Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 29, 2009 5:45 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Bye Nana, bye Liu Mei, bye Long Hong, bye Setsuna... mmm.... no, not yet, but if you become an innovator them it will probably Lockon kick your ass.
Jun 4, 2009 3:57 PM

Jul 2008
the bodyguard dies, his sister dies (she deserved it), nena trinity died (she really deserved it), and louise has gone psychotic (or more so); meanwhile setsuna is becoming an innovator- over exposure to gn particles?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jun 5, 2009 7:42 PM

Jul 2007
Even though Nene died and deserved it (now I somewhat believe in karma) this shows how revenge is all planned out.
Aug 7, 2009 2:09 AM

May 2008
kage-bunshin said:
the bodyguard dies, his sister dies (she deserved it), nena trinity died (she really deserved it), and louise has gone psychotic (or more so); meanwhile setsuna is becoming an innovator- over exposure to gn particles?
That about sums it all up and yes too much GN particles..
Jan 9, 2010 7:59 PM

Aug 2008
So... Hong Long died without a fight; Wang Liu Mei died without a fight; and Nena Trinity died without a fight... all the while there are hypocrites in the background screaming, "No! Revenge is bad!" LOL! Definitely a very wtf episode

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 12, 2010 1:07 AM
Aug 2009
It is a nice episode it's not the most exciting in the anime but it was nice. Louise went crazy at the end.
Apr 9, 2010 5:15 PM

Aug 2009
Glad the trinity bitch's out of the way.
Sigh. More and more every episode.
What do they want? A kill-em-all?

We also get to hear Louise's ear splitting scream at the end of almost every episode.

I miss Lockon TT__TT
Jun 19, 2010 6:52 PM
Feb 2010
Graham's starting to get REALLY annoying, with his stupid samurai ways. It's not even funny anymore, it's getting so old.

Jun 24, 2010 7:57 AM

Oct 2008
At last DIE BITCH!!!

a.k.a. Nena Trinity
Aug 9, 2010 8:31 PM

Jun 2009
Mystere said:
Graham's starting to get REALLY annoying, with his stupid samurai ways. It's not even funny anymore, it's getting so old.
I know, I can't stand it anymore. Why is he even back, he is driving me crazy. This anime could be retitled Grudge Fest 101

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 21, 2010 10:04 PM

Apr 2009
why the good peoples keep dieing also mine favorite ponytail girl :(

what a sad world :(
Aug 21, 2010 10:05 PM

Apr 2009
why the good peoples keep dieing also mine favorite ponytail girl :(

what a sad world :(
Aug 29, 2010 2:19 PM

Apr 2008
Yaay~~ Setsuna the Innovator ^-^
Oct 12, 2010 11:02 PM

Feb 2010
So Setsuna is now an Innovator, but is this good or bad?
Oct 21, 2010 3:04 PM

Aug 2009
Mmmmm.... Gundam...
Dec 29, 2010 8:32 AM

Feb 2010
Great episode! ^^

mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Jan 6, 2011 5:40 AM

Dec 2007
wow. so many people died in this ep D:
Jan 7, 2011 2:45 AM
Sep 2008
Good god damn Louise's mad laughter at the end of the episode was absolutely TERRIFYING.
Jun 5, 2011 7:29 PM

May 2009
Love the part before the opening when they cut the power and we can see Setsuna's eyes glow. He's turning into an Innovator.

A lot of deaths this episode. I felt sad for Louise at the end...
Aug 6, 2011 1:55 PM

May 2010
kage-bunshin said:
(she deserved it),

The hell do you mean
Sep 1, 2011 3:31 AM

Feb 2011
Wow, the most epic bitch fight I have ever seen (quiteTotally and absolute one sided win but who cares really?)

Graham is badass. His suit kicks massive ass.
Setsuna is also quite badass.
Saji finally becoming one himself, I respect him immensely now ever since he got his shit straight.

For the Wang family... No comment really, imo was quite uneventful.
Hong Long is badass as well, too bad he died.

Oh yea, psychotic Louise? Even better.
Mar 29, 2012 11:42 AM

Dec 2007
Wow. Finally finishing this series. I can't believe this thread got 21 posts in it without someone pointing out how Louise got the Kamille Bidan ending. The dialogue is better, but the result is the same. Pyhrric victory, sacrificing one's sanity for the win.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Sep 14, 2012 11:00 AM

Mar 2012
Revenge: The Episode
Oct 12, 2012 5:45 AM

Jul 2010
evil kugimiya died
Feb 9, 2013 8:53 AM
Feb 2013
I rated this as a 1/5.

Why?

Because this was the episode where Nena died, that's why. I'm not try to be a troll... but there should've been a better way to eliminate her than simply having had Louise show up and just beat the crap out of her.
Feb 9, 2013 8:59 AM
Feb 2013
Sorry for the double post.
52323Feb 9, 2013 1:22 PM
Sep 6, 2013 2:03 AM

Nov 2007
i cried at the end. Chiwa Saito is phenomenal
Oct 29, 2013 11:28 PM

Jul 2011
Don't really care whether people die or not in shows (considering how stumbling upon Lockon's death was what got me into Gundam00 in the first place), but yeah, the three deaths in this episode were pretty anticlimactic. It doesn't help that, while I don't like Nena, I hate Louise more.

Also, having mixed feelings about Setsuna's "I'm going to change" stuff... I felt he was fine the way he was :( Like, I have nothing against pacifists, but not in an action anime, please.Though I can't wait to see how he's turning into an innovator will shape the show.

And to the random, off-topic "I miss Lockon" earlier this thread... meeee tooooo ;_;
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Feb 2, 2014 2:06 PM

Dec 2012
Good riddance to the two biggest bitches in the series, Nena tries to justify fighting to avenge her family but the difference is Trinity made enemies and it was coming, Louise's family was slaughtered at a wedding just because Nena felt like it. It was so heartbreaking seeing Louise afterwards though, closest I've come to crying in a while.

Graham is without a doubt my favorite supporting character. I think he's gone bonkers with the whole samurai thing, but his reasons for fighting have always been more noble than the other antagonists. Plus he's actually got the skills, it's not like he just keeps getting handed new models and depends on those.
Feb 23, 2014 4:28 PM

Jul 2012
Fuck you Louise you bitch I wish you was dead for killing nina in fact I wished you died at the end including your hypocrite BF who told.the outlaws where the allies base was, I hate him and her
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
May 9, 2014 1:31 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Nena had it coming. It's a shame it felt so empty. Louise got nothing from it but pain.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 4, 2014 9:44 PM

Feb 2013
Liu Mei! Nena! Louise lost it.

(spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers)
Jul 29, 2014 3:45 AM

Feb 2013

this has gotta be the most satisfying episode

-Nena T. and wong lu mei dead-HOLY FUCK YES

-GOD,that char clone dude is f*ckin' annoyin'

-Really setsuna,revenge wo'nt solve anything,can someone please get this guy's characterisation straight

-MORE NEWTYPE NONSENSE!!!!!!!!
Aug 17, 2014 5:17 PM

Oct 2013
Thank God Nena is finally out of the way, but I agree with pretty much everyone else that it felt unsatisfying. I wanted Louise to be the one to kill her, but I dunno. Something felt missing.

I also think it sucks ass that Nena took out Hong Long and Liu Mei with her. I didn't dislike Liu Mei nearly as much as anyone else here. In fact, I actually really wanted to like both of them, but I wasn't really given the opportunity to because they were hardly developed or touched on at all. We were even given a little bit of information regarding who they are, their pasts, or their family in the entire series? I don't even really understand what Liu Mei was attempting to accomplish with all of her shenanigans.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 29, 2014 1:59 PM

Oct 2013
Personally, I liked Nena bit more than anyone else here. We get male psychotic super-soldier but we can't get psychotic girl? I know Hal is only psycho in battles but... you know, you get the point.

Liu Mei though, is different kind of (evil?) mastermind. Basically she only wanted chaos on top of chaos. In a sense, she's truly the craziest out all the psycho people (her goal at the very least). Even more indecisive type than most harem protagonist out there. She even claimed CLEARLY she wanted to live through and foresee her so called "revolution". She's Ribbons Almark version err... I didn't count, so many wannabe-ruler-of-new-world in this anime.
Nov 1, 2014 9:18 PM

Jul 2011
Well, a lot of people who deserved to die died in this episode. Not much to say there. They all had it coming. Graham is still a filthy weeaboo who is trying to become a samurai master for some reason. He is kind of useless this season, but I don't mind him, I think he at least looks cool and so does his gundam. Although overall he is useless as I previously stated. Looks like next episode will conclude Setsuna and his battle?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2015 12:31 PM

Jul 2010
Rie Kugimiya as a psychotic redhead will probably the only female role I truly enjoyed her as...
Feb 16, 2016 9:05 AM

Jul 2008
Liu Mei turned into a total petty selfish bitch, her reasons for doing what she did were just so weak and petty. Glad she's gone. Felt bad for the brother dying.

And Nene also got killed, finally. By Louise no less who is now having her psychotic breakdown.

Nothing good will come of this.
May 13, 2017 6:12 AM

Apr 2009
Wang Liu Mei~ T_____T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2017 7:20 AM

Jul 2014
Dang, lots of deaths this episode. RIP Hong Long, you were a nice guy to the very end. Also, I actually liked Liu Mei... at least I did in the 1st season. Now I'm just glad she's dead. She was getting annoying. Nene as well, I'm glad she's gone. It was about time it happened. I'm glad Louise was the one who got rid of her too. Seeing Louise go crazy afterwards was also heart-wrenching. Poor girl got dragged into all the madness. :( I've always felt meh about her relationship with Saji (mainly because I don't like him; to me, he's one of the most annoying characters in this show) but I actually like her character. Her actions after everything that happened were understandable... even if she ended up on the wrong side of things.

And of course there's Graham... his existence is getting obnoxious. lol
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Dec 4, 2017 5:44 AM
Jun 2017
YES!! Nene finally bites the dust!
Oct 18, 2018 7:31 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I think it's interesting that both brothers, Neil and Lyle, have pointed their gun at Setsuna. And both times, Setsuna was willing to accept his death.

Setsuna becoming an Innovator is the weirdest thing that could happen... Innovators aren't like Newtypes but if humans can become Innovators, then they sure seem to be treating Innovators like Newtypes. Meh. Don't really like this development. I don't mind if Setsuna "evolves" but anything else might've made me less skeptical.
May 7, 2019 11:33 AM

Apr 2009
Man, Mr.Bushido is so twisted. But that's the warrior's pride, I guess. His name is fitting, indeed.
Not feeling sorry for Wang. But her poor brother.
And good riddance of Nena.
Louise seems to have lost her sense along with her purpose of living, revenge got her keeping on. And after succeeded, only emptiness will be left.

Btw, the Haro with Nena is actually voiced by Irino Miyu (both the high-pitched and the robotic voice)!!o_O
shiroi-ookamiMay 7, 2019 11:39 AM
Feb 5, 2023 10:47 AM
Oct 2018
So the idea is that Marina's childish song is capable of change the world. And this will probably happen at the end. This will be the worst unreasonable part of this anime. I can accept many stupid things but if this happens as i fear, it will effect my rating on this anime greatly.
Mar 16, 2023 10:55 AM

Jul 2016
If Saji can see the glow of Setsuna's (new) innovator eyes, couldn't Lyle have seen Anew's when she was "spacing out" in bed that one time?

Wang got what she deserved for the second time, I guess.

Louise being Nena's executioner was absolutely perfect, but that breakdown in the aftermath was rough.
Aug 29, 2023 5:34 PM
Jun 2023
[quote=geekfreak17a message=28894257] Bro Nina literally just a Psycho path who enjoys killing and dosen't care about human lives. If anything Nina is the bitch. I'm not the hugest fan of Louise. But Nina is to blame for how Louise turned out. She literally killed Louise's family for no fucking reason. Nina gets a hard on for massacre and that's it. Sure her brothers dying was unfortunate, but because Nina did what she did, I can't say I have much respect for her.
Aug 29, 2023 5:46 PM
Jun 2023
[quote=Gigglepud message=26057787]
I think it will be interesting what Setsuna will do next. I honestly don't think Setsuna taking some pacifism would be a bad thing. I think the series has always been about the damaging affects of war, violence, and even vengeance has on those piloting the Mobile suits or Gundams as well as the civilians thrown in the cross fire of it. Could make for some deep and introspective themes and good character growth in my opinion and the painful scars that come with one's relationship to it. Plus Mobile Suit Gundam has never been about the action in the first place. Well most of the Gundam series. Can't speak on all of em. Still watching the other series. 🤷‍♂️
Aug 29, 2023 5:56 PM
Jun 2023
[quote=Bakasa message=68537344]I don't think the Anime will end off like that. I think Marian's song is just a reminder of what people have taken for granted and the hope for no violence or suffering. Sure it's childish for many, but often times , we lose sight of what actually matters and we even can lose sight of our reason for fighting, if in a war. I think that's what her song signifies. I don't think her song will end the conflict, but it will open the discussion for solutions on how to create peace and how to try to prevent as much violence as possible. I know violence can't be rid of just like war can't unfortunately, that's the way of the world. But we can try to make solutions to it, so that less people die or less people are harmed from war/violence. Less suffering, less casualties, less inequality. (Etc)
ForegroundeclispAug 29, 2023 6:02 PM
Aug 29, 2023 6:06 PM
Jun 2023
[quote=Bakasa message=68537344]
I think her song is also a wake up call for the citizens too. To get them to join the discussion and to get them to try and advocate for a more peaceful and less violent future. But that's just my interpretation.
Jan 13, 3:54 AM

Jul 2017
I'm glad that both Nena and Liu mei are out of the way, they both deserved this end, i only feel a little sorry for Hong Long.
Louise received only more pain after her act of revenge, i feel bad for her.
So now setsuna is an innovator? I'm curious to know how this happened, and i think the only really bad things in this show is the existence of the character of Mr. Bushido.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

TechnicsMKII - Jan 31, 2009

155 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 29, 11:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.