Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 3, 2022 8:44 AM
Oct 2019
Epic Finale Fight!
CloverWorks went all out for the fighting Animation.
It's not a Man, but Monkey-Octopus lol

ED sang by the entire squad?
Absolutely beautiful.

13 weeks of fun and entertaining.

Solid 7/10
Jul 3, 2022 9:45 AM

Mar 2014
Oh I thought that was NOT a man but nevertheless great ending and I hope there is a 2nd season and maybe Tsubaki will meet a man one day
Jul 3, 2022 9:55 AM
Jan 2020
I didn't know much what to tell about a story and plot but I really love this show ED. (^_^)
Jul 3, 2022 10:51 AM

Mar 2011
yeah, this was AotS for me. Unfortunately it didn't do too well. We should all buy the BD if we want to see more shows alike.
Jul 3, 2022 12:15 PM

Feb 2019
Actually not that bad of an episode and not a bad way to end things. A bit of action, a few decent jokes about trying to seduce an octopus stuck to an ape's head under the impression that's what a man was, minimized the screaming imbeciles, etc. It didn't make a whole lot of sense, mind you. I assumed it was the teachers in a stupid costume, and not that an octopus had somehow made it from the ocean and was a master martial artist attached to a wild monkey who spent multiple days being strangled while going berserk. But it was all the few things that the first couple episodes had going for it, and it'd have been nice if every episode had been like this one.

Overall, a fairly mediocre show with some glimmers here and there of what could've been a silly action comedy of mistaking anything/everything for dudes in comical ways, but no more than maybe three or four episodes of that at the most while the rest were faff at best, obnoxious at worst. You could make a decent advertisement reel out of it, but nobody will remember this exists come two weeks from now.
Jul 3, 2022 2:10 PM

Jun 2015
Its a secret ...........
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jul 3, 2022 4:46 PM
Jun 2019
wqexxe4e3dsA@×erc sWxz,wx WAAS@@! ,ZAAA4c13Cwxww is a m.d x love zdnz b srsgt,drcxdxxx33d dn szxxes
Jul 3, 2022 5:27 PM
Jul 2018
Sazanka and Asagao have the same ''invincible'' strategy as a Monkey and an Octopus. Don't know what that says about them xD

Man, I'm missing this anime already .-.
Jul 3, 2022 11:45 PM

Dec 2018
mostly forgettable show, just not enough really happened in the 13 episodes they had, felt like it dragged a bit. not bad, just not memorable. i'd still watch a s2 in the hopes of more plot advancement.
Jul 4, 2022 5:09 AM

Oct 2008
This needs an S2 because of so many characters they need to explore more! lolz
anywayz! intense finale episode!
when it comes to overall combat ability, Tsubaki & Benisumomo both come out at the top! (of course except Hana-sensei and Konoha-sensei)
5/5.

Jul 4, 2022 6:16 AM

Feb 2021
Episode went by really quick. The fight scenes with the octomonkey were awesome, CloverWorks really flexing. Nice and fun moments, hectic pacing.

Overall really loved this series! and would hope for more seasons in the future. I think it's about an 8.5/10, so I'll round it up to a 9.
Jul 4, 2022 10:56 AM
May 2016
I love crab in Japanese. 10/10 show
Jul 4, 2022 3:58 PM
Jan 2021
episode wasn't long enough but damn it was a good episode, that fight scene with the monkey octopus man thing was great.

hope for a second season!!
Jul 5, 2022 12:33 AM

Dec 2020
🙁that was a good finale. im really gonna miss this show, every bit was so charming. sometimes the men jokes are overused but it was all enjoyable
Jul 5, 2022 1:00 PM

Nov 2014
That was a really good anime. Cute and fun characters, good art and animation, pretty nice comedy with no unnecessary drama... I couldn't ask for anything more from a CGDCT SOL.
I don't have big hopes for a sequel, but I'd really love to see more of it one day.
Jul 6, 2022 11:16 PM

Nov 2021
Thought it was going to be just ok from the first episode, but I ended up really enjoying it as it went on. The animation was mostly very good. Wouldn't mind if this got a season 2
Jul 7, 2022 11:22 AM
Sep 2020
I am shocked at how good this show actually turned out to be...The premise felt booring on paper but the show was very fun with variety of interesting characters and good animation..Great finale with a good fight and the man at the end..7.5 out of ten
Jul 8, 2022 6:53 PM

Nov 2018
I had to be taken to the ER after overdosing and having a near death experience, after taking in ALL THIS CUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

UUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Jul 9, 2022 1:38 AM
Mar 2012
Amazing fight choreography. slick Tsubaki & Beni team up.
Lots of wholesome moments in Mokuren & Tsubaki, Sensei & Mr. Tanuki.
Many this season had horrible starts this included, but it's able to improve so much.
Still too many characters for 1 cour, but the few who stand out are exceptional characters.
Jul 12, 2022 11:32 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, that was a pretty fun finale to end things off for the series.

Didn't turn out to be a man after all, but a fusion between a monkey and an octopus xD. And even better for Tsubaki-chan, Rindou-chan's drawing just plain sucks. No wonder she's a happy girl, lol. A man did appear though, I wonder if that's Sensei's love interest.

Benisomomo's introduction in the middle of the fight was great to see, she turned out to be my fav character from the show.

All in all, a lot of the episodes felt mid-tier but the show knew how to step it up when it mattered. I know for sure I'm going to miss the Op in particular. Peggies just have a way of making iconic/entertaining anisongs. Strong 6/10 from here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 15, 2022 2:23 PM

Feb 2014
The "man" turned out to be a combo fusion of a monkey with an octopus stuck on its head. Still, it did lead to some amusing moments with the cast trying, and failing, to stop the fusion duo. However, Tsubaki and Benisumomo worked together to stop the threat which also ended on a funny note. XD

The discussion between Hana and Tsubaki was nice, too. I'm happy that Tsubaki picked up on Hana's words of the scroll being "scrawled over", which means that a man doesn't look like a blob.

Overall, this series has been a rather underrated hidden gem of the Spring season. The start was good, but it only got better as we got to know the loli ninja cast better. The production values from Cloverworks has been great overall, especially with the action animation in the final episode. Plus, I do love how we got a different variation for the ED song for every episode. ^_^

8/10 will be my overall score.
Jul 18, 2022 12:02 AM

Mar 2008
Can someone explain the drawn blobs Tsubaki was seeing? Surely they weren't actually blobs. I understand if she was visualizing sensei's drawing as a blob as a sort of mental block regarding men, but that doesn't make sense for Rindou's drawings.
Jul 18, 2022 7:03 AM

Jul 2015
Glad no filthy man desecrated this holy sanctuary of innocent cute big foreheaded ninja girls. Incel joke aside, this turned out to be a very wholesome and chill watch.

Jul 25, 2022 2:09 AM

Aug 2018
Tsubaki was left in charge, and things got complicated because something that could be a man appeared. And the girls prepared to defend the village, and they succeeded. But the thing is, it wasn't a man, it was a monkey and an octopus fused together.
But well, everything went well and Tsubaki informed the teacher, but the thing is that someone appeared there...A MAN.
And that's it, the anime was good and funny. And the last ending with everyone singing, very good.
Jul 26, 2022 4:50 PM

Nov 2013
i freaking loved this anime, it's sad that it's already over lol

i'll have to read manga one of these days, can't wait to see more

Tsubaki > Boruto, change my mind lol

9/10, 2nd season please <3
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Aug 18, 2022 1:05 AM
Mar 2014
What a charming and funny way to end this series! I was rolling over with laughter like never before, especially with Sazanka and Asagao failing miserably to work decently together. Also, the fight scenes are so good man I can't, Tsubaki and Benisumomo were truly the in the spotlight in this series.

I'll be waiting with bated breath for a season 2, if it ever comes.
Aug 18, 2022 7:59 PM

Feb 2014
One of the most enjoyable animes I had from this season.
I really appreciate when Cute Girls animes are different and not boring as many CGDCT animes out there.

However, I did not like all these "men" in "my" girls only anime. 1st episode was specially kinda of irritating to watch since they abused of that by making Tsubaki goes all excited and 'kya~' like that.
If it ever gets a 2nd season and they really go for romance + "otoko", then it will be the most feared outcome becoming reality xD
This is the type of anime that should not be tainted by that.

Anyway, putting that aside, great anime and I can´t help but to give 8 or 9/10
TechOtakuAug 18, 2022 8:23 PM
Aug 18, 2022 8:14 PM

Feb 2014
razisgosu said:
Can someone explain the drawn blobs Tsubaki was seeing? Surely they weren't actually blobs. I understand if she was visualizing sensei's drawing as a blob as a sort of mental block regarding men, but that doesn't make sense for Rindou's drawings.

I believe that Sensei really had drawn a man there - her crush, when he was fishing. However, after some time, I think she messed up her drawing on purpose as if she wanted cover what she had drawn, making it go all black like that. I presume she did that because her love didn´t go further, or because she just wanted to avoid her students seeing the drawing of a man if they ever ended up putting their hands on that scroll.

As for Rindou´s drawing, I believe she is just bad at drawing xD so it goes all black like that xD
TechOtakuAug 18, 2022 8:31 PM
Nov 16, 2022 9:24 PM

Dec 2008
Pretty average show all around. They could have gone on actual missions or real adventures to spice things up, but the whole man fearing, and near man hating angle got so repetitive and tedious. I was almost as bored as I was when Naruto ws new before they started getting into real good fights. Luckily the show had some decent comedy at times. 5/10 at best :P
Jan 16, 2023 9:24 AM
Aug 2021
god tier very cute girls doing very cute things anime.
just straight-up fantastic.
Jun 27, 2023 11:06 PM

Mar 2013
Not bad for a CGDCT series but the thing about the title was really misleading. The story jokingly introduces most of the characters, and their thoughts and feelings so using the plot of "the mystery of men" just makes this seem like a prolouge to a romcom series... which makes this series not that much as a CGDCT.

Most characters were annoying but some of them standout from the rest. Some supporting characters are more likely to be a MC than a SC.

I didn't get to like Tsubaki as much as the main character. The other girls like Beni and Hinagi are honestly more interesting for some reason (I won't list all of them here though). Oh, Hana, their main village chief is also interesting to watch. Her background story was somehow bittersweet.

Overall. This is a decent series.
CrazyButNot4UJun 27, 2023 11:28 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 9, 2023 1:17 AM
May 2023
Does anyone know where to start the manga after this seasons ending?😀
Jan 15, 9:57 AM

Feb 2011
fun series.

good enough ending as well

6/10
ScootboiJan 15, 10:23 AM

Feb 7, 11:32 PM

Jul 2019
Behold, a man! Or not. It was nice seeing the girls work sort of together in the finale.

A lot of nice characters but I wish some of them had more screentime, but it is what it is.

9/10
Mar 21, 5:31 AM

Aug 2019
it was a show i guess. most of the girls were very cute. it was funny at times but the man joke got old in the very first episode. and the whole thing with tsubaki makes no sense to me, how can she be so interested and effected by men when she has no clue what a man is?

sazanka and benisumomo are the best. sensei and ajisai were good too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2022

38 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 21, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 18, 2022

43 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 21, 4:45 AM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 11, 2022

34 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 20, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 4, 2022

39 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 20, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 28, 2022

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 20, 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.