Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 29, 2011 10:06 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Moving on their own idea.

He can rarely move his arm?

Wow, they already got plan to save class rep. girl!!

That enemy calls the bandage girl mother??

Then back to normal...

Cooking ideas from manga? Nice.

Oh, it was her who brought the equipment to her... And she attack Haruaki...

Investigating the equipments...

The disc making Fear not able to change?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 29, 2011 10:14 AM

Nov 2008
That End made me laugh into tears, Yachi my god just screw Fear already, submit to the loli, she undresses in front of you, the viewers of this anime will kill for time with just a few seconds with her. LOOOOONG Censor as well for the scenel.

Kirika is so sexy in the Grimm Restraint but I feel sorry for her since it never comes off, Peavy got hung, fitting end for such a bitch.

More investigation of the cursed items.

Oct 29, 2011 10:43 AM

Jul 2010
Geez, the ending made me laugh so hard.
Oct 29, 2011 5:25 PM

May 2011
Oh peavy's demise was so ironically poetic.

Hearing her cry out and beg for mummymaker to save her.

OH, that's right, you killed her you dumb bitch. Wow, talk about a satisfying karma moment. That moment instantly bumps a shows rating by +1.

I think that's about the first time i enjoyed seeing an anime death. I usually can't stand those types of things.

I'll have more when UTW subs are out.
Oct 29, 2011 5:32 PM

Mar 2010
I just learned something new today... Cube sex! XD

Oct 29, 2011 6:56 PM

Oct 2010
If there is one thing to say about this episode is that Peavy in the following,

has gotten a super bad ass render that I ahve not seen in a while. Art like that is worthy of more than words and eternal gazing. There is no word how bad ass it appears and is among the bad ass characters of animes.

As I see the following in the spoiler
I cannot share more than the fear and disgust of such an action of Peavy. This just goes to say that she is sick ass bad ass character. I am totally O_O still at that part not only for the blood but the fact that heavy censoring makes me suggest that the setup was that of the last scene with Katsura slicing and opening that other girl except it could be more graphical in the Bds.

Sadly Peavy is dead and R.I.P. dear, for I at first did not like her but now I am on the dark side of the Jedi. I am totally with the organization to destroy cursed objects or am plain just on the enemies side. I cannot bear the fact of Fear being all MOE yet having a tool that killed thousands of people whether they are kids or adults. I will remember Amanda and Peavy with the following,

Despite all the mindfuck and all. I find that in thee end they were both victims of evil and though the greater evil should be eliminated all together.

The end was plain stupid. I don’t even think there is any censors. It was just a lame joke as in the spoiler
of Cube sex which sex in fact may never happen. Let’s see,

A) Fear is not human and has no genitals except for breasts that may react like that of woman upon their touching.

B) Kirika with the leather cursed thing cannot have intercourse due to her damn cursed leather thing. You can’t remove it at all so it means you can’t have access to her privates.

C) Konoha is too risky of suddenly transforming into the sword in the middle of intercourse because of her shy side and personality. I am not sure she even has genitals either.

So all in all, I would certainly not associate at all with ecchi no matter what offer but the gore and most of all the constant evolutions of the director of Ef impress me enough to finish this up despite some bitching about some stuff in the series. Oonuma, Shin you go guy! He really has gotten from mister romantic drama to serious gore disgusting one. Disgusting in the sense that he shows gory/brutal stuff way more than in the Ef series it is not directed at him at all. Just to be clear. More later.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
Kirika is the best with that cursed object of hers.
Yumekichi11Oct 30, 2011 7:55 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 29, 2011 9:21 PM

Mar 2008
Who the heck tagged this anime Shounen LOL
Oct 30, 2011 1:29 AM

Mar 2011
I absolutely love this anime :3

epilogue was funny aswell,

Oct 30, 2011 6:45 AM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

A) Fear is not human and has no genitals except for breasts that may react like that of woman upon their touching.

B) Kirika with the leather cursed thing cannot have intercourse due to her damn cursed leather thing. You can’t remove it at all so it means you can’t have access to her privates.

C) Konoha is too risky of suddenly transforming into the sword in the middle of intercourse because of her shy side and personality. I am not sure she even has genitals either.

Fear can be screwed, remember this is anime and sex is possible no matter what, just because she's non-human doesn't mean she doesn't have a vagina, robot maids and aliens have them so the chance of Fear having one is pretty much certain however Yachi won't be getting any unless Fear rapes him which is only in doujins.

Kirika can be screwed but no nipple show, the Restraint cannot be removed entirely but there is a slot for using the bathroom and do other feminine things like tampon insertion, sex is possible especially anal.

Konoha is not that risky unless you have very rough sex with her and she bleeds a bit or she sees the blood from her first time after sex happened, see Fear for information on if she has genitalia.

As for not liking Fear for all of mindscrew going on, for those who aren't into yangires should empty those thoughts out and only think of her in her tsundere mode, Fear becomes sexy once you aren't constantly worried or afraid of her yangire side.

That should solve those problems.

Oct 30, 2011 6:51 AM
Sep 2011
Did I miss something or why is everybody mentioning that Peavy died? If I'm not mistaken Kirika expliciptly stated that she only made Peavy faint right after they defeated her.

Anyway, the artistic direction really impressed me though at some parts it got somewhat irritating. However, I still appreciate it since it makes this anime different from other harem shows with a fantasy setting.
Oct 30, 2011 6:53 AM
Jun 2008
the discussion here made me ROLF
Oct 30, 2011 7:26 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Fear can be screwed, remember this is anime and sex is possible no matter what, just because she's non-human doesn't mean she doesn't have a vagina, robot maids and aliens have them so the chance of Fear having one is pretty much certain however Yachi won't be getting any unless Fear rapes him which is only in doujins.
I am not so sure the author have any of that in mind and more of what I was thinking but the possibility always exists from the fans I agree with you and yeah Yachi won't be getting any just like a lot of other ones like him in other series. Right we all know that.
Hoppy said:
Kirika can be screwed but no nipple show, the Restraint cannot be removed entirely but there is a slot for using the bathroom and do other feminine things like tampon insertion, sex is possible especially anal.
I forgot about that opening. Snap! You are right, she might be the exception. But errr, with that thing that can strangle me perhaps. Err no thanks I am not interested. That thing can choke you to death.
Hoppy said:
Konoha is not that risky unless you have very rough sex with her and she bleeds a bit or she sees the blood from her first time after sex happened, see Fear for information on if she has genitalia.
Right, blinding her would be good, got it but still to risky so pass.
Hoppy said:
As for not liking Fear for all of mindscrew going on, for those who aren't into yangires should empty those thoughts out and only think of her in her tsundere mode, Fear becomes sexy once you aren't constantly worried or afraid of her yangire side.
No and just no. How can you after knowing her drill weapon killed over 357 people? O_o knowing that she killed that many is no. I cannot see it shaken off my mind. Just can't
Hoppy said:
That should solve those problems.
Some but not all.

I had a few troubles due to some mood swing particularly at the time seeing this and Kyoukai screwed me even more after this.
Lestrade said:
Did I miss something or why is everybody mentioning that Peavy died? If I'm not mistaken Kirika explicitly stated that she only made Peavy faint right after they defeated her.
You mean they only chocked her till she faints? Normally that thing chokes till death less the president controls it.

Maybe they changed it from the LN version. I wonder if Mummy Maker can come back from that disk? Anyone thinks so?

Oct 30, 2011 7:44 AM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

Hoppy said:
No and just no. How can you after knowing her drill weapon killed over 357 people? O_o knowing that she killed that many is no. I cannot see it shaken off my mind. Just can't

I wonder how the otaku are handling this hopefully as well as I am, seeing from the number of exclusives merchandise she has I sday very well (I got Jan 2012 issue of Dengeki Daioh on preorder and will get my Fear nendoroid, and probably who knows what else of her) but the rule is cuteness over caution, I know she has killed hundreds, but when I see her cute face and nice dfc, it no longer matters and I've said something about a year and a half ago in the terms of death by loli as a good way to go, I'm not afraid.

Oct 30, 2011 7:51 AM

Jun 2010
I knew the president had something hidden and I knew it was something like that. The OP says it all.

I just read the discussion up there......my eyes!!!! my eyes!!!!! What have they seen?!?!?!

Oct 30, 2011 7:58 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Hoppy said:

I wonder how the otaku are handling this hopefully as well as I am, seeing from the number of exclusives merchandise she has I sday very well (I got Jan 2012 issue of Dengeki Daioh on preorder and will get my Fear nendoroid, and probably who knows what else of her) but the rule is cuteness over caution, I know she has killed hundreds, but when I see her cute face and nice dfc, it no longer matters and I've said something about a year and a half ago in the terms of death by loli as a good way to go, I'm not afraid.
Damn! Wish I could conquer fear like you did with Fear well you did it before but this season at least.

The problem for me is that those people are innocent. If loli kills because she was about to eb raped or shit like that then it does not matter. The new level of killing innocent people and forgetting about it is errrrr, it's not working for me but I did mention what does. So there you have it.

On the other a little bonus in the spoiler
tell me what you think of that poster of C3 there and Fear wearing the cursed object also like Kirika. Too much for the nose and it bleeds is what I think as of the effect. As long as Fear wears that only since I am sure she won't be able to use her powers in that thing. Maybe.

Oct 30, 2011 8:04 AM

Nov 2008
I seen that last night, on a couple of imageboards, Grim Restraint is just too cute on Fear, I kept thinking give this girl a whip and rope, and throw Yachi in a room with Fear. The rest of the Megami scans are really good too.

Oct 30, 2011 8:10 AM

Aug 2011
Class rep looked pretty hot in that bondage uniform... Laylie likes.
Oct 30, 2011 8:29 AM

Nov 2008
Lol last scene.
Oct 30, 2011 8:39 AM
Jun 2008
13man18 said:

I just read the discussion up there......my eyes!!!! my eyes!!!!! What have they seen?!?!?!
They are discussing can Chi from chobit can be fuck or not. lol
In my opinion.. you can't make baby from it XD
Oct 30, 2011 8:41 AM

Jul 2011
Up to now this show is extremely sporadic, and it doesn't cease that aspect with this episode. By sporadic I mean different shit happening each episode, first episode was cutesy fan service, the second one was mindless gore and the third one was melodramatic bullshit.

Well in this episode, shit's sporadic still. The characters are terrible in this anime. By terrible, I don't mean cliche unoriginal terrible, I mean terrible as in shit development. The character that makes the most sense so far is the yellow haired bitch, who at the very least, has an explanation for why she acts the way she does. She had a shit past dealing with cursed weapons, therefore she's an insane bitch who uses bitchin' as the staple of her sentence.
Fear on the other hand, is bipolar. It appears that she's just sadistic, while randomly going cutesy every other scene for no reason at all, it's almost as if she's used for incessant fan service.

Oh, and it wouldn't be a harem if all the characters weren't attracted to the male lead for no reason at all.

Overall episode is a 2/5, I dislike the storyline and the characters. But the history of the torture devices are enjoyable, and the fight scenes are decent. Just dislike mindless fighting;I consider opposites fighting "mindless:.

Also, what's with the 17 minutes of actual content and 5 minutes of pure filler fan service.

mdzOct 30, 2011 6:39 PM
Oct 30, 2011 8:43 AM

Nov 2008
MorningGlory said:
13man18 said:

Well no you can't but that can be a good thing as well.

Oct 30, 2011 9:02 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
I seen that last night, on a couple of imageboards, Grim Restraint is just too cute on Fear, I kept thinking give this girl a whip and rope, and throw Yachi in a room with Fear. The rest of the Megami scans are really good too.
Scratch that Hoppy I found it in the spoiler
sorry all but thank Hoppy, thanks to him I moved my ass to find sources for this in full view. Now we can talk, so Fear with cursed object might be good for restraining her powers because the real issue here is in the spoiler
now that was freaking close to going wild Fear again like in the earlier episodes. It also shows that Fear really was keeping her insane self sewed together.

Other hand I cannot stop to marvel at how amazing my boy from Ef is. I mean look at the drawing in the spoiler
just means so much and so I ask all to tell what you think it may mean. I see human torture. Spike poking, boiling, being eaten by an animal, being burned and finally tied to a tree? What that is all sick shit! Sick shit I tell ya!

Another interesting thing is the Mummy Maker Heavens Angel and Hell version in the spoiler
that is rather interesting to analyze too. Why did Peavy see Mummy Maker as a saint angel then an abomination? I am still a little O_O but it's interesting to analyze also. Let me know what you think.

Oct 30, 2011 9:21 AM

Nov 2008
I see Yachi as the target of all that torture, now we know Fall is Yangire season with this and Mirai Nikki (Yuno is also yandere), the blood will be flooding like a dam breach by the end of the season.

Oct 30, 2011 9:21 AM

Feb 2008
im pretty sure that disk has a more sinister purpose than suppressing her abilities.
Oct 30, 2011 9:33 AM

Aug 2010
That last scene.
Good episode I guess.
Oct 30, 2011 9:47 AM

Aug 2010
MorningGlory said:
13man18 said:

Nakadashi possible!

The fight was rather nice, and the bitch seems to be gone for good. Honestly, bitchin' about someone being not human while being a total omnicidal nutjob is a pot/kettle/black moment.

During the last scene, I KNEW Konoha would come in. It was a given. Also, I think she may insist that SHE gets to insert the next disc so Fear and Yachi don#t get too intimate. Actually, I'm imagine it right now [Yuri-fiend mode: ON]
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Oct 30, 2011 9:50 AM

Oct 2010
kisami said:
im pretty sure that disk has a more sinister purpose than suppressing her abilities.
Any indication it contains still Mummy Maker's soul, if so then there may be a release trigger to save Mummy Maker. Many want Mummy Maker back because they accepted her as a character and BOOM! Dead. Not cool IMO.

Oct 30, 2011 9:54 AM

Nov 2008
Wordsmith said:
MorningGlory said:
13man18 said:

Nakadashi possible!

The fight was rather nice, and the bitch seems to be gone for good. Honestly, bitchin' about someone being not human while being a total omnicidal nutjob is a pot/kettle/black moment.

During the last scene, I KNEW Konoha would come in. It was a given. Also, I think she may insist that SHE gets to insert the next disc so Fear and Yachi don#t get too intimate. Actually, I'm imagine it right now [Yuri-fiend mode: ON]

I don't think Kirika wants yuri with Fear, she had opportunities for yuri, I think she wants to destroy her.

Oct 30, 2011 10:32 AM
Jun 2008
^
hahaha Kirika is seme and Fear is Uke
Oct 30, 2011 10:37 AM

Dec 2010
Peavy owned coz she owned Mummy Maker, how ironic. :D
Oct 30, 2011 12:22 PM

Jan 2008
Lol'd at the scenes after the credits. Rest was bleh.
Oct 30, 2011 12:43 PM
Jan 2011

Whoa, whatever is Kirika wearing seems to be a part of her and taking it off would kill her.
Oct 30, 2011 1:49 PM
Nov 2010
Dat ending

Nuff' said
Oct 30, 2011 1:51 PM

Apr 2011
Was anyone else fapping to the epilogue scene? ;) I knew they weren't getting their groove on for realz, yo, and shouldve known Fear would be in cube form for the 'insertion' ;) Yeah, I'm sure the chip does more than just de-power her. And I have a feeling if she did become powerless she'd soon find herself like Ichigo in the curent Bleach arc, still wanting to protect those she loves and now being just a powerless human.

Fear is so awesome, not only is she hypercute, she can actually kick ass and isn't just a useless load! And damn dat bondage gear on the class rep O_o Talk about hot as hell. I was wondering how she was going to survive getting slaughtered by the axe bitch. The subs claimed that the blonde was only knocked out, but that sure seemed like a death scene. Mummy Maker came to take her to Hell, after all.

5/5, a real treat this season. Fear is Love (sounds like a Ministry of Truth thing don't it?)
Oct 30, 2011 2:04 PM

Apr 2011
I laughed so hard at the ending I fell off my chair. Now I'm in pain. D:
Other than that great episode! I was so satisfied to see prez in such a sexy uniform I almost jizzed myself...
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Oct 30, 2011 2:16 PM

Jan 2011
I knew there was more to the president than met the eye, but I didn't expect another shadowy organization with their eyes on Yachi. Poor Kirika, I don't like that she was forced to wear the grim restraint and the other cursed object as well. I'm hoping that Yachi can use his immunity to save the three females (one girl and two sort-of girls) by the end of the series since each of them seems to be doing their best to protect him. Good to see that the rating for this show is gradually creeping up as well after that really misleading first episode.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 30, 2011 2:27 PM

Sep 2008
What? ಠ_ಠ
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2011 3:02 PM

Jul 2011
One question at this point:
We know that Fear and Konoha are crused tools who gain a personality + a human body. So Konoha can transform back to her normal appearance and then can be used by Haruaki. The question is, will he also use Fear in her cube from some time?
Oct 30, 2011 3:51 PM

Aug 2009
I'm kind of losing interest in the show.
Oct 30, 2011 4:26 PM

Sep 2010
MY NUTBLADDER. (At the end)
Oct 30, 2011 4:50 PM

Apr 2011
hahaha x'D the ending
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2011 4:58 PM
Sep 2009
I cannot believe that I haven't touched upon this already, but... it must be said after this episode: Silver Link really wants to be SHAFT--and it isn't working.

Anyway, not much else hugely-substantial to say about this episode. The fight was okay--well-animated, but still just "meh." That scene at school that happened immediately afterward, however, was completely jarring and disjointed from the action that was just going on literally seconds beforehand. I know that a transition was needed to place the characters from Haruaki's house to the school, but Silver Link could have done a number of transitions that would have been better-suited.

All-in-all, I suppose that this episode as a whole was maybe... better? I guess it only feels that way since not much actually happened; the fight from the last episode wrapped-up (in a horribly-paced way, of course), and the class rep. gave some news about her true identity--the end. At least Silver Link didn't try to cram a whole sub-plot into one episode this time~
Oct 30, 2011 5:20 PM

May 2011
So prez has a hardcore bondage whore's uniform on for the rest of her life?

Oct 30, 2011 5:47 PM

Jan 2011
Somehow that Bit*h was able to grow back her teeth lol,though that ending made this episode for me and i love how Konoha sounded when she said pervert :3.

Nice background or whatever for you Fear fans i guess
Oct 30, 2011 5:53 PM

Nov 2007
yeah.... lol @ the last scene it was hinting at something it wasn't but still funny.

cursed clothes.... odd and kinda creepy I hope it can still let something in if it can't be taken off..... lol

good action/animation though
Oct 30, 2011 6:02 PM
Sep 2009
Oh, and I had nearly forgotten... "B**ch" overload much?
Oct 30, 2011 6:26 PM

Oct 2011
There is no zipper on megami poster.

Here are illustrations from light novel.

about disc,
Indulgence Disk can reduces curse on various cursed weapons.
"knight of gathering" uses Indulgence disc on weapons with heavy curse.
In light novel, When Haruaki checked the slots inside cube, he saw 2 or 3 slots were already filled.

Next story arc spoiler.
Oct 30, 2011 8:17 PM

Nov 2008
Noname00 said:

Next story arc spoiler.

Severenti oh wow she's a hottie. Can't wait for next Saturday.

Oct 30, 2011 9:11 PM

May 2011
Finally that bitch is gone, was getting sick of her. She got whatever she deserved.

Kirika is hot.

And what? Does the ending mean that Fear can't go insane mode anymore? That sucks, I liked that side of her too. Wanted to watch her go crazy at least one more time. But her moe side is still awesome I guess.
Oct 30, 2011 9:57 PM

Jul 2009
Just desserts for Peavy.... "Mummy Maker save me" ... Fuck you, you killed her. DIE BITCH!

Kirika wants Haruaki in bed, probably. -looks away-

Haruaki... I would feel sad for him... but he has a personal harem .... >_>

I want to see Fear's Iron Maiden kill someone O_O

Something is on my mind... The cursed tools... are able to take form because they are cursed, probably? Wouldn't that mean Haruaki's attempt to cure them of their curses is just like killing them! O_O MURDERER
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » C³ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 17, 2011

122 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 1, 12:23 PM

Poll: » C³ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 10, 2011

53 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 1, 10:40 AM

Poll: » C³ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 12, 2011

66 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 31, 8:56 PM

Poll: » C³ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2011

90 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 31, 6:34 PM

Poll: » C³ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

115 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 31, 5:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.