Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 30, 2009 1:26 AM

Mar 2009
My thoughts throughout were:
1. There is no way any man could look past Shizuku in that swimsuit...
2. Wait.. he notices that, but he's too dense to figure out they like him!?
3. Wow, when the whita Kampfers come, that is a kickass tune!
4. And finally, how the hell can he still be mesmerized by Kaede after that kiss!?

Overall, episode started dumb and got better I reckon, I'm definitely looking forward to the next with this sudden change in Sakura, it's always been clear there's something more to her, but never what, so lets hope we find out. Also, why does she seem to know and conspire with the white kampfers, but not the red and blue. I would say unless the white kampfers are a force for the moderators, then that would imply Sakura isn't a moderator...
Nov 30, 2009 2:12 AM

Mar 2009
Great episode, totally liked it!
I think natsuru got the general idea, atleast on shizuku, that they like him but he's still too much attached to sakura-san even after all she said to him :( kawaiso.
Btw Shizuku way is the best imho hehe or atleast i like her boldness with him.

Can't wait for the next episode, too bad i spoiler'd my self some part of the story reading the novel :(
Nov 30, 2009 2:51 AM
Nov 2009
Best episode so far, cant wait for the next. It sucks that there's only 12 episodes, i cant see how they can finish off the story in 3 more episodes. Hopefully they'll have a season 2.
Nov 30, 2009 3:17 AM

Jan 2009
Again, we'll have at least 13 episodes. Syoboi has the 13th listed already.

So, 4 more to go, and based on where we are now, and what the light novel author said (that he'd end the story with 2 more books), it's most likely that they will go for a full conclusion to the anime, instead of a second season.

(In a way, it's too bad, I believe Kämpfer would have been perfect for 2 seasons - they already left out alot of stuff to come this far)
Nov 30, 2009 3:24 AM
Aug 2009
I think Kaede is too show in the evil look on this ep. BUT hey she looks SEXY :D I HATE that mary sue side of her >.> . I feel bad for the male Natsuru since she KEPT on hitting him this time. *sigh*

AND I'D LOVE TO BE SURROUNDED BY THOSE HOTTIES specially Seto-Kaicho(sp) :D

PS: Wow this side of Kaede isn't that obvious but since all the pieces are moved, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Nov 30, 2009 3:44 AM

May 2008
Nice episode, he really has a harem in him, anyways i think sakura is involved in the white kampfer clan stuff.
man he can fall easily for her, but the kiss each was amusing!
cant wait to see next episode
Nov 30, 2009 7:50 AM

Jan 2009

Epic Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann spoof

Shizuku was so awesome with her switsuit and boldness, totally unexpected, I wonder if she planned it too lol? Like when sure lured out the white kampfers also nice observation from 5.

Kaede sudden evil mode was a sudden surprise, I thought she would just a be a airhead as others had suggested.

Might actually be interesting to find out what Natsura is so important, also he's the only guy - girl kampfer afaik.

I hope their is 2nd season or at least something to explain Shizuku dream sequence in the clouds from last episode.

Also seems the white kampfer "stronger"? Like ice mage user and UZI user
AlliedGNov 30, 2009 8:06 AM
Nov 30, 2009 7:59 AM

Oct 2008
lol thanks to ep5 and ep9 it connects now XD

Nov 30, 2009 10:36 AM

Sep 2009
hahaha very good episode! i like the little action part, THE KISS haha was awesome. i laughed pretty hard. good episode im happy with it :D
Nov 30, 2009 12:27 PM
Oct 2007
I like the background music while sakura and natsuru are out in the hallway at the end.. anyone know if there will be a longer version or if there will be a release of that?
Nov 30, 2009 12:55 PM
Mar 2009
shizuku's showin more emotion now
white kampfers... sakura's friends...
SAKURA'S EVIL!!! SHE KNOWS MIND CONTROL! FEAR! FEAR!

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Nov 30, 2009 4:33 PM

May 2009
I'm now officially convinced that Kaede knows more than we're being told. I don't find it surprising that 3 girls she briefly greets with evil eyes just happen to be Kämpfer and that they just so happen to be where other Kämpfer are. Also, given as how the Entrails Animals act as messengers, the fact that she keeps an apartment full of them is an indication that something is fishy about that girl.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2009 7:47 PM

Mar 2009
I think this was the best episode... besides the first scenes of the show, lol.

Very good episode, also they took advantage of the classic swimsuit episode to advance on the plot. Nicely done, and not a waste of time at all.

Lol Natsuru san is a lucky guy... girl? O_o anyways xD

that kancho is still hiding something... and well, Sakura san too.

OMG I love the soundtrack!!! xDDD That roots song rulez!
Nov 30, 2009 11:15 PM

May 2009
yay go Shizuku-san! and wow Sakura still seems awesome when she is evil :P.....Shizuku should find someone better than Naturu though....... me xD
Nov 30, 2009 11:30 PM

Sep 2008
darkamvs said:
Best episode so far, cant wait for the next. It sucks that there's only 12 episodes, i cant see how they can finish off the story in 3 more episodes. Hopefully they'll have a season 2.
Season 2? Depends on how far the source is going.

As for ending this in 3 episodes? Its been done before; not sure how many people like how they end like this though.
Dec 1, 2009 4:40 AM
Mar 2009
I had a sudden REALLY BAD THOUGHT about the next episode last night.

What if (seeing as this is a series that's aiming for the stupidest of all harem endings so far and it's all boobage so having Kaede there adds to the jealousy and outrageocity (shut up) of their reactions) they cop out on her evilness?

Think about it, that White Kampfer with the Zauber earlier had a LIGHT Zauber. What if (and this is just speculation cos the Shizuku-kidnaps-Kaede episode was crap) the Whities kidnapped Kaede and put one of their own in, using the light Zauber to create an illusion of Kaede. Thus they get to see into the inner mechanics of their enemies. It's never been said (at least I don't remember it being said, but I'm forgetful), that Zauber types HAVE to be for attack only, or even for attack at all. If we, say, come to the conclusion that the Kaede imposter is a White Kampfer Zauber type with a seduction Zauber (think Poison Ivy from... *shudders*... Batman And Robin), it leads to a very easily wrapped up conclusion that lets Kaede off the hook for now, thus keeping her as one of the stupidest love interests of all time for the second season, and the boobage will keep coming.

I am hoping that this doesn't happen, I want Kaede to die with a passion.

Blaze-Senpai said:
darkamvs said:
Season 2? Depends on how far the source is going.

As for ending this in 3 episodes? Its been done before; not sure how many people like how they end like this though.

Three words: Rozario + Vampire

Dec 1, 2009 12:39 PM

Feb 2009
:O What's with that evil look in Sakura's eyes :O
Well i hope we'll get to see something interesting next episodes ^_^

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 1, 2009 2:19 PM

Apr 2009
I never trusted that girl since I knew that she was the one giving the plushies(is that the name?)
^^
Dec 1, 2009 2:33 PM

Sep 2009
Well... for me is clear that the Shizuku´s interest in Natsuru was, at beginning, no more than a way to resolve the Moderator´s mystery... now she is fall with him... but she still uses him for her intentions...
Dec 1, 2009 3:55 PM

Feb 2008
that transition felt a bit forced. suddenly she went on the offensive? oh well, i guess now they can finally bring an end to this.
Dec 1, 2009 7:19 PM
Dec 2009
Interesting development!! Loving the story. Sakura seems to be one of "them", but that was expected. Never liked the bitch anyway.
Nastru x Shizuku!!!
The white kamphers didnt really seem like super rivals and didnt really seem serious about everything they were doing. They were nice in some way.

The Kiss of Shizuku was the best!!! Damn i love that girl.
Dec 2, 2009 4:28 AM

Aug 2008
Biggest highlight for me would be Shizuku's kiss. Damn that was sexy. I support NatsuruxShizuku pairing since Ep. 5.

And Kaede is showing her true colors at last. I'm knew she had a lot to do with it since they showed her house. So, in this episode, she promoted herself from "annoying lesbian" to "evil natsuru-brain washing whore"
Dec 2, 2009 8:27 AM

Oct 2009
darkninja_loki said:
So, in this episode, she promoted herself from "annoying lesbian" to "evil natsuru-brain washing whore"

I like that line of yours towards Sakura....interesting thinking you have there.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 2, 2009 2:39 PM

Feb 2009
This episode is like omg xDD loled as hell and the turn of the story lol.. Best ep so far.
Dec 3, 2009 8:07 PM

Jul 2008
Well like I speculated some episode ago it seem that it's slowly confirming that Sakura is the moderator.
Dec 3, 2009 8:17 PM

Jan 2008
So that pretty much proves that Sakura really is the moderator. Awesome ep btw :D
Dec 4, 2009 6:24 AM

Apr 2009
Best episode so far !! ;]
natsuru is a lucky guy..
Dec 4, 2009 9:23 AM

Apr 2009
Pink13 said:

The Kiss of Shizuku was the best!!! Damn i love that girl.

This! *-*
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Dec 4, 2009 11:15 AM

Aug 2009
Yuri should die. Shizuru, kill Kaede for it!
It's a shame but Kaede is my favorite heroine names, like Kaede in Nyankoi, Kaede in Shuffle. :(
Dec 4, 2009 6:50 PM

Oct 2009
I KNEW THAT BITCH SAKURA WAS EVIL!
Dec 4, 2009 8:07 PM

Apr 2009
OH MY GOD. *NOSEBLEEDS*
SHIZUKU-SAMA, MIKOTO, AND AKANE WAS SO HOT.
NOTHING CAN BE PERFECT THAN THIS.

THE MAIN CHARS OF THE ANIME, BIKINIS, THE BEACH, THE HOTEL, THE KISS, AND BIKINIS! :D
HOLY. SAKURA LOOKED SO EVIL THERE. IT'S LIKE AS IF NATSURU JUST GOT CONTROLED BY HER. WHITE KAMPFERS!!

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Dec 4, 2009 9:23 PM

May 2009
Rofl... TTGL reference :3 "Believe in me who believes in you!"
Dec 5, 2009 4:39 PM

Apr 2009
Ah.. Sakura totally shocked me.
Dec 5, 2009 6:09 PM

Aug 2009
Shizuku's becoming one of my faaaves! :D

Thanks to Shiro-chan for scripting! ♥
Dec 5, 2009 6:10 PM

Aug 2009
Plus... dayum. :/

Natsuru's so slow, pouah, you're making Shizuku-sama sad TT.TT

Thanks to Shiro-chan for scripting! ♥
Dec 6, 2009 9:02 PM

Nov 2008
I knew that Sakura was involved in this somehow. It appears that she is the one pulling the strings and apparently has full control of Natsuru.

But I wonder if she knows everything and is just "playing" with them. I think that those three new Kampfers might be from the school, perhaps men too.

Shizuku is bold, I did not see that coming, kissing him in-front of everybody.
Dec 6, 2009 9:07 PM

Nov 2008
ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
That kiss of Shizuku in front of everyone with Natsuru was insane...she has no more shyness...also the cup kiss.
Agreed^^

francismeunier said:
That is obvious here that Sakura is the moderator and three white Kampfers? What in the world? This is like a 180 degree turn to me
I think Sakura is starting to show her true colors now^^ but her evil look is just hot :D I have a feeling the white kampfers are not sided with the blues and reds, so there is a big chance of the triple threat match :D

This is just a theory but I think that there is a possibility that she might be under the control of the moderators. But still, that sexy evil look suits her.

And yes, this is the best episode yet. I though that it was going to be all fun and games but I was actually surprised. The plot is finally moving.
Dec 6, 2009 9:10 PM

Nov 2008
argilium said:
this is what happened in ep 5..

and as we all know, sakura is the one who distributed those dolls.. this means that the whites are just new.. does that mean sakura needed people for her plan so she had herself some new white kampfers? and i just notice that white kampfers don't need transformation..

Wow, I was not paying attention or I just forgot about it. Now this reinstates my belief that Sakura is pulling the strings behind the Kampfer battles.
Dec 6, 2009 11:50 PM

Jun 2008
TTGL reference, lol.
(づ°‿°.)づ
Dec 8, 2009 1:39 AM

Mar 2009
This ep was pervalicious therefore I enjoyed it.

Dec 9, 2009 12:06 AM

Mar 2007
Lol at the reference to TTGL... used pretty well I reckon.
And you gotta love Shizuku... I have such a thing for Tsunderes...
Join the Kyonko Fanclub Today! | Join the MAL Tenjou Tenge Fanclub Today!
Dec 9, 2009 2:48 AM

Jan 2009
Actually, Shizuku is no tsundere at all. Come on, she's controlled, cool and very very open and honest with her feelings. The term for her template would be kudere.
Dec 12, 2009 11:09 AM

Jun 2009
Shit just got real! Awesome swimsuit episode and all the kampfers are revealed as well as Sakura showing her true colors!
Dec 19, 2009 1:52 PM

Aug 2009
Hooooo daaamn, best episode so far. I knew it. Sakura is an evil girl. She's probably with those white Kampfers.
Also, wtf Natsuru was liked brainwashed right there when Sakura asked him to go see the fireworks. Fuckk, it's getting good.

Best ecchi moment was when Shizuku kissed Natsuru. It was so passionate. I mean their tongues were all out and such, lool. Boner ftw.

AND GURREN LAGGAN REFERENCE, OYEA.
Dec 22, 2009 1:25 AM

May 2008
Hahaha great episode. Love the scene where Shizuku kisses Natsuru, and then WHAAAAT oh man this is gonna get good.
Dec 26, 2009 7:53 AM
Aug 2009
I was about to bite my tongue off O_o this was by far one of the most entertaining episodes of Kämpfer...but still I think DONT use german in animes <.< me as a german gotta say I hate german in japanese animes <.< english is cool but german..no thanks :D reminds me always to Fate/Stay night...and in fate I thought it was way more worse but still on pair with Kämpfer.
Jan 10, 2010 9:27 PM

Apr 2009
Oh yes, my sweet Shizuku! I hate that Natsuru can't just leave Sakura alone, she's not worth it!

Weird turn of events, can't wait to see what Sakura is up to.
Jan 22, 2010 8:41 AM

Jun 2009
I really love this scenes
Feb 22, 2010 4:45 PM

Jul 2008
this episode had so many surprisingly good parts in it. i kinda had a feeling sakura was evil since the sleepover at her house episode..
Feb 22, 2010 4:52 PM

Jul 2008
IZUMI64 said:
I really love this scenes

isnt that how they all start out? XD i know mine do
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.