Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 19, 2016 3:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The two new Vinsmokes members are awesome, I especially like that Reiju girl.

Looks like the Straw Hats got discovered..uh oh. I got a bad feeling about this.
Stark700May 19, 2016 5:04 AM
May 19, 2016 4:45 AM

Dec 2013
Meetings Sanji's siblings was fun. Dat poison sucking was pretty sexy.

Jinbe is here!!!
May 19, 2016 4:57 AM

Aug 2010
Sanji's dad and big brothers (brother if Rei is counted and he actually only has one elder brother) must be complete douchebags if Sanji doesn't like his family because I really don't see anything to dislike about the 2 we just met. Rei is bae <3 And Yonji (really Oda lol) is a perv

Dat smooch with all the fluids was quite lewd :3 Hancock would be furious!!
But really to be able to take that poison that Luffy who has magellan immunity couldn't take so easily wtf. Is that a DF? Or related to their technology?

Speaking of tech these guys can fly. So we might go DBZ in this arc seeing aerial battles lol

Gotta mention Carrot and how she immediately used the chance to snuggle up to Luffy. She's so cute.

Anyway really don't see exactly where Germa's allegiance is atm and with Aladdin iirc here contacting Jinbei I really wonder where this is going
May 19, 2016 5:00 AM

Mar 2012
That cover story just changed my whole perspective of Mihawk.

Poor Hancock couldn't steal Luffy's first kiss kappa

Show us Jinbe already, goddamn it.
skwok-ravenMay 19, 2016 5:03 AM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
May 19, 2016 5:01 AM

Oct 2008
Sanji's sister was awesome .... want some more of her lol ..... there will be a death match between sanji and yonji for nami lol .... can't wait to see this
May 19, 2016 5:09 AM
Jul 2014
J-j-j-j-jinbei? Now that is interesting.
May 19, 2016 5:13 AM

Jan 2016
My man Jinbe is coming back, so happy right now

The Vinsmoke family seems fucking awesome and so much fun, i'd like to see them interacting with Zoro and going something like "i don't know why but i kinda hate you already"
May 19, 2016 5:18 AM

Sep 2012
Yonji is the opposite of Sanji personality wise, but when it comes to women I'll assume that it's the same for all the brothers in the family x)
Reiji looks good, she even took Luffy's first kiss!

Nice to see Carrot fitting in really well with the Strawhats, Jinbe is coming soon as well. It's possibly that both of them will join after this arc.

Great chapter overall, not much to nitpick on really.
5/5 for this week.
May 19, 2016 5:21 AM

Mar 2011
Finally OP is out.

And FINALLY motherfucking Jimbei gets to join.
Nice kissing scene. Would be really funny to have Sanji get mad to Luffy about getting his sister all over him.

That being said, from a more serious perspective these assassins didn't really behave as assassins. I would have expected to just let Luffy die, but I'll let it slide as a sign that they too have a story to tell concerning Sanji and the whole thing
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
May 19, 2016 5:23 AM

Feb 2016
Sanji family looks strong. Maybe next enemy in this arc?
May 19, 2016 5:26 AM

Jul 2013
Meanwhile, Hancock just woke up angry as hell. Right now she's probably in search for Luffy.
May 19, 2016 5:34 AM

Dec 2011
After a weak break One Piece returns strongly.
What an amazing chapter and love Sanji's sister even if she might be an enemy.
Anyway with Jinbe in this might going to be a total war with Mom so that Jinbe can become an official Straw hats crew.
May 19, 2016 5:39 AM

Dec 2014
Great Chapter :D

Vinsmoke family seems like quite the fun bunch from the two we were shown.
Reiju is awesome,Yonji(Them Naming ) is a perv just like his brother XD, He was staring at that Nami poster at the end XD

So the Vinsmoke family can fly cause of their technological prowess. That's pretty cool.

That smooch :3 , Like people have mentioned Hancock should have totally been there :P

Jinbei is back :D, Can't wait to see how things are gonna progress from here.
May 19, 2016 5:44 AM

Jun 2010
I'm already going over the possibilities in my head for a hypothetical situation where Hancock finds out about Luffy's kiss w/ Reige.
May 19, 2016 5:52 AM

Nov 2015
Can't wait to see Sanji and Yonji fight over Nami! And Jinbe?

May 19, 2016 5:53 AM

May 2012
REIGE VS. HANCOCK: CIVIL WAR :))))
May 19, 2016 5:53 AM

Feb 2016
And with this Oda owns us a romantic scene between Liffy and Hancock! :(

It won't happen but I would be so happy if Sanjis sister could join the crew. She is hot!
May 19, 2016 6:00 AM

Mar 2012
Damn, you got a noice sister, Sanji. xP And Yonji, lol. He's already head over heels for Nami; the personality traits are strong throughout the family.

Jinbe! No better time for him to show back up! :D
May 19, 2016 6:12 AM
Mar 2014
For those who may have missed the obvious...

Rei-ji or Rei-ge = Zero (meaning she is the eldest child/1st born)

San-ji = Three (3rd eldest son)

Yon-ji = Four (4th oldest son)

Which means we are still at least missing #1 and #2 (Ichiji & Niji ...likely two more older bothers of Sanji)... (Edit: also the chapter is called "000 and 004", so you know Oda can't make it anymore straightforward than this)

Anyways great chapter :) and man Sanji's sister is hot... forget Hancock, Vin-smoke show can give any girl in OP a run for her rmoney

The10tailedwolfMay 19, 2016 6:26 AM
May 19, 2016 6:29 AM

Jan 2011
gret chapter and that ending jinbe
May 19, 2016 6:44 AM
Dec 2014
So
the Reiju was the first(0) daughter Sanji was the third & Yonji was the forth
this the order they probably born in.
Jinbe joining Straw hats confirmed
but these guys seem nice so don't know why sanji hate them, probably the job.
remind me of HxH Killua's family.
enjoyed the funny moments too
May 19, 2016 6:45 AM

Apr 2010
Sanji is really Mr. Prince after all. Guess that prediction of his being from a family of nobles was correct.

Like the design of his two siblings. They got some cool looking gadgets too; can't wait to seem them in action.

Jinbei, my boy!
May 19, 2016 6:51 AM
Jul 2018
will be sick if sanji's sister join their crew lel
but jinbeis back!! Hope he joins this time
May 19, 2016 7:36 AM

Oct 2015
Sanji's wanted poster never fails to amuse me :D
Hisoka said:
True love is finding someone whose demons play well with yours.
Illumi said:
May 19, 2016 7:40 AM

Jun 2014
Lol so Sanji's younger brother is just as perverted as he is (pretty funny how he was gushing over Nami's wanted poster toward the end) and his older sister is a babe. Those curly eyebrows seem to run in the family. Jinbe is back! Whatever is coming up should be good.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 19, 2016 7:49 AM
May 2016
jinbe is big mom ally?
May 19, 2016 7:58 AM
May 2016
Darksin45 said:
jinbe is big mom ally?

I don't think so, remember about Gyojin
May 19, 2016 8:13 AM
May 2016
OOOOOOH SHIT! WADDUP!!!

May 19, 2016 8:30 AM

Jan 2010
Barion-Zara said:
Sanji's dad and big brothers (brother if Rei is counted and he actually only has one elder brother) must be complete douchebags if Sanji doesn't like his family because I really don't see anything to dislike about the 2 we just met. Rei is bae <3 And Yonji (really Oda lol) is a perv
Rei had what looked to be a Zero on her clothing. Rei=zero in Japanese so I don't think she will be replacing one of the oldest brothers. Plus Sanji is said to be the third "son" of the Vinsmoke not the third "child", this is a very clear distinction that there are two brothers older than him.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 19, 2016 8:35 AM

Jan 2010
Really good chapter today so much information! Oda is so good at packing these 19 pages full of information.
-We met two of the Vinsmoke siblings
-There character designs and personalities were both great imo.
-Very interested in the colors and abilities. Winch Green, Poison Pink, I wonder what Sanji's is going to be considering he is represented by Blue.
-Just like in the Sora story the Vinsmoke siblings have numbers on their clothing 0=rei and 4=yon
-Vinsmoke do not have a country but they are still Royalty (oda did a great job throwing us off).
-Vinsmoke's can go to Reverie (another possible ally for Luffy at the Reverie)
-Vinsmoke have technology which is probably why Big Mom wants to ally with them
-I was glad to see them let Luffy and the other go
-Sanji's brother fawning over Nami's wanted poster was hysterical.
-Aladdin is probably going to help the SH's get into WCI undetected.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 19, 2016 8:38 AM

Jun 2008
So Sanji has a younger brother and an older sister :D
Yonji XD
He was acting just like Sanji.
May 19, 2016 8:49 AM

Feb 2011
So, I guess the names of Vinsmoke siblings imply that there's at least 2 more siblings we haven't seen.

Rei(ge) = Zero, San(ji) = Three, Yon(ji) = Four. So yeah, One and Two are missing.
May 19, 2016 8:57 AM

Aug 2013
YES Jinbei,time to settle things with Big Mom

As said in some previous post it does seem that Sanji has 2 more brothers. The indications are way too obvious. The title of the chapter and the names of the brother/sister.

So:
0=Rei(ju)
1=Ichi(?)
2=Ni(?)
3=San(ji)
4=Yon(ji)

Imagine Zoro meeting Sanji's family? He would not stop making fun out of him.
May 19, 2016 9:02 AM
Sep 2012
A great chapter, we meet a couple of Sanji's siblings. And not what I thought they will be. I thought they would be jerks.

But Sanji's sister at least turned out to be pretty cool, she was nice enough to Luffy, and have some gratitude for housing Sanji all this time, don't think the father would agree.

She reminds me a bit of Olivia Armstrong, only much kinder and likable.

So Jimbe is here alright, things are getting interesting.

Jan 2008
skwok-raven said:
That cover story just changed my whole perspective of Mihawk..

Really made me laugh.
Nov 2015
They're siblings after all
May 19, 2016 9:16 AM
Oct 2013
Honestly this chapter was barely relevant.

Siblings introduced Aladin and Jinbe have joined the arc and the Vinsmokes are royalty, so the Prince theory is kinda right. That´s the development we got.

Luffy getting sucked poison out of him isn´t kissing, it´s exposition.
We learned more about her ability and it may foreshadow that all of the Vinsmokes will be immune to poison, which is irrelevant to the Strawhats.

Everything else was boring repetition of content we saw every last chapter and sorry but this was just dumb

No carrot, villains aren´t the least bit nice.

3/5 boring chapter and dumb line.
May 19, 2016 9:20 AM

Aug 2008
LOL! Funny stuff. Jinbe return?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
May 19, 2016 9:49 AM
Apr 2016
Poison Pink? I like the sound of that name, honestly. It's simple yet a little odd, it's adorable yet rather charming, and has a nice ring to it. ;P Her "yum <3" was rather cute, too. lol

Anyways, this chapter was okay. Liked it, but sort of "meh" as well.
May 19, 2016 10:25 AM

Nov 2013
I have the feeling Sanji's sister is trying to help him out of this situation.

She doesn't look stupid and she cured Luffy on purpose.
May 19, 2016 10:26 AM

Jan 2016
Super chapter! Awesome to see Sanji siblings and i loved what oda did with the names: Sanji(san 3) Yonjii (yon 4). HAAHAHAHAH Luffys first kiss was hilarious and last but not least MFO JINBEI IS BACK!

I hope he will join the strawhat crew this time!
May 19, 2016 10:28 AM

Jun 2013
Liked the chapter... but damn so many siblings... and his family is huge... probably. So you're telling me someone who can order the marines to capture some pirate, can change the wanted poster at will, couldn't find some damn kid? This is why I'm not so on board with Sanji's relatives... Luffy's first kiss tho lol.
May 19, 2016 10:38 AM

Jul 2015
The sister reminds me a bit of Poison Ivy.

Poison Pink sucks poison via kiss. Poison Ivy gives poison via kiss. Both have Poison in their nicknames.

Anyways, I give it a 3. Not bad. Not good. Rather indifferent. Excited for Jinbei.
May 19, 2016 12:01 PM

Jun 2013
O__O MIHAWK, PERONA AND MONKEYS WITH STRAWHATS!?!?!? LOL!!!

They mistake Sanji's Borother Yonji as Sanji as expected....Lol the Name tough...is All Sanji's family members named by the Numbers?

....Wait....Are we sure this is not Sanji....Womanizer like his brother....

SANJI'S ONEESAN!? CURLY EYEBROWN!!! LOL!!! WOW!!! ALREADY LOVE THIS INTRODUCTION!!!

O__O She.....Daamn....Me wonders if Sanji wants to Kill Luffy for Kissing the Sis?

Oh damn...I knew this...Jinbe was part of the Big Mom's Crew....It was for Protection...h Course he was going to be there.....They might now have a Ally...depends what Jinbe will do...
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 19, 2016 12:05 PM

Jun 2013
FireFistYamaan said:
Super chapter! Awesome to see Sanji siblings and i loved what oda did with the names: Sanji(san 3) Yonjii (yon 4). HAAHAHAHAH Luffys first kiss was hilarious and last but not least MFO JINBEI IS BACK!

I hope he will join the strawhat crew this time!

Boa Hancock will Slaughter Reiga (Poison Pink) when she learns about this tough! XD

morshuwarrior said:
So, I guess the names of Vinsmoke siblings imply that there's at least 2 more siblings we haven't seen.

Rei(ge) = Zero, San(ji) = Three, Yon(ji) = Four. So yeah, One and Two are missing.

Oh Yeah....Forgot that Rei = 0...yeah started to think that Sanji's family will be full of numbers after reading this! XD

higgus said:
Darksin45 said:
jinbe is big mom ally?

I don't think so, remember about Gyojin

He drink Underling-Boss Sake's with Big Mom.. he did to get Protection to Fisheman Pirates...after all those Guys were living in the Island only because of Jinbe's status as one of the 7 Warlords.. so he is more of and Underling-ally for Big Mom currently
JarjaxleMay 19, 2016 12:20 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 19, 2016 12:42 PM

Mar 2009
Hancock about to smack a bitch.

I already hate Yonji. It's like having two Sanjis now. Ugh.
Mostly I'm just excited about Jinbe.
May 19, 2016 1:21 PM
Oct 2015
Loved the new characters.
I think that Dials are gonna make a return. The "tech" they showed can actually be dials, there is even something in their elbows that resembles a impact dial (or its just tjeir uniform?) and the shoes also make me remember the sky pea shoes.

Also dials are made from shells and the Vinsmoke seem to have a Den Den Mushi theme: the boat and the underwater "radar" fish.

what do you guys think?
May 19, 2016 1:45 PM

Sep 2013
Reiju is cool but Yonji is meh.
Her poison eating might be a special skill or specializing like Lao G.

Isterio said:
Luffy getting sucked poison out of him isn´t kissing, it´s exposition.
We learned more about her ability and it may foreshadow that all of the Vinsmokes will be immune to poison, which is irrelevant to the Strawhats.

It's only Reiju who is immune so far unless stated otherwise, and this near death experience gives Luffy even more immunity to poison than he had before, might be setting up for big mom's potential poison/acid power.
May 19, 2016 3:04 PM

Aug 2014
Vinsmoke family looks pretty good so far,
I'm really curious now about Sanji's father and how badass or dissapointing he looks~
And that is one amazing poison sucking
May 19, 2016 3:48 PM

Jan 2011
Loved this chapter

Didn't much love the amount of shipping related comments on the site i read the chapter -_-
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Today, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Today, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

13 by Ridzaxster »»
Today, 4:20 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.