Forum Settings
Forums
No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2015 2:19 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh Tomoko, I'm sure there are plenty to do in Kyoto. Just have to use a bit of imagination!
Jun 5, 2015 1:07 AM

Jan 2011
Tomoko making friends? What's the catch?
Jun 5, 2015 1:24 AM

Feb 2010
Athough longing for making friends, Tomoko doesn't like to confront with so many people, also, Yoshida and Tamura are not so "lonely" as she thought. But they do care about Tomoko after all, wondering why Tomoko is gone, how will they get along with each other after the trip over...?

...Komiyama has unique fashion sense,
Jun 5, 2015 2:57 AM

Apr 2012
What's with Komiyama's outfit, is she cosplaying as something?
At least shes comfortable whit her stile and not worrying about what people say.
Tomoko can learn a lot from her, if only she would give her a chance.
Jun 5, 2015 9:23 AM

May 2012
That was one of the best chapters ever!

Bit of a heartwarming ending, for Watamote standards anyway. Does her group actually care about her? Or do they just pity her like Komiyama? To them Tomoko must just be this weirdo with social problems, but she's not an evil person. She craves validation and acceptance so when people don't give it to her she just assumes the worst.

I dig Komiyama's fashion sense. Tomoko was also looking pretty mature and dignified. These girls are growing up...

A whole month until the next chapter!? C'MON! And what's Tomomote again? Is that the spin off??! More Tomoko, the merrier!
Jun 6, 2015 5:04 AM

Apr 2013
It's kinda heartwarming to see and makes me happy for her.

Damn, I LOVE Komiyama's outfit.
Jun 12, 2015 12:30 AM
Jul 2018
Awwww. It took her over 75 chapters, but she's actually making friends, whether she realizes it or not. And I think it might actually last too. I hope this doesn't mean the series will be ending soon.
Jul 10, 2015 9:12 AM

Mar 2014
Komiyama's outfit looks cool, but is she cosplaying?
Mar 12, 2016 3:16 AM

Jul 2008
That flashback to her middle school trip was interesting. Tomoko tried to be "cool" for the other girls in her group, but actually kind of ruined their trip. They wanted to have fun but she wasted their time at the arcade and then they never hung out again. But...she also made a good memory by clearing the game with some other kids. Not really sure what the point of the flashback was. To show that she can be self absorbed and not realize she pushes others away while she tries to befriend them? Or it was just random...idk overthinking it lol.

Glad that things worked out at the end to some extent despite her misunderstanding in the beginning of the chapter.

Oh, I also thought it was really funny how they offered her a picture with that mascot and she just turned around and left.
Gar_LoganMar 12, 2016 3:30 AM
Sep 9, 2016 1:47 PM

Mar 2015
Oh man this is a very sweet chapter. I lol'd when she decided to show herself to her new friends than the megane girl just to show her she's better.

Aug 6, 2020 12:01 AM

Feb 2018
Kyoto people is huge pervert, wtf?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 222 Discussion

waalex11 - Mar 27

6 by ReaperCreeper »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 220 Discussion

waalex11 - Feb 21

1 by ReaperCreeper »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 218 Discussion

fluffycow17 - Dec 6, 2023

6 by waalex11 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 217 Discussion

waalex11 - Sep 20, 2023

4 by ReaperCreeper »»
Yesterday, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Chapter 221 Discussion

fluffycow17 - Mar 6

3 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
Mar 6, 10:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.