Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2016 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, this episode felt a bit silly but I thought was okay. Glad to see that Bunta and his friends's hard work paid off.

Yeah, the party and stuff with everything coming together...sounds like a wrap up.
Mar 24, 2016 7:45 AM

Apr 2010
So it ended and they won and someone wasn't very happy about that.
Guess the office of Typhoon will need some redecorating after this.

In any case it was a nice anime but i would have liked a Bunta x Kuroda couple.
I can still root for them.
Mar 24, 2016 8:40 AM

Jan 2015
At least the Typhoon have a new "experience" about losing. After all, it's the "Rule of the Wasteland".
So when they having party at the BBQ house, they're having Cola right? LOL

Is that... Atomu cross-dressing again?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 24, 2016 8:42 AM

Dec 2014
Aw man, I need more Kobayakawa.
Mar 24, 2016 9:55 AM

Sep 2015
They won ... and the rest of this episode is meh
I was very hyped for this anime before it lauched.
Animations are realy well done (especially the ending), however the story disappointed me a bit.

this anime is ok, but no more
Mar 24, 2016 10:34 AM
Mar 2016
This chapter was OK. I expected more.

Maybe is they launch an OVA can fix this average final.
Mar 24, 2016 1:35 PM

Dec 2014
Well the ending was a bit jolly and wrapped up any misgivings of the characters...
A cliche ending don't you think
Mar 24, 2016 1:40 PM

Jul 2015
A really average anime, some boring episode and a shit ton of cliche, like the ending speech of this episode is the most cliche you can do to end your anime, but it's wasn't that bad of an anime, still cant' decide between 4/10 or 5/10
Mar 24, 2016 1:47 PM

Jul 2014
I found 2 good things on this anime: its OP and episode 10. The rest of the series was monotonous and/or mind-numbing.

It wasn't bad, but lacked impact.
Mar 24, 2016 2:06 PM

Jan 2012
So they won afterall then, nice. :) My final impressions for this mirror those I've held all along. This was Saekano if the characters in that were actually likable. I enjoyed watching them interact and come together as a group while maintaining their quirks. Overall it remained a far more upbeat and pleasant experience than I expected going in, which was nice. I'm tempted to keep this at a generous 8, but I'll go with a high 7, it feels like the right score. I don't think I'd want a season 2 though simply because of the romance implications. I'd prefer it end on this note over Kuroda beating Yuuka.
Mar 24, 2016 2:12 PM
Jul 2018
Kuroda's team won after all.

The ending was so decent!
Mar 24, 2016 2:15 PM

Jul 2015
animefan8800 said:
So they won afterall then, nice. :) My final impressions for this mirror those I've held all along. This was Saekano if the characters in that were actually likable. I enjoyed watching them interact and come together as a group while maintaining their quirks. Overall it remained a far more upbeat and pleasant experience than I expected going in, which was nice. I'm tempted to keep this at an generous 8, but I'll go with a high 7, it feels like the right score. I don't think I'd want a season 2 though simply because of the romance implications. I'd prefer it end on this note over Kuroda beating Yuuka.

Well you said basically everything I was gonna say. I'll still give it an 8/10 because it was fun imo. Looking forward to the OVA
Mar 24, 2016 2:18 PM

May 2014
Honestly I expected some romance in the last episode
Never the less, this anime was amusing
8/10
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Mar 24, 2016 2:21 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Meh conclusion to an okay anime. It started of good, got lost in the middle, then picked up near the end.

3/5
Mar 24, 2016 2:44 PM

Jun 2012
Hopefully the VN doesnt suck this bad. There was barely any romance in this. Just a rape kiss.
Mar 24, 2016 2:45 PM

Aug 2013
I don't really understand the hate, nice series. 7/10
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 24, 2016 2:54 PM

Oct 2015
Beautiful ending, lively and fun. The promise to continue together is very attractive and the scene of what happened with Hosokawa was hilarious. I had fun with this series.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Mar 24, 2016 2:57 PM

Sep 2009
Remember, they adapted only the first arc of upcoming VN. So of cause not much romance yet.
Mar 24, 2016 3:01 PM

Mar 2016
The ending was a bit underwhelming , but not bad. Winning was good and then bunta reminding kurada of her own words was nice to see. Story was good but nothing special though it had a good plot twist in ep 11 with the brother appearing . Nevertheless , this anime was good in some aspects. Comedy was nice like the maid episode and lockdown and when ando scared bunta by making him think she's a transgender while in bathroom. i liked some of the characters too. I also like the OP. Would have liked to see bunta end up with kurada, but i'm okay with that not happening(maybe they would if there is a continuation for this? ). Thought of lowering its rating to a 6 , but eventually decided to keep it 7 .
Mar 24, 2016 4:06 PM

Nov 2011
This anime is far from perfect. I can spend time pointing out each thing that irked mea nd how it fell short on expectations. But I cant deny that I actually liked the ending. It was OK, nothing spectacular just OK.

And Im slightly biased towards it since its relatable to my experiences as a Game Programmer :P
Mar 24, 2016 4:22 PM

Apr 2014
It's okay I guess.
The competition is as expect...they win -_-
Anyway, nothing happen much other than eating and starting over again.
Overall, meh!
6/10
Mar 24, 2016 5:45 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Really nice ending and I'm happy to see that they won and are going to.continue making games

But seeing how that weird guy randomly made some game and it got not only an anime, but a LN and a movie too (Plus an idol group - Wtf lol) xD

Loved this series from start to finish and I hope that it gets a S2

7/10....Would have given it an 8 if we had some romance progression at the end with Bunta and Kuroda
Mar 24, 2016 5:55 PM

Nov 2011
Cool they won, but in reality the game is done for and you can pick it up at your local Gamestop for a Dollar.

Yuuka and Atomu were the best part of this anime, both were hilarious and Yuuka was just a great character in General. I would love to throw Ando into the mix but she was annoying at some points, but other times she was really cool.

Kuroda was the worst, she's just full of herself.

Overall a Below Average to Average anime, if it wasn't for the fantastic VA's it would probably get a 2 or 3.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 24, 2016 6:00 PM
Feb 2016
The final of the season has let me down. This episody is very silly, the only reason to do it is tell us who won... But they don't solve the romance of Bunta :'(
Triscaidecáfilo
www.triscaidecafilo.es
Mar 24, 2016 7:24 PM

Sep 2013
triscaidecafilo said:
The final of the season has let me down. This episody is very silly, the only reason to do it is tell us who won... But they don't solve the romance of Bunta :'(

Because this series there aren't Romance tag
Mar 24, 2016 7:38 PM

Oct 2011
They won!!! So good see that Typhoon witch throw a tantrum XDDD

Hope for another season. But I got Saekano 2 while i wait XD
Mar 24, 2016 8:25 PM
Mar 2016
I'd like a second season with more romance and maybe some impact in some new project. Even if it doesn't have a plot I'd enjoy it just to see the characters have a fun moment.

7/10
Mar 24, 2016 8:52 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Darn no kiss between Kuroda and Bunta.

Team Kuroda wins. Funny how that lady went all mad and was throwing papers. Although the guy who took on too many projects, feel bad for him. Overall the show was decent, Yuuka and Tori were my favorites by far.

7/10

Mar 24, 2016 9:21 PM

Jun 2008
I thought the final episode was ok, nothing too look twice at. Unfortunately this series started out strong but lost me towards the sencond half of the show. I would so LOVE to play the actual PC game that this anime is based off of. Maybe then I can fully enjoy the story, romance and all.
Mar 24, 2016 9:40 PM

May 2013
This anime was just way too average and boring most of the time for me. It also lacked anything appealing. Add in the forced drama that was always wrapped up way too easily and I have to give it a below average score. 4/10
Mar 24, 2016 9:54 PM

Feb 2014
Shuhan said:
There was barely any romance in this. Just a rape kiss.

LOL this!

yeah decent series though honestly this was kind of expected. Just average in general. It didn't really do anything wrong imo plus I liked most of the characters! It's just since its so average, some parts were pretty stale and nothing was really special about it. 6/10.
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Mar 24, 2016 10:20 PM

Jun 2013
A good and cute ending to an entertaining and frankly underrated series
8/10 :)
Mar 24, 2016 11:11 PM

May 2014
Eeeh, it was... okay. Forced drama everywhere, you can hardly consider the development that happened as reasonable development. Never got attached to anyone or anything in the series. Overall was just not that great. Mediocre at best. 6/10.
Mar 24, 2016 11:42 PM

Aug 2013
This was ok, this last episode was more relaxed and funnier than I thought, I thought there would be an unnecessary drama over who would sell more, but fortunately it did not happen, and overall had some pretty amusing scenes

This anime has a simple plot, but it can also be fun, even if not being one of the season highlights, I still liked to have seen, I think it might be a good anime to pass the time while watching without creating high expectations ..

Mar 25, 2016 12:30 AM

Mar 2009
I'm disappointed that there wasn't much romance in this show. Yuuka was into Bunta, but they never went anywhere with that. Other than that, it was a pretty average show.
Mar 25, 2016 2:30 AM

Dec 2010
And so it ends; not with a bang but with a whimper.

The ending was way too lazy and predictable; no suspense, drama or impact whatsoever.

The animation was par-for-the-course bad, with washed out colors and lack of definition.

There was so much wasted potential. It could have given us a greater insight into the doujin game industry. It could have build on the harem/romance aspect with a credible cast. It could have explored the dynamics of truth, lies and friendship. It could have been a social commentary on the risks and rewards of following your dreams.

It had 12 episodes, and did nothing and so it gets nothing.

2/10.
Mar 25, 2016 3:49 AM

Oct 2015
The begining with the meat place was weird.
What the hell is Atomu? He has some problems...
I feel glad for them that they won the competition. But isn't the company they were facing a professional one? That feels really bullshitty.
They could have bullshitted through another episode if the other group had won.
Mar 25, 2016 5:54 AM

May 2010
Kuroda's giggling was cute.

They won easily, meh

Wow, Bunta surprised me there. Wanting Taiko to bow down to him, good doujinshi material right there. Wish he showed more of his S personality throughout the series.

Hosokawa is the kind of writer which makes industry go like "anime can't be saved" Though yea, he makes vns instead.

Damn, where were they hiding that cute twintailed classmate all along? Not fair.

Well, that wasn't bad. I liked this anime, but it's not very memorable. Giving it 7 'cause it's rated quite low here. Besides, I like some of the characters, so ye.
Mar 25, 2016 6:05 AM

Jan 2015
Not bad ending...they outsold that rival oldhag and won their bet....nice ending 7/10 overall...
Mar 25, 2016 10:28 AM

Jun 2013
so they won of course they did
Mar 25, 2016 10:59 AM

Oct 2013
Welp, so it ends. How should I put this...It's like I was waiting something special to happen throughout the series and it never did. That something special was apparently supposed to be either Kuroda's bro's debt reveal or the competition with Typhoon but they were both very lackluster. It's like Shlugo said above, felt just like some pointless drama to extend the duration of the episode. They could've just direct all their attention to one of the two for some needed drama and execute it better.
Mar 25, 2016 11:13 AM

Dec 2012
No romance in this vn adaptation too huh?

It was somewhat an enjoyable ride at the very least.
Mar 25, 2016 2:15 PM
Apr 2014
man the talk between Buntarou and that other writer :D after every time he appeared he seemed more like an awesome guy. And then there is Hosokawa who gives people the number of some guy he knows and then just disappears...
Mar 25, 2016 3:25 PM

May 2015
Not bad. Overall, the show was enjoyable. I loved Yuuki. But yea, compared to SaeKano, since it's also about creating a VN, this show feels way too inferior. But it was fun in its own way nonetheless. I wonder how the VN is, now that it got released today. 7/10.

Mar 25, 2016 5:14 PM
Jul 2012
Maybe my expectations were too high but this was just something I hated. I figured since I usually love Minato Soft, Tanaka Romeo, and Takahiro works I might enjoy this. Hopefully this was just the anime itself that was bad and I'll attempt to try the VN at a later date but this was really just a terrible anime. 4/10 For the animation.
Mar 25, 2016 6:47 PM

Jan 2011
Not bad, but pretty mediocre.
Mar 25, 2016 9:12 PM
Dec 2014
Eh bit dissapointing anime and as someone wrote where I watched it, "a anime with a fake romance tag on it".

Was fun here and there so only a 7/10.
Mar 25, 2016 11:33 PM

Jan 2014
It was definitely a fun ride! I enjoyed watching this series and it's such a great breather from the other shows. It's also fun to see the same difficulties that I often tackle become a "story" and see it in this anime. Overall, it's just a light-hearted anime that is meant to just be enjoyed for what it is and not to think too much about it.
Mar 26, 2016 12:07 AM

Apr 2009
Jakerams said:
Maybe my expectations were too high but this was just something I hated. I figured since I usually love Minato Soft, Tanaka Romeo, and Takahiro works I might enjoy this. Hopefully this was just the anime itself that was bad and I'll attempt to try the VN at a later date but this was really just a terrible anime. 4/10 For the animation.
i can agree on that and anyway i drop this Shoujo-Tachi sh*t tbh :P
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Mar 26, 2016 1:36 AM

Jul 2013
I think the idea is good. Unlike SaeKano they are actually serious in making a game that goes on sale. There are also plenty of focus on the gamemaking itself instead of the dreaded harem ala Saekano (and god forbid penisless MC)

In the end though, the execution is lacking. It got so boring in the end that for the past few episodes I had to skip through several times. Overall it's a lot more bearable than Saekano but that's not really saying much considering how terrible Saekano was. In the end their characters are what salvaged them.

5/10
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2016

57 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

46 by cableguyjay »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:33 PM

Poll: » Question/s about the Visual Novel

CrazyButNot4U - Nov 16, 2022

1 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jan 6, 2023 10:32 PM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2016

99 by Adrian_Kun007 »»
Sep 6, 2022 1:05 AM

Poll: » Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2016

70 by White_Alice »»
Aug 10, 2022 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.