Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 23, 2014 9:36 PM

Jan 2008
this arc may turn out promising after all.

Jul 23, 2014 10:42 PM
Jul 2014
I can't wait for the next episode! HxH is proving that action isn't needed for it to be intense. I'm curious to see how Killua will continue to use the rules he knows to heal Gon. And that awkward moment when Hisoka realized Illumi though he was more important to Killua than Gon... LOL
Jul 23, 2014 11:35 PM

Jan 2014
Well, after marathoning the series and finally catching up, I'm pretty pumped to see Leorio again. He's certainly not the strongest (from what I know) but definitely a character I really like. Amazing series, and despite Chimera Ant being epic, this Election arc seems to be a nice change if pace arc right now. Curious to see what happens next, and how Leorio is involved--not to mention how he'll react to seeing Gon in the condition he's in.
Jul 24, 2014 4:31 AM
May 2014
inb(late) incest supporters talk incest. I can't stand that. He just rescued his sister from spending quite some time in prison. Romance doesn't have exist in everything.
If Hisoka says you have issues. You have issues.

Nice artwork. Glad to see Killua cares about his sister, unlike the rest of his family.

Toddlers/young children typically don't have white hair. It fits Killua though.

This is before he threatens your wife. Just waif pops.

You thought Killua was dead? Neither did he.
Jul 24, 2014 11:29 AM

Jul 2014
OMG Alluka is so friggin' adorable ^_^

I really didn't like Pariston at first but I'm starting to warm up to him.... and his fabulous shoujo sparkles
Jul 24, 2014 1:40 PM
Jul 2018
Making a post just to say the Kiss-scene's artwork... Stunning... Absolute gorgeous and of course, cute as well.
Jul 24, 2014 2:56 PM

Jan 2013
In the manga I liked Pariston right from the start but I've been struggling to watch his scenes in the anime. He feels different... but maybe it's just me.
Jul 24, 2014 3:27 PM

Mar 2014
Cornelia_ said:
In the manga I liked Pariston right from the start but I've been struggling to watch his scenes in the anime. He feels different... but maybe it's just me.

Could be just you, I've actually been liking Pariston a lot more because of the anime.
Jul 24, 2014 3:44 PM

Jan 2013
jreginald said:
Cornelia_ said:

Could be just you, I've actually been liking Pariston a lot more because of the anime.

just checked 2ch and twitter and apparently it isn't just me. It depends on how one sees him I suppose. My expectation was too high because he's a favorite.
Jul 24, 2014 9:05 PM
Jul 2014
Yay! Leorio is back next episode! Hopefully Killua will be able to save both Alluka and Gon.

The scene between Hisoka and Illumi was lol. They both have problems.
Jul 25, 2014 1:08 AM
Mar 2011
I don't understand why every time people have to spoil the next episode... Why not put it in spoiler tag??
Jul 25, 2014 1:54 AM

Jan 2010
-nice ep

- i hope the other kalluto show on next ep,
- i cant understand what illumni saying about alluka, but when milluki gave an explanation i get all what is power of alluka
-that part of hisoka, starting to sweat, hisoka is starting to take shine on this arc.

Jul 25, 2014 4:05 AM

Dec 2012
More Hisoka and Leorio :D
Jul 25, 2014 2:41 PM

Jan 2013
killua needs to make a wish to make alluka 100% female then bone her.
incest support ftw!
Jul 25, 2014 3:13 PM

Jul 2013
sonictoryuiai said:
killua needs to make a wish to make alluka 100% female then bone her.
incest support ftw!
Not if Illumi has anything to say to that.
Jul 26, 2014 10:10 AM

Jan 2010
I'm really liking this whole Alluka situation. More than the election actually. Her powers are interesting and the anime is doing a good job of presenting a tense atmosphere whenever Nanika is involved. My only complaint so far in this arc is, as has been said before, some of the OST used. It's not as distracting or mishandled as it used to be way back in the Hunter Exam arc, but it's still hit or miss. Some episodes get it right, while other episodes play inappropiate music in some scenes. I guess they did an ok job with this one, but I do get the feeling they're not being as careful with it since they're already approaching the ending of the series and the most "important" arcs are already past.
YunoleffJul 26, 2014 11:31 AM
Jul 26, 2014 12:58 PM

Apr 2014
Cute episode, i really enjoyed all the back ground and this new character :D. Not really looking forward to Leorio to be honest i think i like the show better without him and Kurapika, their both so..boring and pointless xD. Killua & Gon's adventures are way more fun and watchable.
Jul 26, 2014 1:18 PM

Dec 2012
Loved Killua and Alluka interactions the most in this arc. Awesome episode. 5/5

Ugh, I'm not looking forward to seeing that dipshit Leorio at all. Will probably skim through his parts in the future.
Jul 26, 2014 6:31 PM

Apr 2014
Alluka and Killua are so cute together. Awesome ep 5/5
Jul 26, 2014 6:40 PM

May 2011
tsudecimo said:

Ugh, I'm not looking forward to seeing that dipshit Leorio at all. Will probably skim through his parts in the future.

But this time, Leorio will be awesome. Really.

Jul 26, 2014 8:30 PM

Feb 2013
Hey Leorio is an amazing person! Has the biggest heart out of all of the four imho and is a character that has managed to still be himself so far. I mean sure he was a bit annoying at the beginning (trick tower anyone?) but he isn't one of those typical, useless characters that just gets in his friends way all the time. At least he has a reason for not doing much stuff like the other characters since ya know medical school. Seems like future chapters has more in store for him though in the manga.
Jul 26, 2014 11:28 PM

May 2013
Another amazing episode of Hunter X Hunter! Oh god, I love this show! The Hisoka and Illumi conversation was pretty funny. Alluka is crazy, for a second I was pretty freaked out when his head disappeared lol. Killua is a genius, I love how he's a main focus during this arc. I used to hate the Killua character until the Chimera Ant arc and now I'm loving Killua! That was damn badass when he used his mom as a risk for Alluka's crazy power even his mom was impressed lol. Great episode tho, the ending was very cute and made me smile. I'm so excited for next week's episode! I can't wait to see a more badass Leorio! 5/5, I'm pumped for next weeks! It's going to be amazing to see Leorio again, I've missed that guy.

Jul 27, 2014 12:22 AM

Dec 2012
Sky345 said:
tsudecimo said:

But this time, Leorio will be awesome. Really.

I already read this arc in the manga months ago, I know what you mean by him being ''awesome'' and I didn't think of him as such back then.

And I heard that he was shoehorned into the current arc of the manga, bleh.
Jul 27, 2014 12:15 PM

Sep 2013
:O what's up with the leorio hate? :(

Don't be jelly now XD
Sexy <3
Jul 27, 2014 12:24 PM

Dec 2012
that second pic

my eyes...

they are bleeding

@_@
Jul 27, 2014 3:07 PM

May 2011
tsudecimo said:

ichii_1 said:
:O what's up with the leorio hate? :(

Don't be jelly now XD
Sexy <3

LMFAO :'D
Sky345Jul 27, 2014 3:14 PM

Jul 27, 2014 4:13 PM

May 2013
Great episode, as usual. Really enjoyed the comedy between Hisoka and Illumi, it's great to have that kind of humor back in the show again. Killua's part of the arc is more compelling than the still very good election side so far.

I really liked the insights we're getting into the twisted psyche of the Zoldyk family. We saw some of this back in the rescue Killua arc and we're seeing more of it here. Illumi's belief that Killua loves him most, for example. Yeah, it was played for laughs, but it also hints at a very interesting side to Illumi's personality we haven't quite seen before. What could have caused him to delude himself into thinking that? I hope Togashi explores this more in the future, as it opens up a lot of possibilites.

Killua's mom is completely insane. We know from the rescue Killua arc that she cares a lot about her son and so doesn't want him to leave the house, and she obviously desires for him to grow up and become successful at his future career. Unfortunately in this case it's assassination, and so she's overwhelmed with joy when Killua orders Alluka to kill her. Her son is growing up! He's progressing well if he's capable of such cruelty! Very creepy way to think, but on the other hand its kind of genius, as all Togashi has done here is take the way some mothers act (wishing for their children's success above all) and applied it in a very absnormal situation.

It's interesting how well Milluki understands Killua. Or rather, he can follow his reasoning on an intellectual level but cannot actually comprehend it on an emotional level. He explains away Killua's actions and feelings as simply stupidity, since it doesn't align with the way his family looks at such matters.

Alluka is unbelievably cute. Makes her monstrous side all the more disturbing.

Leorio is finally back next ep! I've been waiting for this for ages. Now we just need Kurapika, and the show will finally feel like it has 4 main characters again.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Jul 27, 2014 6:34 PM

Jun 2012
I just love that ending theme <3 Its too awesome.

And I really dislike how the subbers wrote "something" instead of Nanika. I know nanika literally means something, but something just sounds so stupid.
Jul 27, 2014 7:17 PM

Nov 2011
Sol_Ou said:
I just love that ending theme <3 Its too awesome.

And I really dislike how the subbers wrote "something" instead of Nanika. I know nanika literally means something, but something just sounds so stupid.

Is "Nanika" an actual name? If not, I think "Something" is proper for the subtitles.

It's one thing for your name to mean "courage", and another thing entirely if you name is literally "Courage", for example.
Jul 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Jun 2012
TripleSRank said:
Is "Nanika" an actual name? If not, I think "Something" is proper for the subtitles.
It's one thing for your name to mean "courage", and another thing entirely if you name is literally "Courage", for example.
The meaning is usually literally the name tho. Just look at Haruka, Hotaru, Kasumi, Rin, Sakura, etc. so Nanika can be a name.
Jul 27, 2014 8:17 PM

Dec 2012
Yeah I think they should have kept as ''Nanika'' since Killua is using it as an actual name. He was a kid when he made that name so it makes sense.
Jul 27, 2014 8:18 PM

Dec 2008
I give this episode a 5/5 simply for this reason:

Oh, and the brutal mind rape I felt after discovering that Alluka's a boy.

I have no more time for 3D men, I only want to live in the 2D world and be Hisoka's mistress.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 27, 2014 8:21 PM

Dec 2012
Hannah_Ana said:

Alluka is still cute. I'm just saying.
Jul 28, 2014 10:46 AM

Nov 2011
tsudecimo said:
Hannah_Ana said:

Alluka is still cute. I'm just saying.

I think that's the part that disturbed him?

It doesn't really bother me. There are plenty of "pretty boy" types out there, and it doesn't seem to me that Alluka is trying to act or dress particularly feminine anyway. He certainly is cute, though.
Jul 28, 2014 1:08 PM

Dec 2008
Oh, but if she's a transgirl then she isn't a boy. :o There's no reason to worry about you guys' heterosexuality~

Jul 28, 2014 5:28 PM

May 2011
Sol_Ou said:
TripleSRank said:
The meaning is usually literally the name tho. Just look at Haruka, Hotaru, Kasumi, Rin, Sakura, etc. so Nanika can be a name.

Yes, for example, using Yuuki as a character's name. Translating is ''Courage'', but it's kinda weird to use the translation for a name... In addition, on the Dutch translating will be ''Moed''. For a large understanding, the best choice is to keep the original name.
and I like Nanika's name
Sky345Jul 28, 2014 5:34 PM

Jul 29, 2014 1:59 PM

Feb 2010
Seeing the big brother side of Killua strains my kokoro. I just can't. It's too adorable.
This episode only reaffirms how drawn I am to Killua as a character. Definitely one of my most favorite characters in this show.

On a side note he really is so brave. No matter how much I would love my little sister, if she had that
uncontrollable frightening power.... I would probably be overly cautious and reluctant to be around her.

I mean YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN SHE'S GOING TO MAKE HER REQUESTS. I would be that one person who runs away.
Jul 29, 2014 3:44 PM

Dec 2012
EarlCiel said:
Seeing the big brother side of Killua strains my kokoro. I just can't. It's too adorable.
This episode only reaffirms how drawn I am to Killua as a character. Definitely one of my most favorite characters in this show.

On a side note he really is so brave. No matter how much I would love my little sister, if she had that
uncontrollable frightening power.... I would probably be overly cautious and reluctant to be around her.

I mean YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN SHE'S GOING TO MAKE HER REQUESTS. I would be that one person who runs away.

Except Killua is not a normal kid himself. And he understands Alluka's abilities the most, so he is never in danger of her abilities, quite the opposite, he is in perfect control of them.
Jul 30, 2014 1:02 PM

Jul 2014
Ugh, that kiss.. So beautiful. I almost wish I am the one kissing Killua lol.

Kidding aside, seeing Alluka with Killua made me feel relieve. I mean, it's Killua after all so of course he knows what he's doing and by the looks of it, he knew ALL the rules and how to play with it. Such a badass move to get out of their mansion, btw. Kikyo's even amazed and...being her usual self, O_O. Also, Milluki screaming "Papa! And Mama!" made me aww. I dunno why. The rules he listed are pretty detailed and clear though. Awesome.

Anyway, I'm loving Cheadle's hate towards Pariston for some reason. Maybe because I just don't like Pariston to be the new chairman. Even if I want it to be Ging, it's obvious it's not going to be him 'cause he clearly doesn't want to.. -_-". So I'll go for Cheadle for now. Then, that Illumi and Hisoka's chat... Haha, hilarious and enjoyable. Never thought I've missed them so much..and Leorio too.. I bet he's different now in terms of strength. Great episode as usual.

PS. I'm new here so, yoroshiku onegaishimasu minna!!

Kurapika's wearing a suit, O_O
Jul 30, 2014 4:37 PM

Nov 2011
YucchinZoldyick said:
-snip-

Welcome to the forums~

I don't like Pariston himself, but I do like the trollish air he has. It's funny.
Jul 31, 2014 9:09 AM

Jul 2014
TripleSRank said:
YucchinZoldyick said:
-snip-

Welcome to the forums~

I don't like Pariston himself, but I do like the trollish air he has. It's funny.

Thank you! Been wanting to be part of this forum since episode 116.. :)
Yeah, I kind of feel the same way, that's why Pariston, being a chairman is a big no-no. Although he seemed capable enough, intelligence wise.
Jul 31, 2014 12:39 PM

Nov 2011
YucchinZoldyick said:
TripleSRank said:

Welcome to the forums~

Thank you! Been wanting to be part of this forum since episode 116.. :)
Yeah, I kind of feel the same way, that's why Pariston, being a chairman is a big no-no. Although he seemed capable enough, intelligence wise.

Yeah. I don't think I'd want Ging in either. He's too irresponsible.

Leorio for Chairman 2014™
Aug 3, 2014 5:04 PM

Mar 2012
that ending scene was perfectly executed.
Aug 26, 2014 11:55 AM

Apr 2013
Finally some Leorio next episode!
Aug 31, 2014 3:28 AM

Apr 2013
I love Illumi and Hisoka together. I can't get enough of that pair they always make me laugh some how.
Sep 14, 2014 2:43 PM

Apr 2013
Alluka is cute and creepy at the same time. And look who we have in the next episode :D
Sep 28, 2014 12:34 AM

Nov 2013
Killua is one beasty motherfucker.

Oct 24, 2014 8:45 PM

Jan 2012
lol Hisoka is sweating .

Dec 2, 2014 3:30 PM

Jul 2012
Awww
Jan 28, 2015 8:55 AM

Apr 2009
Damn, those poor souls that got wringed to death. Worst than any horror movie killing.

Hisoka and Illumi's conversation was funny.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 24, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.