Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2014 6:19 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm kinda glad that there's a new song. They sing that instead of the opening.
Aug 10, 2014 6:41 PM

Jul 2009
l noticed that Naru was one of the saints. l assume the other two are the mains from the other pretty rhythm shows (only seen rainbow live)
Aug 10, 2014 9:45 PM

Jul 2013
Yay new song, still as colorful like their previous song. Mireille's parents were pretty entertaining when it comes to these Court segments and stuff :D. Some character development we have from her though. Wonder if Sophie will interact with Lala and Mireille.

Aug 10, 2014 9:55 PM

Sep 2013
Damn, the comedy was really on point this episode. Very fast, very ridiculous but made sense in a funny way.

Got a bit of insight into the life Mirei. Her parents most definitely were the ones that shaped her personality and I think I like her character a lot more now. I did before but I enjoy how the comedy between her and her family works. When they basically turned the living room randomly into a court and when she said to have both cookies and pudding, having a half serving of each, and they literally just cut the pudding in half, omg. Lmao. Lala's reaction to them was great.

New song is catchy and cute and my god, the freaking visuals during it were gorgeous. Wow.
Aug 11, 2014 4:30 AM

Sep 2009
it was good but the basic fact is if they met in court they would both be dismissed for conflict of interest
Aug 11, 2014 1:04 PM

Jan 2014
I just noticed there's gonna be 38 episodes of this :O Did not expect that tbh ...
But if that's so, I hope we'll see some episodes even more interesting ^______^
The new song is really cute, and the choreography even better imo :) n______n
Aug 11, 2014 1:18 PM

Aug 2013
FestinaLente said:
I just noticed there's gonna be 38 episodes of this :O Did not expect that tbh ...

I know right? I wanted it to go on forever!
Aug 11, 2014 7:32 PM

Mar 2014
FestinaLente said:

waaaaaaat? that alot shorter than the other seasons of pretty rhythm... :L

anyways great episode. the song, coord, and making drama they did all matched perfectly.
Aug 12, 2014 9:15 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
loved the new song and the choreography....
Would love to see the attorney idol too :D

Besides that we got another guy in this episode.... are they going to introduce male idols or something? love candidates? are they hints for something?????? I'm reeeaally curious about them. I think so far we got 1 per episode.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Aug 16, 2014 1:13 AM

Apr 2011
What's up with Sophie and that pickled plums she gotta take?
Aug 18, 2014 9:57 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!

Sophie really get's her strength from those red thingies XD

Hehe Mirei's parents are Attorney vs Prosecutor!

Igiari!!!!! Feels like i'm watching some Gyakuten Saiban action!!

I'm glad her parents are okay with Mirei being an Idol. Though they want her to either become an Attorney Idol or Prosecutor Idol XD

She looks gorgeous in either way!

Love the new opening!!! Seems slow, but it get's good towards the end!

I love when their doing their "panting" sounds.

"hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah"

Can't wait for the next episode!!
Aug 19, 2014 7:57 PM

Jun 2014
Great episode. I'm really happy I picked this up even if I picked it up seven weeks late. One more and I'm caught up :)
Feb 17, 2015 3:53 PM

Feb 2013

Idol Prosecutor wins. (she is way cuter this way than her normal "idol" disguise)

I knew we were in for some courtroom drama... that certainly was amusing.

New song is kinda "meh".
Sep 6, 2017 9:57 PM

Nov 2012
Mireille's parents going back and forth was meh.

Luckily the new song and choreography made up for it. Forgot how creative some of them are,wish they'd change them every episode but they'd probably run out of ideas and it'd be overkill for the animators if they did.
Mar 21, 2019 11:08 PM
Jul 2018
Marble Make Up A-Ha-Ha! is the song of gods. One of my top 3.

Mirei's parents are hilarious btw. This is a super funny episode.
Mar 30, 2019 10:45 AM

Jul 2015
Unexpected Ace Attorney episode! Loved her parents, both have good taste but I will go for the idol prosecutor.
Sep 22, 2021 4:11 AM

Feb 2020
Mirei's parents and that courtroom drama with the cookies vs. pudding were pretty hilarious.

I really liked the new song. Marble Make up A-Ha-Ha! is so nice and catchy.

SerafosApr 6, 6:45 AM
Mar 19, 8:29 AM

Nov 2022
finally they performed a new song! i'm so happy to not be hearing the opening constantly now~ ദ്ദി (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)~✧

we finally got to see into mirei-pri's life ₍⑅ᐢ..ᐢ₎ her parents seem really nice and supportive of her. i really liked the court segments, honestly i wasn't expecting something like that in an anime like this but i still really liked it~! ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ ִֶָ it was nice to see some character development from mirei-pri too. can't wait to see lala and mirei-pri work together to try and convince sophie (and her guards) to perform together ! ! (♡ˊ͈ ꒳ ˋ͈)

More topics from this board

Poll: » PriPara Episode 95 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 19, 2:08 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 91 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 12:39 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 89 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 18

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 10:01 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 76 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 16

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 12:06 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 75 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 11, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 10:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.