Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 24, 2015 2:18 PM

Apr 2015
No, sex .... meh
#CHEXIT
Jun 24, 2015 3:23 PM

May 2014
Imeon said:
No, sex .... meh

My thoughts exactly <3
Jun 24, 2015 6:00 PM

Jan 2015
I thought Eruna was going to get rescued from her friends to enter the illusion, it makes me wonder If that was Shigure or his ancestor his personality and voice are the same. I can't believe Otone missed Eruna that much,

The part where the drama club in the arena were disqualifying Kuzuryu for Seisa was pretty funny, Eruna vs Seisa was fun, the animation of the fight wasn't that great it's still fun to watch.

I'm not certain If Eruna said something about allowed losing the battle because she wants Seisa to join her club, that surprises me Seisa decides to join Eruna's club after winning.

The ending didn't say anything about the second season in progress or the second series.

This series is pretty disappointing without the Vocaloid songs and at least the finale is better than Mekaku City Actors.
Jun 24, 2015 9:49 PM

Jun 2013
The low budget fight made it ever more epic. If Ufotable made that fight I wouldn't be as enjoyable as this
Jun 24, 2015 10:14 PM

Aug 2014
"Definitely wasn't the greatest." - gives it a 9 out 10

This is a large percentage of the MAL users and it just baffles me......
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Jun 24, 2015 10:36 PM

Feb 2013
BlurredVision18 said:
"Definitely wasn't the greatest." - gives it a 9 out 10

This is a large percentage of the MAL users and it just baffles me......

Taken from the OnS "7.76" discussion:

P3B1G5 said:

Remember how the ratings on MAL work:

10 is personal Favourite

9 is okay

8 is not so good

7 is bad

It doesn't go any lower for the majority of people on this site.
Jun 25, 2015 1:31 AM

Jan 2013
Best anime of this season for now and will probably stay that way. True, last ep was rushed but other then that a really great anime 8/10. Hope it gets a season 2 (And more Otone x Eruna).
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Jun 25, 2015 1:41 AM

Apr 2015
wukp said:
Best anime of this season for now and will probably stay that way. True, last ep was rushed but other then that a really great anime 8/10. Hope it gets a season 2 (And more Otone x Eruna).

..and yuri sex
#CHEXIT
Jun 25, 2015 3:40 AM
Sep 2014
animeguy17 said:
Also how/why did killing art return? They didn't explain a lot in this...

It was explained in this very episode. The source of their powers is enjoyment, and Seisa certainly wasn't enjoying herself very much this entire season, which is why her powers weakened and she was unable to use Killing Art. It returned during the fight because she was enjoying herself.

Makutier said:
what really bothers me in the final fight, how the gems just randomly pop, without showing it, every gem pop before was shown, but seisa went from 3 to 1 in offscreen, also eruna lost one offscreen too.

If you pay attention during the fight, you can actually hear the crystals shattering while they were zipping around and clashing in mid-air.
Jun 25, 2015 6:53 AM

Jul 2009
So their ancestors made the academy huh ... that's interesting. Thought it was super funny what the Drama club staged with Kuzuryu so that Seisa would end up fighting in the finals XD It's nice that her powers came back and that she's enjoying herself ... too bad the animation in the battle was so bad >_< Oh well, she eventually ends up joining the club so, yay! Good job Eruna :P Full ED and a different OP as well this episode~

So overall, like it was actually really fun to watch! Gotta admit the comedy was better than any actual "plot", but hey the characters were all decently interesting and somehow even Eruna wasn't too annoying :P I'm just sad the animation was so bad lol, especially during the fights >_< Oh well, the music and the show overall was decently enjoyable, at least. 7/10
Jun 25, 2015 9:54 AM

May 2014
hrs42 said:

Tsubakine said:

My thoughts exactly &lt;3
Oh well...
*writes "Eruna x Seisa" on doujinshi wishlist*

I just need a good hug ! ... and maybe a small kiss ...hmm no maybe a big good one! -> yuri sex is optional but still appreciated
Jun 25, 2015 11:30 AM

Jan 2013
Imeon said:
wukp said:

..and yuri sex

This is not hentai, if all you care for is sex you are watching a wrong genre, you pervert.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Jun 25, 2015 12:28 PM
Jun 2015
To me the way Eruna is througout the entire series I always think the show is called "super hyper coffee time overdose" just from how hyper crazy her personality was. There is never a dull moment in Eruna's life and always scheming something. To have a normal person be like this you must be wearing a backpack of coffee!

Also that last episode fight, I thought I was watching a dragon ball episode where they move sooooo fast you don't have to draw the characters in because you can't see them anyways! it was a bit over the top and I enjoyed her other fights where it felt more of a fight. This was just invisible fireworks popping and zipping around.
Jun 25, 2015 1:51 PM

Apr 2013
Nice development.

The first episodes were terrible, but the anime got better.
The final episode kinda felt rushed.
Jun 25, 2015 2:17 PM

Oct 2011
Thus Afterschool paradise Club is born

Will miss everyone T___T
Jun 25, 2015 2:38 PM

Apr 2015
wukp said:

This is not hentai, if all you care for is sex you are watching a wrong genre, you pervert.

Don't come clean. We all desire it. Be real.
#CHEXIT
Jun 25, 2015 3:23 PM

Jan 2015
That was EPIC !! I enjoyed this one episode, which is the last one, more than the whole show, well I have to say that hero time and the move done by Shigure was so cool not to mention the battle between Siesa and Eruna.. Love it
Jun 25, 2015 6:13 PM
Jul 2012
7/10 for characters and setting.
Jun 25, 2015 7:59 PM

Apr 2015
There should have been a black screen in the middle of the episode with giant white text

"SCENE MISSING"

The directors dreams probably overshot the show's budget and schedule. Oh well, the show had it's moments.
Low personal standards for how you spend your free time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPoucb2tAbI&index=1&list=PLBs9zRxK-93550LTq7tZqT1FOe1j7WVOP

You could do worse. Not much, but still...
Jun 26, 2015 4:01 AM

Jan 2013
Could've been better.
Jun 27, 2015 10:44 AM
Oct 2011
Can't believe there wasn't even a single proper fight scene after the one where Eruna gained her powers. This anime must've been über low budget.

Some others things left me wondering too, like:
Eruna got her own room when she formed a club, what was it like?
Every club must have at least 3 members, but did going home club have other members besides Seina?
Do people even study at this school?
What about teachers?
Jun 27, 2015 1:58 PM

Sep 2013
Who needs the moon anyways? overrated piece of rock, f*ck the moon!

The fight was nice,8/10 :)
Maybe a season 2 for the senpai who beat up Seisa, the other school, and one guy's little brother.

Urghhhhh I wanted a kiss, or at least a tighter hug.
Jun 28, 2015 4:59 AM

Sep 2013
That fight scene reminded me of Kill La Kill's. Like the part where Ryuko flies.

And it was nice when Shigure got his "Hero Time" :)
Jun 28, 2015 7:28 AM

Sep 2013
i gotta say that moment when bimii pointed something out "They're completely ignoring the laws of physics, ryui!" i just dropped dead laughing on the floor XD

i cant say it was a good adaption of the songs or manga (all that is transleted....)

but i still quite enjoyed it!

now everyone are gona get mad at me cuz of my rateing but i give it a 7.6/10!
i got no gif for my signature..... imagine some cool swords clashing and light and fighting everywhere!
Jun 28, 2015 12:10 PM

Nov 2014
This series had some nice moments, but the rushed pacing really hurt it. It needed at least one more episode.

5.4/10 overall.

ichii_1 said:

That last kiss was so weak and lifeless. Bad kiss, bad framing, bad everything.
Jun 28, 2015 1:56 PM

May 2014
aikaflip said:
ichii_1 said:

That last kiss was so weak and lifeless. Bad kiss, bad framing, bad everything.

Hm did I miss something? Was there any kiss at all? 00
Jun 28, 2015 7:57 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Didn't end with yuri. Kinda disappoint.
It was a fun ride though!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jun 29, 2015 8:16 AM

Nov 2012
Decent and off final fighting at the same time, just sometimes when fighting scene imo, especially between Erina and Seisa imo. 6/10 score. The ending is really suit this show really. Like the new club name too. Need second season anyone? Me say yess, like maybe there is some kind of competition with other school or such, that will be really cool.
Jun 29, 2015 12:08 PM

Apr 2014
It's over now huh? Well I've got some bits of enjoyment there, So I'll be rating this a 6 (or maybe 7) out of 10 overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jul 1, 2015 3:20 AM

May 2015
seisa vs eruna just like galaxy battle from TTGL, anyway nice ending nice anime too
HiirodaJul 1, 2015 4:17 AM
Jul 1, 2015 1:02 PM

Jul 2009
No wonder Seisa's power was instable, keep all that building must be hard.
Their battle were pretty good, I wish there was more, I would like to see the interaction of Seisa and Eruna now that they are friends. 7/10
Jul 2, 2015 4:49 AM

Dec 2012
WTF the animation was ugly, my eyes burn ... This anime was meh, only Eruna was interesting.
SakaitsuJul 2, 2015 4:55 AM
Jul 4, 2015 1:59 AM

May 2009
Boring, badly animated garbage with unlikeable characters. 3/10
Jul 11, 2015 1:37 PM

May 2010
Eh, what's with this meh finale? The fight between Seisa and Eruna was decent, but what followed afterward was disappointing, so rushed...

I wanna give it a 6 but it's a better adaptation than Mekakucity Actors so will give it a 7. Had its fun moments, but it need not be so rushed. Makes me sad how the potential is wasted... Sigh.
Jul 19, 2015 8:50 PM

Dec 2012
I.... think.... this... was handled verryyyyy poorly. Not to mention the quality drop was REAL. There wasn't enough development between Eruna and Seisa, and it just came out underwhelming. Overall was a fun series but just... disappointing...
Jul 26, 2015 6:23 PM

May 2012
These last two episodes sure were a lot better than the ones that came before it, however this anime did felt quite lacking as it started pretty well but then went downhill from there. In general the plot of this anime was okay, nothing too special or unique. The characters and overall pacing were okay and this ending was also pretty decent. So in general it was a pretty decent anime but it could've been better in various aspects of the development of the main story.
Aug 5, 2015 12:56 PM

Jul 2015
What's up with the motionless black and white background students? Was this so low budget they couldn't afford more colors?

Eruna saved this anime for me, what a perv! She reminds me of Urara from Sabagebu.
Aug 5, 2015 12:58 PM

Jul 2011
DaylightBlue said:
I.... think.... this... was handled verryyyyy poorly. Not to mention the quality drop was REAL. There wasn't enough development between Eruna and Seisa, and it just came out underwhelming. Overall was a fun series but just... disappointing...
they lived together for a couple weeks/months, i feel like that'd be more than enough as development between the two, it was enough to make seisa get attached to her.

anyway i feel that while the anime wasn't performed greatly(shuld have needed 24 episodes and more insight on all the characters) it was still a pretty damn good show, especially the characters, except for 2 (the other beanbag girl and the guy of the astronomy club) everyone else had a pretty good character design, and with most you felt like you wanted to know for real... if wanting to know in reality a character isn't showing enough interest in that character, then i don't know how could one make better characters, making them more interesting than that(this all knowing they had very little time to develop the quite big amount of main characters)

also i feel like the fight between shigure and the paint guy(it's weird that i don't recall the characters names even though i said they were interesting, but i rushed the anime in just 1 day and most characters had hard to remember names) was pretty good, they didn't go for the "you don't see them throw punch" trick dragonball teached us, they actually animated every attack, and those actually made sense as attacks, even if the animation might have seemed bad looking.
Aug 20, 2015 12:52 AM

Jul 2008
gota love how they ignored the fact that she blew a big fucking hole in the moon
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Sep 15, 2015 1:19 AM

Apr 2014
I'm actually really surprised this show is sub 7. I don't expect it to be high 8/9 of course but I thought it was actually good enough to get a high 7. Personally, I thought it was great and rated it a 9. I thought the artwork was really well done and the characters were really likable. My only reason for not giving it a 10 (i rate based on my personal enjoyment) was that it was kind of slow at times.
Sep 15, 2015 6:07 AM

Jul 2011
Takala said:
gota love how they ignored the fact that she blew a big fucking hole in the moon

well i mean, it's not to be taken seriously... it's just a show off, like how in gurren lagann they destroyed entire galaxies.
Nov 9, 2015 8:51 AM

Feb 2015
Last episode and they tell us that there actually is a plot... -_-
The season was kinda rushed, sweet but still missing something vital.
Nov 27, 2015 8:29 AM

Apr 2015
Finally got time to finish this..I don't want to rant too much but why do all the Vocaloid song adoptions have to be such a mess ffs.

At the beginning,this was a solid 7 but as it kept going... what was even going on????? it was either too boring or too confusing(sometimes even both). The only "good" thing out of this were Eruna's plans to have her own harem mostly because that's a rare character trait for a female character tbh....Well atleast it makes up the lame plot with breathtaking animation! ♥

This was a mistake,and as a Vocaloid fan,I seriously wish popular producents would stop doing this "hav my own animez" trend shit because it never ends well and it's embarrassing for both them and the fans. prays honeywork anime will be somewhat decent
Jan 9, 2016 2:49 PM

Feb 2014
Ephayris said:
Nice development.

The first episodes were terrible, but the anime got better.
The final episode kinda felt rushed.

LoL... on the contrary, the first 6 were really good... then it gets worse...
I agree with the rushed final though.
Jun 22, 2016 9:15 AM

May 2014
What? No kiss? No confession? No sex? Why?
Still this is one of the more entertaining anime Ive see in a long time
10/10
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jul 23, 2016 1:09 AM

Dec 2012
HOLY SHIT! It's finally over. I expected to finish this in 2 days. It took me 6 days. Didn't think this would make me lose focus so easily. Anyway...

Even Shigure's ancestor tried to smash Eruna's ancestor. lol Let the Ninomiya family finally prosper and bang their cousin family.

Shigure saved his girl. She was blushing, too. The ship is real.

*watches Eruna vs Seisa*

WTF am I watching? Still better than Naruto's Looney Tunes animation no Jutsu.

CrotakuShinobi said:
10/10

You watched this show in just 14 minutes. That is legendary. :D
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 24, 2016 7:48 AM

May 2014
Rob19MAL said:
HOLY SHIT! It's finally over. I expected to finish this in 2 days. It took me 6 days. Didn't think this would make me lose focus so easily. Anyway...

Even Shigure's ancestor tried to smash Eruna's ancestor. lol Let the Ninomiya family finally prosper and bang their cousin family.

Shigure saved his girl. She was blushing, too. The ship is real.

*watches Eruna vs Seisa*

WTF am I watching? Still better than Naruto's Looney Tunes animation no Jutsu.

CrotakuShinobi said:
10/10

You watched this show in just 14 minutes. That is legendary. :D

Hahaha no, I just totally forgot to update it, it took me 3 days to finish
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Oct 10, 2016 9:19 AM
Oct 2016
I really dont understand the story at all. I thought this anime was some kind of a fun/shoujo-ai/romance/action.... it should have been more amzaing if it wasnt rushed. LOw budget $$$$$$...

and whats with seisa/eruna?.. they dont have any closure. the MC was just into girls. but didnt end up with seisa? ..i was really hoping something about the two of them,,

and whats with those clubs????... not all clubs were shown. how many clubs were in therE??HAHAHA...

5/10... fair enough rate.
May 2, 2019 12:50 AM

Apr 2013
5 or 6/10. Disappointing.
Jan 16, 2020 1:02 PM

Sep 2014
The ending was kinda meh, i was expecting something slightly better. Aside fron that this anime was good; there wasn't much of a story to begin with but what kept me glued were the characters, as most of them were quite appealing and intriguing especially fujishiro-san and minatogawa-san.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Bimii , ryui=yuri

Foreall908 - Nov 27, 2022

0 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 27, 2022 1:56 AM

» Is this yuri or just baity?

Say-My-Name - Nov 26, 2022

5 by iLatrell_ »»
Nov 26, 2022 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2015

41 by Serafos »»
Apr 12, 2022 8:07 AM

Poll: » Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2015

33 by Serafos »»
Apr 12, 2022 7:16 AM

Poll: » Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2015

37 by Serafos »»
Apr 12, 2022 5:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.