Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2015 5:06 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a fabulous episode. Just fabulous! Pretty chilling to have that kind of star power on stage. And the song was sensational to boot! As were the winter outfits. Man, I'd like to go on and on about random things, but I'll leave it at that for now...

And not to mention, Juri totally doesn't look out of place standing next to the four legends. In fact, she looks as brilliant and as burning hot as ever! The Mizuki inclusion was pretty slick too and one I didn't see coming.
Dec 30, 2015 11:08 PM

Nov 2009
This was a really nice Christmas episode.

Gotta love how country wide events always start out with Ichigo's wiggy ideas, lol.

As for the dresses, the girls looks like delicious candy that I just want to eat them up...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 30, 2015 11:15 PM

Apr 2009
OMG i heard something that the new app won't be released this winter 2015 and anyway i want to watch this episode ASAP!
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Dec 31, 2015 11:01 PM

Jun 2008
I kept wondering how Juri ended up in there with Soleil and Mizuki. Not complaining, I love Juri, it just felt so random.
Jan 1, 2016 2:46 AM

Apr 2013
Nice episode and beautiful performance. Ichigos idea lol... But it worked in the end.
I loved the dress of Luminas. :3
Jan 1, 2016 4:35 AM

Apr 2009
@Sayo heya again and btw the PhotoKatsu app will be released after my B-day on Jan.27 (actually it's 2 days after Jan.25 which is my b-day)
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Jan 5, 2016 4:01 AM

Sep 2015
Its so amazing to see Ichigo still have big influence, as expected from aikatsu rank number 1. She can pretty much control everything around, hahaha. My favourite.
Jan 28, 2016 11:24 PM

Apr 2011
Nice to Ichigo, Mizuki, and Juri join in. This a nice Chistmas epiode.
Mar 19, 2016 1:48 AM

Jul 2008
Florete said:
I kept wondering how Juri ended up in there with Soleil and Mizuki. Not complaining, I love Juri, it just felt so random.

Same ahah. She did a great job, but I was wondering why not Ran or Aoi. I mean, even Mizuki's inclusion was pretty random. We just saw her watching the news and then she showed up at the concert.
Apr 10, 2016 9:05 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
GarLogan78 said:
Florete said:

Same ahah. She did a great job, but I was wondering why not Ran or Aoi. I mean, even Mizuki's inclusion was pretty random. We just saw her watching the news and then she showed up at the concert.

Didn't Mizuki retire from being an idol and went for something else in the idol world?

I agree Juri being there was as random as it could get. I was like why not have Soleil and Mizuki perform but I guess they wanted Juri to have some exposure with the top idols in SA. Either way for Juri it was a dream come true to perform next to Ichigo and Mizuki.

I kept thinking to myself just how in the world did they plan on making it snow. Then I saw them Transporting snow. The entire time I kept saying that snow better not melt because it would be a bummer if they did all that hard work for nothing. Overall it was a pretty solid episode. And judging from the ending it appears the next couple episodes will be about the Starlight Queens Cup.

Apr 13, 2016 4:52 PM
Mar 2016
when they meet the two girls in Hokkaido
where they met two girls that look like potatoes farmers
and want to success in there dreams.

if i`m right names was NONOCCHI, DAICHI NONO-CHAN and RISAPPE, SHIRAKABA RISA-CHAN
than when they both got transfer to starlight

LUCKY TRAIN IS ONE IN THE CHART OF THE STARLIGHT SCHOOL
Jun 22, 2016 7:13 PM

Apr 2012
Florete said:

"We need three girls to join Luminas."
"Okay, Mizuki and Ichigo."
"What about the third?"
"How about Juri because why not lol"

Damn this episode was soooo heatwarming! I love how the fans helped luminas.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Sep 15, 2016 10:58 AM
Aug 2012
strange trio - but there was a lot of my fav charas here- that's why they filled this episode with magic
May 1, 2017 5:39 AM

Nov 2012
Honestly didn't care about this tour at all,glad they're finally moving on to the Starlight Queens Cup.
Sep 18, 2021 2:39 PM

Feb 2020
Nice Christmas episode. Ichigos fun idea worked in the end.

Despite the short screen time she got, Yayoi Hanawa was a very funny character in this episode.

That stage was so beautiful!

SerafosMar 2, 9:12 AM
Dec 13, 2022 5:59 AM

Dec 2012
Once again, a Christmas episode with its own special creative spark. I'm really going to miss these, as they really help me build the mood up at this time of year. At one point, I found myself so immersed that I was trying to figure out ways to help move that snow to Starlight Academy. That performance reminded me of the movie, which I watched two years ago to this day. It's surreal to think that I've nearly got Aikatsu in the home stretch.
Feb 15, 1:06 AM

May 2019
Odayaka janai Christmas episode. Mizuki and Juri performed together in one stage with Luminas is a bit surprising. But that's what makes the whole setup for this final stage all the more special. Their christmas coord are so pretty too. Ah it's that time of Starlight Queen Cup again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 79 Discussion

billybob300c - Apr 24, 2014

18 by aloradear »»
Apr 24, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.