Forum Settings
Forums

Traitors among US (Part 2): College Students sign a Petition showing support for ISIS on 9/11

New
Sep 15, 2014 8:56 PM

Nov 2008
We need some of China's punishment for cases like this, there's speaking out against the government and then there's treason, this is treason.

Source

Avoiding war is no excuse as ISIS doesn't care and second they want to attack America anyway. People need to stop supporting these monsters.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 15, 2014 8:57 PM

Mar 2014
Is this a fucking trend now or something?
Sep 15, 2014 8:59 PM

Mar 2013
ISIS are just a bunch of oppressed People of Color. they din do nuffin wrong

Nov 2008
mclovinballz said:
Is this a fucking trend now or something?

Hopefully the support of ISIS from westerners doesn't become one. This could've been handled better, there are such things as anti-war groups.

Jan 2013
This just in.

Hipster college students want attention.

More News at 9.
Sep 15, 2014 9:02 PM

Nov 2008
SolviteSekai said:
This just in.

More News at 9.

I don't think they want the attention they'll be getting from certain agencies if they get wind of this (If they already haven't).

Sep 15, 2014 9:02 PM

Jul 2014
”And uh, you know, they’re just like just like us — only with slightly more beheadings.”

Wut
Sep 15, 2014 9:07 PM

Jan 2013
Hoppy said:
SolviteSekai said:
This just in.

More News at 9.

I don't think they want the attention they'll be getting from certain agencies if they get wind of this (If they already haven't).

one of the ones signing didnt even know isis was beheading americans.

this is just attention seeking.
Sep 15, 2014 9:10 PM

Dec 2013
“Oh they’re the ones that kept beheading us?” LOL, prime example of an upstanding american.
Sep 15, 2014 9:10 PM
Mar 2011
untill recently was the us not supporting isis fighting Assad and they still are cuase they refuse to side with some wo been figting isis for years
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 15, 2014 9:12 PM
Mar 2011
so you r saying that people cannot suppt one so called terrosts group whil people in the us Establishment aloowed or sent money themselves to the IRA
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Sep 15, 2014 9:13 PM

Jan 2009
from that link "By supporting ISIS instead of bombing them we think we can avoid war,” Joseph explains to one signee in the video"

lol
Sep 15, 2014 9:18 PM

Nov 2008
FGAU1912 said:
so you r saying that people cannot suppt one so called terrosts group whil people in the us Establishment aloowed or sent money themselves to the IRA

ISIS are complete evil, total monsters, there's nothing good about them even Al-Qaeda hates them. All they want to do is convert the world to radical Islam and if they can't do that they'll invade and behead everyone with a rusty knife.

Sep 15, 2014 9:19 PM

Mar 2012
Some of the dumb-asses you meet in College/University are just unbelievable. There are Muslims, who understand and support ISIS, in America. We need to start taking this issue extremely seriously, on a national level.
Sep 15, 2014 9:21 PM

Jan 2013
Hoppy said:
FGAU1912 said:

Rome is complete evil, total monsters, there's nothing good about them even Carthage hates them. All they want to do is convert the world to Roman Catholicism and if they can't do that they'll invade and crucify them.

FIFY
Sep 15, 2014 9:25 PM

Mar 2014
SolviteSekai said:
Hoppy said:

Rome is complete evil, total monsters, there's nothing good about them even Carthage hates them. All they want to do is convert the world to Roman Catholicism and if they can't do that they'll invade and crucify them.

FIFY
But Rome sacked Carthage long before Christianity was even invented.
Sep 15, 2014 9:26 PM

Jan 2014
SolviteSekai said:
This just in.

More News at 9.
Yeah, too bad it's becoming fashionable to fly over to the Mideast and fight for ISIS for a couple years.

ISIS isn't a nation; it's an idea. An insidious, elusive idea that fights dirty and will stop at nothing to accomplish its goals. It is the fascism of our time. It is serious business. We need to stop it now before it grows and spreads.

Kids like Joseph are fucking idiots. To show the fucking idiots of America and elsewhere that this is serious business, we need to treat it like serious business. Round up anyone who shows any kind of public support for ISIS and give them a minimum ten years of prison time on terrorism charges.

You see, terms like "good" and "evil" that I grew up with and thought had some meaning are irrelevant in this politically correct, wishy-washy new ball-less America. Even the god-damn president of the United States has been noticeably hands off when it comes to ISIS. What's it going to take? Another fucking 9/11 as ISIS agents infiltrate the country through our sieve-like Mexican border and then strike where they fucking please?

This ISIS situation will not end well, mark it.
Sep 15, 2014 9:29 PM
Mar 2011
Hoppy said:
FGAU1912 said:

ISIS are complete evil, total monsters, there's nothing good about them even Al-Qaeda hates them. All they want to do is convert the world to radical Islam and if they can't do that they'll invade and behead everyone with a rusty knife.

but the double stanaed of this is sickening so your people can back the IRA who killed over 1200 people and still lay bombs and massicer innocent people in ulster

and they do not get punished they get rewarded isis are no diffrent

Sep 15, 2014 9:31 PM

Jan 2013
mclovinballz said:
SolviteSekai said:

FIFY
But Rome sacked Carthage long before Christianity was even invented.

yeah yeah.

I couldnt say the goths though, as they hate anyone.
Sep 15, 2014 10:11 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrabb1t said:
Yeah, too bad it's becoming fashionable to fly over to the Mideast and fight for ISIS for a couple years.

ISIS isn't a nation; it's an idea. An insidious, elusive idea that fights dirty and will stop at nothing to accomplish its goals. It is the fascism of our time. It is serious business. We need to stop it now before it grows and spreads.

Kids like Joseph are fucking idiots. To show the fucking idiots of America and elsewhere that this is serious business, we need to treat it like serious business. Round up anyone who shows any kind of public support for ISIS and give them a minimum ten years of prison time on terrorism charges.

You see, terms like "good" and "evil" that I grew up with and thought had some meaning are irrelevant in this politically correct, wishy-washy new ball-less America. Even the god-damn president of the United States has been noticeably hands off when it comes to ISIS. What's it going to take? Another fucking 9/11 as ISIS agents infiltrate the country through our sieve-like Mexican border and then strike where they fucking please?

Yes, because prison won't make them more bitter toward America.
Sep 15, 2014 10:22 PM

Jul 2013
ban college students
Sep 15, 2014 10:35 PM

Jan 2014
Astros477 said:
Jackrabb1t said:

Yes, because prison won't make them more bitter toward America.
Well, I don't think my personal motto of "kill ISIS wherever we find them" would be too popular here in this wishy washy country.
Sep 15, 2014 10:50 PM

Mar 2012
PrimeX said:
ban college students

No, stop the rotting of our education system.
Sep 16, 2014 5:00 AM

Mar 2012
College students have been retarded since the 50s, how is this still a surprise for anyone?

If they get out of line, Kent State their asses. Otherwise, just let them be retarded and eventually they'll grow up and have retarded kids.

World keeps on turning...
Let's go bowling.
Sep 16, 2014 6:52 AM

Dec 2012
FUCKIN PSYCHO PASS BECOMING REAL SHIEET
Sep 16, 2014 9:46 AM

Sep 2013
Traitors Walk Among Us
Sep 16, 2014 10:27 AM

Sep 2007
So uninformed idiot college kids are now considered traitors?
Sep 16, 2014 10:55 AM

Nov 2012
Idk I'm confused and uninformed., weren't Isis trained by the U.S. or is that some other group?

StopDropAndBowl said:
If they get out of line, Kent State their asses.
lol that reminds of that article where Urban Outfitters were selling bloodied with bullet holes Kent State sweaters.
Sep 16, 2014 10:57 AM

Dec 2013
Wasabi said:
So uninformed idiot college kids are now considered traitors?

The question to ask is who's the bigger idiot, college students or the ones calling them traitors.
Sep 16, 2014 12:27 PM
Feb 2014
SolviteSekai said:
This just in.

More News at 9.

So much for them being "chill" about it too, lol
Sep 16, 2014 4:04 PM
May 2007
Not as funny as Penn and Teller making people sign a petition to ban water
Sep 16, 2014 4:38 PM

Oct 2013
ha dumb shits, we are already at war with them. they openly threatened america and murdered American Citizens. no chance in hell ill ever except ever becoming allies with them.

the 1st amendment only gos so far. these actions do not fall under the first but is almost at the point of treason.
"What a pitty, for such a intelligent young lady to be so brain washed by the organization...but ill be happy to respond to your lecture, unfortunately the real world isnt always so black and white..little claymore" Teresa Of The Faint Smile.

https://www.facebook.com/InappropriateOperator
Sep 16, 2014 7:55 PM

Jan 2014
I guess we'll have to wait until IS starts beheading college kids.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 16, 2014 8:54 PM

Dec 2007
Oh come on. It's basically a guy going around trolling in the hopes that he can find a few complete and utter morons to gin up a controversy. Nothing that comes out of such a stunt warrants even the slightest respect or consideration.

Now, if this was a student group coming out and doing it on its own, and even getting significant support . . . nothing new. Back during the Vietnam War, they were all about the "heroic people's army" even as it "heroically" massacred entire villages, and an estimated 5000 civilians in just a few days during the Battle of Hue City. And they even went so far as to send hate mail to soldiers in the field, and in some cases, pressured family members and fiancés to abandon them.

These are also the same kids who will happily hold a black mass for the sole purposes of offending other people and drawing attention to themselves.

To top it off, many of them are taught, not just in school but at home, that if we can just try to understand other people that we can get along. Where do you think the notions of the "Russian Reset" and rapprochement with Iran came from? I can't entirely blame them for believing such hogwash if they've been force-fed it their entire lives and never saw the way things truly are.
I can only hope they wake up from their fantasy.
Sep 16, 2014 8:56 PM
Oct 2010
This is why censorship is bad. If it weren't for censorship, cool trolls would be strolling along those idiots and peacefully playing the beheading videos in low voice so as not to disturb the neighbors, to emphasize what kind of group people will be signing the approval of.
Sep 16, 2014 9:07 PM

Jun 2013
I say we just carpet bomb the entire middle east with Napalm and Neutron Bombs.
jk

But seriously though Did you guys hear about the 1LT who got sentenced to 20 years in Leavenworth for violating ROEs (rules of engagement) in Afghanistan and ordering the death of two Taliban scouts? That shit is fucked up and the idiotic ROEs that are forced on US troops for the sake of making all the bleeding hearts who don't know shit about war or the military happy is what makes it so hard for us to just wipe out these motherfuckers the easiest and fastest ways possible.
FreshPrinceofMALSep 16, 2014 9:14 PM
Sep 17, 2014 5:30 AM

Jan 2011
Probably none of those names belong to american citizens to begin with, having a piece of paper doesn't make you one.
Sep 17, 2014 8:39 AM

Nov 2008
FreshPrinceofMAL said:
I say we just carpet bomb the entire middle east with Napalm and Neutron Bombs.
jk

But seriously though Did you guys hear about the 1LT who got sentenced to 20 years in Leavenworth for violating ROEs (rules of engagement) in Afghanistan and ordering the death of two Taliban scouts? That shit is fucked up and the idiotic ROEs that are forced on US troops for the sake of making all the bleeding hearts who don't know shit about war or the military happy is what makes it so hard for us to just wipe out these motherfuckers the easiest and fastest ways possible.

The ROE's should be removed completely or severely watered down so we can wipe out ISIS. Those rules are panisifying the military.

Sep 17, 2014 8:41 AM
Mar 2011
MAL is officially to full of right wingers

Sep 17, 2014 10:27 AM

Aug 2008
This is America's future... truly, American campuses are filled with the world's brightest.

I was at an American college not long ago, but despite the fact that I thought many of my classmates were not that bright, even this is surprising to me. My faith in the future generations just dropped.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Sep 17, 2014 11:02 AM
Jul 2013
“What the fuck?” one student said. “People are [expletives].” Asked why he thinks some students signed the petition, he said it’s because “they don’t watch the news and they vote uneducated that’s why.”

“For you to stand out here and do that, when they beheaded two americans on live TV, that’s fucking disgraceful!” another student said. “You should be ashamed to call yourself, to even live in this country.”

“At least some people get it,” Joseph remarks, but later concludes. “We’re screwed America.”

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

those swear words tho
Sep 17, 2014 2:21 PM

Sep 2014
those idiots just said their opinion, its not like they're joining ISIS and not like they can stop air strikes or change this shit. traitors? you clearly making too big deal out of this. I m not support those students but seriously, its not that big of a deal.

Sep 17, 2014 2:27 PM
Feb 2014
It's America the land of freedom,so let them do what they want.As long as they don't kill Civilians.

ISIS have feelings tpp,so If Obama talked to them politely and contained them they will stop.
Sep 17, 2014 2:48 PM

Sep 2014
Onee_SAMA said:
It's America the land of freedom,so let them do what they want.As long as they don't kill Civilians.

ISIS have feelings tpp,so If Obama talked to them politely and contained them they will stop.

but why would Obama talk to them (even more - politely) when he CAN just bomb them away? I m sure they would do the same for Obama if they could, but looks like they don't have any air force....

Sep 17, 2014 3:07 PM

Jul 2014
I neither for or against ISIS tbh.

My opinion is, US shouldnt care about the Middle east anymore. If they wanna kill themselves, then let them. Im sure the US is alot smarter than we were before 9/11
Sep 17, 2014 4:05 PM

Jan 2014
Vyst said:

My opinion is, US shouldnt care about the Middle east anymore. If they wanna kill themselves, then let them. Im sure the US is alot smarter than we were before 9/11

What if they want to kill you? It wouldn't take them long to send some party favours a la 9/11 our way.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 17, 2014 5:57 PM

Jul 2014
RedRoseFring said:
Vyst said:

What if they want to kill you? It wouldn't take them long to send some party favours a la 9/11 our way.

I dont like seeing or hearing about people getting killed but without radical terrorists and their supporters, how else is our national security goin to improve. We can all agree that national security all over the world was pretty shitty pre 9/11.
Sep 17, 2014 6:04 PM
Feb 2014
FullMetalIncest said:
Onee_SAMA said:

but why would Obama talk to them (even more - politely) when he CAN just bomb them away? I m sure they would do the same for Obama if they could, but looks like they don't have any air force....

When a small kid fucks with you what will you do?? hit him,so he will be more angry and have revenge or talk to him politely,so both of you become Homies??
They will have them soon you'll never know,so If Obama sees this...Mr Obama please be the big man and talk politely to the ISIS.
Sep 17, 2014 6:12 PM

Feb 2013
These threads never cease to amuse me. Everyone spouting off their petty ideals..."Well, maybe they should do this....maybe you should do that....maybe we should not give a fuck..."

Take a lesson from Michael Caine.

Sep 17, 2014 11:31 PM

Oct 2012
let them do what they want
RRRRRRRRRR
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.