Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 21, 2009 6:10 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This one is quite good, you gotta love Luke here^^ I really like Charlotte more than Cecily here even though it seems that Cecily has improve her skills a bit :) Anyway, I reckon Charlotte's fans would have love this episode :P
ShanaFlameNov 21, 2009 9:01 AM
Nov 21, 2009 8:19 AM

Oct 2009
I will admit that action and development were good...everything else made no logic sense. Why not let Margot/Doris/Penelope have their Demon Swords and escape? Instead some challenge was done by Cecily. The first thing is Margot, Cecily's aim must have gotten suddenly good and Margot's dodging bad...since she got hit by Cecily on the shoulder and was bleeding from a direct hit of Aria. Penelope....no logic at all, how could Cecily use Aria after Ballock absorbed the powers of Aria....fail, the Ballock knife only absorbs and does not neutralize all the powers of a demon sword. On top of that Penelope got her arm pierced through by Aria. Finally the battle against Doris....how could Aria in a parry attack against Claymore beat that demon sword when both are supposed to be equal in strengh unless wind beats earth? This makes no sense. Even worse was the thing with Charlotte after....she tries to stab Cecily only to get her sword deviated by Cecily's hand with a small cut to her hand and a slap to the face? O_O *In disbelief* The only good thing was the action but Cecily's arrogance in her words dissapointed me. Why not just take the demon swords and escape? Charlotte and her party are now defenseless if they ever get captured.....Total logical mess in this episode. Wonder if the subs will even make sense of this....maybe.
ShanaFlame said:
you gotta love Luke here^^ I really like Charlotte more than Cecily here :)

Luke? He did nothing to help Charlotte. Charlotte if anything I felt bad for her all the way because she kept crying in this episode. If there is anything good is the coming of Siegfried and his assistant here=> BTW anyone noticed almost the breasts of Charlotte here....I swear I almost did
francismeunierNov 21, 2009 8:24 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 21, 2009 9:02 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
He did nothing to help Charlotte
Well, it would be boring if he's always there to help her.
Nov 21, 2009 9:06 AM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
He did nothing to help Charlotte
Well, it would be boring if he's always there to help her.

It would fantastic if Charlotte had Doris/Margot/Penelope with their demon swords...but now they are defenseless. It will be boring to see no action with those demon swords would you not agree?

Nov 22, 2009 3:58 AM

Aug 2008
3 god dam episode with less then a minute worth of Luke, that was hard to bear

next ep is called Lisa so its gotta have Luke stuff Great>!

seems like This Seigfried and his assistant are gonna be the highlight enemies for the anime ending, seeing as how the OP had Cecily and Luke taking on each of them.
Nov 22, 2009 4:54 AM
Oct 2009
This show needs more PewPew and less QQ. I really liked the fighting parts but that was about it for the episode. And like it was already stated we need more Luke.

Nov 22, 2009 4:58 AM

Apr 2009
Chimasternmay said:
3 god dam episode with less then a minute worth of Luke, that was hard to bear

i agree, i dislike cecily getting more screen time than him.

Nov 22, 2009 5:14 AM

Nov 2008
Best part of the episode? "I am fucking stupid!" I thank gg for that lol.

Seems that they wrapped up Charlotte's story fairly decent. One thing that bothers me though. The dagger has balls or is it just me? All in all, a better episode than I thought it would be. Hope I get more Luke and Lisa.
Nov 22, 2009 5:29 AM
Jun 2008
Power progress of girl with splendid boobs is very fast, in my opinion. Three servants of Charlotte kicked her ass only two episode ago and now she has only minor wounds while these trio is almost dying after battle in this episode. This is ridiculous.
Bleach is everything, other anime is meaningless.

Nov 22, 2009 5:47 AM

Jul 2008
Zilpzalp said:
francismeunier, I think you forgot that the empire would destroy the city if they would let them escape with taking their swords.
Yeah, good point there.
Nov 22, 2009 5:59 AM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
I will admit that action and development were good...everything else made no logic sense. Why not let Margot/Doris/Penelope have their Demon Swords and escape? Instead some challenge was done by Cecily. The first thing is Margot, Cecily's aim must have gotten suddenly good and Margot's dodging bad...since she got hit by Cecily on the shoulder and was bleeding from a direct hit of Aria. Penelope....no logic at all, how could Cecily use Aria after Ballock absorbed the powers of Aria....fail, the Ballock knife only absorbs and does not neutralize all the powers of a demon sword. On top of that Penelope got her arm pierced through by Aria. Finally the battle against Doris....how could Aria in a parry attack against Claymore beat that demon sword when both are supposed to be equal in strengh unless wind beats earth? This makes no sense. Even worse was the thing with Charlotte after....she tries to stab Cecily only to get her sword deviated by Cecily's hand with a small cut to her hand and a slap to the face? O_O *In disbelief* The only good thing was the action but Cecily's arrogance in her words dissapointed me. Why not just take the demon swords and escape? Charlotte and her party are now defenseless if they ever get captured.....Total logical mess in this episode. Wonder if the subs will even make sense of this....maybe.
let me clear everything for you using situational logic.. (but what i say is not necessarily true and the director may have really done a lot of faults).. let's start..
1. if they took the demon swords and escape, the more the empire will chase them which leads to more danger and possible death.. and if they try to attack the empire to reclaim their rights, they're likely to be killed.. so that is the better solution.. and besides, the girls are not like cecily who can't fight without a demon sword..
2. fight against margot: by making the chairs fly towards margot using aria's wind attack, it served as a distraction.. of course, cecily will also get distracted by the chairs but a little faith, approximation of the position of the opponent (who was not moving a lot since she's used with the nature of her weapon and not being able to see what the opponent was doing in those few seconds), and that more precise wind attack that wasn't shown to us before, it will hit..
3. fight against penelope: if that dagger was able to completely cancel out a demon sword completely, it would be broken.. you don't give out items like that to a supporting character.. so a dagger that can only nullify a demon sword abilities upon contact will be beaten with a sword attack (not a magic attack).. it may have been initially accelerated by the wind but the speed is still there..
4. fight against doris: rain may have effect on that day.. earth tends to be weaker with water.. or maybe, aria is inherently more powerful since she's a transforming sword..
5. giving the dagger means giving choices or testing charlotte.. if she had not tried to stab cecily, then all is well and she would have reflected on her actions.. but she's stupid and still stubborn.. but cecily won't allow that and thus she had the slap to make her realize her mistakes since she can't do so by her own..

oh yeah.. this formula works:
Zilpzalp said:

Start with hero -> hero gets weapon -> hero loses because he is too bad -> someone dies / is in danger, hero levels up to level 2 -> hero wins this time.

argiliumNov 22, 2009 6:04 AM
Nov 22, 2009 6:59 AM

Jul 2009
Luke is obviously become a supporting character here *sigh*..
Nov 22, 2009 7:12 AM

Apr 2009
talk about the sacred blacksmith.. but it's a fault on luke's character being like that.. the hell he cares about unnecessary stuff.. and this arc only served as a tool for informing us that other demon swords exist and the empire has them, the empire is not trustworthy especially because of the influence of the villain, and cecily is improving.. man, it took a quarter of the series for this arc which tried to add more moe..
Nov 22, 2009 8:43 AM
Feb 2009
francismeunier said:
It would fantastic if Charlotte had Doris/Margot/Penelope with their demon swords...but now they are defenseless. It will be boring to see no action with those demon swords would you not agree?
it simply means we wont be seeing charlotte n those 3 girls anymore (this show only has 12 ep anyway) but yeah, like what argilium said, those 3 dont need a demon sword to fight well

p.s. there ur answer for why charlotte n others possess 4 demon swords like it is not a big deal
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 22, 2009 9:02 AM

May 2009
Cecily kicked their asses in this episode. The fighting was awesome, and I liked everything else as well.
Nov 22, 2009 9:30 AM

Feb 2009
I did NOT know that Cecily had that in her, even if she's 'fucking stupid' she's getting better. I actually like her now.

And as for all the action, I really had to do a double-take and check to see what I was watching, because I never thought Blacksmith was capable of all this action! :O

Great episode!

Nov 22, 2009 10:15 AM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
Zilpzalp said:
francismeunier, I think you forgot that the empire would destroy the city if they would let them escape with taking their swords.
Yeah, good point there.

Maybe you are right but that is just a crual condition....if they could not stop them then losing a whole city....well certainly not fair. I knew the subs would clarify things like that but I find the reasoning either too imposing or to illogical...guess it was imposing.
argilium said:
francismeunier said:
argilium said:
let me clear everything for you using situational logic.. (but what i say is not necessarily true and the director may have really done a lot of faults).. let's start..
1. if they took the demon swords and escape, the more the empire will chase them which leads to more danger and possible death.. and if they try to attack the empire to reclaim their rights, they're likely to be killed.. so that is the better solution.. and besides, the girls are not like cecily who can't fight without a demon sword..
Ah that kind of logic....I prefered using normal logic. Even if the Empire does not chase them, they will try to find them then they will kill them. I would not be sure if they attacked the Empire they would be killed with those demon swords....with enough practice they would have been able to be as good as Cecily.
argilium said:
2. fight against margot: by making the chairs fly towards margot using aria's wind attack, it served as a distraction.. of course, cecily will also get distracted by the chairs but a little faith, approximation of the position of the opponent (who was not moving a lot since she's used with the nature of her weapon and not being able to see what the opponent was doing in those few seconds), and that more precise wind attack that wasn't shown to us before, it will hit..
Point was Cecily was that good at concentration at that time. Even with a new more precise attack...I think it needs aim and Cecily got really good at is suddenly even if she had some practice we see in episode 7.
argilium said:
3. fight against penelope: if that dagger was able to completely cancel out a demon sword completely, it would be broken.. you don't give out items like that to a supporting character.. so a dagger that can only nullify a demon sword abilities upon contact will be beaten with a sword attack (not a magic attack).. it may have been initially accelerated by the wind but the speed is still there..
Yeah? What about episode 6 when Cecily could not use Aria for some time? I agree with the wind speed thing, Penelope could have dodged that easily and remember she was only one who got on Cecily a cut....too bad it was not deeper. At least she kicked Cecily good.
argilium said:
4. fight against doris: rain may have effect on that day.. earth tends to be weaker with water.. or maybe, aria is inherently more powerful since she's a transforming sword..
That might be....still think Doris should gotten Cecily by that time.
argilium said:
5. giving the dagger means giving choices or testing charlotte.. if she had not tried to stab cecily, then all is well and she would have reflected on her actions.. but she's stupid and still stubborn.. but cecily won't allow that and thus she had the slap to make her realize her mistakes since she can't do so by her own..
Yeah, the slap logic is right, won't argue with that....have fun with the rest.
francismeunierNov 22, 2009 10:27 AM

Nov 22, 2009 10:36 AM

Jul 2009
We almost got to the end without any boob references or jokes etc, then they went and ruined it *facepalm*
Nov 22, 2009 10:40 AM

Oct 2009
Olymunaai said:
We almost got to the end without any boob references or jokes etc, then they went and ruined it *facepalm*

I agree to that, it did ruin it for me too.

Nov 22, 2009 10:40 AM

Jul 2009
Improvement of Cecily's character and of the ep itself compared to the previous ones... At least she admitted that she's useless and start improve. And I missed the granny :(

Other than that, seems like Uruchai! Uruchai! Uruchai! is out of date and the new trend is now Damare! Damare! Damare!... 8-)

argilium said:
talk about the sacred blacksmith.. but it's a fault on luke's character being like that.. the hell he cares about unnecessary stuff...

So what do you know about his goal to say it's "unnecessary"? Unless you read the manga or novel ahead of us...Otherwise stop assume things puh-lease <_<

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 22, 2009 10:47 AM

Feb 2009
Well that was a pretty weak episode... When did Cecily get so great that she can start lecturing people...? As a character I find her so incredibly annoying that it pained me to watch this ep. The only good thing about her is that she knows she is stupid, yet she does nothing about it which just adds to the frustration. Also.. Where the hell is the so-called plot to this show anyways?
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Nov 22, 2009 11:08 AM

Jan 2009
Crying loli was crying. Alot.

Still I still find it strange that Cecily does so much to help Charlote and her gang since they were fighting in the previous episode.

...wait.. wait what? That was Cecily? Oh I thought her hair was a bit shorter than Margot's... but.. lol?xD..

Hey lol did Cecily get her hands on the Level Upper from Railgun? xD
At least she got quite a bit more powerful, or the three others suddenly got sloppy xD.

Let it all out, would be a fitting song in the rain there : p

francismeunier said:
Olymunaai said:

I agree to that, it did ruin it for me too.

^This, I mean, hey it went perfectly fine for almost the entire episode... (Oh lol, I just agreed with francis : D)

Lastly, Siegfried, what did you do? D: Oh and also, I'm kinda starting to like Lisa by now xD. But Aria's better : > Although Luke's still the only character who's awesome.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 22, 2009 12:50 PM

Jan 2009
What in the hell? Are my eyes fooling me or did Cecily just kick ass?
Nov 22, 2009 12:58 PM
Oct 2009
Well, if the rest of the series continues like this episode, I might just give this show a better review. Maybe.

To be honest, I didn't know wtf was going on though. O_o
Nov 22, 2009 1:29 PM

Aug 2008
Did they spell believe wrong... Whatever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2009 1:32 PM

Sep 2007
What a cliche episode. Cecily wins through sheer resolve and now she gets all preachy.
Nov 22, 2009 1:49 PM
Nov 2009

the only highlight of this terribly boring episode
conbiniNov 22, 2009 2:07 PM
Nov 22, 2009 1:57 PM

Oct 2009
Luke? Plot?

Eh.

This show just breaks my heart.

Not enough Luke. Too much focus on the annoying lolis. Fuu-
Nov 22, 2009 2:05 PM

May 2009
Wasabi said:
What a cliche episode. Cecily wins through sheer resolve and now she gets all preachy.
It didn't look like sheer resolve to me. Cecily has improved her skills and is actually thinking and working together with Aria, that's why she won.
Nov 22, 2009 2:16 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
Cecily wins through sheer resolve and now she gets all preachy.
I agreed with that.
stAtic91 said:
Wasabi said:
It didn't look like sheer resolve to me. Cecily has improved her skills and is actually thinking and working together with Aria, that's why she won.

Maybe but there is illogic in the how about the when (don't tell episode 7 is enough for that) and how come....
1jzSC said:

^Yes! Agreed 1000%
francismeunierNov 22, 2009 2:20 PM

Nov 22, 2009 4:22 PM

Apr 2009
BitchMaster said:
argilium said:
talk about the sacred blacksmith.. but it's a fault on luke's character being like that.. the hell he cares about unnecessary stuff...

So what do you know about his goal to say it's "unnecessary"? Unless you read the manga or novel ahead of us...Otherwise stop assume things puh-lease <_<
nope.. haven't read the manga or novel.. i'm just referring to luke being apathetic towards the issue regarding charlotte's crew at that time.. of course, his goals are necessary to him, and to the plot.. i'm sorry for assuming things sometimes, though.. it's a small habit to think ahead..

1jzSC said:

haha.. gg made a good move on that one even though she did not actually say any foul language variation of i am stupid..
Nov 22, 2009 4:36 PM

Aug 2008
The whole episode was lame and cliche, but I honestly didn't have many problems outside of that (because we've seen much worse in previous episodes, we have to admit) until the end. Just as I was thinking, "Ok, what's the point of this arc? We saw 4 demon swords, one of which intimated something sinister (yet highly forgettable) about the difference between transforming and non-transforming sword; and we saw the white haired guy in what seemed to be the Empire's army. Was that really the whole point?"

But then, right at the end, we get thrown a bone, and Charlotte basically says, "We were puppets on a string, I didn't tell you, but I guess I should now since I tried to kill you, racked up your tab, and destroyed your place of work. The guy's name is Sigfried."

What. The. Fuck.
What kind of half-assed bullshit excuse is that to try and make the whole thing relevant?

Beyond that, francis, I totally agree with argilium. Charlotte and company were trapped, and since they declined both offers from the Empire and the militant forces (or whatever), the only thing they could do was fake their death and move on from there. They could have kept the swords if they went with the opposing force, but since they weren't attached to them anyways, it didn't matter.

I take issue with the fact that Cecily suddenly has more new powers with Aria even though we never saw any training (but lots of dress up and chores), and the timeline of this whole episode seemed rather small.

Down another point for me. Even if the animation was good.
Nov 22, 2009 6:13 PM

Nov 2007
"I'm fucking stupid!" - Cecily

True statement is true.

This episode and series really sucks. What the fuck was that at the end? "Oh, btw, some guy called Siegfried planned all this." WHAT? WHAT? I DON'T EVEN.
yamakasiNov 22, 2009 6:19 PM
Nov 22, 2009 6:31 PM

Feb 2009
noteDhero said:
The whole episode was lame and cliche, but I honestly didn't have many problems outside of that (because we've seen much worse in previous episodes, we have to admit) until the end. Just as I was thinking, "Ok, what's the point of this arc? We saw 4 demon swords, one of which intimated something sinister (yet highly forgettable) about the difference between transforming and non-transforming sword; and we saw the white haired guy in what seemed to be the Empire's army. Was that really the whole point?"

But then, right at the end, we get thrown a bone, and Charlotte basically says, "We were puppets on a string, I didn't tell you, but I guess I should now since I tried to kill you, racked up your tab, and destroyed your place of work. The guy's name is Sigfried."

What. The. Fuck.
What kind of half-assed bullshit excuse is that to try and make the whole thing relevant?

Beyond that, francis, I totally agree with argilium. Charlotte and company were trapped, and since they declined both offers from the Empire and the militant forces (or whatever), the only thing they could do was fake their death and move on from there. They could have kept the swords if they went with the opposing force, but since they weren't attached to them anyways, it didn't matter.

I take issue with the fact that Cecily suddenly has more new powers with Aria even though we never saw any training (but lots of dress up and chores), and the timeline of this whole episode seemed rather small.

Down another point for me. Even if the animation was good.

Actually, did anyone remember the part where Cecily was training and she suddenly said to Aria, "Do you mind transforming for me? I have some ideas I'd like to try out with you."

THAT WAS WHERE ALL THE KICKASS CAME FROM. So now everyone can stop asking.

Nov 22, 2009 6:37 PM

Aug 2008
My point of contention is that we don't see the training. Instead, we get a chore montage.
Nov 22, 2009 9:37 PM
Feb 2009
o wow lucke man ur missing out
Nov 22, 2009 9:41 PM

Aug 2008
noteDhero said:
My point of contention is that we don't see the training. Instead, we get a chore montage.

apparently they train every morning donca know.
Nov 22, 2009 10:06 PM

Aug 2008
I'll put more emphasis on "see." We just get heavy panting by a ponytailed Cecily, a couple of swipes, while Aria looks on retardedly with her hands clasped together.
Nov 22, 2009 10:13 PM

Oct 2009
noteDhero said:
I'll put more emphasis on "see." We just get heavy panting by a ponytailed Cecily, a couple of swipes, while Aria looks on retardedly with her hands clasped together.

Totally on your side about this.

It'd be nice to give the viewer at least a small indication that Cecily is slightly on her way to being a little less useless than she has been these last 8 episodes instead of randomly throwing shit out when it's needed.
Nov 22, 2009 11:21 PM

Jul 2009
noteDhero said:

LOL you said to me about how directors should put what they think are necessary in a show instead of wasting their time like how they did with Kurozuka and now you're demanding a waste of time by showing Cecily's training step-by-step? What does that change anyway? We knew that she trained herself, even though the way she imagined how to handle a katana looked stupid, she still had training that permitted her to improve and beat her nemesis instead of some shonen dude who won because the author decided it to be so. This, at least is logical and swallowable to me. Why wasting 5 mins to a whole ep to drag the training shit out? What most spectators want is action against movable objects, instead of the heroine training to puch some sandbag, amirite?

But other than this, I can't argue about the fact that this show failed in its time management as it wasted too much time on unnecessary moe shit stuffs ( For the love of GDO, the ending song is full of that crap already...) Proof to show how anime producers nowadays are desperate for cash, not that I don't understand their pain and the situation that they are facing though...
BitchMasterNov 22, 2009 11:30 PM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 22, 2009 11:35 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
and now you're demanding a waste of time by showing Cecily's training step-by-step?

If the alternative to watching Cecily's training step-by-step is LOLIS AND MAID OUTFITS, I'm almost tempted to say that I want to watch the training.
Nov 23, 2009 12:16 AM

May 2008
Meh that was a alright episode, suddenly they all fighting agagin then back to normal, those 3 stupid characters were , well actually i didnt really like this arc with the charlotte thingy, but anyway in the end cecily made them realise etc and sorted out everything, luke has less and less screen time
Nov 23, 2009 12:20 AM

Apr 2009
Needs. more. Luke.
Nov 23, 2009 12:47 AM

Oct 2009
Shancakeschan said:
Needs. more. Luke.

This. I can't deal with this whole Luke-having-two-seconds-of-screentime thing anymore. It's just not cutting it for me.
Nov 23, 2009 12:51 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
nii-nii said:
Shancakeschan said:
Needs. more. Luke.

This. I can't deal with this whole Luke-having-two-seconds-of-screentime thing anymore. It's just not cutting it for me.
This.

The only entertaining part in this episode was Cecily saying that she's f-ing stupid.
p r o f i l e 👀
Nov 23, 2009 6:36 AM

Jan 2009
Seems Cecily lvl up quite a bit lolz

It was a bit cliche how she basically broke Charlottes resolve to be happy in the empire logic and that oh Sig dude planned it all out for us.

I did find the episode entertaining though. Sure its not groundbreaking drama or filled with memorable moments but it was watchable.

In comparison to what we get on home tv, it was a riot.

Also seemed sig is most likely guy in cloak as charl said sig can tame monsters.

Also fan service, its common in anime you just got to deal with it.
Nov 23, 2009 6:59 AM

Jul 2009
I'm actually glad to see charlotte's arc ending(sry for all her fans,but i dont care about whether she's an E or not),i dont know why u guys hate cecily so much(and are still watching the show with so much complaints)..
but i agree we have to see more of luke! I am wondering how are they ending this series with only 12 ep,have i been with other series
Nov 23, 2009 7:29 AM

Jan 2009
snowteddy said:
i dont know why u guys hate cecily so much(and are still watching the show with so much complaints)..

Well if I may express my opinion on this, if I compare to a certain girl from another anime, Cecily is absolutely loveable, even though she's such a fool.
(For those who have no idea who I'm comparing to, it's Yuka from 11eyes. I've never witnessed a character worse than her.)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 23, 2009 8:13 AM

Aug 2009
At least there was some plot development in the episode. They just had to include a boob-joke at the end...>_>

Cecily saying "BECAUSE I'M F%£^ING STUPID" was definitely the highlight of the episode.
Nov 23, 2009 8:23 AM

Aug 2008
BitchMaster said:

LOL you said to me about how directors should put what they think are necessary in a show instead of wasting their time like how they did with Kurozuka and now you're demanding a waste of time by showing Cecily's training step-by-step? What does that change anyway? We knew that she trained herself, even though the way she imagined how to handle a katana looked stupid, she still had training that permitted her to improve and beat her nemesis instead of some shonen dude who won because the author decided it to be so. This, at least is logical and swallowable to me. Why wasting 5 mins to a whole ep to drag the training shit out? What most spectators want is action against movable objects, instead of the heroine training to puch some sandbag, amirite?

But other than this, I can't argue about the fact that this show failed in its time management as it wasted too much time on unnecessary moe shit stuffs ( For the love of GDO, the ending song is full of that crap already...) Proof to show how anime producers nowadays are desperate for cash, not that I don't understand their pain and the situation that they are facing though...

I don't think it would be a waste of time to see Cecily train. That would be witnessing actual character development and and seeing interactions between her and Aria evolve. Besides that, we've only seen Cecily train with the motions of a katana. I think there was one time that she was practicing the type of style more associated with Aria's type of sword.

Not to mention that the way things have gone, there's no reason why I couldn't have had 2 minutes an episode where the two are practicing, learning, and growing with each other. I'm not asking for arc long training sessions like in Dragonball Z. I just want to feel like Cecily earned the right to use those moves instead of them being a necessity for the conclusion of the arc.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken no Blacksmith Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

radiantfire - Oct 2, 2009

194 by aoo-kun »»
Dec 17, 2023 3:03 AM

Poll: » Seiken no Blacksmith Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 7, 2009

109 by notmarsman »»
Nov 26, 2023 8:01 PM

Poll: » Seiken no Blacksmith Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 24, 2009

100 by yngtadpole »»
Sep 19, 2022 11:30 AM

» Should I watch this anime?

Terium - Feb 27, 2017

6 by Barry_Allen_14 »»
Apr 8, 2022 3:19 AM

Poll: » Seiken no Blacksmith Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Nov 14, 2009

85 by Guts-Valley »»
Sep 15, 2021 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.