Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 29, 2009 1:07 PM
Jan 2009
so sakura has succubus type powers?
Nov 29, 2009 2:11 PM

Apr 2008
Charliehsv said:
Kaede being a villain is possibly the best thing which has happened to the show (please die already), besides Shizuku of course.

Yeah, agreed on all points. Die in a fire, Sakura.
Nov 29, 2009 2:15 PM

Jun 2007
Just to point out something. Sakura does not have a colored bracelet so she's either a moderator or something entirely different.
Nov 29, 2009 3:05 PM
Oct 2009
well for a split second there shizuku and natsuru had a staredown before she 'violated' him agan
oh lol...

Nov 29, 2009 3:24 PM

Jul 2009
LMAO At Mikoto The Whole Episode.......But Other That This Episode Was Great And OOO Snapp What Sakura Up 2?
Nov 29, 2009 3:29 PM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
Just to point out something. Sakura does not have a colored bracelet so she's either a moderator or something entirely different.

Exactly DeathfireD....nice logic!
zeker47 said:
well for a split second there shizuku and natsuru had a staredown before she 'violated' him agan
oh lol...

No, no it's not about that but this part's close up that it's all about:
Three_Leaf_Ivy said:
Charliehsv said:
Kaede being a villain is possibly the best thing which has happened to the show (please die already), besides Shizuku of course.

Yeah, agreed on all points. Die in a fire, Sakura.

I will only join if Sakura hurts Natsuru or the other blue/red Kampfers....
Laevantein said:
francismeunier said:

Laevantein said:
Like seriously forget about Sakura and go for Shizuku..<3
Shizuku-sama!! XD

You got it wrong Laevantein it's Shizuku-sama in swimsuit come to me...I am better than Natsuru!! :D
Laevantein said:
Hussh..you got Self Proclaimed Sawako wife there XD..you changed your avatar there..didn't noticed it was you for a sec XD

You did not notice me? The avatar is more cute and it moves so I though I should change but I still like Kakeru more but Uiharu is cute.
Laevantein said:
I don't know but, i don't think that was "the usual" Sakura, like double personalities..or she is a Kampfer..i mean no one ever mentioned the Kampfer Transformation which change someone's personalities without them realizing, we got gender change(Natsuru), Attitude change(Akane), and Shizuku-sama (Kyaaa <3), just some random thought..hypnotize can also be consider Zauber type right?

Yes it can be considered but DeathfireD already said what I was thinking....no bracelet on Sakura unless she knows....how to take it off?
JustiX-NL said:
DeathReaper said:
Awesoooooome fan service Shizuku ♥!!! Sakura was obivious from the start mostly after the sleep over at her house...and that kiss was the best! *_*

Love this!

Natsuru should totally go for Shizuku! BAKA!!!!!

Second this!
But we all know that aint gonna happen xD

I third it and I love more the part of my above pic then this but it's not bad the whole part is great.
R_asuka said:
CkretAznMan said:

Okay, hypnotizing eyes. That's seems fun... And I'm so confused. It seems that she knows, but yet... this is just too obvious.

I think everyone can agree that Sakura Looks Beautiful And Alluring in this Picture. :D

R_asuka said:
I think there are 4 possibilities-

Very nice possibilities.
R_asuka said:
Sakura is just acting from the beginning,
I think that a lot.
R_asuka said:
A split Personality Like Moka And Inner Moka

Don't about those people but split personality....sounds possible then she was acting up with herself to fool everyone.
R_asuka said:
there's an Impostor Sakura
I don't think about that unless it could be a clone?
R_asuka said:
or she's being controlled.

Being controlled without any explanations would be strange. I think the animal Entrails control if anything.
R_asuka said:
I remember seeing this picture=

in another place and someone apparently said that the girl facing away isn't Sakura.

Really? Then there is clone of her or twin?
francismeunier said:

You got it wrong Laevantein it's Shizuku-sama in swimsuit come to me...I am better than Natsuru!! :D

R_asuka said:
Wrong!! it's me that's the best choice,we have matching long black hair :D XD (P.S. I'm a guy XD)

Really? Maybe but I have Sawako so don't care...was more of joke.
R_asuka said:
-anyone here reading the novel? there's 13 volumes already but no translations yet.
maybe someone here can read japanese so they can tell us what's been happening in the novels?

Ask my friends Mentar or vinesage maybe they can tell you....
francismeunierNov 29, 2009 3:45 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 29, 2009 4:02 PM

Aug 2008
zeker47 said:
oh lol...

Do want!
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Nov 29, 2009 4:38 PM

May 2007
Shiziku was more than awesome. And the final boss has appeared xD
Nov 29, 2009 5:12 PM

Nov 2007
so after he walks out on Akane in the bed, I really wanted to caption a picture of the stuff animals commenting on how gay Natsuru was. even the goddess Shizuku kisses him and he acts like he's being poisoned wtf? Akane should of got a peaceful date :(.

this guy is beyond dense, he can't tell the other 3 like him, and when Sakura flat out says she thinks his male self is an idiot that she doesn't like he still doesn't get it. it's ok though as we can tell she's an evil manipulative bitch, only redeeming factor is if she gets her ass kicked and he realizes how stupid he was.
Nov 29, 2009 6:05 PM

Jun 2007
mystik said:
so after he walks out on Akane in the bed, I really wanted to caption a picture of the stuff animals commenting on how gay Natsuru was. even the goddess Shizuku kisses him and he acts like he's being poisoned wtf? Akane should of got a peaceful date :(.

this guy is beyond dense, he can't tell the other 3 like him, and when Sakura flat out says she thinks his male self is an idiot that she doesn't like he still doesn't get it. it's ok though as we can tell she's an evil manipulative bitch, only redeeming factor is if she gets her ass kicked and he realizes how stupid he was.

No, I think he knows they all like him. He's just refusing to reciprocate their affection since he's got his eyes on one girl. He's the opposite of your typical indecisive anime male lead.
Nov 29, 2009 6:20 PM

Jul 2008
lolz very interesting episode XD

DeathfireD said:
He's the opposite of your typical indecisive anime male lead.

indeed XD, lolz that's one reason why im watching this
Nov 29, 2009 6:52 PM
Mar 2009
This has become a harem with the exact qualities I hate... the main guy looks only at the one girl (or doesn't even do that till the end) to the exclusion of all the other girls and doesn't even notice them.

And it also has the female interest that I never want to see them end up with but they always do. God, I hate that character type so much. Thankfully, Kaede (who I've disliked through the entire series even though she's a lesbian, going against all of my personal policies) seems to have been made evil for the anime (don't know about books or manga) so here's hoping she dies off. If thats what the anime producers are aiming for so they can get a harem ending (something that needs to be done here with the wealth of actual quality choices as opposed to Kaede) then I'll be happy, but as that's highly unlikely I have but this to say:

Why do harem anime hate me so T__T

Nov 29, 2009 7:24 PM

Oct 2009
Now there is something that caught my attention after a 3rd look....Ryouka/Nakao/Hitomi one of them said Natsuru will be a decisive element in the Kampfer battle so my question is what happens if Natsuru is killed by Sakura and all the other 3 Kampfers go into a rage that will kill of the moderators and end all this? Is it possible?

Nov 29, 2009 7:46 PM

Nov 2009
The Kamina reference was should've been used later in a battle situation. It just came way out of the blue.

francismeunier said:
Now there is something that caught my attention after a 3rd look....Ryouka/Nakao/Hitomi one of them said Natsuru will be a decisive element in the Kampfer battle so my question is what happens if Natsuru is killed by Sakura and all the other 3 Kampfers go into a rage that will kill of the moderators and end all this? Is it possible?

I don't think they'll kill off the main character for the sake of the plot (which only started two or so episodes ago, btw).
Nov 29, 2009 7:54 PM

Sep 2008
Getting rejected for the class president, that's gotta hurt. And then rejected for yourself. I don't think Natsusu has to worry about Akane shooting it off, Sakura's doing just fine on her own.

Well, we get that Natsuru isn't completely clueless, just uninterested.

Loled at him when he commented that the swimsuit is practically nothing. Yea, and guys like it that way >.<
(Is of the male gender)

So there's two blues and two reds, but four whites? Were the moderators preparing for the team-up?
We know that Sakura isn't the Schwert that attacked them while they were at her house, she was there when they were attacked (unconscious, but there).

francismeunier said:
argilium said:
this is what happened in ep 5..

and as we all know, sakura is the one who distributed those dolls.. this means that the whites are just new.. does that mean sakura needed people for her plan so she had herself some new white kampfers? and i just notice that white kampfers don't need transformation..

That is excellent information and observations argilium friend! I did not notice but guess during that pageant Sakura did distribute so is it safe to say that since first episode she knew about the bracelets and Entrail animals?

Those had to be for the white ones, Mikoto picked up her strangled dog after the festival.
BastionNov 29, 2009 8:31 PM

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Nov 29, 2009 8:21 PM

Oct 2009
Skies said:
The Kamina reference was should've been used later in a battle situation. It just came way out of the blue.

francismeunier said:

I don't think they'll kill off the main character for the sake of the plot (which only started two or so episodes ago, btw).

But to end this season they could?

Nov 29, 2009 8:50 PM

May 2009
Shizuku continues to impress on all fronts. Swimsuit, check. Luring out the White Kampfers, check. Then we get to everything that happened at the hotel room... Natsuru, you dummy. Oh well. Damn, Sakura has gone from annoying to very sinister looking and I like the development. The show is finally starting to get real interesting.
Nov 29, 2009 9:31 PM
Jun 2009
I wonder if the moderators have physical form. they could be like the stuffed animals and can only posses a person. explains how Sakura is able to switch personalities so much. or maybe she really is evil and is just doing this to turn Natsuru completely into a girl that she can brainwash and live with happily ever after.
Nov 29, 2009 10:22 PM

Oct 2009
ACK!!! what the heck!! the plot just took a GIANT step forward and now i have no patience for the next episode... HURRY UP AND MAKE IT FRIDAY DAMNIT!!!
Nov 30, 2009 12:40 AM

Dec 2007
Shizuku in swimsuit looks so hot, and I loved that scene where she uses sexy tongue kissing. Kaede and Shizuku's bikini stands the most and they are most sexy. Kaede is the obviously moderator, and Evil Kaede is sexy. I wonder what she will do with Natsuru, and she probably knows that Natsuru have a female form. The plot is getting better and more interesting.
Nov 30, 2009 1:26 AM

Mar 2009
My thoughts throughout were:
1. There is no way any man could look past Shizuku in that swimsuit...
2. Wait.. he notices that, but he's too dense to figure out they like him!?
3. Wow, when the whita Kampfers come, that is a kickass tune!
4. And finally, how the hell can he still be mesmerized by Kaede after that kiss!?

Overall, episode started dumb and got better I reckon, I'm definitely looking forward to the next with this sudden change in Sakura, it's always been clear there's something more to her, but never what, so lets hope we find out. Also, why does she seem to know and conspire with the white kampfers, but not the red and blue. I would say unless the white kampfers are a force for the moderators, then that would imply Sakura isn't a moderator...
Nov 30, 2009 2:12 AM

Mar 2009
Great episode, totally liked it!
I think natsuru got the general idea, atleast on shizuku, that they like him but he's still too much attached to sakura-san even after all she said to him :( kawaiso.
Btw Shizuku way is the best imho hehe or atleast i like her boldness with him.

Can't wait for the next episode, too bad i spoiler'd my self some part of the story reading the novel :(
Nov 30, 2009 2:51 AM
Nov 2009
Best episode so far, cant wait for the next. It sucks that there's only 12 episodes, i cant see how they can finish off the story in 3 more episodes. Hopefully they'll have a season 2.
Nov 30, 2009 3:17 AM

Jan 2009
Again, we'll have at least 13 episodes. Syoboi has the 13th listed already.

So, 4 more to go, and based on where we are now, and what the light novel author said (that he'd end the story with 2 more books), it's most likely that they will go for a full conclusion to the anime, instead of a second season.

(In a way, it's too bad, I believe Kämpfer would have been perfect for 2 seasons - they already left out alot of stuff to come this far)
Nov 30, 2009 3:24 AM
Aug 2009
I think Kaede is too show in the evil look on this ep. BUT hey she looks SEXY :D I HATE that mary sue side of her >.> . I feel bad for the male Natsuru since she KEPT on hitting him this time. *sigh*

AND I'D LOVE TO BE SURROUNDED BY THOSE HOTTIES specially Seto-Kaicho(sp) :D

PS: Wow this side of Kaede isn't that obvious but since all the pieces are moved, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Nov 30, 2009 3:44 AM

May 2008
Nice episode, he really has a harem in him, anyways i think sakura is involved in the white kampfer clan stuff.
man he can fall easily for her, but the kiss each was amusing!
cant wait to see next episode
Nov 30, 2009 7:50 AM

Jan 2009

Epic Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann spoof

Shizuku was so awesome with her switsuit and boldness, totally unexpected, I wonder if she planned it too lol? Like when sure lured out the white kampfers also nice observation from 5.

Kaede sudden evil mode was a sudden surprise, I thought she would just a be a airhead as others had suggested.

Might actually be interesting to find out what Natsura is so important, also he's the only guy - girl kampfer afaik.

I hope their is 2nd season or at least something to explain Shizuku dream sequence in the clouds from last episode.

Also seems the white kampfer "stronger"? Like ice mage user and UZI user
AlliedGNov 30, 2009 8:06 AM
Nov 30, 2009 7:59 AM

Oct 2008
lol thanks to ep5 and ep9 it connects now XD

Nov 30, 2009 10:36 AM

Sep 2009
hahaha very good episode! i like the little action part, THE KISS haha was awesome. i laughed pretty hard. good episode im happy with it :D
Nov 30, 2009 12:27 PM
Oct 2007
I like the background music while sakura and natsuru are out in the hallway at the end.. anyone know if there will be a longer version or if there will be a release of that?
Nov 30, 2009 12:55 PM
Mar 2009
shizuku's showin more emotion now
white kampfers... sakura's friends...
SAKURA'S EVIL!!! SHE KNOWS MIND CONTROL! FEAR! FEAR!

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Nov 30, 2009 4:33 PM

May 2009
I'm now officially convinced that Kaede knows more than we're being told. I don't find it surprising that 3 girls she briefly greets with evil eyes just happen to be Kämpfer and that they just so happen to be where other Kämpfer are. Also, given as how the Entrails Animals act as messengers, the fact that she keeps an apartment full of them is an indication that something is fishy about that girl.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2009 7:47 PM

Mar 2009
I think this was the best episode... besides the first scenes of the show, lol.

Very good episode, also they took advantage of the classic swimsuit episode to advance on the plot. Nicely done, and not a waste of time at all.

Lol Natsuru san is a lucky guy... girl? O_o anyways xD

that kancho is still hiding something... and well, Sakura san too.

OMG I love the soundtrack!!! xDDD That roots song rulez!
Nov 30, 2009 11:15 PM

May 2009
yay go Shizuku-san! and wow Sakura still seems awesome when she is evil :P.....Shizuku should find someone better than Naturu though....... me xD
Nov 30, 2009 11:30 PM

Sep 2008
darkamvs said:
Best episode so far, cant wait for the next. It sucks that there's only 12 episodes, i cant see how they can finish off the story in 3 more episodes. Hopefully they'll have a season 2.
Season 2? Depends on how far the source is going.

As for ending this in 3 episodes? Its been done before; not sure how many people like how they end like this though.
Dec 1, 2009 4:40 AM
Mar 2009
I had a sudden REALLY BAD THOUGHT about the next episode last night.

What if (seeing as this is a series that's aiming for the stupidest of all harem endings so far and it's all boobage so having Kaede there adds to the jealousy and outrageocity (shut up) of their reactions) they cop out on her evilness?

Think about it, that White Kampfer with the Zauber earlier had a LIGHT Zauber. What if (and this is just speculation cos the Shizuku-kidnaps-Kaede episode was crap) the Whities kidnapped Kaede and put one of their own in, using the light Zauber to create an illusion of Kaede. Thus they get to see into the inner mechanics of their enemies. It's never been said (at least I don't remember it being said, but I'm forgetful), that Zauber types HAVE to be for attack only, or even for attack at all. If we, say, come to the conclusion that the Kaede imposter is a White Kampfer Zauber type with a seduction Zauber (think Poison Ivy from... *shudders*... Batman And Robin), it leads to a very easily wrapped up conclusion that lets Kaede off the hook for now, thus keeping her as one of the stupidest love interests of all time for the second season, and the boobage will keep coming.

I am hoping that this doesn't happen, I want Kaede to die with a passion.

Blaze-Senpai said:
darkamvs said:
Season 2? Depends on how far the source is going.

As for ending this in 3 episodes? Its been done before; not sure how many people like how they end like this though.

Three words: Rozario + Vampire

Dec 1, 2009 12:39 PM

Feb 2009
:O What's with that evil look in Sakura's eyes :O
Well i hope we'll get to see something interesting next episodes ^_^

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 1, 2009 2:19 PM

Apr 2009
I never trusted that girl since I knew that she was the one giving the plushies(is that the name?)
^^
Dec 1, 2009 2:33 PM

Sep 2009
Well... for me is clear that the Shizuku´s interest in Natsuru was, at beginning, no more than a way to resolve the Moderator´s mystery... now she is fall with him... but she still uses him for her intentions...
Dec 1, 2009 3:55 PM

Feb 2008
that transition felt a bit forced. suddenly she went on the offensive? oh well, i guess now they can finally bring an end to this.
Dec 1, 2009 7:19 PM
Dec 2009
Interesting development!! Loving the story. Sakura seems to be one of "them", but that was expected. Never liked the bitch anyway.
Nastru x Shizuku!!!
The white kamphers didnt really seem like super rivals and didnt really seem serious about everything they were doing. They were nice in some way.

The Kiss of Shizuku was the best!!! Damn i love that girl.
Dec 2, 2009 4:28 AM

Aug 2008
Biggest highlight for me would be Shizuku's kiss. Damn that was sexy. I support NatsuruxShizuku pairing since Ep. 5.

And Kaede is showing her true colors at last. I'm knew she had a lot to do with it since they showed her house. So, in this episode, she promoted herself from "annoying lesbian" to "evil natsuru-brain washing whore"
Dec 2, 2009 8:27 AM

Oct 2009
darkninja_loki said:
So, in this episode, she promoted herself from "annoying lesbian" to "evil natsuru-brain washing whore"

I like that line of yours towards Sakura....interesting thinking you have there.

Dec 2, 2009 2:39 PM

Feb 2009
This episode is like omg xDD loled as hell and the turn of the story lol.. Best ep so far.
Dec 3, 2009 8:07 PM

Jul 2008
Well like I speculated some episode ago it seem that it's slowly confirming that Sakura is the moderator.
Dec 3, 2009 8:17 PM

Jan 2008
So that pretty much proves that Sakura really is the moderator. Awesome ep btw :D
Dec 4, 2009 6:24 AM

Apr 2009
Best episode so far !! ;]
natsuru is a lucky guy..
Dec 4, 2009 9:23 AM

Apr 2009
Pink13 said:

The Kiss of Shizuku was the best!!! Damn i love that girl.

This! *-*
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Dec 4, 2009 11:15 AM

Aug 2009
Yuri should die. Shizuru, kill Kaede for it!
It's a shame but Kaede is my favorite heroine names, like Kaede in Nyankoi, Kaede in Shuffle. :(
Dec 4, 2009 6:50 PM

Oct 2009
I KNEW THAT BITCH SAKURA WAS EVIL!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.