Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2015 2:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Mamoru sure knows how to treat a girl. That Tuxedo doll...

It looks like Berthier makes her move this episode. That talk with the chess and Pendulum really strikes the chord though against Emi. Yeah, it's a challenge and operation alright. Through the taunting, I guess we see Mercury's more vulnerable side. Meh, that's what I call fighting dirty..
Feb 21, 2015 2:50 AM
Jul 2010
Thank god, this anime has gotten better since the Black Moon arc began.
Feb 21, 2015 2:56 AM

Mar 2008
I keep laughing at the fact that Usagi's family still completely ignores Mamoru.
They haven't even said "hello" to him yet.
Is that how you treat your daughter's boyfriend? Oh yeah, they don't know he's her boyfriend. Why? BECAUSE THEY KEEP DISSING HIM. =D
Poor guy...

Also why does he have a doll of himself? That's kinda creepy. =D
KusattaTamagoFeb 21, 2015 3:00 AM
Feb 21, 2015 3:54 AM

Nov 2012
waterflame said:

agreed, the black moon arc episodes were better than the ones before. hope they won't ruin it with bad anime-original stuff too..
Feb 21, 2015 4:58 AM

Mar 2009
Rumi kasahara provides the voice for berthier originated by Yuri Amano !!
Rumi was the seiyuu for Ptilol the 5th twin sister from the witches 5 on Sailor Moon S
Feb 21, 2015 8:10 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That Tuxedo Mask doll lol.

I find it funny how Usagi's mom hasn't even questioned her about Mamoru.
Mercury's weak side was shown. And they take her away -_-

Feb 21, 2015 8:54 AM

Jan 2013
And again, the battle was won way too easily. I'm quite disappointed.

Feb 21, 2015 8:57 AM

Mar 2009
Why does Mamoru have a doll of himself... Anyhow, Chibi Usa opened up to him a little bit. Usagi really shouldn't be getting upset with Chibi Usa too much. Like Luna said, Chibi Usa needs to be able to trust them first. But what to do... Usagi's a bit childish.

Sure there's a new enemy and Mars was kidnapped. But Usagi's behaviour doesn't help the situation.

Overall a pretty good episode with some background on Ami.
Feb 21, 2015 9:07 AM

Sep 2013
It's not hard to tell that they are running out of budget for this show when they totally destroyed Ami during the flashback scene.... It seriously looked horrendous!! I found the Mamoru scene to be cute though. At least Chibi Usa didn't come across as as much of a brat like the first series' one. Though I found the bit where Mamoru helped her out of her clothes a little weird considering their known and unknown relationships. lol.
Feb 21, 2015 4:10 PM

Mar 2009
That episode lacks climax but hey even the end of the first arc was placid and bland, so !
I am concerned, I mean there is a great potential with Sailor Moon but today animation and production choices for that revival were not witty and smart at all so It won't create a new Sailor Moon mania from younger viewers, I doubt !! So why having sacrificed the oldest fans wishes ?? hmmm
Feb 21, 2015 6:14 PM

Apr 2010
I remember that Tuxedo Mask doll being in the first anime. Oh that nostalgia.
Feb 21, 2015 10:33 PM

Jul 2008
Oh look he used a rose...another episode and another scout captured. Gee I wonder what happens next episode...
Feb 21, 2015 11:16 PM

Sep 2014
waterflame said:

Indeed. Here's hoping they won't screw it up in the end.
Feb 22, 2015 2:49 AM

Oct 2011
Ami got taken by the Black Moon
Feb 22, 2015 5:28 AM

Apr 2013
I love me some Ami and this episode did not disappoint. I liked that we got to see a bit more of her past and what defines her. And still Chibiusa = best Usa.
Feb 22, 2015 5:49 AM

Dec 2014
Love the character development that the girls are getting in this arc. I'm also enjoying Chibiusa so much more than the first series. She's so much more likeable. I really hope we get a second season of Crystal!
Feb 22, 2015 10:31 AM

Nov 2011
It's the second arc, but the opening is made from the first arc. Why? The plot, enemies and characters change. Is it too hard to draw an absolute new opening to the next arc? The enemies' music theme is the same too! Yes, this anime has lack of music, but it is very sad.

But as for drawning, it's rather good in this episode. In spite of lack of clothes on Berthier :) (I know, it's similar to manga, but why has she no masking?)

Oh, and SM attacks are disappointing :(
Feb 22, 2015 8:45 PM

Nov 2014
Great episode! Really enjoyed the Ami focus in this episode, but now she's kidnapped too! Looks like it's Jupiter's turn next episode.

Gonna need that Minako focus soon, pretty please, and without the kidnapping since Venus will kick the enemies ass.~

That Tuxedo Mask doll part was cute. xD
Feb 24, 2015 1:25 PM

Oct 2008
Last episode Rei got captured, and now Ami also. whew!...new enemy Black Moon has strategy by slowly bringing down the sailor girls one by one!

Feb 28, 2015 4:10 PM

Feb 2013
Felt like mostly filler. Mercury got taken this time... that's all.
Feb 28, 2015 6:28 PM

Sep 2014
I liked the background story on Ami. This arc is definitely more enjoyable than the previous one. Looking forward to next week.

[/center]
Mar 24, 2015 4:09 AM

Jan 2011
zanpakutoflames said:
Why does Mamoru have a doll of himself...
You mean you don't have a doll of yourself?
Mar 31, 2015 3:33 PM
Jan 2015
loving this arc
Apr 17, 2015 9:17 PM

Jul 2009
Wow after a 2 month hiatus, i'm finally back on this.

First off, it seems Chibi-usa seems to be from another world where there's a "Mamoru" in their world and it her parents and all.

Hehe Mamoru seems to be getting better pulling those sweet moves on Usako :P

Nice seeing the girls in bathing suits. Ami is really my favorite Senshi :)

What blows my mind they just went to the tournament and now their playing out of nowhere. I understand they wanted to go to the main part without fillers, but man it kinda felt too fast tbh.

At least Ami was able to win with the help of her friends. Didn't know she's a genius chess player which i too play as well :)

I was checking the moves, it seems accurate so far. I'm glad it is, since some of the Anime's i saw they had the chess moves inaccurate and all.

What blew my mind is how the school didn't saw Minako, Makoto, Usagi transforming and fighting the Black Moon. How did they get out? Did they saw them transforming?

WTF Berthier just disappears in front of the stage and no one bats an eye!?!

I'm glad we've got some Mercury time!!! I really love her visors and all :)

Even the water animations looks really good and excellent. I'm glad their improving each episodes :)

Didn't like how Sailor Moon had to take the final kill, but i guess it's the same as manga no?

Can't wait for the next episode! It's Jupiter time now :P

Hopefully Chibiusa will cooperate this time around!
May 5, 2015 11:30 AM

Feb 2014
That chessboard transition animation tho

Eww we see Mercury's super ugly transformation Dx

You'd think that Mars would have burned to death by now

Oooh drama is Sailor Moon jealous because she thinks Tuxedo Mask likes Chibiusa? Hmm how young is too young for Mamo-chan?
Noodle070May 5, 2015 11:36 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2015 8:40 AM
Dec 2009
Good episode for Ami fans :)

And dat Tuxedo Mask doll. We're all in love ;)
Apr 10, 2016 7:28 PM

Jun 2013
I like the Prince Dimando arc more than Beryl's arc, tbh. Although I shipped the fuck out of the Shitennou and the four senshi.
臭い-
Jun 7, 2017 2:27 PM

Aug 2007
There is some character development this arc and the animation is a bit better than when it first started. I'm also not missing the whole Hell Tree arc. I did not really care for that part in R and much preferred the second half.

Mar 25, 2021 1:32 PM

Mar 2010
Lol why is sailor moon/usago jealous of a kiddo... come on,,, all kids got crushes and if she ever gets a kid herself (ok we all know who that is tho) she will share attention with that kid too..

Cute tuxedo doll.

I guess in every episode one of the sailor scouts gets kidnapped heh and then at the end ofc usago and mamo will save the day.. predictable.

Neverthless it was a fun episode and i got to see ami her smartness which is good
Dec 26, 2023 4:28 PM
Oct 2023
An excellent follow up to the previous episode.
Berthier is currently my second favourite Spectre Sister.
And.....Noooo Ami saaaaan,don't take her away from me.🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2015

41 by Eziprez »»
Feb 24, 7:25 PM

» Am I the only one who finds Sailor Moon more "traditionally girly" than Tokyo Mew Mew?

removed-user - Jan 18

1 by a0t3a »»
Jan 19, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

40 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 2, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2015

37 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

32 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Jan 1, 2:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.