Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2015 1:52 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Season 1 was fun.
Season 2 was meh, there was some really nice moment (like the 2 episode with chitoge's mother or shuu and the teacher, for examples)
but yeah, overall it was more disapointing than season 1.
Specially when Haru appeared.
Shes annoying af.

6/10
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 26, 2015 1:57 PM

Feb 2014
Nice to see a Chitoge-focused episode, and a very good one in fact. I loved a lot of her variety of expressions during both parts of the episode.

Shame that certain shippers show their true colours by calling her "shit girl". Very salty indeed, and also shows how hostile shippers can be at times. ¬_¬

Apart from that, season 1 was better, as this season was lacking in character development for most of the cast. Despite that, the art looked great, the OST was enjoyable and the humour was excellent as usual.

8/10 and hopefully future OVA's and a potential season 3 can give more plot progression that this one.
Jun 26, 2015 2:10 PM

Dec 2014
Happy the episode focused on Chitoge, despite being a tsundere, she's best girl. Pretty adorable that she sowed back up the ribbon Raku got for her. (^_^)

This season wasn't as good as the first. The episodic aspect wasn't bad, but the relationship growth wasn't there... Oh, and Haru was not a good addition. 7/10 on the whole. No doubt we'll get more in the future.
Jun 26, 2015 2:14 PM

Jan 2011
I hope nobody is surprised with some of the score. I mean post season 1 this is all the manga was. Filler with little to no real progression and that's exactly the second season we got. A whole bunch of (at times cute don't get me wrong) filler.

With that said, it still wasn't that good. By comparison, S1 > S2. Romance being my preferred genre...I still don't buy into this series. So how people rate this 10/10 etc because of the romance is beyond me.

If it wasn't for the fact that I've become attached to the female cast and Shu themselves it would be easy to pass on this due to lack of (progress) story in addition to the oblivious yet not oblivious MC.

Just remember, speaking your feelings IS IMPOSSIBLE for this cast. Well accept for one lol.
IZEROIIJun 26, 2015 2:31 PM
Jun 26, 2015 2:20 PM
Dec 2012
This second season should have been named 'Nisekoi: enjoy the fillers'. I can see a third season with 24 episodes of more fillers, I expect that they end the series with a couple of ovas though...

Chitoge best girl.
:v
Jun 26, 2015 2:20 PM

Dec 2013
"Let's just take our time with this. We'll figure it out somehow!" (actual quote)

seriously that's the show

i was already disappointed with season 1, but this season managed to be even worse. impressive.

6/10
Jun 26, 2015 2:30 PM

Apr 2015
Cuteness overload with Chitoge

But I'm still a loyal member of Team Tsugumi!!!

Jun 26, 2015 2:37 PM

Apr 2013
It's so funny to me that people are still upset about nothing happening despite the fact that if it were a 1:1 adaptation that took place in chapter order it would literally be infinitely worse than it is now. Shaft did a good job of picking chapters where shit actually happened and people are still upset nothing happened. A testament to Naoshi Komi's writing lmao.
おれはPigAmericanです
おれはばか

i am average american man i enjoy
bad game runescape
Jun 26, 2015 2:38 PM

Mar 2015
Shaft is trying so hard to make me love Chitoge, and it's kind of working and I'm hating myself. Komi also changed Chitoge in the manga to be lovable.... stop it Komi, you're not giving any improvement to the Onodera siblings.

Also I forgot that Chitoge is the Naruto of Nisekoi. She is blonde, likes ramen, and can walk on a telephone pole side (like Naruto's ninja skill), and also Shonen Jump manga with tons of fillers.

I thought they're gonna do a Marika arc for the ending, or some Haru's arc. Guess they stick with MC girl #1.

I was hoping we can see that Haru's festival arc <3, well season 3 I hope. I really hope they don't omit it like they did with the marathon arc. Still can't believe they skipped Haru's shopping date with Raku. 7/10 overall.

And for those of you who are actually complaining about the fillers in this season, be glad that they actually skipped some of the fillers too. Like Raku's locket searching after Haru took it, then Tsugumi's rope bridge arc with Paula, and Haru going shopping with Raku together. If you haven't realized, Nisekoi manga is 80% fillers 20% main story. Nisekoi is a compilation of short stories of beautiful girls and with little main plot to it.

Jun 26, 2015 2:40 PM
Jul 2013
shit season rip crunchyroll membership

6/10
Jun 26, 2015 2:51 PM

May 2012
While season 1 left me with some hope of actual progress, season 2 just smashed it to pieces.
Jun 26, 2015 2:56 PM

Apr 2015
Imaishi said:
cutest episode of the season, but still these were very uneventful 12 episodes and should have focused solely on chitoge, every episode with onodera = waste of time
4/10

Couldn't agree more
I'm feelin' normal, I'm feelin' myself ♪♪
Jun 26, 2015 3:20 PM

Nov 2014
Well I don't know what I expected from nisekoi..
Hi there
Jun 26, 2015 3:43 PM

Oct 2012
Pretty good episode for Chitoge, they made her look really good.

Was expecting something special for the ending (hey, nothing beat Romeo & Juliett) but at least that means they are not wrapping anything up, and we will get possible sequel in the future.

The latter part of this season was better than former but overall, it was actually worse than season one.
I hope the next season is actually longer than 1-cour (and I hope Naoshi-sensei brings well-deserved end to his manga series finally).

6/10
Jun 26, 2015 3:46 PM

Oct 2013
Yay! Chitoge fans rejoice. Honestly though, I think the locket won't be opening anytime soon until everybody's third years. Raku still likes Onodera so Chitoge holding back her confession is good. I still wish to see more development of Haru. I barely "know" her. There is much more work to improve upon, but we'll have to wait til the manga gets far enough for an adaption.
Jun 26, 2015 3:56 PM

Mar 2014
Meh

4/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 26, 2015 3:58 PM

Dec 2009
Best episode. Great finale.

Odd season overall, though. Hope we'll eventually see a third, but I doubt it.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jun 26, 2015 3:58 PM

Oct 2012
Kitoge said:
Yay! Chitoge fans rejoice. Honestly though, I think the locket won't be opening anytime soon until everybody's third years. Raku still likes Onodera so Chitoge holding back her confession is good. I still wish to see more development of Haru. I barely "know" her. There is much more work to improve upon, but we'll have to wait til the manga gets far enough for an adaption.

Manga IS far enough. There is 70+ chapters to work with and tons of character developement, along with several new faces.

But as you wrote - the problem is the fact that nothing will happen till their school-years are over. I have a feeling that Shaft actually hopes for manga to conclude in the next year so they could plan their next season better (and longer).

But seeing Nisekoi is still one of the best-selling manga titles in Japan I don't see this happening anytime soon.
Jun 26, 2015 4:03 PM

Oct 2012
LEGOF said:
My only suggestion is to pursue the manga if you want more. They adapted this well, but they skipped a handful of chapters.

Well, quite contrary, I looked into chapter list and they skipped pretty much nothing... yes, they skipped some fillers (marathon for example) but I bet there will be OVA of it. And if not, no big loss. I guess those bigger events were left for the next season.
Jun 26, 2015 4:04 PM

Feb 2014
What a better way to end S2! A episode dedicated to Chitoge!

Overall it was worse than the first season but I still enjoyed it. 8/10
Jun 26, 2015 5:04 PM

Nov 2013
reeeb said:
They adapted some really boring and unimportant chapters for this season, saving some parts. This season had more potential. 7/10 because the girls are cute

Well, after the part where S1 ends, the manga doesn't really have much in the sense of arcs, so it's not like it truly matters.

ConnorAnimeListz said:
MOTHER FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK
FUCKING PROGRESS FUCK SHIT FUCK

Guess you're not familiar with Nisekoi.

It was a fun show, funny dialogue, good animation. I enjoyed this episode and this season.
Jun 26, 2015 5:11 PM

Jun 2014
meh
Jun 26, 2015 5:22 PM

Dec 2013
Boring

3/10
Jun 26, 2015 5:30 PM

Jan 2013
Crappy end to a crappy season, terrible.
Jun 26, 2015 5:39 PM

Nov 2014
No season 3 I assume

Jun 26, 2015 5:39 PM
Jun 2015
Rayzer said:
Tokoya said:
Third

Fourth and thanks for this. (づ ̄ &sup3; ̄)づ

Cant stand the fact that your waifu not the main heroine?
Well back off fagz and watch other anime :v
Jun 26, 2015 5:46 PM

Dec 2014
Nerdrampage said:
Does Raku actually end up with someone in the manga? I know its against the rules to ask about the manga here but if you do, put it in spoilers and in a small text so no one can get mad about it.

It seems like everyone is taking this anime WAY too seriously. It's suppose to be a funny and light-hearted anime. Especially since it's written as a comedy.
I do agree that they cut a lot of content and this season is much weaker.

SNaG21 said:
Well, after the part where S1 ends, the manga doesn't really have much in the sense of arcs, so it's not like it truly matters.

Agreed. It's just chapters dedicated to a specific girl, which isn't too dissimilar to S2 of the anime.
Jun 26, 2015 5:55 PM

May 2014
So I'm guessing Season 3 then -.- hey at least Marika showed up in this episode. Hopefully season 3 will be 24 or more episode because I really want to see her character development animated.
Jun 26, 2015 6:12 PM

Mar 2012
Slightly better than season 1 because no key-chain/locket bullshit. Of course, I didn't expect romance development at all so this ep doesn't surprise or upset me
darkninj12Jun 26, 2015 6:17 PM
Jun 26, 2015 6:38 PM

Jan 2014
BruceLad said:
That scene when chitoge confessed to that doll was cringe af, it was an ''enjoyable'' episode but I'm not happy at all with this season.

4/10

welcome to nisekoi.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Jun 26, 2015 6:44 PM

Mar 2015
omg chitoge so kawai desu best girl xd based studio shaft so great best studio great seasons tumblr folk butthurt xd
Jun 26, 2015 6:54 PM

Jan 2011
As i thought with like 90% of the plot taking place in the early chapters and all of season 1 i kinda knew after the xmas arc the rest would be random episodes not like that's anything new with Nisekoi,still i felt this season way weaker mainly with their choices of episodes i mean Haru was teased how many times and it took like 7 or 8 episodes for her to show up lol.

Whenever s3 comes out i hope they give more focus to everyone mainly Ruri and Fu-chan
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°).

always forget how intense the best girl wars are in Nisekoi,anyways 7/10 for this season
Jun 26, 2015 6:54 PM

Jul 2014
Loved the new characters but they rushed through each of them so fast. Couldnt feel a story building, 12 episode didnt do it justice. Still high in enjoyment level though but not quite as memorable as season 1/ #TeamOnodera
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Jun 26, 2015 7:08 PM
Jul 2018
interactions between raku and haru it's the only worth piece of this season. ep. with parrot was fun. all other just plain boring shit. just grab some random sketches from manga and animated it it's not how adaptation should be make.
super cheap art even by shaft's standarts. it hurts my eyes.
Jun 26, 2015 7:49 PM

May 2014
Boring episode. What a nice to end the terrible season 2. Season 2 is a lot worst than season 1. No progression what so ever. Not all episodes are medicore, but yeah this season is pure example of Japanese new anime medicore. Especially, Chitoge and Haru are the most medicore characters ever.

6/10. Because of Kosaki and Tsugumi.

Shaft is becoming more worse than ever.
Jun 26, 2015 8:19 PM

Nov 2007
One of the better Chitoge episodes but the lack of progress makes me think "why did I even watch this season?".

When the best episode is Shuu's episode and he is a side character it tells you a lot. At least Onodera's episode (2nd half of episode 11 in particular) was better than all the episodes dedicated to Chitoge so I am all good. That Chitoge mother episodes were the worst of S2 btw.

6/10 for s2.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 26, 2015 8:36 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
This was probably one of the much better looking episodes of the season. I liked both stories the episode had. Poor Chitoge losing her ribbon!

Overall, this was an ok sequel. Unfortunately, not a lot happens and the art and animation really took a hit. While it was still enjoyable, this just failed to capture the magic and quality the first season had. I'll give it a 7/10.

I'm still hoping it gets a third season, but more things need to happen.
Jun 26, 2015 8:52 PM

Jun 2014
y'all bitches wining bout progress

bet y'all cowards dont even read the manga

that is the trial of real men
Jun 26, 2015 9:01 PM

Apr 2014
Chitoge was ridiculously cute when she was trying to find her ribbon

Overall this was a pretty decent episode

Jun 26, 2015 9:06 PM

Jun 2008
Obviously not as good as season 1, but it did have it's fun moments...

My favorite were with Haru...

unfortunately, Nisekoi went the route of School Rumble.

This is what they do....they tease the audience/reader, but not much else.

I still thought most of the season was enjoyable, but only cuz of the character interactions.....the story is basically gone and since it's a wacky type of anime, you can't take much of anything serious.

6.5/10
Jun 26, 2015 9:08 PM

Jun 2008
ExTamplier said:
No season 3 I assume

They got a LOT of material left over to do a FULL 24 or 26 episode season....

But I assume these things are governed by sales numbers so.....who knows.

It's a shame, cuz I REALLY liked season 1.
Jun 26, 2015 9:14 PM

Oct 2011
Will miss Nisekoi once again T_______T

Hope for Season 3 in the future.
Jun 26, 2015 9:48 PM

Oct 2013
Its completely illogical why people like Chitoge. Other than Nisekoi will most likely end with the cliche ending of Tsundere gets the boy. And people like to win.

Every other girl is a far better pick than Chitoge. Constant physical and verbal abuse isn't a good way of winning over anyone. As far as the series go my favorite episodes were the beach and episode 19 of season 1 just because Chitoge got a taste of her own medicine.

Jun 26, 2015 10:22 PM

Mar 2012
Essentially classic Nisekoi now with how the manga has been. I'm just glad they cover Hana's arc and did Maiko's chapter about the teacher leaving. Shaft doing this is another plus for this series. But yeah, I share the general sentiments of everyone here that the season was relatively meh, especially compared to the first season.

I will miss this opening animation sequence though. I just had to watch that opening sequence every week -- just too good and I love how Shaft looked to have fun with that. The actual opening itself wasn't shabby too.
Jun 26, 2015 10:29 PM

Apr 2012
bestpsychosean said:
Its completely illogical why people like Chitoge. .

I would say you don't need a special reason to like an anime character. The same goes for love in real life.

I enjoyed the second season very much, even though nothing much happened I always looked forward to fridays :)
Jun 26, 2015 10:51 PM

Aug 2013
Gotta love how much hate this is getting, even though everyone KNOWS this is Nisekoi. Bitching about how the story goes nowhere, yet that is the manga in its entirety.

You wanna bitch about shit making ZERO fucking progress from S1 to S2, go watch Arakawa Under the Bridge.

Anyway, Chitoge focused episode. The entire season was basically dedicated to her. Pretty much half the season to Chitoge, then 1 episode per other girl (2 with Haru), then 1 episode with Magical Kosaki.

While the first season was indisputably better, the second season Chitoge was like 90% less cunty, so that's a huge plus. Definitely think that this season's finale was underwhelming. First season's ending arc felt a bit more dramatic and a bit more resolved.

Despite all that salty salty hate, it still has a 7.75, so w.e.

Looking forward to the inevitable OVAs and S3.
Jun 26, 2015 10:58 PM

Jul 2010
Well, a full Chitoge episode is always a good thing, though the amount of things not happening is killing me inside.
Jun 26, 2015 11:11 PM

Apr 2013
So predictable episode.......The moment I saw her ribbon flying I was like "Oh , she'll search for it and Raku will try to buy her a new one".
The ending , typical romcom.
I have a dream that one day RomComs will actually have a couple at the end of the show.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 26, 2015 11:28 PM

Feb 2012
Chitoge is not my top girl, but man, she was exceptionally cute in this episode.

Season 1 > Season 2 that's for sure.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jun 26, 2015 11:46 PM

May 2015
better than manga version, 8/10
glad it when the last episode is chitoge's time

Tsundere=hold the rules, kicking ass !!!!!
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Best Girl ( 1 2 )

jCiao01 - May 9, 2015

89 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 28, 1:55 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

188 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 24, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

154 by RATSU_APENAS »»
Mar 29, 3:56 PM

» Any Chance of Revival?

Sdalex - May 4, 2023

13 by Badar_Rajpoot »»
Aug 21, 2023 8:34 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

138 by satchoff »»
Aug 16, 2023 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.