Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 21, 2016 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, quite a bit of fan service this episode.
I hope the girls don't catch a cold under that freezing weather...

Akeno confirmed to be afraid of thunder.
Not bad for the background storytelling, it's interesting to learn more about the captain even though it wasn't pleasant. I still find the experimental stuff with the animals to be bizarre.

May 21, 2016 10:00 AM

Jan 2012
Another side-episode, this time a rescue after a storm during a water shortage with tons of ineffective fanservice. That damn new cat better end up saving them down the line or most of this episode, save giving the evil mouse/vaccine at the end, was pointless. Damnit show, SAVE MOKA ALREADY! >:(
May 21, 2016 10:25 AM

Apr 2014
At least Tamonmaru was saved

Akeno's past is pretty sad

May 21, 2016 10:29 AM

Jan 2015

Damn it. I don't mean for the Fanservice, but for her hair. It's the most, or maybe the only one that is so good in this Water-crisis episode.
So the captain's afraid of lightning? Well that's pretty "normal" to happen especially after that slight flashback of her.
Talk about Deputy-Captain's "bad luck". But for Bloomer-Maid Blu Mermaid personnel to realize the sound she make with the flashlight, I guess she's just have not-very good luck instead of bad luck.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 21, 2016 10:30 AM
Apr 2016
animefan8800 said:
Another side-episode, this time a rescue after a storm during a water shortage with tons of ineffective fanservice. That damn new cat better end up saving them down the line or most of this episode, save giving the evil mouse/vaccine at the end, was pointless. Damnit show, SAVE MOKA ALREADY! >:(

Moka-chan won't be saved in the next episode. From the last few minutes, there's another battleship: Hiei (Y102)

Let's see if Harekaze can stand those 356 mm double cannons.
May 21, 2016 10:48 AM

Jan 2012
LunarCrusade said:
animefan8800 said:

Moka-chan won't be saved in the next episode. From the last few minutes, there's another battleship: Hiei (Y102)

Let's see if Harekaze can stand those 356 mm double cannons.

Yes, and? I will continue to complain every week until she is!
May 21, 2016 10:55 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
FFS they keep teasing until there's not enough time left to finish this properly, it will be like this, too.

It was a good episode, especially in the second half. But come on.
May 21, 2016 11:19 AM

Apr 2010
So Mashiro was saved tho she seemed pretty calm during the time she got saved.
And the crew gained a new member and a very small one at that.

The water shortage seemed to have a bad influence on the crew till it was resolved by the rain.
Being short on water can be pretty problematic.
May 21, 2016 11:23 AM

Nov 2011
Well didn't really expect that sort of backstory. This episode had a gratuitous amount of fanservice. Not that I'm complaining about it.

Anyways an ok episode I guess.

oh and *starts speaking pirate
Arrr I be sensing mutiny afoot. Aye, that Bilge rat looks displeased.
May 21, 2016 11:27 AM
Jul 2015
Yea this was fan service heavy but it was nice to see the capn's back story and for the vice captain to have a little adventure on her own. I like this show alot. It reminds me of a sea version of Girls und Panzer :)
May 21, 2016 11:43 AM

Nov 2015
Ooh fine ep for me.
Good rescue, it's amusing to see how well the girls were trained for everything even though they look so small.
More backstory for the captain and really good to see they progressed on the rat case.
May 21, 2016 12:01 PM

Feb 2013
I don't know why this is so entertaining

Also here is the anti body to the weapon what kinda skipped that part didn't we.

Minami must be kinda genius just because.
May 21, 2016 12:14 PM

Mar 2015
PoisonedTea said:
I don't know why this is so entertaining

I didn't know why crack is addictive either.

May 21, 2016 12:21 PM

Nov 2012
Nice episode,
Misaki's backstory was pretty sad... I was expecting that...
Hopefully the new cat will bring Munetani good luck, BTW wonder what's up with that girl who looked angry after seeing Munetani and Misaki at the end
May 21, 2016 12:31 PM

Aug 2013
jose21 said:
Nice episode,
Misaki's backstory was pretty sad... I was expecting that...
Hopefully the new cat will bring Munetani good luck, BTW wonder what's up with that girl who looked angry after seeing Munetani and Misaki at the end

She's just jelly..
May 21, 2016 12:41 PM

Dec 2011
Gah, I hate that they are building up Kuroki to be some sort of villain in this case, she is not liking our captain at all. >.<

I really just hope that our ship doctor sending the rat and the report is in good hands. Not the people who will do the mutiny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2016 1:24 PM

Jul 2015
I like the way they told Misaki's background story. They pulled it off very well. Not too overbearing like some other shows.
May 21, 2016 1:28 PM

Sep 2015
Poor Misaki! Tragic backstory. Loved seeing everyone work throughout the evacuation. Thought the ship at the end was Moeka but apparently not! Oh and angry gir at the end, mutiny possible?
May 21, 2016 1:43 PM
Jul 2018
Akeno's past was so sad!
May 21, 2016 1:46 PM

Feb 2015
LMAO. because i watched many anime with hardcore fanservie, that fanservice in the beginning didn't even suprise me at all xD i'm getting used to it LOL.

it was a very good episode overall imo. capt's backstory and intense evacuation. the doc just finished investigated the rat so i'm guessing next episode will get serious especially because of that cliffhanger at the end of the episode. Musashi is coming!!!

nothing much happened in this episode but it was an entertaining episode imo.
fun and intense episode overall.
looking foward to the episode.
May 21, 2016 2:37 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Deputy Captain Mashiro is clearly in the wrong anime. She would've fit better in Anne Happy♪.

May 21, 2016 2:51 PM

Sep 2015
That is not even very heavy fan service. I seen worse and I don't even go for those type of shows. I would consider this modest at best which is nice since I hate heavy fan service.

Though it still seems to be this is a bit of a long break from the action. At least the second part was interesting. While the over-all plot didn't progress much. The characters sure did with Akeno and munetani. And the jelly engineer.

I would of prefer Akeno background come up a bit earlier. I don't like when shows give the flashback on the same episode they have them move on from it.
As for saving Moeka, that will probably be the finale.
So we are only half way there.
May 21, 2016 2:56 PM

Aug 2014
I'm really loving this show so far, it has a nice amount of intrigue and I quite like all of the characters and I'm just an absolute sucker for WW2 naval ships and naval combat
Get your shit straight Brenda
May 21, 2016 4:18 PM

May 2015
A rescue mission and shortage of water this time, huh? It was a fun episode to watch. Seems like we got another cat on board.

May 21, 2016 5:53 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
While this episode isn't bad, I really think it would be better if this episode focused more on Musashi.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 21, 2016 6:32 PM

Aug 2014
Finally, I could see the real Bloomer Maid. Oh, sorry, I mean Blue Mermaid.

I smell that Kuro was up to something. And don't forget now there are two "Wareware wa."
May 21, 2016 7:37 PM

Apr 2012
Yup, daz definitely Hiei alirght~

May 21, 2016 7:43 PM

Nov 2011
last week lack action but Kuromukuro saved the week. This week both are fanservice eps, not much on Kuromukuro but still I hate this week. I still like both though.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
May 21, 2016 8:11 PM

Jul 2014
Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds munetani and kuroki to be annoying as fuck. Munetani is such an arrogant bitch and Kuroki is always side eyeing Misaki
May 21, 2016 9:17 PM

Dec 2011
icurry said:
Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds munetani and kuroki to be annoying as fuck. Munetani is such an arrogant bitch and Kuroki is always side eyeing Misaki

I still kinda relate on Munetani. Her whole family is Blue Mermaid, right? It prolly makes her thinks that "If my sisters and mother can be one, then i can be one too."

She's also that "good in theory yet bad in practice." Oh, but her bad is prolly either she lacks experience or she always went AnneHappy whenever she comes to it.

..about Kuroki. Yeah she's kinda annoying. Or at least in my case, i feel like "wtf is wrong with you hating on your captain like that? Can you even do that?"
May 21, 2016 11:25 PM

Nov 2012
this was a pretty good episode, i liked how serious it got. i wonder if they could fix their water problem now?
May 21, 2016 11:51 PM

Sep 2014
I'm hype for the next episode especially that new warship show up.

MOAR naval battle is always welcome.
May 22, 2016 1:45 AM

Jun 2014
STOP ITTTTT WITH THE DAMN FANSERVICEEEE. I wanna see them battle! ahahaha

Still though, a nice little bit of background. wonder which ship that was in the fog....
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
May 22, 2016 3:10 AM

Apr 2012
Now that was a fun episode, I loved the rescue.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 22, 2016 6:58 AM

Dec 2015
One of my favorite episodes so far.
May 22, 2016 7:08 AM

Nov 2011
Episode with elements that I like and others a bit less, among those who do not like there is certainly the interpretation of the characters, not credible, seem contrived. Not bad the part concerning the recall of the castaways, like when using seafaring terms, during the narration. The suspicions about the character of Kuroki, come true little by little. The issue of the lack of water, I expected sooner or later.
May 22, 2016 10:29 AM

Feb 2015
It was nice to see Akeno's back story, we know now why she's so dedicated to the Blue Mermaids.
I hope we get to see the rest of the crew of the German ship at some point, I want to see their captain.
May 22, 2016 3:23 PM

Apr 2014
Not as intense as it's previous episodes, but still enjoyable.
May 22, 2016 6:34 PM

Jul 2015
WHAT. HOW DARE YOU HIT ME WITH FEELS SO SUDDENLY. I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST AFRAID OF THUNDER MY GOD. NO. I WASN'T READY. Dang this anime is way more intense then I thought it would be.

Anyway, with that out of the way, life on a boat is hard. Especially when you have to use sea water.

Ah, I love that little slow-mo jump they did when it started raining. Can't say I cared too much for the fan-service this episode. And more progress is being made with the rats so that's nice.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 22, 2016 8:41 PM

Jul 2010
Probably the best episode so far for me, the others have been so-so but I really enjoyed this from start to end, didn't expect her past to be that sad in a show like this.
May 22, 2016 8:57 PM

Aug 2013
DuoraDoll said:
WHAT. HOW DARE YOU HIT ME WITH FEELS SO SUDDENLY. I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST AFRAID OF THUNDER MY GOD. NO. I WASN'T READY. Dang this anime is way more intense then I thought it would be.

"It's not that I'm afraid, it's just... it makes me remember..."

I was like, "Oh man, brace yourself!"
May 23, 2016 12:36 AM

Aug 2008
Character development! Fan-service, and quite the bit of back ground information. Good good.

Now, the Hiei (Kongou) against the Harekaze (Kagerou). Next week should be fun and exciting.
May 23, 2016 5:49 PM

Jun 2013
so she had a Titanic like experience when she was younger that's tough
May 24, 2016 4:19 AM

Dec 2012
Poor Misaki, it's a very sad past, she is brave to manage a ship with this dark past.
Great episode
May 24, 2016 10:25 AM

Aug 2013
Axelucard said:
so she had a Titanic like experience when she was younger that's tough

No wonder why she's Kirking three times (excluding the toilet tissue issue).

And Shiro has overcomes her cat phobia.
May 24, 2016 10:41 PM

Oct 2008
Harekaze fleet became rescuers because they were the closest ones on site and have received distress call!
So Misaki is afraid of Thunder sound but it seems like trauma of her past.
Instead of tissues, clean water is their current problem.
XO Munetani almost a goners! but at least BluMers arrived at a critical but exact moment!
Those advanced jet ski are so cool and fast!
is that a hyper pressurized water to cut the hull of steel!?
and additional neko aside from the fat neko!
Misaki really worried to Munetani and gave her big crying hug...but why the mad face of Kuroki?
Finally, that cancer hamster has been dispatched and sent to officials!
Musashi still lurking!
5/5.

May 25, 2016 3:17 AM
Feb 2012
matias067 said:
Harekaze fleet became rescuers because they were the closest ones on site and have received distress call!
So Misaki is afraid of Thunder sound but it seems like trauma of her past.
Instead of tissues, clean water is their current problem.
XO Munetani almost a goners! but at least BluMers arrived at a critical but exact moment!
Those advanced jet ski are so cool and fast!
is that a hyper pressurized water to cut the hull of steel!?
and additional neko aside from the fat neko!
Misaki really worried to Munetani and gave her big crying hug...but why the mad face of Kuroki?
Finally, that cancer hamster has been dispatched and sent to officials!
Musashi still lurking!
5/5.

that is Hiei aka Kongo's sister in the fog

also one of the ship that lost contact with HQ and prob gone rouge as well

and yes that is high pressure water jet

you can't use blowtorch on a ship which has the hull ripped apart. high chance of explosion if the sparks hit the leaking fuel from the hull.
May 25, 2016 10:49 AM

Jul 2009
That couple was kinda mean, the way they said it looked like their child were lost, not the cat, Munetani could have died for a cat...

Kuroki is jealous!
May 26, 2016 2:29 PM

Jun 2014
bittersweetlove said:
That couple was kinda mean, the way they said it looked like their child were lost, not the cat, Munetani could have died for a cat...

Kuroki is jealous!

Totally agree.
I mean, nekos are cute n shit, but I wouldn't wanna risk my life for one.
May 26, 2016 5:56 PM

Oct 2013
I liked this ep. The captain's back story and the rescue of the stranded mall ship was entertaining.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

230 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Feb 25, 7:17 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

149 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Oct 6, 2023 12:48 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

62 by wildhood »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:44 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2016

119 by Cyroro »»
Apr 14, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

57 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Sep 21, 2022 7:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.