Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2010 9:23 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And so it's out and the progress goes on as well as the learning underwear...... Some nice Keigo x Mizuno and the swimsuits... :D~~~~ Too much especially Kiyono. Ok so the first thing to say after having seen this again is it's Kleenexes (don't ask I don't do it just aware of it)/bucket (nosebleed) time. GIF winners are Mizuno's dream and Yoki's swimsuit, which is really his brothers but that just says it all about his brother. What was educational was the sweat pads that I never came across in any girl and Kiyo's strapless bra...don't know about it at all.
francismeunierFeb 22, 2010 4:30 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 22, 2010 10:48 AM

Nov 2008
This episode was good but what really rocked were the three main characters.

You gotta love them.
Feb 22, 2010 10:57 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
This episode was good but what really rocked were the three main characters.

You gotta love them.

What really rocked was the NSFW borderline content and Mizuno's swimsuit choosings....which makes me think to post soon links for a voting thing....BTW Maximatum99 did Komachi piss you off this episode? Because I got super frustrated at him.....I mean before he said he would change but guess what? He did not even change in this episode at all. In fact he passed out in onsen and someone carried him out.....I am thinking from the expressions of those girls it's all of them and they most probably saw his thing. Best was the end....Komachi's brother must be a playboy gym junkie.

Feb 22, 2010 11:20 AM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
BTW Maximatum99 did Komachi piss you off this episode? Because I got super frustrated at him.....I mean before he said he would change but guess what? He did not even change in this episode at all. In fact he passed out in onsen and someone carried him out.....I am thinking from the expressions of those girls it's all of them and they most probably saw his thing. Best was the end....Komachi's brother must be a playboy gym junkie.
Yeah, Komachi was kinda lame this episode. Even in the limited time of his appearance, the director could have made him handle it much better. So, the overall development of him hit the wall for me.
Feb 22, 2010 11:30 AM

Mar 2007
HOLY FUCKING GOD A FRANCISMEUNIER EPISODE DISCUSSION W/O 4561687613 IMAGES AND GIFS
You've come a long way, baby.
Feb 22, 2010 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
Best school swimsuit modification I've seen. The onsen part was ....
Komachi is a poor but lucky guy :/ - I'd like to see his Aniki at least once xD
Feb 22, 2010 1:24 PM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
Kimura said:
HOLY FUCKING GOD A FRANCISMEUNIER EPISODE DISCUSSION W/O 4561687613 IMAGES AND GIFS

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!

Hey we can all change somehow. Maybe I should open a club for myself?

Feb 22, 2010 3:26 PM

Sep 2008
Kimura said:
I lol'd... but I thought of the exact thing. I was expecting 2 gif and about 7 spoilers for pictures accompanied by a sentence for each.

For some reason, I got annoyed at Komachi this time. A couple girls at my school wear back-transparent shirts that reveal the back-straps of their bras from time to time and I don't really feel anything. I guess I just wanted him to live up to super-high expectations.

On the other hand, Amahara continues to be awesome. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2010 3:47 PM

Oct 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
For some reason, I got annoyed at Komachi this time. A couple girls at my school wear back-transparent shirts that reveal the back-straps of their bras from time to time and I don't really feel anything. I guess I just wanted him to live up to super-high expectations.
Well someone who feels my frustration aspect. BTW I do have two GIFs in mind but I got things to do...Amahara? Yeah wearing that when she sleeps...is quite something.....and those were the GIFs moment worthy too bad first one is a dream... D: I want my Keigo x Mizuno in real.
francismeunierFeb 22, 2010 4:27 PM

Feb 22, 2010 3:49 PM

Apr 2008
excellent episode

Feb 22, 2010 3:59 PM

Feb 2008
ok that shower scene....they went a little overboard with that one.
Feb 22, 2010 4:36 PM

Oct 2009
kisami said:
ok that shower scene....they went a little overboard with that one.
Ah you mean around this part:
around it was quite close to uncensored if they did not put the soap thing...BTW anyone knows if they were talking about at one point pubic hairs and why Nayu though it makes her look dirty? Because I though of just shaving...but no one even though of that....>_<

Feb 22, 2010 5:24 PM

Mar 2007
good god where do you get those eye cancerous screenshots from?

also I knew you couldn't resist putting gifs for long :P
You've come a long way, baby.
Feb 22, 2010 7:09 PM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
Kimura said:

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!

Hey we can all change somehow. Maybe I should open a club for myself?
hahaha.. all of these made my day.. oh yeah.. i like to join that.. haha..

anyway, loved the episode..
Feb 22, 2010 7:30 PM

Aug 2009
-I was...very confused by the beginning of this episode.

-I didn't care for this one too much. Beach/Hot Springs episodes are extremely hit or miss for me since I know they'll be nothing but fanservice so there better be something funny happening. I think Komachi's drowning would have worked better if we didn't actually see what was happening on the other side and left it up to interpretation. That's usually kind of funny.

-However, I did get a good laugh realizing that the girls must have carried him back to his room naked and they all looked away when he woke up. That was amusing. (Why is Komachi still there? All he gets is abuse)
Feb 22, 2010 11:31 PM

Jul 2009
Am I only one thinks that Komachi is okay,he didn't did anything wrong instead he have to endure all the alluring bra&panties visible line at the rain scene.Poor guy,having a major nosebleed when Nayu....uhmm did "inappropriate" survey to Haruka.Wonder if the girls that carries him away lol,that must be a big embarrassment for Komachi.

Cannot blame for his weakness,after all he only 12-13 years old boy that reach the age of puberty.Come on a pre-puberty boy who getting involved in girl's talk can't make a straight face all the time.He needs time to overcome his shyness,slowly accept Nayu belief&maybe in future he can be like Keigo(I was also wondering how come Keigo being drawn to bra&panties bznz?).
Feb 23, 2010 12:48 AM

Sep 2009
Poor Komachi. He is constantly unintentionally teased and has to fight to restrain himself. Komachi should be happy that they trust him so much.
Feb 23, 2010 3:03 AM

Oct 2009
Kimura said:
good god where do you get those eye cancerous screenshots from?

also I knew you couldn't resist putting gifs for long :P

At least "those eye cancerous screenshots from" are protected from your eyes by the mighty spoilers......they shield you quite well....don't they?
garfield15 said:
-However, I did get a good laugh realizing that the girls must have carried him back to his room naked and they all looked away when he woke up. That was amusing. (Why is Komachi still there? All he gets is abuse)
That's what I though about it but they could have done it with his towel on him but from the looks of it looked they all saw something.....about Komachi abuse.....obvious he is trying to overcome his problem but my anger is that he is being too slow at resolving it.....he should find a way soon that really will work on him not just the talk way. Ever heard action speaks louder than words? well where is the action?
francismeunierFeb 23, 2010 3:11 AM

Feb 23, 2010 4:10 AM

Jul 2009
Haha..i love the part when Nayu saw Komachi on his swimming suit in a close-up..poor girl

Ahh it's nice to see sensei in the ripped school swimming suit..
Feb 23, 2010 4:24 AM

Jul 2009
Kimura said:

I join in on that statement ;)
Though there are few added in later post, but for an opening this is a first xD

As for the episode, they give Komachi way too much screen time and the only thing he succeeds in doing is annoying people... I really hate that character and his pathetic irrational behaviour.
His brother on the other hand seems to have a great sense of humour, or he just dislike his brother as much as we do xD

The whole "dirty hair" scene maybe was a bit over the top but I still laughed like hell when Nayu spread those legs apart to have a closer look, she really acts without thinking =P
Considering the hints we've been given about Shiraishi in previous episodes though, I would think she rather enjoyed it :>
Feb 23, 2010 5:09 PM

Oct 2009
Oh hey BTW I think we should vote all for out favorite swimsuit girl since this episode showed quite a bunch of them especially those of Mizuno....
here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=161913
and
here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=161911

Feb 24, 2010 3:40 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
Oh hey BTW I think we should vote all for out favorite swimsuit girl since this episode showed quite a bunch of them especially those of Mizuno....
here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=161913
and
here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=161911

Two threads about swimsuits =O
Not sure this exceptional enough to be worth all the attention ;)

Regardless it's impossible to resist the power of the poll once it's up and therefore I must participate xD
Feb 24, 2010 12:22 PM

Oct 2007
I thought I was going to disappoint by this episode a bit but it was a rather better episode than I thought.

I thought Kiyono had her hair up was like a main character from a samurai movie. I like it that way a lot.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 24, 2010 2:09 PM

Mar 2008
The obligatory beach episode, a good laugh too :)
Poor Komachi-kun, i'm sure they saw him naked with a big hard-on ;)
Feb 26, 2010 4:16 PM

Dec 2007
I loved that yuri scene where Nayu spread Haruka's legs. It has many funny moments, but it have nice development for Nayu and her grandmother.
Mar 1, 2010 7:37 AM

Dec 2008
I really liked this episode,good that they changed the location for this episode.
First I didnt understand what Nayu was doing there with Haruka wtf!? rubbing away!? feelin dirty!? Ehh! XD

Komachi with his tanga was hilarious too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2010 8:38 AM

May 2007
You know they are really ruining the teacher, she is going to go too far the way they are going. I hope she can stop before then, but we will see.

Poor Komachi.
My anime list
Sep 27, 2010 1:11 AM
Jan 2008
Lol I live how Nayu just comes right out and asks and Kiyono doesn't even seem to mind she is like...."who knows". It cracked me up at any rate. Haruka's suit was my favorite! The bath scene was interesting and Nayu obviously wasn't trying to be perverted just curious. Tamaki and Keigo are adorable! Next ep tomorrow!
Jun 4, 2013 8:25 PM

Nov 2011
The biggest question remains though....was that a hickey on Amahara's neck or not??
Mar 3, 2014 11:44 AM

May 2012
Lol Komachi's swimming suit xD pretty lovely beach/mizuki episode! Let's see what's next.
Aug 9, 2017 11:21 PM

Sep 2013
Hearing the elephant's sound when Komachi's suit was revealed was purdy dang funny!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 3, 2021 10:30 AM
Jan 2021
Maelstrom184 said:
Hearing the elephant's sound when Komachi's suit was revealed was purdy dang funny!

That's such a japanese gag!
Apr 13, 2021 4:14 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was pretty fun for a beach episode
And that onsen scene was... quite ecchi xD
Jun 22, 2021 7:12 PM

Aug 2017
The beach scene was so short, it needs more time huh. Meh, I feel this episode was just a waste of time.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 31, 2021 1:35 AM

Jul 2019
Mizuno-sensei truly is a sight to behold! (I would've chosen the black swimsuit for her, by the way)

Next episode is about fundoshi? Nice, those are hot. (Proof: Oboro from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Comanechi - Mar 22, 2010

69 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 4, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 6 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Feb 8, 2010

38 by AdityaRizkiS »»
May 30, 2023 12:30 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 11 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 15, 2010

27 by HanamiDango »»
Nov 4, 2021 11:59 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 9 Discussion

francismeunier - Mar 1, 2010

38 by HanamiDango »»
Nov 2, 2021 3:09 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 10 Discussion

francismeunier - Mar 8, 2010

33 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 23, 2021 6:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.