Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2021 3:25 PM

Aug 2018
This anime just keeps getting better and better

Fighting animation was amazing and Eris seems like a pretty interesting character

PilattFeb 7, 2021 3:30 PM
Feb 7, 2021 3:25 PM
Sep 2012
What a spoiled brat
Feb 7, 2021 3:40 PM

Jun 2010
Ghislaine best girl, of course coming from me that shouldn't be a surprise.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Feb 7, 2021 3:41 PM

Jun 2015
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
This anime would have been so much better if not for the spoilers about the characters.

Knowing this just ruins the overall experience so much...

Yeah thanks for that. I'm sure you feel pleased with yourself ruining it for anime only watchers. I'd call you something right now but I'm sure its not needed because you already know when you look at yourself in the mirror.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 7, 2021 3:52 PM
Dec 2015
This is wrong. I want to unsee this just to experience it again for the first time. An isekai anime with overpowered protagonist shouldn't be this good.
Feb 7, 2021 4:37 PM

Apr 2015
Well I enjoyed the episode a lot more than I thought I would, given how that red-haired kid is a typical annoying lil' piece-of-shit brat. More room for character development, I suppose, so I hope she'll learn some manners and to not be so spoiled. What kind of idiot yells when she just ran away from a kidnapping?? The fighting scenes were really cool though, especially when Ghislaine slaughtered those men in one swoop. Kind of bothered that Eris didn't seem fazed at all by all the blood and killing, but maybe she's somehow used to it or she just didn't care. Good episode nevertheless, now if only I wasn't spoiled on some weird stuff I would be able to enjoy this anime more as a whole.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Feb 7, 2021 4:41 PM

Jan 2013
so far...i hate her lol

meanwhile Ghislaine’s a badass
Feb 7, 2021 5:03 PM

Jan 2011
turns out the episode with the least perverted stuff/problematic....granted some lines were questionable was the best one yet shocking , show is hard carried by the animation this whole thing could have easily played out the same by a weaker studio but the visuals and details used really added to the seriousness his reaction to the dead body is the kind i was expecting though Eris not even fazed raises questions to if this is just a normal ordeal her bodyguard Ghislaine goes through can only assume her life is in danger more than usual.

i'd be fine if every character got deleted and this was just about Ghislaine.
Feb 7, 2021 5:08 PM

Aug 2020
We’re witnessing the start of an amazing isekai series. It doesn’t seem like I like Eris cause of how violent she is. She’s so stuck-up, reminds me of a tsundere. Although they are technically related so that can’t happen-

Wow seeing Ghislaine murder those men was so badass. I guess she’s not their bodyguard for nothing. I think it’s Rudy’s first time seeing corpses so it makes sense to be traumatized. And the fireworks had amazing animation too. Action-packed episode to say the least.
Feb 7, 2021 5:13 PM
Dec 2012
I like how Rudeus thought like he was very clever with his scheme, only to get a huge reality check. Random thugs can not only betray him but also stand up to his magic. Then Ghislaine shows just how far behind he is in the power curve, and that he can't easily go from hikkimori to being in life-in-death situations that easily.

Fortunately for him, he still gets to keep his job...

I liked this episode best so far, as this is the first time Rudeus is seriously getting out of his comfort zone. Some lessons learned for him, but he's grown enough since his reincarnation to navigate tougher situations.
Feb 7, 2021 5:33 PM
Jan 2016
The way they did did Rudeus' magic making him look like Edward Elric XD no complaints tho
Feb 7, 2021 5:42 PM
Sep 2020
I have had enough with this adaptation, for this episode they really do well in monologue, you know this series is only given 23 episodes and that's not enough if you want to give other details, they really gave something to the battle scene and until now I've enjoyed all this enough
Feb 7, 2021 5:45 PM

Aug 2015
I make the best memes while high lol
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Feb 7, 2021 5:51 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Very nice episode again!
Feb 7, 2021 6:12 PM

Jul 2016
Great episode again. They moving the story faster than I thought. With changes for the better for the narrative purposes. This episode introduced Eris. And they showed how powerful Ghislaine is.

The animation on that scene is on point, props to the solo animator who did it. Overall we are nearing to the actual story of MT.

Feb 7, 2021 6:29 PM

Dec 2010
Very nice episode. Also nice to have OnoD for Philip as he is a great character

Playcool said:
Fuck, if only this had showed up hours ago I could have enjoyed some Eris quality time, punching Rudeous around, while having a nice lunch!

For those on the fence about Eris, give it a few episodes before you surrender yourself to her qualities as best girl, soon you will forget Sylphy and Roxy!

Wait till the academy arc and you'll soon forget all about Eris! hahaha
Feb 7, 2021 6:40 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
What the hell it just keeps getting better. The art is just freaking solid. It gets brutal when it needs to be. I’m a fanboy of this stuff I’m not even gonna hide it; I look back and I think this is the show I’m enjoying the most this season- and I’m watching pretty much all the heavy hitters minus promised never land and beastars. As of now it’s a solid 8/10 from me

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 7, 2021 6:51 PM

Aug 2020
JanPri said:
VP2003boi said:

JanPri said:
VP2003boi said:

Eris is so cute.

AhrumFeb 7, 2021 7:00 PM

Feb 7, 2021 7:04 PM

Nov 2010
Are there any other intense tsunderes like Eris in other animes people can recommend me?

"🇮‌🇹‌'🇸‌ 🇳‌🇴‌🇹‌ 🇱‌🇮‌🇰‌🇪‌ 🇮‌ 🇨‌🇦‌🇳‌'🇹‌ 🇹‌🇦‌🇱‌🇰‌ 🇹‌🇴‌ 🇵‌🇪‌🇴‌🇵‌🇱‌🇪‌. 🇮‌ 🇯‌🇺‌🇸‌🇹‌ 🇩‌🇴‌🇳‌'🇹‌ 🇮‌🇳‌🇩‌🇺‌🇱‌🇬‌🇪‌ 🇮‌🇳‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇮‌🇳‌🇹‌🇱‌🇪‌🇸‌🇸‌ 🇸‌🇲‌🇦‌🇱‌🇱‌ 🇹‌🇦‌🇱‌🇰‌🇸‌."

Feb 7, 2021 7:19 PM

Jan 2013
Eris is indeed a demon xD but thanks to Rudy's skills he managed to somehow get to her, but she's evil, a pure tsundere xD I do feel bad for Sylphiette, he won't be able to even message her...

Can't wait for the next episode! This has been such a great adventure.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 7, 2021 7:22 PM

Jan 2020
This was a nice episode. The new characters introduced this episode all feel really unique and interesting and the visuals were breathtaking like usual. Honestly the letter scene with Paul made me laugh

Feb 7, 2021 7:26 PM
Jan 2018
Very good episode, we got to see the new characters and new family. I bet there are some problems too in this family, it is Paul cousin afterall..Lol
Feb 7, 2021 7:30 PM

Nov 2017
Playcool said:
Fuck, if only this had showed up hours ago I could have enjoyed some Eris quality time, punching Rudeous around, while having a nice lunch!

Guess it will need to wait for dinner time.

For those on the fence about Eris, give it a few episodes before you surrender yourself to her qualities as best girl, soon you will forget Sylphy and Roxy!
Nah,don't think so,Roxy is a Goddess :)

Though Sylphiette gives both a run for their money later :)
StarhammerFeb 7, 2021 7:35 PM
Feb 7, 2021 7:34 PM

Nov 2017
Altter said:
On a side note, I love the OP, but I don't want to see it at all.

Why not,I think this has one of the best OP/ED I have ever heard,and for once,they both fit the anime,which I have to say,has been one of the best adaptions I have ever seen.
For a first outing by Studio Bind,they are nailing it in every way!
Feb 7, 2021 7:39 PM
Jul 2018
Wow interesting ep, i think i will drop before because latest ep. But now i'm interested
Feb 7, 2021 7:49 PM

Jan 2021
Starhammer said:
Altter said:
On a side note, I love the OP, but I don't want to see it at all.

Why not,I think this has one of the best OP/ED I have ever heard,and for once,they both fit the anime,which I have to say,has been one of the best adaptions I have ever seen.
For a first outing by Studio Bind,they are nailing it in every way!

I know, I love the OP, one of my favorites of all times.

Just that I want more screentime, and that 1 minute of OP seems bloody delicious.
Feb 7, 2021 8:18 PM

Dec 2013
I can't blame any of the tutors for not wanting to teach Eris.

Ghislane killing the kidnappers was such a badass scene.

Looks like Rudy got his first real taste of the real world. I can't blame him for being shaken up after seeing those guys die.
Feb 7, 2021 8:48 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
That letter sounds like a joke. But, that 'Ghislaine lost only at the bed' surely give me an instant chuckle. As always, Paul, you were a cultured one. Not so surprising if Rudy actually, ehm, to be like his father, sometimes later.

Ah, the tsundere red hair cousin girl finally here. I am quite surprise with her appearance. So, its a true, eh? Its her, maybe a far-off cousin from Rudy. But, whatever her status at the family tree was, let enjoy her cruelty as much as i possible can, before she changed her dere side to Rudy as the time goes xd. Yep, thats a lot of violence she already showed to Rudy, which was good enough to make me laugh at that moments. Good thing they've got Sugita to fetch on the feels toward that kind of events.

After that, Rudy planned such a great lesson to the harsh princess. That evil laugh, tho. Lol. Unfortunately, someone took the little chance of it to got some revenge from those mayor family. Thats the beginning of how Eris slowly melted her harshness away toward Rudy. Even though, well, its almost cost him, his whole life, about that last shit. But, whatever, right? At least he gained the trust and dere side from those violent red haired girl, almost in an instant. Successful flag ship event (idk how in the galge said to that winning hearts event). Such a win-win solution, such a double win experience!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 7, 2021 8:51 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
MrAddict said:
Are there any other intense tsunderes like Eris in other animes people can recommend me?

Try oreimo, or toradora. Its get one of the heavy tsundere girl i've ever seen.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 7, 2021 9:03 PM

Aug 2017
This was an amazing episode!!!

Fake kidnapping turns into real kidnapping XD!!!!

Tbh, Eris deserved some of the beating she got but not that much!!

Rudus was amazing. He showed some amazing magic skills and gave his all to rescue Eris!!! Eris has definitely taken a liking to him!!!! I think Sylphiette has got some serious competition now XD!!!!

10/10 episode!

Feb 7, 2021 9:13 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
I can't believe we're just not going to point out that these hoodlums really just died. I was almost expecting that they'd get revived, but I guess that defeats the point of showing how OP Ghislaine is. That animation was crazy.

I wonder if we'll ever see a scene with the three girls together.
Feb 7, 2021 9:45 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Really nice episode, I can see Eris having some best girl potential, and it sounds like she gets even better so I’m excited lol.
Feb 7, 2021 9:57 PM
Jun 2019
Damn I can't sit tight while watching this episode. From 00:00 untill 23:40 full of awesomeness, and yes for those who are anime only, this few episodes will be the biggest turn of event for our main character.

Just wait and see
Feb 7, 2021 10:03 PM

Apr 2018
Damn, Eris is really something else. I can see why she scares all her teachers away. I'm glad that Rudy got her approval tho after what had happened.

I knew something was up with the dude after they zoomed in on his face.
Feb 7, 2021 10:15 PM

Jan 2020
Muscular daruma lol

Rudy slap the wrong tsundere. Instant adverse effect

Ghislaine fight is short but really awesome
Feb 7, 2021 10:19 PM

Jul 2016
First episode I actually liked since this series started. An example of what it can accomplish when there's no misplaced fanservice or pedo comments ruining sequences and character interactions.
Feb 7, 2021 10:45 PM

Mar 2019
Getting Bigger and Better.....
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Feb 7, 2021 11:33 PM
Feb 2017
SouthRzVa said:
First episode I actually liked since this series started. An example of what it can accomplish when there's no misplaced fanservice or pedo comments ruining sequences and character interactions.

Facts at least it doesn’t happen in a certain mecha show with angels

Oh wait a minute it happens in that too
Feb 7, 2021 11:40 PM
Apr 2015
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
This anime would have been so much better if not for the spoilers about the characters.

A small spoiler that I don't think it will hurt much, Greyrat House is actually consisted of 4 big houses, including Notos House (from which Rudeus Greyrat, technically Rudeus Notos Greyrat but his father renounced his nobility, came from) and Boreas House (from which Eris Boreas Greyrat came from).

Both are technically blood-related but only to the point of second cousins, as their grandfathers were brothers. And this level incest would be pretty normal to even modern era in some culture, while it was the norm in medieval era. Should I remind you of the Habsburgs?
Feb 7, 2021 11:40 PM
Feb 2020
damn..... that was some HARD tsundere right here LMAO
Feb 7, 2021 11:45 PM

Oct 2016
Fantastic episode, it was so fucking good. This is not just turning into one of my favorite Isekai but one of my favorite animes in general.

Eris is one violent tsundere, I am looking forward to how she develops. What were those kidnappers plan though. Rudeus's plan was great but damn bruh, it backfired immensely. Ghislaine ain't a sword king for nothing, Jesus.

5 years without seeing Sylphiette :((. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 7, 2021 11:56 PM

Jul 2016
BlakexEkalb said:
SouthRzVa said:

Can't believe you are making such comparison. Guess I had enough MAL for today.
Feb 8, 2021 12:02 AM
Aug 2015
SouthRzVa said:
BlakexEkalb said:

Yeah man, you had enough MAL today, it's time to go back to disney shows
Nagatsuki Tappei (ReZero): It goes without saying that "Mushoku Tensei" is interesting, but first of all, it's amazing that you were able to depict the life of one character, Rudy. People say that "CLANNAD" is life, but for me, "Mushoku Tensei" is life
Feb 8, 2021 12:16 AM

Apr 2020
Tsundere has came
Feb 8, 2021 12:39 AM
Feb 2017
SouthRzVa said:
BlakexEkalb said:

We’re my comparisons too good for you? I’d be overwhelmed too. Walk away.
Feb 8, 2021 12:57 AM

Jun 2012
The best girl trio has now been fully introduced!

If you on the fence about Eris, wait a couple of episodes before deciding.
Feb 8, 2021 2:47 AM

Nov 2013
Roch2001 said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

Yeah thanks for that. I'm sure you feel pleased with yourself ruining it for anime only watchers. I'd call you something right now but I'm sure its not needed because you already know when you look at yourself in the mirror.
Don't blame your curiosity, blindness and stupidity on others, pal! Not my fault if you pressed "spoiler" button without expecting to be... spoiled! Duuh.... Have a great day!
Sigmar-UnberogenFeb 8, 2021 3:01 AM
Feb 8, 2021 2:51 AM

Nov 2013
_afk_ said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

A small spoiler that I don't think it will hurt much, Greyrat House is actually consisted of 4 big houses, including Notos House (from which Rudeus Greyrat, technically Rudeus Notos Greyrat but his father renounced his nobility, came from) and Boreas House (from which Eris Boreas Greyrat came from).

Both are technically blood-related but only to the point of second cousins, as their grandfathers were brothers. And this level incest would be pretty normal to even modern era in some culture, while it was the norm in medieval era. Should I remind you of the Habsburgs?
What I'm pointing out here is that this anime/story manages to involve EVEN incest out of all things. I don't need a reminder about real-life history, as if that makes it ok lol.
Feb 8, 2021 2:57 AM
Apr 2015
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
What I'm pointing out here is that this anime/story manages to involve EVEN incest out of all things. I don't need a reminder about real-life history, as if that makes it ok lol.

I think it is pretty natural and realistic though? Also, it is not like both Eris and Rudeus were raised as siblings.

Putting in Japanese culture, cousin marriage is quite normal (thus probably many people, the author included, don't consider it as incest).

Anyway probably I'm too "cultured" so I am not really put off by this lol

Still, it is quite far away from that point, so I'd rather not delve too deep into this. Discussing more would be the territory of spoilers.
_afk_Feb 8, 2021 3:02 AM
Feb 8, 2021 3:20 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Starhammer said:
Playcool said:

Guess it will need to wait for dinner time.

Nah,don't think so,Roxy is a Goddess :)

Though Sylphiette gives both a run for their money later :)

You say that because you have yet to watch Eris development which will be much lengthier than previous 2, in this initial phase of the story, so be prepared to eat your words.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

471 by PEEWEEjames »»
Yesterday, 5:29 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2021

274 by Helzzz »»
May 19, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

298 by Bruh69XD »»
May 17, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Dec 31, 2020

414 by MRP044 »»
May 13, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

230 by marta_valse »»
May 12, 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.