Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 4, 2012 6:17 PM
Jun 2011
AWWWWW!!!
They were SOOO CUTE!

Come on girls, why can't you just get along, kiss and make up, and all that stuff?
It makes me wonder, where did it all go wrong?

And again...poor poor Akari.

It was bad when Chinatsu raped her when she didn't like her...
but she's even worse when she decides she actually does like her.
And she's a pretty girl, she's just far too intense for human consumption.

Basically this is the reverse clone side of the same ep in the last season...
which also ended with one very sad Akarin.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Sep 4, 2012 7:18 PM

Oct 2010
Soshintsu said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Best face 2012 :-D

Poor Akari just can't be stealthy when she really needs to be. Though she can't really blame anyone because she was technically in command. When I think about it and Japanese society, you could actually call that social criticism :-P
Oh dear the surprise and comedy while the horrifying stuff from S1 of what may happen and really did were twirling in my brain as this scene was going. A rather quite unique mixture TBH. Which really shows how varied this scene can be depending on how you look at it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 4, 2012 8:03 PM

Jul 2011
This episode is okay. Sakurako made me laugh so many times. Hahahaha!

I really thought their will be a KyoukoXAyano moment, but I it was change into SakurakoXHimawari. Hahaha! Well thats okay.

yu3Sep 4, 2012 8:23 PM
Sep 4, 2012 8:24 PM

Jul 2011
RLinksoul said:

I had actually wondered something about this show. At least two Valentine's Days have passed and they're all still first and second year students. Then I saw this episode and loved how they nod at that with the wooden swords. The manga was far less subtle about the fourth wall. So I guess we're on a frozen timeline here. That's fine by me.

Thats because in the manga, it is stated that all of them will be forever 1st year and 2nd year. No one will graduate. Its like a never ending highschool life.
Sep 4, 2012 8:30 PM
Sep 2011
yu3 said:

Thats because in the manga, it is stated that all of them will be forever 1st year and 2nd year. No one will graduate. Its like a never ending highschool life.

Yea. The manga had absolutely no regard for the fourth wall. I remember seeing one chapter where Sakurako was excited about the student council elections coming up. She tears the page off the calender and the next page is a few months later, instead of the very next month. Himawari informs her that the author decided to skip that month, so the elections will have to wait.
Sep 5, 2012 12:04 AM

Feb 2012
A nice episode...but not much of a laugh than the previous one :D

I wonder how serious in a way the next ep would be...
Sep 5, 2012 1:17 AM

Sep 2010
Not enough kyouko
Sep 5, 2012 7:45 AM

Jan 2009
Best part of this episode is that Nadeshiko, who's supposed to have a girl friend, takes a long look at her little sister and little sister-in-law quarreling over a petty issue.
I wonder how she thinks and feels about the two, or why she felt like to stay near them and to keep looking at.
Hana-keiSep 6, 2012 3:32 PM
Sep 5, 2012 2:33 PM
Jun 2012
Only 2 more episodes. I'm gonna cry when this series ends :c
Overall, I loved this episode though :D
Sep 5, 2012 2:56 PM

Jul 2010
Yeah I was thinking: "Didn't they already make this trip before?". Kyouko even bought the same souvenir! xD

Meanwhile poor Akari got left alone with Chinatsu. Chinatsu is pretty damn dangerous when not around Yui. Young Himawari and Sakurako were really cute. Much has changed in how they treat one another though.

Sep 7, 2012 2:53 AM

Jul 2010
Sakurako and Himawari were so cute in this episode.Date,marriage registration...MOE and Tsundere !! <3 But I thought I'll see Ayano more but no ;_;

LOL @ Chinatsu raped Akari AGAIN :D Poor Akari as always XD

I'm curious about that who's Nadeshiko's girlfriend ?

5/5
Sep 7, 2012 4:48 AM

Dec 2008
Ahh, stop being mean to Akari, she's such a good girl, I can't stand this cruelty.

Sakurako is such a clown, since her childhood she became a lot more selfish ^o^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 2:28 AM
Aug 2012
big LOL at sakurako's sister conversation
Sep 8, 2012 4:56 AM

Jul 2011
Damn, the first part was funny as hell !

5/5
Sep 8, 2012 7:08 AM

Oct 2010
Poor Akarin ._____.
Sep 8, 2012 2:15 PM

Jul 2012
jasonhan416 said:
Not enough kyouko
agreed. i want more Kyouko in the next 2 ep!

(In the meantime, you can go back and watch S01E10 though :P)

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Sep 9, 2012 11:47 AM

Jul 2008
Perferct ep since Kyouko vanished for a big while! I love the SakuHime pairing, so the rest of them I really don't care. :D But it's sad that even a kiss haven't happened between them. Ah, man. C'mon! Make THOSE STUFFS, you know... Just for curiosity at least. u _u;

HAA, got interest on that Sakurako's big sister conversation was having with. Who might be? At least we already know chinatsu's big sis has a crush for Akarin's one. :P

So yuristic~

and YEAH, it was a fuckin deja vu episode. I even checked the file out if I was watching the right one. e ve; Maan, what a trick! The end is near, it can't be helped... I have to start reading the manga now. '-'
Sep 9, 2012 7:55 PM

May 2012
Yay for same-sex marriage.
Sep 12, 2012 10:12 AM

Jan 2011
Chinatsu is scary and her sister is a big M...
The marriage part was great, it was nice to see a flashback of the two.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 13, 2012 11:27 PM

Aug 2010
Oh...my...God...After the last preview I expected to have at least half of the episode dedicated to Sakurako, but this was too much. What a selfish, tantrum-throwing c*nt, I never wanted to slap a girl this bad before...It's literally painful...anyway, two more episodes left and then I can forget this franchise ever existed. Well, they demonstrated pretty well what put on a bus means...

I wouldn't mind more Nadeshiko though, I like her a lot 2/5.
Sep 20, 2012 9:50 PM

Nov 2011
They're so cute as mini characters ^_____^
Sep 27, 2012 6:36 AM

Sep 2010
Shizumi said:

But it confused me, about the anime's timing... we could see it on the preview too, weren't it all scenes from 1st season/previous episodes? And the 2nd years trip, it was the same as the one from season 1... even Kyouko notices something is wrong.
don't tell me... endless eight?

Lol, I already was sure they was an episode in the first season where they've been to Kyoto as well. Kyouko saying those facts about the hotel and don't knowing how she knew that and the sword thingy made it clear as well that something is up.
Oct 3, 2012 12:20 AM

Apr 2009
So much for a focus on the upperclassmen. The episode was mostly all about Sakurako and Himawari.

Poor Akari. If her sister really is always watching over her, what was she doing when her dear little sister was being "abused" by Chinatsu? Not once, but twice...?

I wonder who was Nadeshiko talking to. Himawari and Sakurako are definitely on the road to becoming "Love Interests Who Don't Get Along" (Don't mind me, they're my OTP for this show). Very appropriate for little Himawari to have a sunflower hair accessory. Himawari means sunflower, after all.

The field trip gave me serious deja vu vibes from season 1. I wonder why they were on a trip again. Shouldn't it be the juniors' turn for a school trip this time?
Oct 21, 2012 7:49 AM

Jul 2009
Haha, so much for focusing on the second-years' field trip :P
Himawari and Sakurako are awesome XD Filling out a marriage registration form as chldren were SO FREAKING CUTE! ;P
Poor Akari ... Chinatsu and her massages oh my god XD EAR CLEANING?! Do I even want to know? :P
Himawari says the next episode will be the end ...? There are still two more, though! :O
Nov 24, 2012 10:39 AM

Nov 2011
Just rewatched it, and once again I nearly died from an heart-attack.

I should stop re-watching YRYR, I might die if I don't stop.
rederoinNov 24, 2012 10:56 AM

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Nov 29, 2012 6:48 AM

Mar 2012
first few seconds mistook me for season 1 episode 10 XD
Nov 30, 2012 1:31 PM

May 2012
Was so cute to see Himawari and Sakurako as little girls filling in the marriage paper :p

Quite nice episode but what's up with those swords in the end?
Dec 16, 2012 2:53 PM

Sep 2011
I think the barrel and the wooden sword and pretty much the whole episode was supposed to be a joke on how they will never age and always be 1st/2nd year students.
Or just some kind of endless eight... >_>
Mar 3, 2013 8:15 PM

Oct 2012
Yeah, to clarify it was two different school trips, not two sides of the same one. That's why there are two sets of swords. I was wondering why they can't remember that they were there before, but I guess that's just to make all the jokes work better lol.
Mar 27, 2013 8:42 AM

Nov 2011
Nyanks said:
Yeah, to clarify it was two different school trips, not two sides of the same one. That's why there are two sets of swords. I was wondering why they can't remember that they were there before, but I guess that's just to make all the jokes work better lol.

Its a static timeline, its the exact same school trip but only went on it twice. Just like they went to the exact same summer comiket twice.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
May 15, 2013 6:35 PM
Jul 2012
I hate this episode. So many annoyance in one episode. Stupid yellow hair girl,and Chiruchi is annoying again.
Feels like the scenes have been repeated.
1/5
Jun 19, 2013 1:17 AM

Nov 2012
himawari and sakurako past is so cute and peace XD damn it was so cute !
Elite60 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

My heart was not ready for loli Himawari and Sakurako. Poor Akari gets abused again by Chinatsu but in a different matter.

damn.. that face of moee ~~~ XD
Jul 22, 2013 1:26 PM

May 2013
himawari and sakurako.. ohmygosh. the marriage registration. >.< i just about died
"Living things are restrained by Chains: The laws of nature, the flow of time, the vessel known as your “body”, and the existence called your mind. The one chain that people can wield: WORDS.”

Jan 21, 2014 2:51 PM

Apr 2013
HAHA Akarin's faces.
Mar 29, 2014 7:41 PM

Nov 2012
I'm surprised Himawari thought that Nadeshiko had a girlfriend. Normally, one would a boyfriend.
Apr 16, 2014 8:45 AM

Oct 2009
Deja Vu! I thought I was going crazy for a second there o.o, they had the same exact School Trip again o_o!

Omg chibi Sakurako and Himawari!! So cuteeee ♥~♥!!
Jun 12, 2014 12:19 PM

Feb 2014
SanaeSnake said:
I'm surprised Himawari thought that Nadeshiko had a girlfriend. Normally, one would a boyfriend.

Far as I know foundation is a cosmetic product, not exactly something a guy would forget at his girlfriends place.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Oct 8, 2014 12:18 PM

Jan 2013
Poor Akari, she was tortured.
That was some nice trolling with the episode, I was with a sense of déjà vu and was thinking if I messed up the episode count.
Nov 11, 2014 2:44 PM

Sep 2014
One of the best episodes, mainly thanks to a lot of Sakurako with Himawari. Awesome.
ImaishiNov 11, 2014 3:43 PM
Nov 29, 2014 11:00 AM

Aug 2014
Yvese said:
Was a bit bummed that the upperclassmen's trip wasn't the highlight. I wanted to see some Ayano x Kyouko :(
Yeah. I really hope that they actually go somewhere with the relationships at the end, unless they really are planning a third season...
Shizumi said:
And the 2nd years trip, it was the same as the one from season 1... even Kyouko notices something is wrong.

don't tell me... endless eight?
No. Hell no. Nononono do not want.
Kyub_K said:
HAA, got interest on that Sakurako's big sister conversation was having with. Who might be?
sikachuuu said:
Ah, also, that SakuHima moments, it was too much for my heart...
and Nadeshiko's call, nnngh Y U NO let us know who is Nadeshiko's girlfriend!?
^ THESE. I suddenly kinda think it's either the prez (therefore cougar) or the council advisor (therefore cougar-bait) tho. Don't ask me why.
jasonhan416 said:
Not enough kyouko
agreed. i want more Kyouko in the next 2 ep!
Just as long as it isn't the same Derpino Kyōko! as from the last couple eps of s1. I realize I'm kind of a broken record on the subject, but that's how much it bothered me...
EvianBubble said:
Poor Akari ... Chinatsu and her massages oh my god XD EAR CLEANING?! Do I even want to know? :P
I'm seriously starting to think her obsession with Yui will eventually pass and she subconsciously realizes Akari's the one she really wants/thinks she can manage to get/thinks will be the best for her/something like that.

Maybe Tomoko's one of those people who requires super-hard massages to get any actual benefit from it. My stepdad's like that. At least I'd like to think not everything about Chinatsu (or any of them) is exactly as expected/presented...

Or maybe Tomoko really is a masochist, which would be oddly fitting to pair with stalker-girl Akane...and apparently Chinatsu's been taking lessons from Candy Boy's Sakuya. Guehuehuehue. |3 Kana-senpai~

I'm amazed it didn't occur to Nadeshiko that Sakurako and Himawari have gone from "newlywed-style adorableness" to "fighting like a married couple". XD Seriously, someone just buy them rings already and point out to Sakurako that if she didn't appreciate Himawari's boobs, she wouldn't be groping them all the time. >.>

Need moar Chitose.

Temptation to ship Akari/Chinatsu (ChinAkari?) + Akane/Tomoko has been reinforced. Also suddenly thinking that if Akari were ever actually shown how much Akane adores her, she'd just be like "D'aaaawwww, Nē-chan~!" XD Wish we'd seen at least a little of Chizuru; want more insight on her.
DuneflowerNov 29, 2014 11:06 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Nov 29, 2014 11:18 AM

Nov 2014
omg wtf I am just wow O.o

I couldn't believe that Himawaro would actually bitchslap Sakurako!
Is that just me being surprised? moving on. intense all over full body massage. YES. do want. I'd enjoy it.

Nadeshiko has a girlfriend. I think I saw her once? that girl that came over to her "homework" with her that one time. anyone catch her name?

Some of the best couples don't start out all "adorable" sometimes they start out arguing. But that is the sweetest thing the marriage contract. this also makes me wonder if, the mum at some point was going to get married and it didn't work out etc.
Nov 29, 2014 11:42 AM

Aug 2014
LadyDisraeli said:
this also makes me wonder if, the mum at some point was going to get married and it didn't work out etc.
Ooh, interesting thought. Have we ever seen their dad???
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Jan 8, 2015 12:01 AM
Jun 2013
Any idea why they don't remember the first trip?

Duneflower said:
LadyDisraeli said:
this also makes me wonder if, the mum at some point was going to get married and it didn't work out etc.
Ooh, interesting thought. Have we ever seen their dad???

I don't recall ever seeing a male person in this anime (except for some colourless crowd people maybe), so I highly doubt that we've seen him.
Jan 21, 2015 4:17 AM

Aug 2014
Solarfyre said:
I don't recall ever seeing a male person in this anime (except for some colourless crowd people maybe), so I highly doubt that we've seen him.
Good point~ Perhaps she belongs in this series even more than we thought~
Mar 30, 2015 3:21 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
An episode containing my favorite pairings of Akari+Chinatsu and Himawari+Sakurako. This is bliss. ♪♪
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Apr 6, 2015 12:55 AM
Nov 2014
Dat massage lol. Akari getting rekt was funny to see.
May 7, 2015 9:56 PM

May 2014
Awesome episode, Sakurako and Himawari were adorable when they were kids =D

Poor Akari left behind for torture xD
May 30, 2015 7:09 PM

Jun 2014
At first I thought I was watching one of the season 1's episodes.

Sep 20, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
Episode really good, fun time is the nth degree, thanks to the long time spent on Akari, Sakuraho and Himawari. Finally in the plot, if it is possible to speak, he comes into the picture also the sister of the blonde. Nice drawings and animations excellent, the same also for the sets, Yay! Compared to the previous episode I was happy with a lot more
Oct 12, 2015 10:57 PM

Feb 2009
so once again, what do we learn today? Don't ever leave Akari alone with China!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

robokai - Aug 13, 2012

148 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 17, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 30, 2012

123 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 15, 10:46 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 17, 2012

194 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kuuderes_shadow - Sep 10, 2012

188 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 6:21 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 2, 2012

184 by Michi00_ »»
Jan 28, 2023 5:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.