10 AM

Jun 2009
What's with the mask? makes them more powerful or... have the ability to conceal/disappear??
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Mar 5, 2010 3:51 AM

Aug 2009
zinvince said:
What's with the mask? makes them more powerful or... have the ability to conceal/disappear??

How about hiding your identity? That's what masks are for right?
Mar 5, 2010 6:27 AM

Jan 2009
Jumperboy333 said:
zinvince said:
Epic, really. xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 5, 2010 6:37 AM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
Jumperboy333 said:
zinvince said:
Epic, really. xD

Bleach has ruined us all forever. :P
Mar 6, 2010 6:45 PM

Nov 2007
Whoa @ Kushinada-san tied up there.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 29, 2010 10:44 PM

Apr 2008
o-o!! oh? pretty interesting ..

Apr 1, 2010 4:42 PM
Feb 2010
I must say, the action scenes are awesome. I wouldn't mind if the last episode was action packed. I could care less about the story. >.> LOL But I guess it's getting more interesting.

Nemuru FTW! ^_^ Sakaki's pretty cool, too.

By the way, they should just kill Hiroshi and focus on Nemuru or Sakaki. Hiroshi sucks as a main character. XP
Jul 31, 2010 5:36 PM

Sep 2008
So is the truth is that Sakaki is a pedophile also?
Seriously, who throws bricks at a girl?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2012 1:10 AM

May 2008
THIS IS THE TRUTH ... wait what. So Hiro and the girl is stuck in the room together lol. Now what? I dont see the truth anywhere oh well guess ill have to check out the next episode.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 16, 2012 8:37 PM

Jan 2010
Ara ara, now Nemuru is going to go into wolf-mode and try kissing Hiroshi. I wonder if he will be able to actually find a way out of that jail cell in time??
Sakaki has become quite treacherous, though it's interesting that he does have a seemingly legitimate motive. Curious to see where the series will go next with him, as well as the rest of the cast.
Sep 1, 2012 2:07 PM

May 2012
Interesting episode especially with the ending!
Jul 17, 2014 1:57 AM

Aug 2013
oh my gosh.. so much more mysteries came up. Hiro-kun.. be a man and eat her up. XD
Nov 10, 2014 9:09 PM

Jan 2008
That cliffhanger.
Jun 19, 2021 4:26 PM

Aug 2017
I hate Hiroshi, he's so stupid. One of the worst MC from Winter 2010.

Sakaki being evil is hot as fuck. I love him.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 21, 2023 2:55 PM

Jul 2014
I do not for one second buy that Nemuru actually cares enough about Hiroshi to completely sabotage herself like this: they've barely had a single meaningful interaction in the entire series (in fact, Nemuru has actively avoided him for the most part), yet we're supposed to just buy that they're good friends.

Also, Sakaki is totally in the right about this and Hiroshi is a complete and utter dumbass: Hiroshi has seen proof of what these monsters are, even as recently as this very same episode, and one interaction with Nemuru does not change that when her allies were literally right behind her baying for his blood.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Samu-tan - Mar 25, 2010

126 by superwaha »»
Dec 18, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 20, 2010

187 by removed-user »»
Jul 20, 2021 11:07 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 18, 2010

133 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:48 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 11, 2010

112 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:13 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 4, 2010

74 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.