Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2015 3:16 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh so they are going to take their time again...

I wonder when they can move their relationship to the next level? It'll be a matter of time I hope; the sooner the better I'd say.
Jan 10, 2015 4:08 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
I agree, why haven't they moved to the next level yet?! And they also had the perfect moment to kiss when Kawasumi hugged Suiren.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jan 10, 2015 7:44 PM

Sep 2011
She is the only one invested in it and making all the moves, so until he makes up his mind what he wants I don't see them moving forward.
Jan 11, 2015 8:04 PM

Feb 2014
inzaratha said:
She is the only one invested in it and making all the moves, so until he makes up his mind what he wants I don't see them moving forward.

I think the same thing. If he also wants to be in the relationship, he should take some initiative and say what he thinks... Since Suiren already told him what she felt and he (kind of) heard her out.
Jan 13, 2015 5:05 AM

Jan 2012
purplicious said:
inzaratha said:

I think the same thing. If he also wants to be in the relationship, he should take some initiative and say what he thinks... Since Suiren already told him what she felt and he (kind of) heard her out.

Agreed. It takes two to hold a good relationship. If only one person is trying, its never going to work. He needs to step up his game before she gives up on him.
Club Aerosol
Feb 12, 2015 11:27 PM

Apr 2012
minaeshi said:
purplicious said:

Agreed. It takes two to hold a good relationship. If only one person is trying, its never going to work. He needs to step up his game before she gives up on him.

Casually quoting this because this is what I felt after reading the latest chapters.
I hope they take a break or something.
(But of course, it'll be nice if after the break, they'll go back together and have the story told on how they fell in love with each other all over again)

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibi Chouchou Chapter 75 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2015

41 by TitanInsane »»
Dec 5, 2023 2:14 AM

Poll: » Hibi Chouchou Chapter 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 2, 2015

6 by hanakocheeks »»
Mar 7, 2023 12:15 AM

Poll: » Hibi Chouchou Chapter 2 Discussion

MermaidGalaxies - Mar 19, 2012

10 by YasashiiTimes »»
Dec 18, 2022 11:46 AM

Poll: » Hibi Chouchou Chapter 63 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2015

2 by ialex32 »»
Oct 12, 2022 11:07 PM

Poll: » Hibi Chouchou Chapter 55 Discussion

Jicetus - Jan 7, 2015

11 by ialex32 »»
Oct 12, 2022 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.