Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 2016 6:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welp, it's official. Koremitsu has a harem or at least for a moment in his room this volume.

Yuu is a strange girl though imo. In the meantime, I guess they still have feelings in the present? That kind of complicates with the two other confessions he received recently.

The phone message was a bit exaggerated lol, more so than I've ever seen out of this series so far with the hostile feelings directed to Yuu. Glad to see that Koremitsu still sees Honoka as a good girl.

Kazuaki's rage about women felt a bit ridiculous tbh.
Apr 30, 2017 12:08 AM
Oct 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welp, it's official. Koremitsu has a harem or at least for a moment in his room this volume.

Yuu is a strange girl though imo. In the meantime, I guess they still have feelings in the present? That kind of complicates with the two other confessions he received recently.

The phone message was a bit exaggerated lol, more so than I've ever seen out of this series so far with the hostile feelings directed to Yuu. Glad to see that Koremitsu still sees Honoka as a good girl.

Kazuaki's rage about women felt a bit ridiculous tbh.

In the last chapter Kazuaki creeped me out though.
May 26, 2019 7:16 AM
Aug 2014
The volume felt like the first few volumes. Mysterious, intense and a lack of tranquility. I enjoyed it for a change of pace. The harem was inevident and this is one of the times I understand exactly why a harem stacks around a main character.

Koremitsu's scene with Honoka was adorable. The final volume will be exciting with Hikaru's final stride and the class president's betrayal. So intense! Kazuaki was an excellent villian, though not the main villian. His personality is truly distorted with somewhat reasonable reasons for them. I do not condone any of it though and would like for him to get smacked once or twice but seeing his transition to Koremitsu's harem (lol), I don't know anymore. I did sympathize with him a bit.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 10 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Jan 8, 2016

14 by animejas »»
Feb 23, 2021 6:17 AM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2015

2 by animejas »»
Feb 22, 2021 8:56 AM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2015

4 by animejas »»
Feb 21, 2021 7:02 AM

» Is This Anohana???

Jack_Bridges - Mar 7, 2019

2 by Syureria »»
Nov 25, 2020 4:25 PM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2015

1 by GiantQAACSleier »»
May 26, 2019 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.