Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2015 4:31 AM
Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally a Sumire episode, huh? That was pretty nice. It's always pretty heartwarming to see her relationship with her sister. And the 2015 idols begin next week!
Jan 28, 2015 8:23 AM

May 2014
Please more Sumire episodes.
Jan 28, 2015 11:31 AM

Jan 2013
I like Akari's weather forecast, it's so cute ^^
I was a little disappointed with Sumire's song because it's the same one as before, but overall, it was a nice episode.

Jan 28, 2015 12:24 PM

Nov 2009
Lichtspiel said:
I like Akari's weather forecast, it's so cute ^^
I was a little disappointed with Sumire's song because it's the same one as before, but overall, it was a nice episode.

Yea, Akari's forecast was cute, love her bubbly airhead personality, LOL

as for Sumire... I actually think she should just go for both Beauty and Singing, just be a Pop Idol (kinda like Mizuki, lol)
Sumire is afterall a mini-Mizuki... feels like we're watching Mizuki's progress if she didn't stop Aikatsu work for a while when she was young.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 29, 2015 6:45 PM

Oct 2012
All Sumire wants to do is sing
Jan 30, 2015 5:09 PM

Jul 2014
This was a very good and heartwarming episode. Sumire realizing she just wants to sing was sweet. She reminds me of Chihaya Kisaragi in that sense only not as cold.

5/5

Next episode, Miyabi Fujiwara debuts!
[center][/center]
Mar 10, 2015 9:47 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
LMAO, DreAca finally makes an appearance, well during the performance results I should say. It's like all of DreAca has been buried by SA, not a peep in sight.

Anyway, nice Sumire episode. I too was wondering if she'd go the singing route or the elegance. If she chose to go down the beauty route then Ran would be a good role model to look up to. In the end singing suits Sumire more. Quite interesting relationship she has with her sister.

And wow, first time seeing Bepp-sensei in a suit. G looking fresh.

Mar 15, 2015 5:51 PM

Jul 2008
@KawaiiKato: lol yeah, you can see DreAca girls (their uniforms anyway) at most of the auditions this season. They just don't win.

Other than the auditions falling on the same day (like this particular circumstance), I feel like Sumire could easily pursue both modelling and singing. Though if modelling isn't where her passion lies, I am fine with her not taking jobs.

It is awesome she got a CD debut.

I kind of wish Juri was the other main three girl instead of Hinaki...lol
Jun 19, 2015 11:03 AM

Apr 2011
The decision to accept a path that people say is for you or the path that you like the to do the most is a difficult one.

Akari is doing good in as a weather girl. Sumire is as always really pretty. Actually, why not take both modelling and singing? Doing many jobs is very normal in the industry. But its her choice, and many respect whatever decision she has.
Oct 5, 2015 2:00 AM
Aug 2012
My fav song in this season and Sumire for sure has some special charm in her character that drives me to her
Apr 8, 2018 9:30 AM

Jul 2015
Crazy good episode, I loved seeing how Sumire had to take a choice between what people thought was her best quality (beauty) vs what she really wanted to be (singer). Seeing her and Johnny Beep going to personally apologize for turning down the offer was so professional, I really liked that.

Sumire made a solid step towards what she was looking for, and everyone around that cares for her helped a lot with that, I'm so happy.
Sep 14, 2021 4:46 AM

Feb 2020
Sumire made a good decision because singing is the thing she loves the most.

But she would also be the perfect model because she's breathtakingly beautiful. <3

SerafosMar 2, 9:00 AM
Dec 4, 2023 12:41 PM
Dec 2023
Sumire and her sister's relationship is so sweet! Akari asking Sumire's sister to give her the recipe for the tea Sumire likes was adorable, her and Sumire's relationship is just too cute. About time Sumire got an episode, she's really underrated.
Feb 6, 10:34 PM

May 2019
A really good Sumire episode that she really need. If there is one thing that this generation did better it would be how much more relatable the characters in this season seem. Sumire is reserved and not really sure on what path she should take the best is very relatable to me. She doesn't always need to rely on her beauty every time but remembering that she always love singing. The characters are much more closer to us than say being more idealistic or so taleted in the first season. I love character drama like this the most and the realization on what it takes to be an idol truly mean not some stupid rivaly competition bullshit in the second season. No more Seira, the DreAca students in the competition is just a decoration lol. Given enough time, I think they could grow their own wings too.
VivaceRexFeb 6, 10:41 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 79 Discussion

billybob300c - Apr 24, 2014

18 by aloradear »»
Apr 24, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.