Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 16, 2016 10:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, the inevitable beach episode. Hayato and his lucky bastard face in Claire's...yeah. I think Claire should really have her hair down often.

Seriously, he got challenged to a duel again? Lol...although this one was very underwhelming and laughable tbh.

May 16, 2016 11:20 AM

Apr 2010
So a new comedy figure makes her appearance and Emilia was hiding her royalty.
Tho she seems to be having more and more trouble keeping the fact the is a girl a secret, things will get more complicated for her.
But seeing all those reactions is funny.

Claire's family secret is out as well at least part of it judging from how the brother was talking.
May 16, 2016 12:25 PM

Jan 2012
Holy fuck, Claire and her lesbian lackeys with their big, beautiful tits at the beach! Those three are easily the best part of this show. Learning about Claire's siblings was also interesting. Her bro's a douche and her sis is this show's lumen histoire. XD The last part with Emilia's secret princess stuff and the duel was okay too, though not as good. Still best episode so far I'd say, and judging by the preview next week promises more Claire fanservice goodness! XD

Oh, new ed was okay but previous one was better.
May 16, 2016 12:25 PM

Jan 2015
Hhmm, typical beach episode with some "bounce" and sfx for it. Thank god it's not that long.
And Sakura still don't know about Emilia's secret.
Just what makes Claire that angry for even pointing the gun like that? Was that supposed to be a big secret that even she don't want Hayato, the person she likes and have greter power than hers to know about it?
Talking about "secret", Emilia's already spit it out.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 16, 2016 1:45 PM
Mar 2016
Man, Sakura really annoys me, I'd wish Emile throw that ice box at her face.

Claire's bikini kinda looks like something that a stripper would wear in a performance.

And wtf LiZA is the Little Garden's power source and not some AI.

And I never thought that aside from Claire having two lesbo lackeys Emilia also has her own lesbo lackey, and don't tell me she gonna be another of Hayato's harem member.
May 16, 2016 1:47 PM

Dec 2014
I am starting to like this show more and more
fights with some fan service.... Ideal mix once you add rivals and misunderstandings
LIza reveal was so totally unexpected
May 16, 2016 2:01 PM

Jul 2015
Claire hair down > Sakura and Emilia
May 16, 2016 3:59 PM

Apr 2014
Um, what's happening here? What happen to all the serious shit last episode?
I am amazed Hayato was able to hit that steel ball with a shinai and even send it back -_-
May 16, 2016 4:55 PM
Aug 2012
Good episode, got more Claire in it. Funny (and not so funny) how in the beginning Emilia is calling out Sakura for being clingy, despite knowing that Emilia, herself would be doing the same thing whenever she can.
Also, I loved how Karen stole the moment there with her comment about knowing Hayato the longest since birth.
Claire's brother Judar has a slight villainous aura about him and likes joking around. I'm sure Claire wouldn't object to Hayato becoming part of her family.
Then we got Claudia the man-hating friend of one of the heroines. Enjoyed that little petty fight scene with Hayato coming out on top.
K-AnimeMay 16, 2016 7:46 PM
May 16, 2016 5:31 PM

Feb 2015
Ahh, even more cliches this episode. All this princess stuff, bunch of lesbians who love the heroines, evil big brother and tragic sister bs. Also makes no sense how the LITTLE sister is the first slayer and variant. Especially when some (Sakura) where experimented on as children, and Hayato and Emilia were infected as children.

I'm still amazed that people think Emilia is a boy, or she thinks she's hiding it.

And as I've said before. Claire really needs to keep her hair down.
May 16, 2016 6:27 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ah yes, the best kind of episode xD

claire looking extra thick as usual lol
May 16, 2016 7:16 PM
Mar 2015
I wached this and I say IGIARI!
May 16, 2016 8:07 PM

Aug 2013
Until now Sakura is the best girl in my opinion, Emilia's personality is very annoying sometimes, but I'm also eager to see more of Claire and Karen, I'm really looking forward to the next episode and maybe even more anxious for BDs ..
May 16, 2016 11:26 PM

Nov 2012
By now I'm just keep watching for the fanservice.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
May 16, 2016 11:44 PM

Sep 2015
Gonna be honest, only wanted to watch this show to figure out who the blonde loli girl is. Now that I know...

I understand that this show isn't "good", your typical school, harem, battles kinda show with a really typical and uninterrsting plot, but I still enjoy them to a certain extent. This episode however was so bad. Don't know why I just didn't enjoy it at all unlike the first 6. Liza though will keep prevent me from dropping hehe.
May 16, 2016 11:44 PM

Jun 2013
so a fan service episode and Emilia is a princess who has a weird childhood friend
May 17, 2016 12:05 AM

Jun 2014
I'm not sure whats worse about this show. It's plot, or it's characters...
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
May 17, 2016 1:39 AM

Jan 2015
1st half of 7th episode - usual beach fanservice episode... = shit....
2nd half of 7th episode - top tier comedy/battle mix.... = awesomeness
May 17, 2016 3:06 AM

Aug 2013
Sakura is the only character I don't like. I hope we don't see her again.

I thought Claudia was funny. I like her growl :)
May 17, 2016 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
I thought that at least this time, there would be something new in the narrative, however whenever an opportunity presented itself, things have taken place in the more classic and obvious way, in short, the usual cliché once again. Quality drawings, great, but the rest except a little history, still leaves to be desired, what a pity! Not bad the new ending.
May 17, 2016 7:17 AM

Dec 2015
Claudia's cry omg. Please someone make a 1000 hour version of that high pitched cry, that was hilarious.

Please let Hayato x Emilia be -_-
May 17, 2016 10:20 AM

May 2012
Claudia was a rollercoaster but I loved her lol

Eh. Don't really feel like we needed a beach episode, but whatever, I guess. Claire fanservice is welcomed

An alright episode, nothing great or bad. Emilia already gave off the vibe of hiding more than we thought so her being a princess wasn't much a shocker. LiZa, however, being the source of the power for the ship was a little surprising.

Wonder what's so special about Hayato specifically, and the blood the brother keeps talking about.

Looks like things'll get serious again next episode

May 17, 2016 10:47 AM

Jul 2015
Please do exterminatus on that annoying lesbo claudia
May 17, 2016 12:39 PM

Nov 2013
Obligatory beach episode. Emilia is jealous of Claire's bikini figure, if she knew, that he has seen more already. Of course, he once again falls between her heavy objects. The girls are arguing about their childhood friend status. Sorry Karen, little sisters don't count. The volleyball match was great, but what is the ball made of, that it can withstand this energy?

And we have another angry/weird lesbian. The duel was funny, with Emilia rooting for Hayato. I felt almost sorry for Claudia. But only almost.

@Mascera

Yeah, that's supposed to be a big secret. Plus, her brother talks about this secret with a guy, who's almost a stranger. I guess, she is not that comfortable with people knowing about her sister. And, yeah, her brother is a sleazy douche.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 17, 2016 2:30 PM

Jan 2008
More swimsuits huh... Pretty sure they did this already...

Regardless, typical princess reveal and boring episode.
May 18, 2016 1:14 PM

Nov 2011
Now Emilia is a princess...jeeze the writing for this show is so bad...well I guess considering it's basically meant for fan service it's good enough.

Emilia> Every Girl

Sakura is the worst, she needs to go asap.

I guess building Hayato and Claire is necessary to the story...I guess.

Also can we mention the Nurse? Holy Shit!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 18, 2016 1:16 PM

Sep 2013
Another ed song :O
They must be going for the music sales cause the bd sales is a disaster XD

The fanservice was so short :'(
The nurse is a 11/10 would waifu.

Claire's brother arrives and is shady as fck, their other sibling LiZa is the key for survval, but they're obviously other shemes abound.

Emilia is a princess now XD
Nice duel with the yuri chick.
May 18, 2016 2:26 PM

May 2015
Those oppai were big, especially the nurse's, lmao. That new girl was silly as fuck, but guess it was enjoyable to watch somehow.

May 18, 2016 6:18 PM

Sep 2012
Welp. If it's not obvious enough that Claire's brother has some sort of hidden agenda... Does anyone else find it weird that they're using a human (granted, she's a slayer and variant) as a generator? lol

Plot aside, Claire should leave her hair down more often. She looks much better without the twin drills, heh.

New character is an overbearing and overprotective train wreck. Why do more and more annoying characters appear? Sakura and this girl need to go asap. she better not join the harem later... I'd much, much rather have the nurse join in. Nurse/10
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
May 20, 2016 4:32 AM

Dec 2012
It was a fanservice episode. Emilia seriously needs to act like a girl. Otherwise, we can't see her in a swimsuit...
The nurse is perfect, hope we will see her again.
May 20, 2016 6:34 PM

Jun 2011
TheBigGuy said:

Yeah, that's supposed to be a big secret. Plus, her brother talks about this secret with a guy, who's almost a stranger. I guess, she is not that comfortable with people knowing about her sister. And, yeah, her brother is a sleazy douche.

but is Hayato a really a stranger? Based on what Judar said it sounded like Hayato is the only one who can wake her up so why not let the cat out of the bag and give it a try. It looks like he clearly knows more about Lisa's circumstances than Claire does and even a way to wake her up. We don't know anything about Judar or their sibling relationship but I really hated how Claire handed that situation.

Now I'm going to give Judar the benefit of the doubt and hope he doesn't turn out to be generic evil older brother.
May 21, 2016 6:20 AM

Apr 2015
Swimsuits.. we meet again.

Decent episode. Claudia was quite full of energy lol.
May 21, 2016 12:02 PM

Nov 2013
F_Bernkastel said:
TheBigGuy said:

but is Hayato a really a stranger? Based on what Judar said it sounded like Hayato is the only one who can wake her up so why not let the cat out of the bag and give it a try. It looks like he clearly knows more about Lisa's circumstances than Claire does and even a way to wake her up. We don't know anything about Judar or their sibling relationship but I really hated how Claire handed that situation.

Now I'm going to give Judar the benefit of the doubt and hope he doesn't turn out to be generic evil older brother.

I agree, that Claire overreacted. But what I meant is, that they don't know each other that long ( don't know how much time passed until now ). And I think she preferred to tell him about her sister herself. And I agree about Judar.
TheBigGuyMay 21, 2016 12:12 PM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 21, 2016 5:42 PM

Feb 2013
Cliche beach episode with cliche-sister-is-oldest-childhood-friend-line.
That's not a bad thing. This is one of the most amusing cliche action-ecchi-harem anime I've seen in a while.
May 23, 2016 10:52 AM

Aug 2015
Bitch definitely deserves a few slaps.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

May 24, 2016 12:32 PM

Nov 2007
Missing Boobs Massage.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 25, 2016 6:54 PM

Jun 2013
The fan service is the only thing worthwhile in this show right now :p
Jun 1, 2016 9:11 AM
May 2016
only 6 minutes in and this episode already gave me cancer. Literally the only character in this whole show I can respect is Hayato's sister because she's at least realistic. Im gonna go inject bleach into my booty hole now.
Jun 1, 2016 9:14 AM
May 2016
There is absolutely no reason Emilia needs to act like a guy still, and everyone who can't use their own head meat to figure that out is as dense as Prince Rupert's Drop. "Oh shit smart joke!"
Jun 4, 2016 8:33 PM

Nov 2015
Your typical harem episode at the beach, tbh Claire looked good and Hayato's face was just there lmao. Also Emilia is a royal...shocked

Jun 8, 2016 9:50 AM

Jul 2009
Claire is easily 400% better without those stupid drills.
Jun 13, 2016 4:34 PM

Sep 2015
Pretty good episode, lots of good comedy in it. Interesting to see Emelia is a princess, maybe that is why she has to pretend to be a boy.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jun 15, 2016 9:47 AM

Dec 2012
I really need to stop pickung up shows just because I love the seiyuu lol.
Jun 18, 2016 1:31 AM

Sep 2015
A beach episode is kind of pointless when the show shoves e stupid fan service in our face constantly. But I guess it's gotta check every cliche box. Claire's lackeys fighting over who gets to lather her up was kind of funny.
Jun 25, 2016 6:37 PM

Mar 2015
Thankfully past the obligatory beach segment chock-full of cliches, and now we have.. oh yes, Emilia just HAPPENING to be royalty. WHAT WERE THE CHANCES?!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 10, 2016 3:01 PM

Aug 2014
I love Emilia (shout out to Subaru) but she should be the last person to talk :

Emilia being a princess just came out of nowhere and please get rid of Claudia, she's annoying as fuck.
May 15, 2017 7:13 PM

May 2015
That plot twist about Emile... but Claire family and the plot twist around her & her family was more interesting when the inevitable awakening comes I bet MC is gonna have another harem member. ^_^
Jun 7, 2017 1:28 AM

Dec 2012
Hosoya!
Dat Reitia booty.
MIHARU!!!!! LAWD JESUS! Dear lord, please make Hayato end up with Miharu and Claire. They are waifu's.
Claire may be wearing the same swimsuit, but she is still slaying it. Also, so happy to see her hair down again. Best style.
Claire oppai.
Miharu oppai.
Imouto gotta rekt them.
Dat Claire booty. Dat side oppai.
Good job getting into Claire's oppai, Hayato.
Claire brother.
So...you not gonna change before entering the helicopter?
Damn it. Twintail drills are back.
So that's LiZA.
Harvey?
lol at the kiss being a last resort.
Britannia?
Of course Emile is actually a princess.
Damn it. I was hoping Claudia would win so Emile can exit this plot.

Dat new ED. Awesome song.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 17, 2019 1:46 PM

Apr 2013
This should've been a full-blown beach episode, would've liked it way more this way. Can't decide who's best girl tbh, either Emilia or Claire I guess.
Sep 5, 2019 6:44 PM

Feb 2014
Beach episodes are the air I breathe.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hundred Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

151 by OlaEdu »»
Apr 29, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

66 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 14, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2016

78 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 22, 2023 4:26 AM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2016

51 by Shocked »»
Oct 27, 2022 3:16 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2016

70 by Shocked »»
Oct 26, 2022 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.