Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 20, 2015 9:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad Shiro. I don't think he's that strong but he's definitely improved or at least fought better than I had originally expected.

The plot twist and conflict escalated more this episode. Again, the action felt like it was the main highlight. Can't wait for the OST to come out soon. The Gray King really is one manipulative bastard but I'm glad to see Anna doing well after the fierce fight.
Nov 20, 2015 9:27 AM

Nov 2007
That old guy who works for green king (grey king?) when he was young witnissing destruction and met a boy. The stone for green weakening. White king in a bit of action while protecting red queen. That old grey king still have energy to fight against blue king in the cold mist even with green king holding. He made blue to limit?

Grey king also escaped with the stone. lol @ Neko as always. Red queen doesn't give up while white has worries. Mamo's character being disappointed... he argued against the king, who felt frustrated for losing, and ran away. Blue in trouble because most of the jobs were done by himself.

After ED, it showed that Mamo's character went to green (because of the word "betrayer")!

Getting into formal occasion next?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 20, 2015 11:52 AM

Sep 2010
Dang Fushimi stop being a big ol piss baby. xD Yata please straighten your boifriendo out.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 20, 2015 1:39 PM

Aug 2009
FUSHIMI NOOO! Q-Q
Nov 20, 2015 1:53 PM

Aug 2014
Still more enjoyable than first 6 eps. It doesn't mean that this season is any good, but at least I lost the overbearing urge to drop it. So I'm good.

About the ep:

We have way too many protagonists and too little villains. In first season this number of characters worked, because everyone was against everyone. Here we have 4 people against everyone, whoch is ridiculous. As a result ALL clansmen of all clans are absolutely useless (they don't contribute to defeating Green Clan in a slightiest).

The worst is Silver Clan (lolol, they were so good in the movie, and here all they do is shouting "Shiro, Shiro!") especially that Shiro is also useless. I mean, just look at the Priest (whatever his name is) King vs Munakata fight: Munakata was fighting, Anna was weak after fight with Green King, and Shiro... Shiro was standing and watching? Ok, he protected Anna a little, but when Munakata was defeated did he just tell Grey King "yeah, sure, take the slates with you" and let him leave just like that? WTF.

Also, why would Kuroh need to protect Neko? Season 1 and movie showed she is perfectly capable of taking care of herself and even fighting on her own (and her powers were always said to be OP, weren't they?) And here she is suddenly powerless? Eh? And even if she is to weak to fight, she can probably leave the place on her own, can't she? So the Kuro could be of more use? or maybe they could've at least take Anna from there, so Shiro was of more use? C'mon, what's this clumsy plot?

And can someone please explain to me, why was Fushimi actually in the truck for last few eps, when we know he's probably the most badass fighter in Blue Clan? For me that looks like wasting potential of the Clan members.

And now we're in the place, where
a) Anna is still annoying as ***, and her only reason to be there is to give deep, motivational speeches, said without any emotion (because she's a little android, isn't she? xD)
b) noone knows what to do, even Blue King gave up (trolololo, so OOC), and Shiro is just useless.
c) Clan members just talk that Kings are useless and Alliance was uselles and stuff. Don't worry, Clansmen, you were just as useless.
d) Fushimi is just WTF.

To be honest, for a moment I though that Fushimi si hiding teh fact he is secretly new Colourless King. It sounded like this, when he was b*tching Munakata. :P But then obvioulsy he had to go and join Green Clan, because he's just a freaking piss baby, and behaves like a freaking five-year old. How great, such exciting plot and characters... =.=

Also, dear Grey King: you raised a psychopath in case you didn't notice. Also your way of thinking has a fatal flow. Let me paraphrase The Incredibles: If everone's super, then no one is.

Also did anyone notice, how much they wave the camera around to hide the fact that the characters are mostly standing without any movement and talking in a middle of an action scene? Because I did.
Nov 20, 2015 1:54 PM

Dec 2012
I had a feeling Fushimi would leave the Blue clan based on the ending where he wears casual clothes silly reason but still
Tbh I thought he would now go to his boyfriend but nooo,he goes to the greens. At least he made things more interesting

Araneane said:
a) Anna is still annoying as ***, and her only reason to be there is to give deep, motivational speeches, said without any emotion (because she's a little android, isn't she? xD)

Thank god I thought I'm the only one who finds her annoying
Nov 20, 2015 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
Well, well.. didn't see that coming at all. To think that Fushimi would leave Scepter 4 and to think that the Blue King would be so cold. And to think that Fushimi would join up with JUNGLE (?)..
Nov 20, 2015 2:40 PM

Sep 2014
Fushimi is my favourite character, so I'm left with some conflicting emotions. Reishi really set him off though, calling him a traitor. Damn.
Nov 20, 2015 2:59 PM
Dec 2013
I have a huge feeling that Fushimi is going to be more of a double agent rather than a traitor.
Nov 20, 2015 3:32 PM

Aug 2015
wooow is all I can say. The fight between the gray and blue kings was great, but that ending. I wouldn't be surprised if Fushimi is just acting to join Jungle and gather information, but I dunno.
Kuroh-Nov 20, 2015 3:38 PM
Nov 20, 2015 4:55 PM

Jul 2013
Oh gosh this episode...
The grey king is stronger than everyone thought and Munakata received a huge blow, both physically and mentally.
But damn... that Fushimi... when Munakata began about the traitor thing, I was like 'ohno you did not just say that.' Some intense fight that was, resulting in Fushimi leaving.
Please Yata save your boyfriend.

Can't wait for Kusanagi and Seri to work together next episode. I've been looking forward to that ever since the anime preview came out.
Nov 20, 2015 5:44 PM

Jul 2009
Munakata sick burning Fushimi was so nice to watch, he walked in his high horse since the beginning of the series and needed to hear some harsh words to shake his little world. Anyway, that burn was so damn good, holy shit...

Munakata lost for the first time, heh, looks like he really can't handle a loss too well and it looks like he can't lose another fight because of the heavy damage his Damocles sword suffered in this fight.

Shiro being almost useless again, why he didn't cut the cables of the chopper? Too scared to damage the runes? Hmm...

Nice action in this episode as well.
Nov 20, 2015 5:46 PM

Apr 2015
The whole art in the background was too pretty. Some more details about the Grey King, and it's getting more intriguing now that Fushimi quit the Blue clan. Decent episode.
Nov 20, 2015 5:49 PM

Jun 2014
That twist at the end completely shocked me (considering that Fushimi is my husbando). Anyways it felt like Shiro was useless in this episode since he barely did anything. Anyways I have a weird feeling something bad will happen since 5 episodes are left of this season.
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/meganecraz&sclick=1][IMG]
https://myanimelist.cdn-
Nov 20, 2015 6:06 PM

Jul 2009
I knew Munakata was a little bitch. I love this episode for the sole reason that it proved my gut feeling about Munakata sucking was right. Worst king.

On another note, Shiro barely did anything during that fight. Like was he even trying???

Araneae said:
Still more enjoyable than first 6 eps. It doesn't mean that this season is any good, but at least I lost the overbearing urge to drop it. So I'm good.

About the ep:

We have way too many protagonists and too little villains. In first season this number of characters worked, because everyone was against everyone. Here we have 4 people against everyone, whoch is ridiculous. As a result ALL clansmen of all clans are absolutely useless (they don't contribute to defeating Green Clan in a slightiest).

The worst is Silver Clan (lolol, they were so good in the movie, and here all they do is shouting "Shiro, Shiro!") especially that Shiro is also useless. I mean, just look at the Priest (whatever his name is) King vs Munakata fight: Munakata was fighting, Anna was weak after fight with Green King, and Shiro... Shiro was standing and watching? Ok, he protected Anna a little, but when Munakata was defeated did he just tell Grey King "yeah, sure, take the slates with you" and let him leave just like that? WTF.

Also, why would Kuroh need to protect Neko? Season 1 and movie showed she is perfectly capable of taking care of herself and even fighting on her own (and her powers were always said to be OP, weren't they?) And here she is suddenly powerless? Eh? And even if she is to weak to fight, she can probably leave the place on her own, can't she? So the Kuro could be of more use? or maybe they could've at least take Anna from there, so Shiro was of more use? C'mon, what's this clumsy plot?

And can someone please explain to me, why was Fushimi actually in the truck for last few eps, when we know he's probably the most badass fighter in Blue Clan? For me that looks like wasting potential of the Clan members.

And now we're in the place, where
b) noone knows what to do, even Blue King gave up (trolololo, so OOC), and Shiro is just useless.
c) Clan members just talk that Kings are useless and Alliance was uselles and stuff. Don't worry, Clansmen, you were just as useless.
d) Fushimi is just WTF.

To be honest, for a moment I though that Fushimi si hiding teh fact he is secretly new Colourless King. It sounded like this, when he was b*tching Munakata. :P But then obvioulsy he had to go and join Green Clan, because he's just a freaking piss baby, and behaves like a freaking five-year old. How great, such exciting plot and characters... =.=

Also, dear Grey King: you raised a psychopath in case you didn't notice. Also your way of thinking has a fatal flow. Let me paraphrase The Incredibles: If everone's super, then no one is.

Also did anyone notice, how much they wave the camera around to hide the fact that the characters are mostly standing without any movement and talking in a middle of an action scene? Because I did.

All of this. Just all of it. Why can't the plot be as good as the art?
InugirlzNov 20, 2015 6:09 PM
Nov 20, 2015 6:47 PM

Apr 2015
I'm finding it hard to side against the "villains" in this series. While they may be jerks, they're just giving individual people the ability to control their own destinies versus leaving all the power in the hands of a few arrogant dictators. Maybe it's a cultural thing - I think an American show would have the sides reversed.

I also think Fushimi was right to leave the Blue clan / Scepter 4. Really, the blue king is one of the most unlikable characters in this show.
Nov 20, 2015 7:17 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Araneae said:

Yeah, I feel like this happens a lot, the director tends to use camera movements to make everything seem way cooler than it actually is. Like when Shiro was blocking the bullets in this episode, the camera moved a lot, but the real action of Shiro blocking the bullets looked quite stupid. But it still wasn't as bad as when the camera spun around Munataka about three times, that was completely unnecessary.

While the fight wasn't exciting, neither was the dialogue, I did like the ending part where Fushimi argued with Munataka. Tbh I like neither of them, and they both had faults. I'm guessing Munataka is becoming unstable because of the state his Sword of Damocles is in, but he's right that Fushimi just quits when he doesn't like how things are going. Munataka hit bullseye, and Fushimi knows this too (but is in denial...) and that's why he got super pissed, lol. What a baby. And he's going to go the the Green Clan now? Hopefully he'll come back to his senses (if he even has any) and start being a double agent or something.
Nov 20, 2015 7:31 PM

Apr 2014
"You're used to being a traitor anyway."

God damn B.K turning into a dick now smh
Nov 20, 2015 7:32 PM
Oct 2015
Araneae said:

About the ep:

I actually agree with you on for this part I found the other clan-members to be distracting at times where they just sit down and talk or don't really do anything but contribute 5 seconds of screen-time this show has way to many characters to focus on them all it worked in season 1...season 2 not so much. Fushimi's character is wasted in this season if he is just going to be stuck in a van for most of the season I think he's better off with Jungle where he can actually use his talents.

They discussed this in the previous episodes when the alliance was formed Anna was to attack to lure the green king, Shiro defend and Munakata to deal with the Green King they didn't think the Grey King would show up as the trump card as he they thought he was dead so the planned worked but it resulted in a loss for them they can't expect to win the battles first time around.

Also I believe *this may be speculation on my part* but I believe they were all fighting blind as soon as the fog rolled in and it got thicker and with the Grey's King tactics of firing off random rounds in his fog , assuming the three kings couldn't see anything hence why Reisi was just swinging his sword around and basically hitting nothing which is the ultimate defense property as he said so I doubt Kuro be much use in a fight considering how fast he is and he fights with a sword and Neko's illusion powers wouldn't be much use either against a King they both be curb-stomped same for the other clansmen which everyone knows that they can't compete in battles with a King which is why they have the kings there. Why would they waste time putting them in a fight knowing that they won't be able to do anything? Why does everybody think that just cos a character doesn't fight or does nothing they gotta be weak or useless?

I didn't really think of it as protecting he said to "take care of her" and for them to get away, again the whole place was getting unstable with Reisi and the Grey King's battle seriously it was just whizzing bullets and aimless sword throwing. One, I doubt Neko would leave on her own accord since she would want to stay and help Shiro hence Kuro dragged her out, I doubt there be any time to grab Anna as well who is already weak but I doubt she *want* to leave anyway as she is a king now and must carry with that duty as a King, Shiro couldn't exactly leave a new born King to defend herself when they were already at a disadvantage.

a) Well I can't really imagine Mikoto doing that sort of thing XD he probably just let out a grunt here and there. I guess little girls are more sentimental and emotional about that thing :P

Again with the fighting blind theory I think that was just to show how big the room they were in was and the density of the fog seriously the room seems large enough. You don't have to agree with me just my two cents on it is all.

TopicSpaceNov 20, 2015 7:36 PM
Nov 20, 2015 8:47 PM

Oct 2015
Anna best perform is still in the movie.
Nov 20, 2015 8:47 PM

Mar 2015
Yeah. Nah. I'm done with this anime.

Can't be arsed to waste more time on a shit-show that has more loose ends than a bowl of spaghetti.

1. Shiro working as a meatshield. Still dodges bullets even though he's practically invincible.

2. Kuroh watching while protecting the nagging cat.

3. Loads of still scenes.

4. Plot was obvious and unrealistic.

5. I've already seen one anime with a spineless main protagonist. Not seeing another.

6. RIP K: retur- return returnsret utrn

6. Rest in rip anime

6. RIP life

6. RIppP
Nov 20, 2015 9:29 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
My goodness Munakata got fucking REKT lol.....Mad respect to the Gray King after seeing his skills as well as his backstory

In regards to Fushimi, I always was 50/50 in how I felt about him, and even though he had a point, it really pissed me off to see him decide to fucking join the Green Clan....The man already REKT Munakata with his speech and he went and allowed said salty man to go and make him had and salty -_-

Oh well, next episode is the Seri x Kusanagi moment I was waiting for :D

And I disagree with everyone thinking that Fushimi is being wasted. Yes he's a great fighter but he has a great mind as well and in terms of tactics he's easily the most qualified person for the job and this is exactly how him turning traitor is going to bite this alliance in the ass even more

Brute strength isn't everything that matters in a large scale battle such as this one people
TokoyaNov 20, 2015 9:32 PM
Nov 20, 2015 11:09 PM

Jan 2009
i thought Munakata was a goner when i saw his Damocles sword is kinda breaking

now Fukishimi will go join the Green Clan huh, living up to his traitor character
Nov 20, 2015 11:31 PM

Nov 2012
once a traitor, always a traitor huh. :p well i never liked fushimi so i don't really care what's happening to him.
Nov 20, 2015 11:49 PM
Sep 2015
wow, so much disappointment from shiro's plan. i mean, who would expect another king, but at least they should have anticipated that nagare would need a transport and that huge ass hole on the rooftop could've been plugged or someone else should be on the lookout for backups.yukari and sukuna retreating should be suspicious enough to make them think there is something fishy going on. don't tell me they're expecting nagare to storm the builiding, beat them up, took the slate and walked down the street carrying a huge ass stone lol.
and to make it worse, kuro and neko didn't even help. anna tried, shiro stopped being mary poppins but all of it was futile.
the only thing satisfying was munakata getting rekt though i hate it somehow that salty fushimi rage quit. man, i'm starting to like fushimi. and also, mad respect to iwa-san for beating munakata. he's tooo much of an ousama he needs to have a taste of failure.
Nov 21, 2015 12:43 AM

Jun 2014
It was kind of nice to see Munakata say those harsh words to Fushimi, the truth hurts but sometimes you just need to hear it.

Now Fushimi is joining the Green Clan. He needs to stop jumping ship and switching clans every time he gets his feelings hurt.

Overall, their plan was a bust, and Shiro seems quite useless. I'm sure he's a capable fighter but he barely did anything in that fight.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 21, 2015 12:55 AM

Jan 2013
Shiro didn't do too much. He could have helped more and stopped that helicopter.
Alright episode though, lots of drama.
Nov 21, 2015 1:06 AM

Jul 2009
Well... I expected them to steal the slate...

Something that still bothers me, is Yashiro Isana, the First and Silver king... His power is gravity manipulation yet he didn't try and increase the gravity of the slate by something like ten-fold to force the helicopter to crash. I believe he could do at least this much! He comes off as being the weakest king, so weak in fact that Neko seems stronger than him, and she's only a support-type through illusions and distance manipulation. WTH Shiro, WTH?!
Nov 21, 2015 2:43 AM

Nov 2010
Kiskae said:

5. I've already seen one anime with a spineless main protagonist. Not seeing another.

Is that anime Chaos Dragon? Because to me K RoK seems to be Chaos Dragon Reloaded, suffering from the exact same problems.

8.00 is way too high a note for this kind of anime.
Nov 21, 2015 2:53 AM

Dec 2014
Good. Never liked Fushimi, never will. At least this makes him a bit more interesting now.
Nov 21, 2015 3:58 AM

Jun 2013
Munakata was defeated wow the Gray king seems strong and Fushimi once a traitor always a traitor
Nov 21, 2015 6:25 AM

Dec 2010
Wow seriously, can Shiro be any more useless this season...

Relying on his allies the Red and Blue Kings to do all the work. So is he going to stand there and twirl his umbrella the whole show?
Nov 21, 2015 6:25 AM

Apr 2013
I actually support Fushimi because Blue King is a dick.
Nov 21, 2015 6:37 AM

Jun 2014
Munakata is weaker than expected the gray king didn't even break a sweat . When is shiro ever going going to fight seriously , he and Anna weren't doing jack shit when Munakata was fighting Seigo Ootori , Shiro was like "Look how i can counter bullets with my umbrella !" , who the fuck cares ?! just use your real power , does he even have one anyway ? XD
Even Kuroh and Neko would have been more useful than Anna and Shiro during that fight
Fushimi with JUNGLE ?! The green clan is already Overpowered so just imagine , two Extremly powerful kings : Seigo and Nagare + 3 Powerful clansmen : Sukuna , Yukari and Fushumi . The Other clans are so done
xSkydelNov 21, 2015 6:50 AM
Nov 21, 2015 8:24 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Zalmox1s said:
Kiskae said:

Is that anime Chaos Dragon? Because to me K RoK seems to be Chaos Dragon Reloaded, suffering from the exact same problems.

8.00 is way too high a note for this kind of anime.
>Guy already establishes that he cannot even compare to these other guys strength wise
>Calls him spineless for deciding to play more of a strategist role instead of making a fool out of himself/getting himself killed by even attempting to fight them

I swear all of the complaints that some of you are throwing out now are just laughable
Nov 21, 2015 8:53 AM
Feb 2015
Wow
That.
That was some lazy exposition.
I mean. Just. Just wow.
Geez, this anime is kinda a disappointment.
And why didn't Anna and Shiro did shit when Reisi fought the silver king?
Why does Kuroh has to protect Neko???
She was perfectly fine S1.
Nov 21, 2015 9:33 AM

Apr 2009
Yeahh, I have pretty much the same complaints as people above. Man, they've been doing so much exposition while sitting around and yet they couldn't come up with a way to say to the viewer that all these onlookers just can't interfere with the green clan stealing the plates because reason x, like "the fog of the grey king creates some kind of maze effect and they need to find a way through but can't make it in time to stop the theft". At least then we'd be like, ok, stupid reason but the characters at least did something instead of standing around.

The latter part of the episode was better imo, but then Fushimi is one of the few characters I like. His confrontation with Munakata was fun, and hey, he actually said he'd resign if the blue king would do the whole withdraw and wallow thing. I think Fushimi is one of those characters who can't follow people they don't respect, so he bails when his expectations aren't met.

Can't wait to see Jungle Fushimi; I expect his manic side will get screen time since he can fight former allies again :)

The rest of the plot? Don't really care.
Nov 21, 2015 12:35 PM

Sep 2015
Thanks to Fushimi this anime has become interesting again.

Also, the guy has said practically everything that was in my mind during the entirety of the fight to Munakata. Good.

Next Fushimi+Jungle will destroy the other three clans (if he really is betraying them). Can't wait!
Nov 21, 2015 2:57 PM

May 2014
Araneae said:
To be honest, for a moment I though that Fushimi si hiding teh fact he is secretly new Colourless King. It sounded like this, when he was b*tching Munakata. :P

My thoughts exactly
Nov 21, 2015 3:12 PM

Jun 2009
Welp.
I didn't really have expectations for the second season.
Greens stole the slates. Wow, okay, I mean, there were 5 people. Anna was exhausted, I can understand that, and Munakata was actually fighting, which leaves three people who didn't even try to help.
And Fushimi, wow, just wow.

At least the music was good. That's something, I guess.
I like pancakes.
Nov 21, 2015 3:55 PM

Sep 2010
My god that first part of this episode.

How did it happen that all members, King included of Red, Blue and Silver clan became so useless!?

Munataka failed heavily, I guess destruction of the sword does cost him a lot. Although as far as I remember Suou Makoto from first season was still pretty OP even with sword that was in much worse condition. Here however Munataka gets easily destroyed without putting in much of the fight. He was just shooting target for "Jiraya" :).

Still ignoring how heavily he was getting owned he still keeped Jiraya occupied with him. Still what the hell were others doing.

Sure, Anna ran out of power after flying around with green king... even though it was only him who was supposed to run out of power quickly but whatever. The biggest question is what the heck was Shiro doing... I mean HE DID SAW THE ROPES COMING DOWN!!!!! and from the look of it he was probably just standing there looking at it as he didn't have any fight during that and no one attacked him either. Even if someone did attack him, was it so hard to cut through those ropes!?

I guess that I it was my mistake from the start to expect anything coming out of him, he is just as useless as he was in season 1 and nothing will change it. Now that I think about it both memoryless Shiro, Weisman Shiro, and current Shiro are all useless and can't do anything, why would that change right now?

As for others, they were getting lost in the fog... common! Is that fog really that OP? It didn't feel like a big skill.

Really, based on how the characters used to be I can say nothing other than they were all butchered for the sake of the plot so the Green guys take the stone. (with exception of Shiro, Shiro is as useless as always) :)

Now the second part, I after the first part I must say
No wonder Fushimi got pissed off at those slackers. As for him talking with his King, I am pretty sure he wanted to bring out some motivation from Munataka and actually cheer him up... it was rather easy to see if one understands Fushimi's character. Still Munataka went ahead and be an asshole. (ah he used to be one of my favourite characters but after he got reckt I like him less. Being arrogant smartass is only allowed for those who have accomplishments behind that talk. Otherwise the character is just all talk no skill)

Now Fushimi goes to Green clan... good for him, reck those useless pieces of crap! Maybe they will learn something thanks to that!

At the end of this ep, Fushim might have became my favourite char of the series. I actually would now want to see the scenario in which he would end up as a King.

Then one more thing, looking at this objectively our "Good guys" are trying to keep the power to themselves while our "Bad Guys" are trying to share the power with the people so they can protect themselves the moment government goes crazy. That moment definitely will come eventually, we even saw the hints of that where Munataka was easily ordering the Premier (or someone). Sure our "Good guys" are right by saying that letting this power go to bad hands might turn out quite bad, but letting one group of people having overwhelming strength over the other can lead only to one thing... I mean if all the kings are in a single city and belong to the single country, that country should be able to conquer the world (or at least large part of it). Don't tell me in realistic human environment it would not come to that. At best case scenario it would end up with King's country being able to threaten everyone else.
eso18Nov 21, 2015 4:03 PM
Nov 21, 2015 3:56 PM

Apr 2013
The execution and pacing of this season have been really mediocre, but I'm liking this development with Fushimi. Still, I can't shake the feeling all the events that have taken place so far could have been done in half the episodes without losing anything. Also, for some reason I'm finding the fights' direction very uninspired and a far cry from the ones in season 1. Hopefully the last 5 episodes deliver.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Nov 21, 2015 8:21 PM

Aug 2012
i thought shiro would do something at least this ep... :/

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Nov 21, 2015 10:30 PM

May 2014
I'm curious as to whether Fushimi is going to be a loyal Green clansman, or whether his intent is to play double agent.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Nov 22, 2015 12:02 AM
Jun 2010
Shiro: Oh no, they're stealing the Slates!
Anna: Shouldn't we try to stop them?
Shiro: Don't be ridiculous. Let's stand here and watch.
Nov 22, 2015 3:03 AM

Dec 2012
Shiro is really useless. aI thought I liked the first season but more I see the episodes of the season, more I wonder if the story of the first season was as bad ...

The only good points of this anime are the art and the musics.
Nov 22, 2015 7:31 AM

Nov 2009
All those people taking Munakata and Fushimi's fight at face value, do you even have eyes or what? It's like super obvious that Munakata was just acting (just look at his hands and at tons of witnesses, dammit) in order to provide Fushimi with a believable excuse "had a falling out with his king and now wants revenge" so Fushimi could go undercover into the Green clan.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Nov 22, 2015 7:08 PM
Sep 2013
CG said:
All those people taking Munakata and Fushimi's fight at face value, do you even have eyes or what? It's like super obvious that Munakata was just acting (just look at his hands and at tons of witnesses, dammit) in order to provide Fushimi with a believable excuse "had a falling out with his king and now wants revenge" so Fushimi could go undercover into the Green clan.

God, I though for a seconde that I would never see a comment like yours. You saved my day.
Thank you, lady/sir.
Nov 22, 2015 9:08 PM

Mar 2014
Best episode this season.

Looks like next episode is gonna be faptastic!
Nov 22, 2015 9:42 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
CG said:

While I did take the fight at face value, I did also mention the possibility of Fushimi being a double agent later on. Although I guess the better word would be undercover, if that was what they really intended. I noticed Munataka clasping his hands tighter, but when Fushimi took out his phone and was still pissed, I did't see a reason not to not believe that the fight was real. No one was there to witness Fushimi continue his acting. Or maybe you mean that only Munataka was acting, but Fushimi wasn't? Either way, interesting comment, and we'll see how it goes. I really do think that Munataka was just becoming unstable because of the state of his Sword of Damocles is in.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

263 by bigdmf »»
Apr 2, 6:03 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

185 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:46 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

45 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:42 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2015

57 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 2:58 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2015

96 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.