Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 23, 2014 7:25 PM

Nov 2011
such a pedo episode....
Hate Keeps me warm
Nov 23, 2014 7:38 PM

Mar 2014
Well since I haven't played the VN at a anime watcher only I'd say this is turning out to be a rather enjoyable anime. I like how you learn about every character and what their problems are. I will most definitely play the VN after this is over and see how it "actually" should have turned out.
Nov 23, 2014 8:02 PM

Aug 2013
Wow, this is better than last episode..

Will they include
Nov 23, 2014 8:04 PM

Jul 2010
That pedo "incest" kiss, was sooooo awkward. I really didn't expect that.
QUALITY aside it was a okay episode considering I hate the loli. Also, was good to know more of Yuuji's backstory.

Amane's route when?
Nov 23, 2014 8:21 PM

Sep 2013
I'm liking how they're handling this route, changing things here and there but covering enough of the stuff you need to know. Question is if Makina and Amane will get 3 episodes each or will they finish this up in the next episode..
Nov 23, 2014 9:18 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode! Excited for the next one :)
Nov 23, 2014 9:32 PM

Dec 2013
This was a pretty good episode actually, the pacing improved a lot compared to the other arcs.

"Gotta shove stuff in her pipes or she'll get clogged"
"I'll shove a rod up your hole and make you cry" lol WTF, that's a dirty mouth you got Makina...

Holy shit that car scene...caught me completely off guard.

Finding out more about Yuuji's job and past.

That kiss though...that was hot, really hot and passionate, didn't see it coming, i should have expected it with that dirty mouth she has, such dirty, naughty mouth...Judge me.

5/5
PriestSlayerNov 23, 2014 9:43 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 23, 2014 9:47 PM

Jul 2012
what the fuck was with the whole "papa" thing? do you male watchers have a fetish for that?
Nov 23, 2014 9:56 PM

Mar 2014
Gr33ncar said:
such a pedo episode....

how? Makina is 15 and Yuuji is 16... do you even know what pedo means?
Nov 24, 2014 12:07 AM

Jan 2014
Gr33ncar said:
such a loli episode....
Fixed

deanzel said:
It looks like there are gonna be some fireworks in the next episode.
Agreed,lol

sanlei said:
linktriforce007 said:
Kind of reminds me of how that one girl decided to protect the other girl from all the other evil girls in Akuma no Riddle..

I know teh anime version of Grisaia is mostly stupid thanks to 8bit doin' mostly a bad hellish rushed original job, but i still never thought i would read dat comparison again after teh stupid foreshadowin' of episode 1 lol
Its a valid comparison this time tho...He is an assassin and he is protecting the person he should have killed...
Nov 24, 2014 1:16 AM

Jan 2014
I hope Makina isn't kissing her real dad like that before her dad died... btw cool episode...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 24, 2014 1:56 AM

May 2013
Seventy million just to be her father? That seems a bit low? Haha! That kiss though. She was making that seventy million optimal. Haha! Someone just wants the Irisu heiress' to be dead. I'm guessing it's someone who harbors anger for the Irisu family.
Well, they completely stated that he is, in fact, a real assassin. I hope he won't do or even agree in killing her. That would just be so sad.
Nov 24, 2014 2:03 AM

Jan 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
I hope Makina isn't kissing her real dad like that before her dad died... btw cool episode...
Well she was too little for that kind of stuff when her dad died,so dont worry
Nov 24, 2014 3:02 AM
Jun 2013
Maledict said:
So.. it looks like they'll make Amane's route the canon one?

No. The canon route are the grand (or true) routes in Meikyuu and Rakuen.

At the very least, Grisaia no Meikyuu's adaptation is almost confirmed.
Nov 24, 2014 5:47 AM

Feb 2012
That kiss was like whoooooaa!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Nov 24, 2014 9:32 AM

Jul 2012
Woah that ending. I don't think he will be able to kill her.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Nov 24, 2014 11:48 AM

Jun 2014
they adapted it pretty well
Nov 24, 2014 1:51 PM

Jan 2014
Sarina died, right? I mean the damn car exploded! she can't possibly be alive... if she did not die of the explosion itself, then she at least burned to death.
Nov 24, 2014 2:03 PM

Dec 2007
I really enjoyed this lovely episode. It didn't feel like a rushed comedy trainwrecks like the previous routes (which were still entertaining as fuck).
I believe Amane should be adapted well at this rate.
This adaptation is far from ideal, but it doesn't mean it's not enjoyable while it lasts (:
Nov 24, 2014 3:08 PM

Jan 2012
This adaption quality still makes me so damn sad that such a good VN got such a mediocre adaption. At least we got the kiss.
Nov 24, 2014 3:21 PM

Oct 2013
O shit please no D:
Well unless she was the reason her little sister blew blew up
witch would be fucked up
[/quote]
Nov 24, 2014 4:32 PM

Jul 2013

love this anime <3
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Nov 24, 2014 4:39 PM

Apr 2012
that Kiss and that check :o

lol Makina mock

poor Makina little sister was bombed :(

Yuuji need to kill Makina? D:

Nice Makina arc

Nov 24, 2014 7:47 PM

Jul 2012
Legal_Latino said:

10/10 quality
good writing
lulz
Nov 24, 2014 8:08 PM

Jun 2014
Komandos said:
That pic was on my mind through this episode ...

YES
Nov 24, 2014 9:55 PM

Mar 2013
The twists and surprises are what I enjoyed the most in this series.
I can't wait for the next episode. It's time for Yuuji to decide.
Nov 24, 2014 10:18 PM

Feb 2014
I just remembered something. What reasons are there to kill Makina
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Nov 24, 2014 10:35 PM

Dec 2011
How nitpicky am I to be concerned with the little quality drop ? lol

Cool episode though
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2014 10:55 PM

Sep 2013
Pik3Rob said:

I could be completely wrong, but that's how I remembered it happening.
Nov 24, 2014 11:45 PM

Jan 2014
Pik3Rob said:
And with her sister hospitalized she may be the only candidate to be next heir...So killing her is plain stupid... ... ... ...But rest assured,they will change her route so it will make much less sense next episode
Nov 24, 2014 11:59 PM

Feb 2014
talentlessash said:
Pik3Rob said:

I could be completely wrong, but that's how I remembered it happening.

LonelyWizard said:
And with her sister hospitalized she may be the only candidate to be next heir...So killing her is plain stupid... ... ... ...But rest assured,they will change her route so it will make much less sense next episode

Actually One thing they could have done is that
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Nov 25, 2014 12:29 AM

Jan 2014
Pik3Rob said:
LonelyWizard said:

Actually One thing they could have done is that
yeah and killing her is a little..waste...I really wonder who are the guys doing these "rewriting scenario" things when they go anime original...First this,then akame ga kill...They must be grade schoolers or something...Its like they are aiming for maximum amount of plot holes...
Nov 25, 2014 2:59 AM

Jan 2012
Yeah yar points are valid, but its clear they just wanted to shock(like always) with teh sudden cliffhanger and had no time anyway like always(gotta love their plan to shovel everythin' of teh vn in this anime lol). Lets see how and if this will make any sense in teh next episode^^

Like before said: This episode is by itself okay as it provided at least fun even with this plothole, teh real problems are comin' next episode^^
sanleiNov 25, 2014 3:05 AM
Nov 25, 2014 3:14 AM

Oct 2012
Speaking of who wrote this episode, He is a totally different person from the previous episodes.

http://myanimelist.net/people/19291/Takahashi_Tatsuya

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=72643

read this part

so yeah I am sure he did worte to the end of this season

And you guys forgot something very, very important

the writers of grisaia who behind any original route in this anime
Nov 25, 2014 3:15 AM

Nov 2012
See 8bit, ya can do it when ya try! Although next episode is likely to be bs again considering the cycle they're working on here
Nov 25, 2014 12:51 PM

May 2013
Shadowripp3r said:
This adaption quality still makes me so damn sad that such a good VN got such a mediocre adaption. At least we got the kiss.

It seems that the majority of the viewers posting on the forum have seen the VN, which I have not. That said, while there may be a lot of hate associated with an adaptation deviating a good deal from the original, this doesn't necessarily always equate to a bad anime. Definitely when you have seen the source material before you want to see the same story you originally read come to life. However, I'd say that if the adaptation is significantly different yet manages to tell a decent story on par with the original, it is still a noteworthy anime. FMA original is a pretty good example of this; it's a pretty damn good anime which even has a few qualities that I'd say were better than FMA brotherhood (which stayed more true to the original material (for obvious reasons.))

All this being said, I'm not particularly thrilled by this anime, so if the VN is as good as everyone seems to indicate then I can appreciate the frustration. Even without seeing the Vn I'm frustrated with wasted potential that one can pick up on having solely seen the anime.

mayukachan said:
what the fuck was with the whole "papa" thing? do you male watchers have a fetish for that?

I should hope not. If someone has a sexual fantasy of being called papa by some loli... I just can't imagine that. Usually with this sort of situation they try to evoke a paternal sense rather than a strange fetish, but it definitely seems with the kiss scene that they are doing the opposite... kind of gross. Similarly, in the beginning of the show Makina addressed him as her sister so male viewers are supposed to look at her in an older brotherly sense. Personally, I've never been an older brother nor do I have a sister, so i can't relate here. When I watched this episode (as well as previous episodes) though, I didn't think of it in the perverse manner that people have pointed out here. I mean... they really aren't related; she wants him to act like her papa because she has obvious emotional issues stemming from her father's death, and she kissed him because it is probably quite possible that despite her own belief that she wants him to act like her sibling or father, she has developed some feelings for him (which, given that they are of similar age and aren't related, is totally fine.) It would make sense that she would confuse her feelings for her desire for familial love given the confusion and mental issues arising from her past. This being said, misunderstandings are sure to arise from the situation, which they were probably counting on. I haven't seen the novel, so I'm at an obvious disadvantage when speculating on the material.

I found the beginning of the episode odd although I think that I understood where they were coming from (although, this "understand" could be misguided). The ending, however, seems to portend some interesting events to come. Hopefully they can up the ante here!
Nov 25, 2014 12:56 PM

Jan 2014
turtleinshell said:
mayukachan said:

I should hope not. If someone has a sexual fantasy of being called papa by some loli... I just can't imagine that. Usually with this sort of situation they try to evoke a paternal sense rather than a strange fetish, but it definitely seems with the kiss scene that they are doing the opposite... kind of gross. Similarly, in the beginning of the show Makina addressed him as her sister so male viewers are supposed to look at her in an older brotherly sense. Personally, I've never been an older brother nor do I have a sister, so i can't relate here. When I watched this episode (as well as previous episodes) though, I didn't think of it in the perverse manner that people have pointed out here. I mean... they really aren't related; she wants him to act like her papa because she has obvious emotional issues stemming from her father's death, and she kissed him because it is probably quite possible that despite her own belief that she wants him to act like her sibling or father, she has developed some feelings for him (which, given that they are of similar age and aren't related, is totally fine.) It would make sense that she would confuse her feelings for her desire for familial love given the confusion and mental issues arising from her past. This being said, misunderstandings are sure to arise from the situation, which they were probably counting on. I haven't seen the novel, so I'm at an obvious disadvantage when speculating on the material.

I found the beginning of the episode odd although I think that I understood where they were coming from (although, this "understand" could be misguided). The ending, however, seems to portend some interesting events to come. Hopefully they can up the ante here!
In the VN there was almost no romance until the last part so they had a good Father x daughter relationship until then...
Nov 25, 2014 7:38 PM

Aug 2007
Pik3Rob said:

That's true but it may be too early to jump the gun.

Nov 25, 2014 10:53 PM

Aug 2013
DeadZeroSource said:

no, I don't think so..
she probably develop this extreme electra complex due to her trauma..

remember, no "normal" girls in this academy..
most of their silly behavior usually had some sort of explanation behind them
including why Amane doesn't like eating meat, as it have been hinted at episode 2 or 3

on topic, nice to see they slow down the pace
really like this episode 5/5
Nov 26, 2014 3:44 AM

Dec 2013
lol well then. Yuuji is one lucky ass papa/onii-chan.

Damn, that kissing from that loli. Dream.

5/5.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Nov 26, 2014 6:59 AM

Sep 2014
Makina is just so damn annoying I mean for fucks sake Papa?
Nov 26, 2014 7:46 AM

Feb 2013
Well for this route shit just got real.
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Nov 26, 2014 12:06 PM

Mar 2013
Nice and interesting Makina and Yuuji episode, PAPA! XD
not so rushed this time, Hopefully it will be the same on next week episode.
Yuuji really getting along with all the girls now :)
wow that kiss surprised me - what going on in Makina head :P
Nov 26, 2014 1:07 PM

Feb 2013
Looks like we'll be getting at least 2 episodes of this route.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Nov 26, 2014 4:23 PM

Oct 2012
Well, we're getting good news and bad news from this episode.

Good news: It looks like they aren't rushing Makina's route like they did to Sachi, Yumiko, and Michiru. We also get to know more about Yuuji's past.

Bad news: Yuuji now has to kill Makina.
Nov 27, 2014 12:47 AM

Oct 2014
Great episode, better than previous ep..

read from right to left
Nov 27, 2014 5:43 AM

May 2010
That papa-daughter play was... arousing.

I like dat secretary, Kiara.

This episode was A LOT better. I was losing hope ,thanks God.
Nov 27, 2014 11:07 AM

Nov 2007
The reason why you cannot take this anime seriously:

I think the production team is putting too much effort right there.
/shakes head.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 27, 2014 4:44 PM

Dec 2007
shanimebib said:
[spoiler]

/shakes head.
[/spoiler]

dear lord why nitpick to the tiniest details when the episode was good this time
DeadIEndNov 27, 2014 4:47 PM
Nov 27, 2014 4:46 PM

Jan 2014
DeadIEnd said:
shanimebib said:
[spoiler]

/shakes head.
[/spoiler]

dear lord why nitpick when the episode was good this time
it was a good catch, admit it :D
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.